Positive things that I've been telling my friends about TI

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

phoenixdoll
Discord Handle: pd#1102

Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:06 am

So like, I feel a bit sad about a recent change to RPXP.

But in the interests of cheering myself up and to not feel like all I'm doing is complaining, I just wanted to list a few things that I really love about TI.

Friendly Community Here to Have Fun:
You guys really are awesome. This is my #1 important thing in a game, feeling like I'm playing with other people who are here to play a game WITH other people. So really, thank you.

A balance of IC learning and help (and mercy) for newbies:
Mudding has a rough learning curve for newbies, and learning the intricacies of a new mud can be extremely daunting. TI manages to help new players learn how the game aspect works, while encouraging the learning of secret knowledges in character. This is exciting and cool. I like it. :)

Plot System:
I haven't got my head around it just yet, but the ability to RPA is honestly amazing. I've used it two or three times now and if you haven't I recommend it! It definitely makes the game feel more alive and gives a sense that those vNPCs are really out there.

Friendly admin team that actually does care:
As an Australian I'm naturally leery of authority and leery of "having to show respect" et cetera. So when I say that the admin team really impresses me, I actually genuinely mean it.

Theme and world: Honestly, the first thing that struck me about TI's theme was the level of detail put into the history and economy and cultures of the world.

Memorable characters: Everyone has such memorable characters and it is exciting to get to meet you all IC. :)

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:10 pm

I clearly don't read the forums enough. Thank you sincerely for this post. :)

• Information