- Notify updated with the ‘notify briefly’ option.
- Bank account cap of 25,000 silver in and tested.
- Crafting issue with stalled threads and double consumed items fixed.
- Cyan color restored for guildskills on skill list.
We are well overdue for an update! Changes across the last few weeks include:
- For the sake of Orderites everywhere, they now have one central guildhall.
- Resolved the primary issues with matchmaking. Stay tuned.
- Hunting small game with falcons and goshawks added.
- Falconry Gauntlet added to Grandmaster level leatherworking.
- The city has wandering animals now, organized for appropriateness by area.
- Bulk compost recipe added to Herbalism.
- Chandlery recipe for jewelry molds created.
- HELP ENNOBLE updated to fit modern times.
- Cooking returns and products rebalanced.
- Matchmaker criteria updated to encourage more matches.
- Towels dry in your inventory.
- Rumors from noble projects automatically owned by project submitter.
- A GL who survives a gambit can’t be gambited again for 1 month.
- Storyteller runners can ...
We had a topic on the Talking Points list to go over the extremely cheap cost of acquiring books from Staff. As we had no set rules for books before, just objects that weren’t available on-grid (3 QP), we tended to just drop books under the same cost header, which was admittedly kind of crazy in a setting where books are supposed to be rare and costly.
We also had no policies around people having an IC explanation when acquiring books that aren’t available almost anywhere, such as heretical or magic tomes. They’d just be loaded and handed over for 3 QP, which we acknowledged was pretty problematic.
So! We closed the gaps. Books under 5 pages cost 25 QP per book to have loaded from Staff. Books over 5 pages cost 50 QP per book to have loaded...Read More
We have updated our WordPress software for the main website. Player blogs won’t be updated for another week to ensure everybody has the chance to adapt and switch themes if they need to. If you need a hand figuring out whether or not your blog theme will be incompatible with the newest version of WordPress, check here:Read More