- Stringing tool updated on the website, thank you to Delana!
- Using invite leaves tracks in the direction of the new location.
- Bug that allowed tracking in city rooms resolved.
- Invite command added, see HELP INVITE for details.
- Orbus spell items can now be used with Emberwalk.
- Assets no longer depreciate due to inactivity.
- Can no longer track in the astral.
- IP is no longer supplied for quashing rumors.
- Marriage autocnotes with the OOC and IC time.
- Couriers change how they reject messages.
- +1 RP Level when emoting within 5 min of the last emote
- Some sneak/hide messages changed. Please test.
- Empty command added for container transfers (HELP EMPTY).
- Eating with an emote no longer strips punctuation from the end.
- Some typos in the Storytelling code resolved.
- Preparing a bow weapon made more generic to flow wi...
- Notify updated with the ‘notify briefly’ option.
- Bank account cap of 25,000 silver in and tested.
- Crafting issue with stalled threads and double consumed items fixed.
- Cyan color restored for guildskills on skill list.
We are well overdue for an update! Changes across the last few weeks include:
- For the sake of Orderites everywhere, they now have one central guildhall.
- Resolved the primary issues with matchmaking. Stay tuned.
- Hunting small game with falcons and goshawks added.
- Falconry Gauntlet added to Grandmaster level leatherworking.
- The city has wandering animals now, organized for appropriateness by area.
- Bulk compost recipe added to Herbalism.
- Chandlery recipe for jewelry molds created.
- HELP ENNOBLE updated to fit modern times.
- Cooking returns and products rebalanced.
- Matchmaker criteria updated to encourage more matches.
- Towels dry in your inventory.
- Rumors from noble projects automatically owned by project submitter.
- A GL who survives a gambit can’t be gambited again for 1 month.
- Storyteller runners can ...
We had a topic on the Talking Points list to go over the extremely cheap cost of acquiring books from Staff. As we had no set rules for books before, just objects that weren’t available on-grid (3 QP), we tended to just drop books under the same cost header, which was admittedly kind of crazy in a setting where books are supposed to be rare and costly.
We also had no policies around people having an IC explanation when acquiring books that aren’t available almost anywhere, such as heretical or magic tomes. They’d just be loaded and handed over for 3 QP, which we acknowledged was pretty problematic.