XBlocks

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Should we remove xblocks on...?

Yes, remove the palace xblocks... and I said why below.
25%
Yes, remove xblocks on all guildhalls... and I said why below.
13%
No, leave these xblocks in place.
63%
I have other xblocks that concern me...
No votes

Total votes: 8
Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:14 pm

We've recently removed (or at least the order has gone out for the Bluebird xblock to be removed) the xblocks on the Bluebird. Which others should stay or go?

Estelle

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:50 am

I think the Ahalin Tower xblocks should potentially stay, unless imms are ready to be the judge for a lot of policy complaints involving people who just bash/lockpick their way in/out at whim despite the huge volume of VNPC guards that the place is crawling with.

Other than that, guild xblocks could be removed, but if you remove one it is probably only fair to remove all. Not sure how that would help with general RP though since xblocks are always behind locked doors anyway.

Palace xblocks are iffy. By IC logic they should really exist, but I can see how they are detrimental to RP. I think they could be removed on proviso that the playerbase is mature enough to act accordingly - there will be a helluva lot of VNPC guards there too and any hanky panky would be treated harshly, so, for example, a freeman should not go in and then proceed to cause trouble freely even if there are no PC Knights/Reeves available to haul him out for it.

• Information