Funny TI Quotes

Post logs, pictures, poetry and more. (Please request the permission of others before posting logs about their characters. Thank you!)

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Niamh
Discord Handle: Niamh#3824

Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:16 am

[OOC] Tasker gyrates piously

Kuzco

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:53 pm

Theodora op Arcenant lifts a curl-coifed lordling with emerald eyes.
A curl-coifed lordling with emerald eyes says, "The Knights will hear of this, mark my words."
A curl-coifed lordling with emerald eyes manages to escape from Theodora op Arcenant's grasp.

Vena

Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:27 pm

A few fabolous quotes from Vena's birthday celebration:

Emsa Curox dips her head towards Conrad Myriam and says "I thank ye." before downing all that run in one run.

[RPXP Gain: Fair] [HP:excellent MV:worked P:walk] (action)(INDECENT)
Emsa Curox drinks from a dark ceramic bottle of smooth, high quality Strongjaw rum.

Emsa Curox drinks from a dark ceramic bottle of smooth, high quality Strongjaw rum.

Emsa Curox appears to be drunk.

Emsa Curox discards a dark ceramic bottle of smooth, high quality Strongjaw rum as empty.
Emsa Curox says OOCly, "Oh crap I thought I had a glass not THE glass."

--------------------------

Conrad Myriam displays absolutely no reaction to the EXTREMELY large amount of strong alcohol he just drank, his stoicism handily concealing his drunkenness. For now.

Lunette declaims, "Good job, mister Grand Magnate. You out-drank a fourteen year old!"

---------------------------

Lunette pontificates, "Grand Magnate! Can I try to push you!"

Emsa Curox declaims, "Do that in the hall, not in my office!"

----------------------------

Lunette exclaims, "Why am I seeing fairies?!"

Conrad Myriam stubbornly refuses to sit, saying, "Really Annelyn, I'm finnneee...", drawing out the word 'fine'; he is not swaying in the least. To Lunette he says, "That's thanks to the varnish stripping wart burning absinthe that you drank. I see them too."

Lunette declares, "No, it's mages! Mages!"

Deedee

Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:08 pm

The Prime Medicus, inspecting her armor commission:
After making various fine adjustments to the habergeon, The Grand Magnate places it back on the armor stand so the entire set is on display and says, "There we go. How's that?" [The Grand Magnate]

"It looks well. I do have a little concern now that I see it in person that the coloring looks more like something one from the Order may wear, but it is what I agreed to," The Prime Medicus says. "I shall have the coin transferred, thank you for your swift work."

A querulous elderly man with a racking cough replies to a bit of gossip, "I hear the Prime Medicus is applying to become the next Grand Inquisitor!  ".  [Rumor #19]

The Prime Medicus glances towards the elderly man. "...Perhaps something in blue would be better, after all."

LANS

Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:55 am

Lans states, "What happens if I KO then finish a staffer" 

Sibylle claims, "You become the staffer"

Niamh says OOCly, "I think that's the only way"

Taunya

Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:22 am

That brings to mind this one.:

Prisca has thrown her last dagger!
Prisca hefts a canister of fat, writhing leeches, weighing it carefully, then flings it at Niamh! [Throw]
  Prisca lightly hits Niamh's head!  
  Prisca throws a canister of fat, writhing leeches at Niamh!   Niamh catches Prisca's badly thrown a canister of fat, writhing leeches! 
Niamh has been mauled.

Niamh says, "HEY."

Niamh
Discord Handle: Niamh#3824

Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:00 pm

Kinaed muses to Kinaed and Kinaed, "Any view?"

Kuzco

Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:55 pm

"I know." Norrig replies with pursed lips. "I will have to pay more attention to my own duchy. Roland is very popular there, and I am very disliked. It's another reason I often stay here." [Norrig]

Safir says OOCly, "Duchy? "

Norrig says OOCly, "Barony"

Norrig says OOCly, "*COUGHS LOUDLY*"

Safir says OOCly, "Making yourself a duke on the way out."

Safir says OOCly, "BOOM"

Xen
Discord Handle: Xen#6412

Mon May 18, 2020 7:17 pm

Andorig ab Nesmith says OOCly, "I want a golden sword"

Rhett says OOCly, "It'll cost you your firstborn...."

Andorig ab Nesmith says OOCly, "I don't want a golden sword."

mystry

Fri May 22, 2020 8:15 pm

Torin speaks without turning around to Andorig, reading a weighty wooden practice axe with a mighty,
crescent blade, "So... Ye have come. At last. As was foretold..."

Andorig picks up on it immediately, slipping on a pair of suede brawler gloves with caduceus
knuckledusters with gravitas and drama. He says, "Yes, Hillman. I have come for you. Turn and face
me!", flexing his meager talents at acting.

Torin spins, a fur-lined leather hooded cloak woven with deep green moss billowing out with the
sudden motion and the flaring of his arms - even though it's an act, he still cuts quite an
intimidating figure... "You will not escape me this time, Last Scion. When I am done with you, the
whole world will fear me once again!"

Andorig cricks his neck back and forth like in a cheesy play, saying, "Ha, fool! I do not need to
escape; for today is the day that I am avenged! You thought I wouldn't discover your evil alliance
with the boars, didn't you!?", rolling his shoulders while speaking and looking like an ambulatory
statue.

Torin cackles madly, going on for just a little too long. He points at Andorig with a weighty wooden
practice axe with a mighty, crescent blade, scraping his feet like a bull preparing to charge. "It
is too late! Even now my messenger is headed to the Porcine Kingdom with the marriage proposal! I am
not just a pig..." He charges! "I am KING PIG!"

Andorig responds by breaking into his own rush towards Torin, yelling, "THEN THE KING PIG SHALL
FALL!"
Where were you when a hillman and a physician decided to put on their own impromptu play?
By the way, this was immediately followed by a mock spar where both characters played those roles. I didn't include it because it's -long-.

• Information