Setting up a Client to Play
A client is not necessary to play The Inquisition: Legacy. You can play immediately by pointing your browser to http://ti-legacy.com/play/. If you’re interested in setting up a client, however, this guide will walk you through the steps, using a free and widely-used program called MUSHclient.
- Download the client and install. Many people like to use MUSHclient, but there are dozens of options out there. You can download the latest version of MUSHclient here: http://www.gammon.com.au/files/mushclient/mushclient494.exe
- Once you’ve got MUSHclient running, select: File > New World
- Enter the details below and click “Okay”
- World Name: The Inquisition – Legacy
- TCP/IP Address: ti-legacy.com
- Port: 5050
4. Login or Create your Character.