RIP Percy; Thanks for RPing with me everyone!

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

plague
Discord Handle: plague#6022

Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:35 am

Hello! I was Percivale's player, and I wanted to thank everyone I have roleplayed with so far on The Inquisition! My time has been wonderful and I've been happily playing the game like a full time job. Reading the recommendations that people have written for Percy has been really heartwarming. There are lots of folks who I want to personally thank, but because there are so many I find myself really scared of missing anyone :lol: , so I wrote this for that reason! (well, that and...)

Many people have expressed a desire to see me continue roleplaying, and the good news is that I have already made a new character and I'm already worming my way back into your characters' lives. This has made it difficult to tell everyone how sweet they are without outing myself as that character! If anybody wants to DM me on Discord for any purpose, feel free! This community has been immensely welcoming and I would be happy to see you all in my DMs.

Geras

Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:35 pm

<3

• Information