Guild Goals

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Fri May 06, 2011 11:14 pm

I think as long as the goals can't be achieved by simply one person, and other people have the things those people need to get them and incentive not to simply give the goals away, then it won't feel like just a checklist.

For example, if I have to do a performance as the troubs, I could theoretically set one up and do it without anyone showing. That'd be a bit like a checklist goal. If I needed to get someone else to patron a performance, however, then I have to ellicit/get something from someone, which carries interaction.

Ideally, I'd like to see the same sort of thing that was at the council. Like, you had a goal that required some sort of exchange with someone, and multiple people could fulfill your goal if you approached the situation creatively - but it often wasn't a straightforward 1:1 (like I approach Player X and say "I have a widget for your cog", we both exchange, and we've both met our goals).

Hope what I'm saying isn't too complex.

• Information