Suggestions for more PVE

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:42 am

I agree, this post is seeking how we might provide more high quality PvE elements. Still keen to see more ideas in that space!

Bingus

Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:06 am

Some suggestions I could offer would be more varied combat emotes, such as bear attacks describing abnormal bestial ferocity, or brotherhood gang members flourishing with daggers before stabbing you in the gut. At the moment it's a lot of one liners.

A reason to DO pve seems to be the big thing, and my first inkling in that right has already been mentioned. Bounties on randomised name bandits that cycle, or animals of great danger to the populace. The thing I didn't see mentioned was -mages- though, which surprised me. I feel like with thought out prewriting, it might take (trial and error) a lot of effort, but few and far between NPC mages for knights to go up against in group combat could be done. Totally without staff puppeting, even, if there are echoes and permanent affects on the mob in question. This would reduce a LOT of meta, and add a LOT of rp that knights cannot currently get.

It feels like demons could be better promoted as storytelling elements, too. Pretty much impossible to get people interested, and alone is... hm.

• Information