The following information is recorded about it:
Though each is a slightly different size and shape, each chocolate stone is
roughly the right size to sit in the mouth on its own, a bit narrower than
the average tongue, and their form looks not just stone-like, but
specifically the sort of stones that are relatively flat and round with
smooth edges, perfectly suited to skipping across the surface of a body of
water. Their colors are slightly mottled, as if they were formed from
different layered sediments, but each one looks to be made of pure, solid
chocolate, all dark, but to varied degrees.

It is priced at approximately 16 silver.
This 'an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate' is a kind of food.
It has 3 bites remaining, which should be about 100% of the original batch.
It appears to be made of food.
It looks to be in excellent condition.
It weighs around 0 pounds.
It can be worn as follows: take
It could be easily held in one hand. (Actual size: 3)
Its value should be approximately 16 silver.
This can be embellished.
It should provide 55 energy per bite.
Taste:
Sat upon the tongue, the flat, solid stone of dark chocolate melts slowly,
coating it with a smooth layer of liquid chocolate that imparts its rich and
slightly bitter flavor.

Temi gives an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate to Ikeala.

Temi gives an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate to Rambling.

Temi gives an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate to Joel.

InvestSouthside dances in the middle of the street
He appears to be proficient at dancing.

Scarry pontificates, "Oh they're cute!!"

Karrin has transferred Kalana. [OOC]

Karrin has transferred HIEROPHANT. [OOC]

Temi gives an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate to InvestSouthside.

Temi gives an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate to Scarry.

Joel states, "Nice"

Temi gives an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate to ThatBard.

Karrin has transferred Meiari. [OOC]

Karrin has transferred Valora. [OOC]

Temi gives an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate to August.

Meiari pontificates, "Roll over!"

A roly-poly white-bellied puppy wiggles happily, jumping up happily at Meiari before it takes an
enthusiastic nose dive and rolls about haphazardly over her feet.

Karrin chuckles.

Temi gives an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate to Sanura.

ThatBard pontificates, "Roll over!"

A roly-poly white-bellied puppy flops over onto its back and promptly rolls over half way before it
stops, feet wiggling in the air before it falls back over.

Temi gives an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate to Katarina.

Karrin claims, "Whooooo, so many people."

Temi gives an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate to Kalana.

ThatBard pets the puppy.

Temi gives an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate to HIEROPHANT.

Temi gives an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate to Meiari.

August states, "TOO many people, they're going to use up all the oxygen."

Temi gives an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate to Valora.

Karrin has transferred Musketeer. [OOC]

Meiari states, "Breathes more and more dramatically"

August dies

Temi says, "Forget the oxygen, they'll use up all the chocolate"

Valora declaims, "There is so many people! But not enough! We need to beat the record,"

Temi gives an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate to Musketeer.

Karrin claims, "I love using up all the chocolate. Luckily we have the magic fingers to MAKE MORE
CHOCOLATE."

August claims, "Prove it"

Valora puts an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate in a thick, coarse linen
satchel, fit with wide leather straps.

Temi has created an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate[5].

Temi poofs up some chocolate.

August states, "Literally witchcraft."

(visnet) Staff Karrin: Did I forget anyone?

Temi says, "Oh, this goes beyond witchcraft. It's staffcraft."

Scarry declaims, "Burn the staff!!"

ThatBard claims, "Temi is a witch! Ready the pyre. XD"

say we already know staff is full of mages

InvestSouthside states, "We already know staff is full of mages"

Karrin has transferred Faith. [OOC]

August gets a set of burnished steel manacles etched with the chalice from a double-wrapped fine
leather sword-belt afixt with pouches.

Temi gives an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate to Faith.

Karrin exclaims to InvestSouthside, "Mages can be nice, too!"

Karrin has transferred Eeel. [OOC]

August withdraws a set of burnished steel manacles etched with the chalice and motions for Karrin to
put her hands together.

Karrin says, "And have all of the chocolate."

Ikeala states, "I'm often very nice."

Sanura states, "That sounds like propaganda"

Eeel muses, "PUPPY?"

Karrin states to August, "Watch it. And bug board that, no arresting in OOC rooms."

Musketeer eats an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate.

InvestSouthside claims, "The puppy is lochans sit in"

Temi nods in agreement.

Valora muses, "How hot do you need a pyre to burn an Immortal?"

Meiari exclaims, "It's a good boy who rolls over even!"

A roly-poly white-bellied puppy wiggles happily, jumping up happily at Meiari before it takes an
enthusiastic nose dive and rolls about haphazardly over her feet.

Karrin claims to Eeel, "Tell it tor oll over."

August says, "I mean admittedly I didn't think that would work, but now that it is did this is a
COUP."

August seems to change her mind, lowering a set of burnished steel manacles etched with the chalice.

Temi states, "He's a good puppy. Or play dead, even."

InvestSouthside states, "Play dead"

A roly-poly white-bellied puppy sniffs about distractedly for a few moments before it seems to
notice InvestSouthside's command. It flops over in exuberant death throes and then falls still -
except a peek up towards him to see if he noticed.

Karrin claims, "That's right! He can also play dead."

Katarina states, "Roll over"

A roly-poly white-bellied puppy enthusiastically flops over and rolls exuberantly over - straight
into Katarina.

Faith says, "Give the puppy in fron of th schoolhouse that code"

Scarry trails off, "This is nice..."

Karrin claims to Faith, "Haha, you'd have a lot of fun."

Temi grins.

Scarry asks, "But can it explode?"

Karrin questions, "Ok! Let's get started. Do I have a scribe?"

Meiari wonders, "Dead puppies are no fun, haven't you heard the song?"

Karrin has transferred Baz. [OOC]

Temi claims to Scarry, "Oh, anything -can- explode."

Temi gives an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate to Baz.

say if no one wants it I am always around

InvestSouthside states, "If no one wants it I am always around"

Karrin has awarded you 3 QPs: Always you.

Karrin declaims, "Ok!"

Karrin claims, "OOC Chat Rules:

- Approach each topic with the mindset that each person is doing the best they can with the
knowledge they have, staff and player alike.
- Please avoid topics around current events. Nothing should be revealed in an OOC meeting that
others would prefer to find out in game ICly.
- This is not the correct forum for criticism of a specific player or a topic centered around one
player. If there are concerns about a specific player, please address that with staff privately.
- This is not the correct forum for bringing up policy violations. If there are instances of
perceived policy violations, please address that with staff privately."

Rambling states, "Thanks for confirming, Temi, Nuke 403 incoming"

Valora states, "Oh I was about to volunteer but Invest too fast,"

Karrin claims to Valora, "We'll reserve you for next week."

HIEROPHANT trails off, "He's on that southsider grindset...."

Karrin asks, "Ok! How has RP been this week?"

InvestSouthside states, "This seems classist"

Valora trails off, "I'm really in need of the last few QP..."

Musketeer states, "The whole city is classist "

InvestSouthside declares, "Great! I had a kid this week and its been fun!"

Karrin has transferred Capitalism. [OOC]

HIEROPHANT says, "Hoo BOY have I been busy."

ThatBard states, "I had a fun week, but very busy."

Temi gives an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate to Capitalism.

Karrin asks of InvestSouthside, "Is having a kid 'fun'?"

Kalana declares, "A bit of a whirlwind! Been trying to catch all sorts of people"

Meiari asks, "Oh you know, neurotic over that state of Lithmore. What else is new rp wise?\"

Valora claims, "RP wise though I have really really loved the last few weeks. Lots of Knights and
Orderite RP which I have been dying for. Plus lots of fun random scenes and public adventures. Been
great."

Karrin claims, "The Order is currently kicking."

Katarina cheers.

Scarry says, "I had some good times, some strange times and I was asked when I marry (never)"

InvestSouthside grumbles a little, "I have fun rping having a kid... probably not the act of having
one is no fun."

Karrin chuckles at InvestSouthside.

HIEROPHANT states, "Behold! Another being by which you can bedeck in elaborate clothes."

Sanura says, "The order has been great! lots of spars and chaos."

Valora claims, "Well you didn't have to do any of the work to have a kid tbf. Besides 2-5 minutes."

InvestSouthside sneezes loudly.

Baz eats an array of skipping stones molded in smooth dark chocolate.

Karrin exclaims, "2-5 minutes? I fear if I comment, it will be bad. Moving on!"

Karrin questions, "Any topics for this week?"

Faith claims, "Nothing's happening with my character. Very little RP. Might hafta mix it up one way
ot oanother"

Temi states, "I think he's allergic to such suggestions."

Karrin claims to Faith, "Oh? I am sorry to hear that."

Scarry states, "2 Minutes is optimistic."

Meiari pontificates, "I remember my topic!"

Karrin claims to Meiari, "Yay! Pre-type for us."

Baz wonders, "Are we asking about topics? Can I go too?"

Karrin says to Baz, "I will add you to the list. Be sure to pretype."

Meiari says, "I'm ready with that ctrl v muahaha"

Scarry claims, "I wish Hierophant would make me drip."

Karrin claims, "Ok! If anymore topics come up, please just let me know, and I'll add you."

Karrin trails off to Scarry, ".... weird...."

Karrin says to Meiari, "Your go."

Meiari says, "So this may be a silly idea but I'd love the ability to recommend multiple people at
once. Sometimes things occur in a scene that I'd like to give credit to multiple people for (for
example the circus or more recently the skipping stone party). It's a selfish request, but I think
it's one we might have all felt at least once."

Temi states, "We would probably prefer that each person gets one that's customized to their own
contribution"

Karrin says, "I think the purpose of the recommends is not to be generic, though? So, I'd rather the
personalization between people. Even if you copy/paste it and then change a few details and the
names."

Karrin nods in agreement with Temi.

Temi says, "Recommending multiple people at once would probably nudge things towards less of that,
and more of just recommending everyone who was present at an event"

Meiari says, "OOOOOOOOOkay.... I'm not that creative but if I have the blessing to copy-pasta when
relevant I'll work with that"

Temi finishes abruptly, "Not that there's a problem with giving the same or very similar for those
with the same contribution - but do try to make it about their contribution"

Karrin nods in agreement with Temi.

HIEROPHANT says, "Something like 'Thanks for making the circus so much fun for everyone, I had a
blast and I think everybody else did too. I especially liked <X thing that particular person did>.'
would work."

Karrin claims, "Yeah, especially with events, sometimes they will be very similar."

Karrin nods in agreement with HIEROPHANT.

Meiari exclaims, "Okay. I may have been over-thinking recommends and individuality then if that's
okay. Thank you!"

Karrin states, "With the note that the more detail you give, the better we can award. Whereas
something like that might have a 1 QP award, if you say something like, <x> did <this thing> that
made me really have to be introspective about <this other thing> and lead to me taking some time to
think about <blah blah blah>."

Karrin states, "The reward for the person you are writing it for will be bigger. (And for an older
player, the memories to look back on more awe-worthy.)"

InvestSouthside claims, "I do the same no worries, I always want to make them unique and meaningful
and get over hype myself about writing recommends and then I overwhelm myself thinking about them"

Temi claims, "Yep, impact to you definitely helps to both make it a more rewarding recommend for
them, and us to reward better"

Meiari trails off, "Yeah... just... for example, appreciating all of the child rp today is going to
feel VERY redundant typing..."

Karrin claims, "If you send in something that says, "Thanks to <X> for letting <Y> kiss them, it was
cool." We'll kick that back. But if there's any substance at all, we will push it forward. Just, the
better the recommend, the better the reward."

Scarry states, "Did people actually do that."

Karrin states, "Eh, nah, I am not using a real example. Just... an example of something we're going
to kick back and go, "No.""

Temi claims, "That stuck in Karrin's mind in particular"

Temi grins.

Karrin chuckles.

Karrin claims, "It wasn't... quite... that small? >.> And was some time ago."

Temi states, "Yeah, definitely an exaggeration."

HIEROPHANT claims, "The more I think about that the less I like it."

Meiari nods in agreement with Hierophant.

Scarry claims, "Yeah I hate this."

Scarry says, "Moving on."

Karrin queries to HIEROPHANT, "Think about.... what?"

Karrin chuckles.

Valora watches in concerned horror.

Capitalism claims, "As long as you don't think about it, it didn't happen."

Karrin claims, "YOU'D BE SURPRISED... you always wondered where our surliness came from."

HIEROPHANT claims, "No I didn't."

HIEROPHANT states, "Not once did I wonder that."

Scarry states, "Nope, I didn't."

HIEROPHANT claims, "That shit is self-evident."

Scarry claims, "I am staff somewhere else, I exactly get you."

Temi grins.

Karrin chuckles.

Karrin claims to Baz, "Ok, your turn."

Baz says, "Yay me"

Baz claims, "I know that combat is typically put on the back burner because of how infrequently
there is pvp, but I was hoping we could get a balance pass across the various other armors - right
now there's no reason not to take steel plate armor, it's simply the best, better than all the rest.
I was wondering if we could fiddle with the MV consumption and/or damage reduction to leather and
chainmail so we can make them a little more appealing. Leather armor for hunting would be great, but
right now an angry weasel could shred someone to pieces if all they had was leather armor. I don't
want to take away anyone's steel plate, I just want more fashion options :p"

Karrin states, "Actually, there is a big reason for it - adn that mostly has to do with movement
points."

Meiari queries, "I thought MV was actually impacted by armor types? That was my observation foraging
with armored hunters at least"

HIEROPHANT states, "You can jog about 5 rooms before bottoming out in full plate. That's usually
enough of an inhibiter for most purposes."

InvestSouthside states, "I know for a fact wearing leather almost doesnt affect my mv points"

Musketeer states, "I can get surprisingly far in full plate"

Temi claims, "Less because of how infrequently there is pvp and more because of what a big task it
is to get it all balanced. But yeah, there is a difference in that"

August asks, "It's not always being as meta-combat ready as possible, really, just gotta wear what
suits at the time right? Going into an actual battle? Slap ya full plate on, trooping around the
city or wilderness? Get them leathers on and squeak about"

Baz nods to Temi, "I suppose it's not as easy as fiddling with some values."

HIEROPHANT claims, "You can go about 10 if you walk. It's worse at higher move modes; it's a
multiplier."

Joel is idle.

Temi says, "But balance in general is one of our larger pushes"

Karrin states, "Yeah, the biggest thing is the 'weight' of it, so to speak. Plate, you're going to
be downing a shit load of rations. Which are also heavy, and weigh you down more. Cost would also be
an issue for most. But yeah, constantly walking around in plate is... to me... unrealistic."

Temi says, "We can certainly have armor on the list of things to look at."

Karrin claims, "But yes, balance of everything is on the table. Armor, weapons, etc."

August muses, "I'm also today years old and I still don't really know for sure what the difference
between iron and steel armour is. Does steel just get damaged slower, or does it actually absorb
more damage than iron? (just as an addition)"

HIEROPHANT states, "In the meantime: Buy a horse."

Karrin says, "The note I put about the three rules of the game should still be on the announce
board. It is going to drive a lot of questions of balance, and we will get there. That's just not an
insta-fix."

HIEROPHANT states, "It's just a durability thing, yes."

August claims, "And style, only dirty poors wear Iron armour."

Meiari states, "And support infrastructure"

Ikeala states, "Also another reason for having more than one set might also be a bit of social
reflection/commentary if people are in plate armor 24/7."

Karrin states, "Yeah, movement havoc is less when infrastructure is good."

Baz claims, "People stomping around in full plate destroy our roads s- it's like wearing snowchains"

Meiari claims, "That would actually, unironically, explain the SHITE infrastrucutre all the time."

Karrin claims, "Too many people in plate armor. That would stink, by the by. Royally."

Karrin asks, "ANYWAY. Any other topics before I send you back to your own chaos?"

Baz finishes abruptly, "I'm sure if this turns into 'nerf fullplate' we'll get a lot of angry folks
in fullplate coming after us - I think 'gently nudging the damage reduction of chainmail and
leather' would be better accepted >_>"

Meiari stares at Musketeer.

Baz states, "That's all I got :)"

Karrin claims, "There is a busy weekend ahead."

Katarina states, "Mass! But it'll be a bit. I'll ring the bells."

August states, "The bellssssssss"

Baz muses, "Should I ask for whom the bell tolls?"

HIEROPHANT claims, "Leather's not for folks expecting to get into a protracted brawl.

It's for folks expecting to get into a very brief fight, and then -run away- from the people wearig
fullplate."

Katarina states, "Nope. Tolls for me."

August says, "Probably for thee"

Meiari says, "Now I gotta listen to that song, thanks guys"

Karrin states to HIEROPHANT, "Or common hunting."

HIEROPHANT claims, "For small game, yeah."

Valora states, "So as one of the more prolific hunters. If you crawl even at very bad infrastructure
you will be able to move across the entire grid fine. I think that the cost at normal/faster
movements are fine but I have optimized (eternal rations from my farms and a horse) the worst
effects out. I would never walk around in plate but even I had to spend a lot of time and effort
minimizing the effects for PvE. The running/chasing/fleeing stuff really kills you in PvP but PvE
will never be the issue because you can always take it at your own pace. That said making plate
cause bathing to run out faster would be a good change."

HIEROPHANT says, "For big game, plate up and bring a horse. Or a friend."

August claims, "Or urban spelunking in other peoples homes for treasures"

HIEROPHANT states, "I did mention the running away part."

Karrin claims to Valora, "Yeah, crawling is the workaround. But, people should look at people
crawling a bit oddly, if they do not have reason to crawl. It does keep you from getting stuck-
stuck, though."

Baz asks, "Is 'crawling' literally crawling on the floor, or is it just moving at a crawl's pace?"

August states, "I always pictured it as belly crawling"

Karrin says, "I've heard it both ways. The emits from it suggest you are CRAWLING... which would be
legit if someone is super hurt."

HIEROPHANT states, "I've heard it explained different ways, but usually leaning on the 'you are
going really slow' angle"

Faith says, "Baby crawling. Make mama dada noises at crawlers"

Valora states, "I always rp Crawl as being a very slow relaxed pace that takes semi frequent
breaks."

Temi says, "I think we've said before that it's okay to be more the pace"

Meiari claims, "I picture both. Out in the fields hunting: literal crawling through the grass. In
the city? Meandering at a snails pace."

Karrin states, "I think it is up to interpretation, yeah."

Temi states, "But we haven't been super consistent in defining that"

InvestSouthside claims, "As someone who has had to crawl across grid injured I appreciate all of
these suggestions"

Joel says, "You could change the phrasing of crawl to imply one or the other."

Musketeer states, "That's about what I figure. Either a super leisurely pace or trying to keep your
insides on the insides after a bad fight"

Baz says, "Crawl becomes 'amble' or 'saunter'"

Karrin claims, "I don't think it's necessary to define it. I can see it both ways. People can adjust
their travel to show which one they are using."

Karrin claims, "Or, diremotes, yeah."

HIEROPHANT says, "When in doubt, diremote."

Karrin nods at HIEROPHANT.

Baz finishes abruptly, "Anyways - that's all I got, thank you for listening to my TED talk :)"

HIEROPHANT begins to count their money.

Karrin asks, "Ok, any last topics that anyone thought of?"

ThatBard claims, "I think that wearing steel to plate armor is also causing damage to your attackers
weapon. At least when I compare what happens to my practice weapon, when I spar against my full
plate friends."

ThatBard claims, "Steel to iron.. I can't type. XD"

Baz finishes abruptly, "New affects - 'stinky and exhausted' from being in fullplate too long"

Karrin states, "I believe it is more likely to damage the weapon, yes."

Karrin states, "Spars, except with NPC trainers, should probably not be done with any kind of armor.
it will damage the practice weapons something fierce."

Karrin states, "But that's ultimately yours to decide ICly."

Musketeer claims, "Can attest to this. I had a practice weapon smashed on my head"

Karrin claims, "NPC trainers, the armor will help you lengthen that session."

Temi states, "Damage to things compares the hardness of each of their materials."

Karrin says, "From an OOC perspective, wearing your armor to spar is a good way to damage both the
weapons and the armor in ways that are not really... reasonable. That practice weapon can damage
your armor."

HIEROPHANT claims, "Armor takes a very, very, very long time to need repairs."

Karrin claims, "From an IC perspective... well, I'll let you decide that one for yourselves."

Karrin shifts her eyes.

Capitalism says, "I mean hitting metal plate with wood for long enough will definitely dent it if
hit enough"

Capitalism states, "But that's neither here nor there."

Temi claims, "Yeah, it doesn't reduce to none if one is harder than the other."

Karrin nods.

Karrin says, "Alrighty, if there's nothing else, I'll throw you all back on grid. Have an excellent
rest of your weekend, and it's so nice to see all of you here."

Meiari dances before sent away.

August places her right fist over her heart in salute.

InvestSouthside dances the night away.
He appears to be proficient at dancing.

Baz claims, "We are technically less than a month away from the next Seneschal bid"

Baz says, "So everyone start campaigning"

Karrin claims, "Indeed. Have fun with THAT."

• Information