BANNED PLAYER ALERT - Timotheo, Auralion, Edhard, Oscar, Grafton, etc

A place to put old policy disclosures so they don't clutter up general discussion.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:40 am

Dear Players,

The player of Timotheo (Valorallen, Menivichi, Edhard, Auralion and many otthers) was banned after multiple player complaints and extremely creepy behavior towards female players in general. He had other lesser policy complaints also, but his sexually predatory behavior is was what got him banned.

At this stage, it's clear that the staff are having a lot of trouble getting the message across that he is not allowed on this game.

As it can be difficult to recognize a persistent banned player, please help us spot him and keep him off TI by reporting it if you become suspicious that a character is this player's alt. There's some more information below from our policy records to demonstrate why keeping him off the game is important, as well as the one explaining why I am seeking player assistance.

Thank you for your help.

Warm regards,
Kinaed

====================

TODAY'S POLICY BOARD POST:

(NAMES OF THE INNOCENT REDACTED)

Code: Select all

[ #164 ] Policy Board
A note has been posted by: <REDACTED>
From room    : 97
In subject of: Post from Mirk (Timotheo, Auralion, etc.) on the Forums
Date         : Tue Jun 21 12:54:06 2016
Edited       : Wed Jun 22 01:43:11 2016
Expires      : Sun Mar 17 12:54:27 2019
To           : staff aides staff

Unread postby Mirkoloio  Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:31 pm
Hello players and Staff of Ti.

Some might know me as Brozilla.  Some as Timotheo, Giddion, Edhard and Auralion.

Today, I am writing a little post about where TI is going.  This will be deleted soon due to Kinaed being an absolute control freak and staff cowardly puppets of her.

Now, a little context.  I was banned a few months back by Kinaed dueto a missunderstanding conconcerning the 'Age of consent' policy.  Whatever. There was no 'fair' thing about this whether players enjoyed me around or needed 'protection' from me.

Now, today.  I was once again banned while peacefully attempting to RP with Auralion.  I have received !  Positive feedback with Edhard and Auralion and even recommendations from multiple people!  

At no point people where asked or offered the chance to say, :" Wait up, Kinky.  That guy's a good player.  We don't want him banned."

This is why I am hereby asking you, /players and staff besides Kinaed/.  Why are we afraid to state our opinion?  Why does Kinaed still hold all the power besides their affinity to making false decisions?  I think there recently was a prime example too.

Post your opinion fast.  They will delete it the way they try to punch this topic under the carpet.

Unread postby Tremere  Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:36 pm
Alright, I won't be afraid to state my opinion.  On some of your previous alts, I had female friends of mine in the game contact me because you made them extremely uncomfortable.  I was asked to help 'rescue' them and stay with them because
they felt like you were stalking them icly and oocly.  Now be creepy as you want icly, that's fine, but the ooc aspect of it...  That's a whole other matter.

Unread postby Mirkoloio  Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:41 pm
Thank you for the reply.

I wished not to seem like I was stalking anybody.  If I made anyone uncomfortable, why didn't you say anything?  

Unread postby Mirkoloio  Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:49 pm
Totally Forgot the suggestion.

It is time to get rid of the chance of administrative mistakes concerning policies.  Kinaed is to be removed from the Fuhrer position.  Install a small group of policy people handling it democratically.  No more 'let's wait for Kinaed'.  Speeds a lot of things up.  Prevents bullshit 
POST THAT FOLLOWED HIS INITIAL BAN WARNING AND PROVED THE BEHAVIOR WAS STILL A PROBLEM:

From room    : 68
In subject of: Staff thoughts on Timotheo/Grafton/Hoffman/Menivichi
Date         : Mon Mar 21 23:16:18 2016
Edited       : Tue Mar 22 14:21:34 2016
Expires      : Sat Dec 15 22:16:33 2018
So, after a staff discussion earlier today, I decided to write a post summarizing issues a lot of us have had with Menivichi's player across his various alts, involving 1) a tendency to chase underage girls/put that element into his RP; 2) repeated  creepy behavior that does not violate the rape policy but certainly skirts the edges..
@
So, underage girls and coercion, I'm going to go through what I know about each of his alts:
@
Timotheo, the first one: Chased <REDACTED> (I think 15 years old) and <REDACTED> (14-15).  Approached <REDACTED> (16; when she pointed out she was too young, he said girls younger than her get married all the time.) Had a suspiciously close relationship with <REDACTED>, who was a 13-year-old Hillgirl, and <REDACTED>, a 13-year-old Charali (though we're not 100% sure about <REDACTED>).  
@
Grafton: Immediately also chased <REDACTED> and put <REDACTED> under Regency, while also wanting to adopt her.  No proof that anything indecent was in this relationship, though he used regnancy suggest to make <REDACTED> want to see him, etc.
@
Hoffman: Yep - chased <REDACTED>.  (In fact, came in immediately to console <REDACTED> after she was upset in the scene where Grafton died...) I don't remember much else about this alt; he got caught very quickly for magery.
@
Oscar: ALSO chased <REDACTED> (it was at this point <REDACTED> complained and we told him to knock it off).  However, before he was told to stop, Oscar used the magecraft love potions to try and dose her, <REDACTED>, and <REDACTED>, all in private so the effect would make them fall for him.  This is the direct reason we changed them, as they'd been meant for pranks, not roofies. 
@
Oscar also managed the Jeweled Peacock and unsolicitedly offered <REDACTED> the sexual services of underaged girls for a larger fee.
@
Menivichi: His current alt seems to have gone a few steps further.
@
Pixie's post on the forums re: child characters was regarding <REDACTED>.
@
Menivichi claims to have impregnated <REDACTED>, and from their RP, it seems pretty obvious they slept together more than once.  However, he also used a highly questionable fecho (kissing her and making her feel 'joy' radiating through her whole body), and also cast Regnancy on her.  <REDACTED> claimed he saw him use regnancy suggest, also, to make her kiss him deeper.  While <REDACTED> hasn't OOCly complained, her character seemed upset and confused about the relationship with Menivichi in a way that really rubbed me the  wrong way.
@
So we have this really lengthy and ugly pattern with underage girls, and the love potions/regnancy suggest uses that, for me, skirt uncomfortably close to coercion.  I feel this chain of behavior really, really needs to stop.  
@
<REDACTED>
FIRST HARASSMENT COMPLAINT WITH BAN WARNING:

[ #125 ] Policy Board
In subject of: Concerns about Timotheo/Grafton/Oscar and Harassment (Edited by Kinaed) (Edited by <REDACTED>)
Date         : Mon Feb  1 01:18:02 2016
Expires      : Sat Oct 27 02:18:14 2018
So we have something that may or may not rise to the level of policy, but that staff generally concurs might need addressing: Oscar (aka Timotheo/Grafton's) behavior toward female PCs, especially <REDACTED> and alts.

We have two concerns here: 1) alt crossover and 2) harassment.

<REDACTED>

We do know Timotheo's player is 17, and so his pattern of hitting on underage PCs is a bit less creepy than it might have otherwise been, but the sheer repetition of it is, I think, offputting for the female PCs that cross his path.  It may be time for him to be given a talking-to about differentiating between his characters more and avoiding repetitive chasing of the exact same people across alts...  As well as just perhaps being a bit less aggressive in the IC search for "romance"...

Kinky: Ugh, I'll face to face this one.  Plz tell <REDACTED> I am doing so and remind her that she can block/ignore also.  

(<REDACTED>) I told <REDACTED>; she was very grateful.  Apparently she is currently ICly locked in a room to stay away from him... 

[ #382 ] Personal Board
A note has been posted by: Kinaed
In subject of: Oscar and alts harassing you
Date         : Tue Feb  2 03:49:45 2016
Expires      : Tue Feb 23 03:50:19 2016
To           : Staff <REDACTED>

I have contacted Oscar's player and told him that he is not to contact you ICly or OOCly.  If he harasses you further, we will summarily ban him. Please let us know if this happens, and please accept our apologies for this player's behavior.  

Warm regards, 
Kinaed

[ #381 ] Personal Board
A note has been posted by: Kinaed
In subject of: Female Harassment
Date         : Tue Feb  2 03:39:30 2016
Expires      : Tue Feb 23 03:39:51 2016
To           : Staff Enel Hoffman Oscar 

I've been trying to meet with you personally to discuss a complaint that I've received regarding your approach towards female characters and <REDACTED>'s player in particular.  I have been missing you, however, and the conversation cannot wait.

From what I gather, you have used multiple alts (all quite similar in manner and appearance, even) to hit on <REDACTED>.  This is making that player uncomfortable, so I ask that you stay away from her completely, both ICly
and OOCly. 

Beyond that, I would like to give you an opportunity to explain what you're doing and why you are doing it. Very simply, harassment (and particularly sexual harassment) is absolutely unacceptable on TI. 

Sincerely, 
Kinaed

• Information