The MUD...

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Enix

Fri May 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Is it just me, or does the MUD suddenly feel rather slow....

There used to be alot of good things happening left and right and now it just seems oddly quiet. Its hard to even catch a conversation. Maybe its just me.

Estelle

Fri May 06, 2011 11:50 pm

A lot of people suddenly lost interest or got busy IRL at around the same time, with this net result. And it's a vicious cycle, really - it becomes slow so more people lose interest and don't do anything, etc. It really doesn't help that some of our GLs/high ranking people have been inactive a lot (I totally understand RL stuff though, going through a lot of it myself, but it IS an undeniable factor), and that no one seems to be doing much with the Council lately - maybe we're all waiting for Cecil to call for a meeting? Or should any three of us get together and just hold one? Not sure if that's legally viable.

Anyhow, yeah, summary of the problems. I REALLY think GL players should do their best to be active though, at least responding to correspondence in a timely manner. But it's not like we have that many players to replace them, either, unless we allow 2 GLs per person or imms to GL. =/

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Sat May 07, 2011 12:33 am

It is legally viable for any three council members to call a meeting, yes. Cecil's not special in any way, he's just Lithmore's representative to the council as the Dukes are for their various duchies of the kingdom. All of the council members can also delegate if they want too.

• Information