OOC Meeting 10-4-2026

Moderators: Maeve, Karrin

Post Reply
Kitri22
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon May 11, 2026 4:03 pm

Sun Oct 04, 2026 3:38 pm

Karrin states, "OOC Chat Rules:

- Approach each topic with the mindset that each person is doing the best they can with the knowledge they have, staff and player alike.
- Please avoid topics around current events. Nothing should be revealed in an OOC meeting that others would prefer to find out in game ICly.
- This is not the correct forum for criticism of a specific player or a topic centered around one player. If there are concerns about a specific player, please address that with staff privately.
- This is not the correct forum for bringing up policy violations. If there are instances of perceived policy violations, please address that with staff privately."


Karrin questions, "So, how was RP this week?"

Motherof claims, "I had some enjoyable scenes. And the Reeve event was lovely."

Karrin states, "That is wonderful to hear."

Meiari says, "What I've had has been good, really enjoyed the reeve event"

Sororitas states, "It was a lovely event."

Karrin questions, "Do we have any topics for this week? Do I need to pull out my pliers to act like an inquisitor and get you guys to talk?"

Temi grins.

Temi says, "That could be fun"

Meiari hides.

Karrin claims, "I think I could be a good inquisitor."

Bigman says, "Oh, I was a little inactive this week, I fear. I'll be more active in the coming days."


CherrySpice states, "The RP this week was very enjoyable. The storm event actually stirred up some really fun scenes for me."

KindledFlames claims, "I had a lot of things happen this week that are currently redacted."

Karrin claims, "I do appreciate those who were online for the storm, and got whacked with random things as a result."

Sparkles says, "Ah, I fear that work has crushed me a little bit and busier hours tend to be during my working time. "

Karrin states, "Alright, if we don't have any topics, we'll move on to staff updates. And then if anyone thinks of a topic, just let me know."

CherrySpice says, "Bravely defending the city from terrible sea monsters. With their face."

Karrin declaims to Harrow, "Your turn!"


Harrow claims, "I have been doing some header planning, but otherwise not gotten up to much! I've been very busy IRL, as ever."

Karrin claims, "Real life loves taking my staffers and tossing them around."

Karrin questions to Temi, "You?"

Temi states, "Well, I helped the others get the storm and wine festival event set up last weekend"

Karrin states, "Indeed. Temi and Dorothy were both absolutely amazing and worked really hard on Sunday."

Temi claims, "We did want to remind folks that we're not planning these parts added around the grid permanently, but just for a few weeks, so if you want to partake in that, should make some time to do it"

Temi finishes abruptly, "And not a whole lot other than that - helping Harrow answer some questions on the plot header stuff"

Temi nods at Karrin.


Karrin claims, "Indeedie. We fixed one part that was unfindable, but that was on Monday I think, so it was taken care of pretty quick. I do hope you all are enjoying the little re-usable fountains and the options there, for those who have gone out to find one."

Karrin states, "And a reminder that it is completely valid to bat your eyelashes at others and ask for them to go find it for you, too."

Temi nods in agreement.

CherrySpice wonders, "I found some interesting new flavor objects from the storm around. Was the wine festival a thing that happened already?"

Temi finishes abruptly, "RP is RP - we're happy for it to facilitate however"

KindledFlames states, "I need to go hunting for my vanity fountain"

Motherof says, "I love the fountains."

Temi claims, "The ship that was destroyed was coming for the wine festival, generally happens around the same time as the Spring Awakening/Chalice Rising"

Karrin claims, "It's a holiday that I haven't seen celebrated like, ever. It's overshadowed by Spring Awakening and Chalice Rising and others. So, I thought it would be nice to do something unique for it."

Temi says, "But I don't know if anyone was planning to do anything specific"

CherrySpice states, "Ahh. NEat."

Karrin states, "We wanted to put something out there for you all, but wanted it to be reasonable for the time of year, and maybe just highlight something usually overlooked. So, that's the reasoning for that choice."

Temi says, "We also wanted something to give a nod to foragers this time, since they haven't really been included in the past ones"

Karrin nods in agreement with Temi.

Karrin says, "Highlight some of those less utilized skills."

Mirielle states, "Foraging is fun."

Karrin claims, "Anyway, so my role this week was mostly causing that particular chaos with the help of Temi and Dorothy."

Karrin queries, "If there are no topics, I can boot you all back to the grid. Anyone have anything?"

Karrin plays a medieval big band version of the Jeopardy theme song.

Motherof waves.

Sparkles says, "Doesn't seem like it."

Meiari dances?

Karrin pontificates, "Alrighty, you all have a wonderful week!"

Bigman declares, "Oh! "

KindledFlames spins in a circle.

Karrin wonders, "Was that a pausing oh?"

Bigman pontificates, "Yes. Reminder for the action the 11th after the OOC meet! "

Karrin wonders, "The action?"

Temi questions, "Auction, I believe?"

Bigman says, "**auction event. Yes thanks."

Karrin says, "Ah, auction. Gotcha! Let us know if we need to bump it on the discord closer to it, too."

Karrin exclaims, "Enjoy your week, everyone!"

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest