Log of OOC Meeting 12/27/2014

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Tremere

Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:25 pm

Temi claims, "Okay. So, we're going to do 1) Staff Updates, 2) Player Topics, 3) Plot Update Chat."

Temi queries, "Does anyone have anything to add yet for player topics?"

Temi claims, "Alright, I'll take that as a no."

A woman with sunkissed skin and inky black hair has returned from AFK.

Temi says, "Okay, so my update first."

Karrina ab Vazien opens a tiny bag of royal purple velvet, embroidered with a jewel.

Temi says, "I finished up jeweling and released it, and I (with Takta's help) made a bunch of jewels for Christmas gifts for you guys. If you haven't gotten one yet, I have a few still, one per account - and they are all unique."

Temi states, "I still need to create the recipes for other crafts to make the jewelry tools I had in mind, especially the chandlers making wax molds, since those are the ones you can't just buy once and not worry about again."

Temi claims, "So that and a bunch of keeping plots going."

A woman with sunkissed skin and inky black hair cheers for Temi, "I love mine, just wish I could think of a use for 'em"

Temi declares to a woman with sunkissed skin and inky black hair, "Awesome. I'm sure you'll figure out something great!"

Tomas says, "Yay for the jewels. I am going to find a jeweller to make use of them"

Veiss Chnee is going to make a jeweler to make use of everyones.

Temi states, "Also, if people don't know, the jewels are used as an ingredient for jeweling recipes that are 'Jeweled'. When you appraise the gem, they have unique messaging describing the value and specialness of the gems. When you use them in the jeweling recipe, that appraise message is on the final jewelry piece."

Gerolf states, "I gave my jewels to Emma to make pretty things."

A blonde teenage female trails off, "I don't have one...."

Temi claims, "And everything else you get to customize as normal."

Temi says to a blonde teenage female, "Well, I can fix that@"

Temi rolled 1d7 for a pool of: 5.

A blonde teenage female exclaims, "Yay!"

Temi gives a tiny bag of royal purple velvet, embroidered with a jewel to a blonde teenage female.

Veiss Chnee I was wondering how that is going to work. Is there a shop that will be selling normal, common jewels? If we wanted a specific type of jewel, how do we go about acquiring them?

Temi starts editing a note. (This is an OOC action)

Temi finishes her note.

Temi claims, "Anything that's leftover I'll put up for sale randomly at gem shops and such."

Veiss Chnee is not all with it tonight >_<

Temi claims, "Okay, so, Ned! Are you here enough for a quick update? I know you're still out travelling."

A woman with sunkissed skin and inky black hair queries, "How picky is it. Say I have an enormous blue diamond, do those keywords hafta get used in the short or ED or seomething along those lines?"

Nedyra says, "I am."

Nedyra says, "This week's a writeoff. Holidays and such means I've had next to no time this week for anything TI."

Temi claims to a woman with sunkissed skin and inky black hair, "When you appraise the diamond, it has a special message, describing probably that it's enormous and blue and maybe how clear it is and such."

Nedyra says, "That'll be the case until Monday at the earliest. Then it's back to business as usual."

Nedyra says, "... And that's me."

A woman with sunkissed skin and inky black hair nods at Temi.

Rain states to Veiss Chnee, "There are unstrung precious and semiprecious gems that can be used for most recipes if I understand it correctly, so you can describe the short/long as you want without having a very specific gem involved. The OOC gifts are special, with special strings and appraise messages."

Temi claims to a woman with sunkissed skin and inky black hair, "You don't have to include the description of it specifically anywhere, but that same exact message will be there on the jewelry."

Temi nods at Veiss Chnee.

Veiss Chnee exclaims to Rain, "You're awesome, thanks! "

Temi says, "Like Honor said. You can always get default common jewels. They just are common ones on their appraises if any, rather than the fancy specific ones."

Veiss Chnee questions, "IS there a helpfile to define common, semiprecious, precious?"

Temi claims, "I will occasionally be putting the fancy specific ones up for limited edition sale too. Or quest prizes or things."

Veiss Chnee asks, "Erm, like give a list?"

Temi states, "What I used was semi-precious are okay for freemen, or at least not restricted by sumptuary."

Rain wonders, "I think it follows real life guidelines and possibly sumptuary?"

Temi claims, "And then precious ones are limited to either gentry or nobility, based on sumptuary."

Nedyra claims, "And family shinanigans are in play, so Nedyra is out of order."

Nedyra waves.

Temi waves.

Nedyra disappears with the sizzle of electricity and the crackle of lightning. [OOC]

Temi states, "I can work on a helpfile with some more details, I think."

Veiss Chnee nodnods.

Temi says, "But help sumptuary should handle most of the difference"

Gerolf says to Temi, "I think that would be helpful"

Temi questions, "Okay, so. Is there anything anyone else would like to talk about? How's RP, given the holidays?"

Samantha ab Vortina states, "What rp I was involved in was rather good"

A woman with sunkissed skin and inky black hair claims, "A bit spartan but fun nevertheless"

Tomas states, "Rp has been good, given I've been up in that traveling out of town room. I just need to meet with staff sometime with cellan to hash out some stuff"

Veiss Chnee says, "I have just been finding time to get back into rp, christmas break and all. It has been interesting. Lotsa crafting... lotsa bars... lotsa squealing and giggling. "

Temi nods at Tomas.

Karrina ab Vazien muses, "I only have one question. Are the city plots designed to be always on-grid or are they like background actions?"

Gerolf says, "I have been writing a lot of letter."

Temi claims, "Okay. So let's talk about that some for plots."

Maxwell le Wattkil says, "Relatively absent, but alright."

Temi states, "So, the first plots we started with were sort of more distant than we wanted, off-screen things."

Temi says, "I don't know that there's a problem with that, but I think we'd like to keep that to a maximum of one plot a week. Since you guys are in Lithmore, most of the stuff should be Lithmore-centric, stuff that you can RP on grid."

Temi states, "I noticed a problem this week that people sort of wanted to treat the iron mage-attack plot as off-grid."

Temi has transferred a finely-built young lady with long red-gold curls. [OOC]

Temi gives a long knit sock with red and green stripes to a finely-built young lady with long red-gold curls.

Temi claims, "Though I was trying to make it more local-accessible. There was actually a crime-scene on grid and such."

Temi muses, "So... how do you guys actually -want- to see those things? Do you like the off-grid? Want to see more on-grid?"

Temi asks, "Do you think one larger thing a week is okay, too much still, not a great balance?"

Tomas says, "I like the idea of it being more on-grid"

Aios Draiski says, "I think both are nice - it's great to have stuff on-grid to RP about more directly, but it's also nice to remember there's a world out there where real stuff happens."

Veiss Chnee trails off, "I like the idea of being able to do something, even if no one is around.... >_>"

A young curly blond blue eyed Lithmorran lad is idle.

Temi nods.

Gerolf says to Temi, "Which I investigated-ish I at least found it. Haven't heard back on what my investigation found though. I liked the ability to go poke around, gave more RP opportunities."

A young curly blond blue eyed Lithmorran lad is no longer idle.

Temi nods in agreement with Gerolf.

Karrina ab Vazien states, "I also like the being able to say, 'Hey, my character is doing such and such or sending these letters out.' as part of a background thing that I can bring up in RP."

Temi muses, "Is there a way that I can make it more clear what's on grid, what's off? Or how to make it more accessible like for this current plot?"

Rain states, "This is a more technical point, I guess, but I've been finding it difficult to get involved - primarily, I think, because I don't see any sort of announcement that things are going on."

Aios Draiski nods in agreement with Rain.

Rain asks, "The 'what's on' when I log in doesn't pop, I guess?"

Temi asks, "I've been including IC Events posts as well... is there some way you'd make the what's on more clear? Or do we need to make it more clear IC Event posts go with a plot?"

Aios Draiski claims, "There's a lot of logon spam, easy to miss stuff given you get a whole room desc and whatever after the notices."

Rain muses, "I think having more clear connections between IC Events and plots would be nice. I also think it would be nice if, either in those notes or maybe as some sort of alert, I could know that city metrics were changing?"

Tomas states, "I think a small ooc note for the plots might be interesting to add at the end"

Karrina ab Vazien states, "Perhaps an ooc note on the initial IC Event post saying whether a plot is going to be on-grid or off."

Rain claims, "Because then, even if I'm not directly involved with what's going on, I can see that it's having some kind of impact on my city."

Temi states, "Well, ideally, I'd like everyone to feel free (and encouraged!) to do on grid stuff, even with stuff that's larger effects too."

Temi claims, "But I can make a special note when I've added a specific on grid effect. Like you may have noticed iron prices went up to go with the iron plot."

Rain nods.

A finely-built young lady with long red-gold curls claims, "I don't really understand how the city report reflects things that are going on, as a semi-aside."

Temi says, "City report is more of a general 'Here's the state of the ciy'"

A finely-built young lady with long red-gold curls questions, "Economics is at good, but it was legendary a couple weeks ago. Nothing bad has happened to give it a hit since then, right?"

A finely-built young lady with long red-gold curls muses, "Or does it just decay on its own over time?"

Rain states, "Not sure if that would be too complicated to add but I kind of like the idea of metrics showing in different colors when ongoing plots were affecting them."

Tomas states, "The iron thing is a hit"

Temi says, "It doesn't say what's going on so much as what's good or bad, and those are affected by plots"

Aios Draiski claims, "Is there a way to see the "what's on" again while you're already logged in? Scrolling up it looks like it's tacked onto the end of the current help news, but I don't actually see a helpfile for what's on."

A finely-built young lady with long red-gold curls says, "Hrmm. I suppose. Though it would cause more purchases of alternate metals."

Temi states to Aios Draiski, "Plot header list"

Temi says, "I can see what we can do to make the code effects more clear - unless other people would like to argue that it ruins their immersion? I want to strike a balance that's good for everyone."

A blonde teenage female is idle.

Rain claims, "Tangentially related, Kinaed put up a post on the forums asking for opinions and ideas on what in-game effects the metrics might have, if y'all haven't seen that yet."

Tomas questions, "Maybe a general board post about the shifting metrics from the plot stuff. so that it doesn't clutter the ic board posts?"

A woman with sunkissed skin and inky black hair claims, "I like the color coded city metrics idea Rain had"

Temi queries, "Hrm. What if we posted as comparison to the previous week?"

Rain states, "For myself, I guess if I'm more aware that IC events are about plots I can just be better about checking city report, but if we're getting plots every week I think it's going to be hard to keep on top of it without some help."

Gerolf nods at Temi

Aios Draiski claims, "Comparison would be good, you mean like relative levels? Safety: Poor (-1)"

Aios Draiski states, "Would be helpful in seeing what's "hot" or being actively worked toward/against."

Temi questions, "I don't know exactly how to display it (Down from Legendary) or something lke that?"

Karrina ab Vazien states, "Cause from the way things look on the city report, Lithmore is going down the drain."

Karrina ab Vazien wonders, "Perhaps like how GL approval shift is shown?"

A woman with sunkissed skin and inky black hair states, "If it's gone up, tint it green if it goes down tint it red"

Aios Draiski says, "There's the list of adjectives already, right? so just spot numbers would probably be enough. If it's Good and last week it was Average, +1"

Temi nods.

Aios Draiski says, "If it goes down from Exceptional to Poor, -5 or whatever."

Maxwell le Wattkil states, "I can't tell if 'corruption' being poor is a good or bad thing."

Karrina ab Vazien says to Maxwell le Wattkil, "Bad."

Maxwell le Wattkil says, "Also I feel like I'm part of the reason food is so excellent in the city."

Aios Draiski shakes his head. "Poor, poor corruption."

Gerolf claims to Karrina ab Vazien, "Well it is kinda going down the drain I suppose."

Temi claims, "I'll bring up the idea to Kin for approval. I think we could do that. The +1, -1 I'm a bit uncertain, since it's a 1-100 scale behind the scenes, but we don't want to expose that. It's not very RP-friendly."

Temi states, "How can we make corruption more obvious? People are always having issues with that."

Aios Draiski questions, "Find the positive opposite descriptor? Since all of the others are "good things""

Tomas questions, "Ethics?"

Gerolf trails off, "Maybe change it to something like Lots, not a lot, better bring out the coinpurse..."

Aios Draiski says, "Ethics seems like a good option."

Temi says, "Having a consistent system across the board would be good."

Aios Draiski says, "The values are fine, poor, good, whatever. it's just the category name that's opposite the rest."

Temi nods.

Maxwell le Wattkil states, "With 'safety' being poor, I'm kind of suprised there aren't some low-level thugs from southside out northside."

A woman with sunkissed skin and inky black hair states, "Ethics is probably the best, but still it doesn't really fit as a descriptor for non-corruption"

Aios Draiski says, "If Corruption changes to Ethics or something else you want to be good, then it's clear that more is better."

Temi muses, "Bureaucratic Honesty?"

Temi grins.

Aios Draiski says, "Honor. I just like the idea of seeing "Honor: Poor""

Rain questions, "Maybe Integrity?"

Aios Draiski grins at Rain.

Rain punches Aios Draiski in the arm.

Karrina ab Vazien says, "My horse is not poor."

Temi claims, "Integrity might not be bad."

Maxwell le Wattkil says, "Assholery."

A woman with sunkissed skin and inky black hair claims, "City Integrity"

Maxwell le Wattkil claims, "Dickishness."

Aios Draiski states, "Also, I kinda like Maxwell's idea, expand the range of Southie mobs when safety goes down, and maybe reduce the area as it goes up. Might be too tricky to move the automatic warning thing when you head into the "bad part" of town though."

Rain questions to Aios Draiski, "Stick it on the forum thingy?"

Aios Draiski nods at Rain.

Rain says, "I think Kinaed's collecting suggestions."

Temi nods.

Maxwell le Wattkil says, "I wouldn't mind being attemptedly mugged on the way home. Gives me an excuse to punch more people in the face."

Rain claims, "And specifically for that suggestion, I prefer the idea of bands of rogues populating the area outside the city versus shrinking/expanding Southside borders."

Rain states, "Or creep 'em Northside too. Whatevs."

Rain grins.

Temi claims, "Definitely discuss on that forum post. The code effects thing is still relatively unfinished an idea and we need good ideas to flesh it out before we could do something like that."

Aios Draiski says to Rain, "Well, then you don't get warning when you might hit a lethal mob, is the issue."

Aios Draiski claims to Rain, "Not so much physically moving an IC border, just moving where the flag that says "hey you might get killed" is."

Tomas states, "Maybe make seperate nonlethal mobs"

Rain claims, "The L thing will be there. And they won't be autoattack. In my head, anyway."

say to represent 'muggers'

Tomas says, "To represent 'muggers'"

Rain claims, "Buuut I'm not helping, sorry. :D"

Aios Draiski states, "Can be hashed out on the forums, sorry to help digress."

Rain asks, "I'm not sure if it's stated explicitly in the related help files, but you CAN use STs to affect plots/metrics, right?"

A young curly blond blue eyed Lithmorran lad is no longer idle.

Temi questions, "Okay, so, coming up a bit on time. How are plots feeling for doneness, needing more?"

Maxwell le Wattkil states, "Yeah, maybe a dude like."

Temi nods at Rain.

Rain says, "Cool."

Temi states, "I know Takta and Ned are working on a disease plot too."

Temi claims, "Which will go out whenever they have it ready."

Maxwell le Wattkil claims, "'Jerk wants to mug you! Give him 20 silver to get him to leave you alone, or initiate combat!' meanwhile, you can't leave the room until you either pay him, K.O him, or flee."

Rain grins.

Maxwell le Wattkil states, "That also gives you time to call for help."

Rain states, "Random encounter mobs. Dig it."

Kinaed steps out of your shadow. [OOC]

Kinaed slinks in with her tail between her legs. (OOC Emote)

Maxwell le Wattkil hugs Kinaed.

Temi gives a long knit sock with red and green stripes to Kinaed.

Kinaed says OOCly, "I'm on holidays, and I overslept."

Rain says, "I don't have a good response to that question, Temi, because I haven't played with them yet."

Samantha ab Vortina smirks at Kinaed

A woman with sunkissed skin and inky black hair still has no idea how to really start getting involved in plots. I believe I understand it code wise but.. well maybe it's just this Char and the plots avilable don't match up with her

Temi states to Rain, "So you're not sick of them yet then."

Temi states to Kinaed, "We were just discussing the state of plots for the week. I don't think we need more beyond Takta and Ned's disease at this point. And nobody's disputing that yet."

Kinaed asks Samantha ab Vortina in a aside, "What is she not sick of yet?"

Kinaed pontificates, "Ahh, okay!"

Rain states, "It could be all on me but so far I'm not feeling like there's much going on or that they're impactful or that information is getting around."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed claims, "Plot actions are, by default, private."

Temi states to Kinaed, "One thing we've discussed is we'd like it to be more clear how city metrics are changing. They would like things like city report to show how things are changing a bit better"

Kinaed queries, "A person has to choose to share them. I take it people aren't writing any IC Events for them at all when submitting?"

Tomas questions, "Well I know that the marriage contract thing, just waiting to get all parties together to work on it and then there may be an ic event related tot hat after that? I don't know"

Karrina ab Vazien states, "Plus clarification if a plot is going to be mainly on-grid versus off-grid."

Kinaed asks, "What do you mean, Karrina?"

Temi claims, "They want it to be more clear what things are actually going on on grid."

Karrina ab Vazien nods her head in agreement with Temi.

Kinaed claims, "I think most plots are Lithmore-centric, but I don't think that's what she means per se."

Temi pontificates, "I am trying to get plots more on-grid focused and I completely failed at the iron plot and had to tell people like three or four different times 'There's stuff on grid, folks!'"

Kinaed muses, "I'm guessing it's more are they vnpc and narrative oriented, or physically obvious?"

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Temi claims, "I don't want to claim anything is an off-grid plot."

Temi trails off, "Because even if things are more... narrative is probably a good word for it, I want people to feel 100% encouraged to do anything in Lithmore that makes sense"

Kinaed claims, "Yeah, but in that instance, there shouldn't be any difference."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed says, "I'm not sure a plot being narrative is a good basis to call it out for people."

Temi nods.

Temi claims, "So I'm a bit unsure how to make this more clear, but it's something we want to improve."

A blonde teenage female is idle.

Kinaed muses, "Anyway, are people feeling left out of plots and annoyed by it, or are people just pointing out problems because they were asked why they weren't more involved?"

Temi wonders to Kinaed, "Also.. Corruption keeps confusing folks. Because it's opposite direction everything else. We were considering maybe Integrity or something?"

Rain claims, "Maybe if it's just made more clear that plots happen in gridded Lithmore unless otherwise explicitly stated? I think some stuff's going to encourage outside action just because, though."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Karrina ab Vazien states, "Well I have a lot going on with this current plot, and the responses I did get led me to believe that it was outside of the grid. I did not know it was supposed to be completely on-grid until the reply to my latest advance."

Samantha ab Vortina says, "I'm not really feeling left out, yeah i'm not exactly involved in them, but not feeling left out because of it"

Temi nods at Karrina ab Vazien.

A woman with sunkissed skin and inky black hair claims, "I feel kinda left out. But I think that's just where the Char is"

Temi says, "I didn't want to say "This has no effects on the rest of the kingdom""

Rain says, "I'm not feeling left out so much as I'm feeling uncertain how to get involved."

A woman with sunkissed skin and inky black hair nods at Rain.

Rain says, "I made a couple of suggestions how I personally might feel more encouraged to get into it, most of them revolving around just being more aware that stuff was happening and that it's affecting my IC reality."

Temi claims, "Not everyone will be involved in every plot... but most involvement would not be the direct 'Here's what needs to be done, do it'. But more just interacting in a world where that's going on."

Kinaed states, "I don't want people to feel left out, but to some degree - and I don't mean this in any way as an insult or reprimand - we can't take responsibility for how active people choose to be getting involved with plots that are literally posted up for every player to see on login. The best we can do is make sure that the system is accessible and explained clearly in help files."

Temi nods in agreement with Kinaed.

Kinaed says, "I think there is an issue here, but I think it's subtle."

Kinaed claims, "And I'm not sure that we've hit on why it's a problem week after week of asking."

Rain claims, "Well, using a current example? I like the iron thing because I've seen it affect prices and that is something this character can respond to. She can't go hunting mages because she's not a priest or knight."

Kinaed nods at Rain.

Rain says, "But she can try to, say, bolster morale by doing an iron drive or something."

Karrina ab Vazien states, "I will say it is hard to find a plot that makes it to where everyone can get into it and/or participate."

Kinaed says, "I'd think the 'what's on' thing is also something your character can respond to. It's literally a rumor or current event your character would know about, because it's public."

Temi claims, "Yeah, that's something I have tried to lean towards. A plot wouldn't involve everyone, but it should have multiple facets that people could be involved in."

Karrina ab Vazien claims to Temi, "You just happened to make one that hits my character with every facet."

Temi grins at Karrina ab Vazien.

Kinaed questions, "Maybe if we actively thought when posting of headers about how people can get involved, and make an open invitation to contact staff about any plot?"

Kinaed queries, "There's nothing wrong with reading something and sending Temi a tell like, "That's is a cool sounding plot, but I have no idea how to get involved - any suggestions?""

Temi muses, "Like we did for the blackmail plot? Did people like having that option available, even if only a couple people rally did?"

Karrina ab Vazien nods at Temi.

Kinaed questions, "She probably won't tell you literally what to do, but can explain in a general way where it's at or something?"

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Temi claims, "I can at least point out the different facets I had in mind."

Kinaed asks of Temi, "Have we been ic-eventing plots, or are things still not going up on the IC_Events board?"

Temi states, "I have been including IC Events - we did decide we want to more clearly point out when something is plot related."

Temi claims, "Also, I think advances need an IC Event field"

Temi claims, "It's just on headers now, I think."

Kinaed claims, "I think the bug spec said they should both get them. Good to know."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Rain says, "I like that idea. If plot actions default to private, I think it's leading to a sense that nothing's actually going on, for me anyway."

Rain states, "Sort of the same issue that guilds with lots of paperwork get. Since it's all happening 'behind the scenes' it just looks inactive."

Temi nods.

Kinaed claims to Rain, "I think we have a similar problem when the game is RP active, but someone didn't get involved for whatever reason - I've seen cyans come onto the game, say nothing is happening, it's just all tavern RP - meanwhile, I know of three majorly creative things going on at the time, and can't very well say 'sorry you missed out on that major plot of so-and-so's, but believe me, things are happening."

Kinaed nods at Rain.

Rain nods.

Kinaed questions, "I know I drug out the meeting a bit by showing up late, I hope we're all okay?"

Gerolf nods at Kinaed

Samantha ab Vortina queries, "Why couldn't you say that? Afterall that is exactly what's happening"

Kinaed claims, "I think Temi and I should debrief over this topic."

Karrina ab Vazien claims, "I'm good with it."

Kinaed says to Samantha ab Vortina, "I did."

Temi queries, "Okay. Shall we go ahead and call it now then?"

Kinaed states to Samantha ab Vortina, "But it didn't change that we lost the cyan."

Rain says, "It's on players too, of course, to get out there, and I think there are a lot of good folks here who go out of their way to include others, cyan or not."

Samantha ab Vortina trails off, "Oh, from your comment it sounded like you hadn't... my bad"

Kinaed declares, "They're hardly going to believe the implementor of a game saying "no, please don't leeeave us! Your three weeks of sitting in a tavern was because YOU didn't manage to make friends!""

Kinaed claims, "Just doesn't work :P"

Kinaed nods at Rain.

Kinaed claims, "I think we can be doing better with plot advances, though."

Kinaed claims, "Just making sure the right opportunities are there."

A woman with sunkissed skin and inky black hair nods, It can be difficult to get involved in RP as a newb. For IC and OOC reasons. I hope the plot stuff helps. The cyan RPXP bonus likely doesn't hurt either

Kinaed says, "Sure, things are happening, and it's not necessarily wrong for them to be silent... but yeah, we should design the game as best we can to promote plots coming to life."

Kinaed nods at a woman with sunkissed skin and inky black hair.

Rain states, "I think the suggested tweaks to the plot system will help, especially the nudge to report more on the progress of plots via IC Events or rumor."

Kinaed asks, "Who is the Scribe today?"

Tomas claims, "I am"

Samantha ab Vortina states, "It was tomas"

Kinaed nods at Rain.

Temi muses, "Anything else before we send folks back and Kin and I can chat?"

Kinaed muses to Tomas, "Can I ask you to post it relatively quickly so I can catch up with what happened and have a staff meeting?"

Kinaed bats her big horse-like eyes at Tomas, "Thank you for Scribing."

Tomas claims, "Yeah I was going to post it right over"

Kinaed exclaims, "Thanks!"

Tomas claims to Kinaed, "No problem"

Kinaed claims to Temi, "Really sorry I slept in, thank you for picking up and running it."

Temi grins at Kinaed.

Temi claims, "It's okay! We made do."

Temi claims, "Alright, thanks folks"

Kinaed claims, "Also, I'll be on the road next weekend, most likely, so I may need to arrange someone to run it on my behalf then."

A finely-built young lady with long red-gold curls waves.

Kinaed waves.

• Information