- Plot Chat"

Kinaed wonders, "Would anyone care to add to the Agenda?"

Carmen de Medina claims, "I have an announcement/topic, would be quick"

Carmen de Medina claims, "Oh, and a request."

Kinaed says, "Noted."

Kinaed wonders, "Anyone else?"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar headshakes.

Kinaed wonders to Carmen de Medina, "Go ahead and ask/announce now?"

An unremarkable man raises hand. "I wanted to ask about armor and mv costs at some point."

Carmen de Medina states, "Okay! Announcement: There will be Interesting Happenings some time tonight, likely starting not too long after the OOC chat."

Kinaed says to an unremarkable man, "Writing that down."

Carmen de Medina states, "This is sort of an unusual format for a ST so we'll see how it goes. But I hope you all stick around and feel like participating. :D"

Kinaed says, "Cool."

Kinaed asks, "Request?"

Carmen de Medina wonders, "Request: Can we get IC_Event board posts to stick around until they're manually put on the forums, like it used to work?"

Carmen de Medina says, "I really miss being able to reference them for histories."

Zeita von Zarrova says, "So do I. +1"

Kinaed says to Carmen de Medina, "No, but I can extend how long they last. I think we extended them for one month. They are on an Old Event board. I can make that available to players."

Carmen de Medina declaims, "That would be fine too!"

Azarial states, "The old events are supposed to be moved to the forums."

Kinaed says, "Okay, making a note."

Temi says, "We put them on an Old Events board to archive them on the forums... we just haven't been keeping up well on it."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Carmen de Medina says, "So long as we can access them, I'm not picky. *grin* The forums were still on Feb last I checked."

Kinaed claims, "But it's not happening like it's supposed to."

Kinaed nods at Carmen de Medina.

Kinaed states, "Okay, Jokul - I'll get to your question later. Staff Updates... I'll kick off."

Kinaed says, "I've been consolidating knight help file changes for a rewrite. We did a massive test of plot command stuff, which resulted in a list of changes submitted to Az, which she will probably say was 'something she worked on', but she's through about 90% of the changes. "

Kinaed claims, "That means that we should be seeing plots very soon, and it's probably in good enough shape to start using."

Kinaed says, "I'll check that after, if a couple of people wouldn't mind sticking around after."

Kinaed says, "I think that wraps me up. Az? You're up."

Azarial states, "Plots, a spell, bugs, some typos, and more grammar as I go."

Kinaed claims, "Oh, someone asked what element Rebirth is, it's fire."

Kinaed asks of Azarial, "That cover you?"

Azarial claims, "Pretty much, unless someone has questions."

Azarial states, "Not a lot of drama this week."

Kinaed states, "Right now, staff priorities are to complete the plot code, then ranged combat."

Azarial states, "Not even a crash I think"

Kinaed says to Temi, "You're up."

Kinaed claims, "There was one - infiniloop early on."

Temi says, "Okay! So, I did the magecrafting portion to get Rebirth working."

Azarial states, "Mmm."

Audric op Vilar claims, "Huh. I thought it'd be water for some reason."

Temi states, "And I've been working more on jeweling. Making good progress on that. All the success and failure messages are in, and the big hurdle to still overcome is the threaded messages. I have half of those written, but need to put them in for those ones even."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar muses, "Magecrafting portion?"

Temi claims, "Yep. Rebirth uses some magecrafting."

Temi states, "And that's it for me."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar ah, nods.

Kinaed says, "Okay, I think that's all of the staff that are here."

Kinaed wonders, "Player Topics now... Jokul, let's start with you?"

Kinaed nudges an unremarkable man with a hoof.

Kinaed exclaims, "Oh, an update: Ned's been hammering woodworking, and Xinoe has been fixing keys, working on helps, and chasing the 50k words. Please do help us achieve our 50,000 this month!"

An unremarkable man says, "Ah, yeah. I was just wondering if the mv costs for wearing armor might be a little... Overboard. I mean, it seems like just leather armor alone results in moving from one room to another taking up 3 points of mv, and I can't even begin to imagine how bad they are with Plate. It... Might make constant codely wearing of of armor not worth it for people who would reasonably ICly actually do it (like reeves/guards and such)."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar tears off a portion of fruit leather from the whip with his teeth, chewing on it for a goodly while.

Alkari von Ald'Tekar says, "I agree with him."

Kinaed says to an unremarkable man, "We've discussed this a few times, and the staff are pretty happy with armor costs."

Carmen de Medina states, "IMO armor should protect you less but take less mv as a good balance, but."

Kinaed says, "Armor isn't to be worn all the time like clothing, and you can purchase a steed to get around the weight if you need to."

Karrina ab Vazien claims to an unremarkable man, "Mounts also help with mitigating that cost."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar claims, "My Knight, someone that /should/ be wearing it often being on-duty often well. Move was. Well, hrm."

Karrina ab Vazien says, "Same here, though I do not utilize my steed for every single movement."

Kinaed states, "It's intended to have the movement costs as a general downside (sorry, there is drama errupting in my living room)."

Aios Draiski claims, "Does armor even protect against magic? Knights should probably wear cloth anyway, save your moves for the fight. >.>"

Kinaed states to Karrina ab Vazien, "I'd recommend taking your armor off when you're not actively expecting a fight."

Kinaed states to Aios Draiski, "Armor does not protect against magic, no."

Kinaed claims, "Mattack will typically bypass armor."

Temi says, "For those who would wear the armor all the time, it's just a bit of a trade-off. You can still decide to wear it all the time, but we don't see reason to make it the default behavior."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Temi states, "However, it does protect against mages with weapons, which happens."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Karrina ab Vazien states, "Plus it is good intimidation factor."

Kinaed nods at Karrina ab Vazien.

Alkari von Ald'Tekar claims, "Mattack is weaker than a good weapon anyways."

Kinaed says, "Yes, but it has its advantages."

An unremarkable man claims, "Is it? That seems surprising."

Kinaed queries, "Okay, so anything else on people's minds?"

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone says, "Yeah"

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone claims, "It's about the rebirth spell"

Kinaed queries to an ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone, "Sure, what's on your mind?"

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone queries, "I'm going to be point blank: this rebirth spell is available to only one element, chars that are historically extremely volatile, there is no manus so exchanging elements is liable to basically be null and void now for most people, you cannot learn fire on your own unless you ARE that element or somehow come in awakened and can purchase it, and i'm sure that it's probably a relatively high spell. so, in all honesty, it's been taken out of the game for 99% of occasions. why even bother having that spell?"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar states, "I had a few concerns about it myself but I'll listen to Alm."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar claims, "And he hit the nail on the head just about."

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone says, "I mean, i say this as somebody that ALWAYS goes fire, so it's not like i won't have access"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar says, "To be honest most people already go Fire. That's just another reason for them to do so too."

Zeita von Zarrova can't follow this meeting from her phone. wave.

Zeita von Zarrova begins to descend.

Zeita von Zarrova leaves down.

Carmen de Medina says, "It makes sense to be a fire spell but I admit I agree a little about access concerns for most mages."

Kinaed claims, "Well, we have several non-fire mages who have the spell, to start with. So that's just not true. That being said, staff feel that it was too easy to get a new face and walk around, so we wanted to eliminate the staff route whilst still honoring the IC possibility. So it became a spell."

Kinaed states, "Old TI didn't have renames at all."

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone says, "So it's a fire spell but non-fire mages have it"

Karrina ab Vazien asks, "Why not make it a gray spell, especially with the magecrafting component?"

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone muses, "That's my point, kinky. why even have the spell at all?"

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone says, "It's a waste of time on your part and ours, frankly, to my mind"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar says, "Or throw out the middle-man and make it all Magecraft considering how hard Magecraft is."

Kinaed claims, "Renames have become the default "I don't want to deal with the consequences of my actions" method of escape on TI now."

Temi gives a long whip fashioned from braided fruit leather to a willowy woman with copper hair and pale eyes.

Kinaed claims, "Because it clearly belongs to the fire element."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar tears off a portion of fruit leather from the whip with his teeth, chewing on it for a goodly while.

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone queries, "I'm not arguing that. i'm just saying...it's basically out of the game, so why even bother?"

Kinaed states, "And giving everyone and their brother access to making new faces doesn't really seem like a good idea for the game. "

Kinaed states, "I don't think it is at all."

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone states, "It just seems like to me that it's going to cause EVERYBODY to go fire"

Kinaed says, "I don't agree with that either."

Aios Draiski says, "Not sure the demand for renames is quite THAT high.."

Audric op Vilar trails off, "Or... it might force them to deal with other mages ingame"

Kinaed nods at Aios Draiski.

Audric op Vilar says, "Which is a plus in my mind"

Temi states, "Well, we'll be continuing to buff up other elements too."

Karrina ab Vazien muses, "Has the option of removing renames completely come up?"

Kinaed exclaims, "Oh no!"

Kinaed grins at Audric op Vilar.

Alkari von Ald'Tekar states, "Water Mages need buff."

Temi states, "And fire had been weak since we removed several combatant things."

Kinaed states to Karrina ab Vazien, "I think it's too ingrained in the theme that mages and other people can re-face."

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone says, "Okay, so it being a fire spell and it being near impossible to learn the fire element now is somehow going to NOT take it out of the game altogether."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Alkari von Ald'Tekar says, "I'm so glad that being able and force submit with Eld was taken out."

Carmen de Medina muses, "The spell is not the fifth circle, is it?"

Kinaed states, "I don't see how it's remotely impossible to learn the fire element? Especially if one is a fire mage."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar states, "That happened to a char of mine before."

Temi says, "It isn't."

Kinaed claims to Carmen de Medina, "4th."

Gerolf cannot follow the conversation at all. Goes back to napping.

Carmen de Medina says, "So it may not be too terrible to learn as a non-fire mage, then."

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone claims, "For reasons i've already outlined. there is no manus, you cannot learn the element on your own"

Azarial claims, "In a lot fo ways, you just need to be taught rnoguh to get the first fire spell, then practice your casting."

Carmen de Medina questions to an ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone, "Are you aware of meditate beacon?"

Temi says, "We see lots of intermage RP happening, honestly."

Kinaed says to an ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone, "Go into the astral, beacon, find a mage, make friends. Start a coven."

Azarial claims, "Then later on you can catch someone who has the spell, get all of the spells, then vanish"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Temi says, "It's not as easy, but it totally happens."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar wonders, "But why would Mages teach their possible future enemies how to change their name?"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar muses.

Azarial claims, "Because they might need it themselves."

Temi claims, "Because, mages can't rename themselves."

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone muses, "Wtf is beacon?"

Audric op Vilar muses, "Why would mages be enemies of each other?"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar states, "LOL."

Karrina ab Vazien claims, "Also it is blackmail material."

Carmen de Medina says, "Beacon is a way to find other new mages."

An unremarkable man states, "For any number of reason, I imagine."

Audric op Vilar states, "If anything they should be trying to help each other. The world's against them."

Kinaed trails off, "I don't know, but I don't see it being any different to why people make friends in general for other things. Knitting circles, book circles, magic circles..."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar says, "That's not always how it is."

Kinaed nods at an unremarkable man.

Alkari von Ald'Tekar claims, "I've played Mages."

Kinaed nods at Audric op Vilar.

Carmen de Medina states to Audric op Vilar, "Lots of players who play mages are the sort who like to cause trouble."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar says, "What she said."

Karrina ab Vazien is happy that she chose to play an exception.

Temi starts writing a note. (This is an OOC action)

Alkari von Ald'Tekar claims, "My Mage was kind of a nice guy."

Audric op Vilar muses, "So in other words, they cause trouble without caring about how the theme may effect their character?"

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone claims, "Apparently this must be new because i play mages all the time and i've never heard of it"

Audric op Vilar states, "*affect"

Temi finishes her note.

Alkari von Ald'Tekar says, "I've met Mages that will actually attack other Mages on sight."

An unremarkable man claims, "I imagine ICly mages could potentially have conflicting agendas, too, even if they aren't OOCly the types to just want to cause trouble."

Carmen de Medina nods at an unremarkable man.

Kinaed states to Alkari von Ald'Tekar, "Those exist too."

Carmen de Medina says to an ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone, "It is new, came in during one of your absences."

Carmen de Medina states to an ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone, "Makes finding mages a LOT easier now."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar states, "It's why Magery is an extremely kind of dangerous bit of theme."

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone claims, "K"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar says, "Unless you never ever do Magick ever, you run risk."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar questions, "But then, what's the fun?"

Azarial claims, "Magic, no 'k'"

Kinaed says, "I think the thrill of that sort of role is in large part not knowing who to trust. I'd hate to eliminate that in any way, and I'm glad that there's a spell out there that people view as valuable enough to actually make them want to join a specific element."

Audric op Vilar states, "Well, I'm gonna say"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar states, "I feel that with what staff's said, other elements will be gaining things that'll put them on par with the new Rebirth."

Audric op Vilar says, "Hm no, lost the thought"

Azarial claims, "I'm trying. some of these spells I need to write new systems."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar claims, "Water does feel like it's really uh. Bare."

Audric op Vilar claims, "Current magelings could always try to get together and form a large manus-like coven unsupported by guild code too."

Kinaed says, "We're focused on Air at the moment"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar claims, "The question is really how fast it'll be outted."

Audric op Vilar claims, "That's why the core members use cloaks with hoods."

Audric op Vilar states, "Ahem."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar states, "Then again I think my previous Mage had like 10+ Mage friends."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar claims, "He shouldn't restarted the Manus."

Audric op Vilar claims, "The Brotherhood does an amazing job at keeping themselves relatively unseen/unknown from what I've seen"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar claims, "Should've*"

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone muses, "Another question: if you come in unawakened, is it basically either spend the qp or somehow find a mage? or is there some kinda timer that is set up until you are awakened?"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar states, "Ya, shit. It's harder to find Brotherhood members than Mages."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar says, "Spend QP or find another."

Azarial states, "Currently, you will awaken after a set time."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar muses, "Wait, really?"

Temi nods.

Kinaed claims, "I think it's about 3 months."

Temi claims, "It's an eventual thing, but it's an option"

Audric op Vilar states, "...that's awesome"

Kinaed claims, "Yes, really."

Karrina ab Vazien says, "Or they do the Aurora."

Kinaed states, "Been that way for literally years, I think."

Kinaed nods at Karrina ab Vazien.

Alkari von Ald'Tekar wonders, "Aurora?"

Audric op Vilar queries, "What is this aurora everyone speaks of?"

Azarial states, "However, there is no guidlines on the timing. knowing our RNG, it could awaken you in mass."

Kinaed states, "When we get really low on mage population, the aurora will awaken all latents."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar says, "Ah."

Carmen de Medina states, "Shiny magical lights in da sky."

Kinaed claims, "You'll know it when it happens."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar wonders, "So a lunar/atmospheric event awakening latents?"

Audric op Vilar muses, "So in other words, we actually have a healthy mage population -right now-?"

Kinaed nods at Alkari von Ald'Tekar.

Kinaed says, "Something like that."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar says, "We do I think."

Kinaed says, "About 35%"

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone claims, "Yeah that's pretty healthy. there's like 5 or 6 latents and that's it"

Kinaed claims, "Stand in a room with 3 people, one is a mage."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar states, "IN FACT ONE OF US HERE MIGHT BE A MAGE."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar dramatic music.

An unremarkable man exclaims, "OH NO!"

Kinaed muses, "Just one? :P"

A willowy woman with copper hair and pale eyes says OOCly, "Burn everything."

Audric op Vilar says, "I bet it's the butcher."

Audric op Vilar says, "It's always the most unlikely one"

An unremarkable man says, "WE should just explode the whole room."

An unremarkable man claims, "Only way to be sure."

Karrina ab Vazien points towards Carmen de Medina

Karrina ab Vazien claims, "That's the mage."

Carmen de Medina claims, "Oh, crap."

Carmen de Medina flees.

Kinaed grins at Carmen de Medina.

Kinaed asks, "Okay, so anything else to talk about, my dear players?"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar states, "Well, to be fair, my full Knight was a Mage."

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone queries, "Well, thanks for answering that concern. i honestly was like...why are you even wasting time on this? but i understand now a bit better"

Temi nods at an ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone.

Temi claims, "It should happen less often, but I totally expect it to still happen."

Audric op Vilar trails off, "In a way..."

Audric op Vilar states, "The identity change also brings more suspicion when people find out you are that person."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar muses, "How will we know when the event you speak of is happening tonight?"

Audric op Vilar states, "Instead of "lol she changed her face""

Alkari von Ald'Tekar glances at Carmen de Medina.

Carmen de Medina states, "Oh, you'll know."

Carmen de Medina states, "My current plan is to go to the most populated place on grid first. ;)"

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone trails off, "That sounds...ominous"

Azarial wonders, "...what time? <_<"

Carmen de Medina states, "But if you're out in public, you have a pretty good chance at encountering... something."

Azarial tries to not work while events are going.

Carmen de Medina claims to Azarial, "Probably not long after the end of this meeting, stretching much of tonight - so if you still need to work, it's fine. The timeframe is vague because I don't know what will happen."

Azarial nods.

Azarial claims, "Ok, thanks"

Kinaed muses, "Maybe set up a test port?"

Azarial claims, "It;s plot stuff. i'd like to get it in so that way maybe this event can have a plot too."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Kinaed says, "That'd be pretty cool. If everyone's up for it, the last agenda item IS plot stuff."

Kinaed states, "Everyone happy to move on to that? Still okay with me to field random questions if things pop up in people's heads."

Kinaed states, "As you've probably noticed, we've changed the OOC Chat format a bit."

Azarial states, "So water feels kinda weak? that;s a surprise. that always struck me as the quickest way to screw someone."

Kinaed says, "Instead of Player Heartbeat, we've moved Player Topics up."

Carmen de Medina states, "IMO water is quite solid."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Temi states, "Each element has a different feel. Water is a more subtle one."

Kinaed states, "Water isn't whiz bang, but it's got the biggest 'frak you' spells in it of all."

Kinaed states, "Back to Plot stuff."

Kinaed says, "Last week, we looked at City Report."

Kinaed claims, "Since then, Temi has updated the foreign relations section of the City Report. Please type 'city report'."

Temi claims, "Those numbers are post-Edessan withdrawal, but pre-foreign appeasement, by the way."

Kinaed states, "The plot command is almost done, so I was thinking as the last agenda item of each OOC Chat, we could as a pbase, look at the city report, and come up with a plot that could be happening."

Carmen de Medina grins at Temi.

Kinaed states, "Staff will write it up as their last act of the OOC Chat day, and then it will go into game."

Audric op Vilar wonders, "Ouch. So nobody's happy with the withdrawment?"

Carmen de Medina states to Temi, "Oh, good, PRE-appeasement."

Audric op Vilar claims, "*withdrawal"

Kinaed states to Audric op Vilar, "Tubor, I think."

Temi nods.

city report
INTERNAL REPORT

Safety : Poor
Morale : Good
Religion : Good
Economics : Legendary
Defense : Ordinary
Corruption : Pathetic
Health : Challenged
Infrastructure : Substandard
Education : Average
Food : Excellent
Class Relations : Ordinary
Race Relations : Challenged

FOREIGN RELATIONS

Farin : Poor
Tubor : Average
Vandago : Substandard
Vavard : Challenged
Daravi : Pathetic

A willowy woman with copper hair and pale eyes says OOCly, "Is 'pathetic' corruption lots of corruption?"

Kinaed says, "From then on, players can advance the plot if they so choose throughout the week."

Kinaed nods at a willowy woman with copper hair and pale eyes.

Kinaed claims, "Yeah, Lithmore's corruption rating right now is pretty high. Bribes all over the place, etc."

A willowy woman with copper hair and pale eyes tsks.

Kinaed claims, "In my dream world, I think it'd be awesome if how easy it is to bribe a guard to let you out of prison, etc, was shifted based on scores like that."

Temi states, "Just waiting for a confirmation on Cellan, or I suppose Ariel, to go throuh with the appeasement as is. I got initial numbers."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar says, "To earlier, Etherpool is a great way to make sure someone's day turns sour fast."

Kinaed nods at Alkari von Ald'Tekar.

Alkari von Ald'Tekar pontificates, "Officer, these aren't my drugs!"

Carmen de Medina states, "Hum, I missed the confirmation."

Carmen de Medina claims, "I'll remind Cellan to say "this is my final answer". *grin*"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar claims, "I look at the thing of corruption as also being inclusive of general 'goals'."

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone states, "I am becoming genuinely concerned"

Kinaed questions, "Anyway, looking at the City Report, what do you guys think could be a plot that might be happening in Lithmore?"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar says, "Like, say they're trying to get a personal agenda rather than the Guild's."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar claims, "Hmmm."

A willowy woman with copper hair and pale eyes wonders, "Is there a map of Urth I can look at, anywhere?"

Audric op Vilar questions, "Spies in Lithmore?"

Carmen de Medina states to a willowy woman with copper hair and pale eyes, "Help map of the kingdom"

Kinaed says, "Safety and Farin are the lowest, so it'd probably be something around that."

Carmen de Medina states, "I would like to see the Edessa withdrawal stuff register on grid."

Kinaed nods at Carmen de Medina.

Karrina ab Vazien claims, "Well there is going to be after-effects from last 'months' blizzard."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar says, "Well there was a recent incident involving a Farin but that's pretty IC to revolve around here."

say riots in the farin quarter?

Tomas wonders, "Riots in the farin quarter?"

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone questions, "There's some bad blood with farin over one of their nobles being our justiciar and the rumors being that a lot of people aren't happy with her, maybe?"

Kinaed questions, "Yeah, there should be some IC Events about that. Maybe we can put the Eddessan withdrawal up as a plot?"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar says, "She's pretty well-respected."

Audric op Vilar asks, "Why would there be bad blood over her being made Justiciar?"

Audric op Vilar claims, "Justiciar's over all the duchies, not just Lithmore so it's not like she was taken from them"

A puckish waif with chocolate brown curly hair trails off, "I bet they're a lot more angry they share roads and borders with Daravi and we left..."

Carmen de Medina states, "Edessan withdrawal and the consequences from pissed-off people would be a nice plot."

Alkari von Ald'Tekar says, "I gave Temi a great idea about flood aftereffects. :D"

Carmen de Medina nods at a puckish waif with chocolate brown curly hair.

Kinaed wonders to Carmen de Medina, "Are you happy for us to put that up?"

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone says, "...there's rumors that some aren't happy with her, hence bad blood, but okay whatever"

Kinaed nods at a puckish waif with chocolate brown curly hair.

Karrina ab Vazien states, "Soldiers coming home and trying to readjust."

A willowy woman with copper hair and pale eyes wonders, "*quiet voice* It's just a small idea, but seeing how low Safety and Corruption are, it could maybe be that rumors of nobles hiring mercenaries to cause trouble for travellers up the Farin-Lithmore road have surfaced? Or that supplies are being diverted away from farin-populated zones of the city, leading to a higher presence of strong-arms and such?"

Carmen de Medina says to Kinaed, "Yep, after the appeasement stuff goes through, maybe."

Audric op Vilar states, "Could also see some plots revolving around a bunch of military troops being back in the city now considering the things they likely saw there and the trouble some of the rougher ones might cause."

Kinaed claims to an ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone, "I think it's reasonable, but at the very least in its infancy, I'd rather that plots don't directly make assumptions or cast aspersions on actual PCs at this time."

Temi claims, "Well, we can have the appeasement stuff as part of the plot responses, honestly."

Carmen de Medina nods.

Kinaed states, "Plots are intended to be 'what's going on in the environment around players'."

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone claims to Kinaed, "Yeah, that's a good point"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar says, "I have a good idea."

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone says, "I actually like willowy's idea"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar says, "Not revolving around safety/corruption, but."

Carmen de Medina says, "Willowy's stuff seems like fun parts of the plot, potentially."

Kinaed doesn't know who willowy is.

Carmen de Medina indicates a willowy woman with copper hair and pale eyes

Kinaed says, "Got it."

Kinaed says, "Okay, we can do Willow's suggestion. :)"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar states, "Love the book."

Kinaed says, "Okay, so I think that wraps up the OOC Chat agenda."

Kinaed wonders, "Anyone have anything else they want to talk about?"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar questions, "Can't we just talk about how pretty I am?"

say I hear there is a book about a lovely zebra in the library, people should go and read it

Tomas claims, "I hear there is a book about a lovely zebra in the library, people should go and read it"

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone begins to descend.

An ebony-eyed man with warm-gold skin tone leaves down.

A puckish waif with chocolate brown curly hair claims, "Two Slatterns and a King has become my all-time favorite IC literature, I think"

Alkari von Ald'Tekar claims, "I think I will write IC fanfic."

Kinaed states, "Okay, well, if that's all - thank you, everyone, for attending our weekly OOC Chat."

• Information