Rare Perfume Scents

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Temi

Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:20 pm

After some long-term requests, I think I finally have a plan for expanding chandlery as a full craft to 75. I'm working on part of the plan now, but I could use some help on some new scents for the top-level perfumes.

I'm planning to introduce new scents around several of the upper level flowers, and they need names and scent descriptions.

For example, 'Oil of Malinise' is the name of an oil themed around saffron, and its scent description is 'The heady fragrance of exotic spice follows him/her.'

The plants I am looking to theme scents around (though other ingredients can be included) are:

- Kirulean Heart's Fire
- Traghovian Starflower
- Kathian Rock Orchid
- Qarata Spotted Lily

None of these are exact matches for any real plant varietals, so their scents have some room for creativity, though they can also be based in the general flower type that some of them have that are real (ie lilies, orchids). I can offer QPs to those who help out with suggestions.

Temi

Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:38 pm

Heads up that I am still looking for suggestions here! They don't need to be fully fleshed perfumes to be useful. Profiles that people would like to see or appealing phrasing are also useful. And suggestions will be most useful if you get them to me by this weekend (8/29)

• Information