Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:06 pm

Kinaed muses, "Ladies and gents, here is our agenda today:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Does anyone have anything they want to raise to make sure we talk about it?"

Kinaed wonders, "Oh, and can I get a Scribe?"

Tomas says, "Sure"

Kinaed claims to Tomas, "Is that you saying yes to Scribing? If so, please capture a few lines up, I forgot to ask."

Zeita von Zarrova says, "Something small to talk and ask about."

Tomas states, "Hea I was volunteering to be scribe"

Kinaed pontificates to Tomas, "Thank you!"

Tomas claims, "Yeah even"

Kinaed has awarded you 2 QPs: Scribe!

Kinaed asks, "Any agenda additions?"

Samantha ab Vortina smirks "Tomas was a quick one. and zeita said she had something."

Gerolf claims, "Zeita had something"

Kinaed queries to Zeita von Zarrova, "What was on your mind? (Thanks, everyone, I had my daughter in my ear)"

Kinaed states, "Zeita wants to discuss perfumes and papercraft. We'll discuss it when she's back from AFK, which should be soon."

Kinaed states, "Anyone else? If so, just shout out whenever, and we'll add your topic to the queue."

Kinaed claims, "Staff Updates, I'll start."

Zeita von Zarrova states, "Sorry, back. :/"

Kinaed says, "Last week I had my first week of work, so I clocked probably less than 5 hours on TI. That said, I did pop in long enough to ask Az to make fixing up direction emotes and other movement problems as a priority. I understand he's made some serious headway and is testing with Nedyra on the other port."

Kinaed says, "I'm still focused entirely on ranged combat, beyond the usual answering requests, responding to policy, and recommendation approvals."

Kinaed states to Azarial, "You're up, foxy."

Kinaed nods at Zeita von Zarrova.

Kinaed states to Zeita von Zarrova, "No worries."

Kinaed states, "Oh, sorry Az - one thing to add."

Zeita von Zarrova puts her perfume on as if she were in a perfume commercial.

Kinaed says, "A player asked to meet with me after today's session to Skype. I just want to let you know, if anyone wants to Skype with me about the game, I'm happy to set up an appointment."

Kinaed claims, "Okay, now to Az. :)"

Azarial claims, "I have been tracing back specific issues with diremotes; I think I found one of them. I have no idea what it was intended to do, but it broke things at irregular intervals."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Azarial claims, "I am also working on throwing, with an eye towards the old target stuff which i still have laying around."

Azarial states, "Otherwise, assorted bugs as they tickle my fancy on the board."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Azarial states, "Some of them were ones that were harder when first posted, but as the code around them evolved, they are not much more tractable."

Kinaed states, "I'm going to try to finish ranged combat today. Yet again. Sorry folks. Anyway, after movement and throwing, ranged combat will be passed to Az as #1 priority."

Kinaed tries to be quiet.

Azarial says, "Not much else, unless there are specific questions"

Samantha ab Vortina wonders if azarial will need to worry when the bugs start evolving along with their enviroment (aka code)

Azarial says, "Ned;s been busy and has not updated the news pots"

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Azarial claims to Samantha ab Vortina, "Sometimes they evolve out of existence."

Kinaed questions, "Does anyone have any questions for us about anything we're working on? Desires or suggestions?"

Kinaed states, "I know movement code is pretty established, and ranged code has some constraints we have to work with, but we're happy to hear anything that fancies you to see if we can squeeze it in."

Samantha ab Vortina states, "I like to think they have evolved to a state where existence is trivial"

Zeita von Zarrova muses, "Well, one of the two things I wanted to discuss is what the new papercraft will look like? I do understand that that is a Nedyra project, however, so may be tough to answer without him?"

Tomas says, "Just from a personal standpoint, big mass combats like that can happen in plots/st's movement becomes -really- awkward"

Kinaed claims to Zeita von Zarrova, "Impossible for me to answer, honestly. Az may have some insight."

Kinaed questions to Tomas, "Can you give us some examples?"

Tomas says, "I was wondering if we could work into combat movement an ability to approach or withdraw from a specific person"

Tomas says, "Rather than step in a specific direction"

Kinaed states to Tomas, "As special commands, probably."

Kinaed nods at Tomas.

Zeita von Zarrova says, "I have some curious merchants, so would love some more details on papercraft at some stage, can wait a week. :)"

Kinaed claims to Tomas, "I'm a bit concerned about it randomly choosing a direction that isn't advantageous to someone, though."

sayto kinaed I think that would help because I know in the sewer scene orlando ran for the slavers... the map was messed up and I couldn't tell who I was getting near in the middle of combat
Tomas trails off to Kinaed, "I think that would help because I know in the sewer scene orlando ran for the slavers... the map was messed up and I couldn't tell who I was getting near in the middle of combat"

Azarial states, "Sometimes the demands end up that the code that was bugy is so deprecated it was deleted."

Terryn dul Valistovos would still like npc's to not have long monkey arms sage nod*

sayto kinaed the thing that is a problem for me was that I couldn't tell who I was approaching or how and it was all a mess and guess work
Tomas claims to Kinaed, "The thing that is a problem for me was that I couldn't tell who I was approaching or how and it was all a mess and guess work"

Kinaed claims to Zeita von Zarrova, "It may be a good idea for you and those merchants to schedule a meeting with Nedyra to put up any specific requests, find out what he's doing, etc. I'm sorry I don't have any info on it."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Azarial says, "The map is a known issue. i've been poking at it"

Samantha ab Vortina does not mention to Terryn dul Valistovos he is working on creating an armor of elastic men

Samantha ab Vortina coughs army

Azarial says, "Sorry, i am not writing an AI for npcs so they don;t get corner trapped and killed on weapon range differences"

Kinaed says to Terryn dul Valistovos, "We can't fix that, sadly. They don't have intelligence like people do, and movement mechanics are complex."

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique claims to Tomas, "As a temporary fix, maybe, I think the position command might still work when map gets overloaded, so that could help."

sayto tawny that might help. I'll try it
Tomas says to a tawny Island woman with a slender physique, "That might help. I'll try it"

Kinaed wonders, "It may be worthwhile to consider making it that positioning doesn't matter for PCs against NPCs either though?"

Terryn dul Valistovos nods to Kinaed and az, " I understand, it's still a bit frustrating sometimes when you have to step from one side to the other while the npc grinds you to death."

Kinaed claims, "I'm not sure how hard that would be for Az to do."

Kinaed has transferred Maxwell le Wattkil. [OOC]

Maxwell le Wattkil queries, "Am I late?"

Kinaed gives a sweet, delicious sugar cookie cut in the shape of a sword to Maxwell le Wattkil.

Kinaed says to Maxwell le Wattkil, "About 15 min, we're just at the end of staff updates."

Maxwell le Wattkil says, "Aw, shucks, sorry."

Azarial says to Kinaed, "That would be an intresting solutin"

Kinaed says to Maxwell le Wattkil, "Not much with me, but Az has resolved a few movement bugs and is working on throwing."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Azarial ponders that.

Kinaed wonders to Azarial, "Maybe we can discuss the pros and cons after?"

Azarial nods.

A massive man with a peg leg claims, "Could maybe just have a MAX distance for npc types, so they can get you from any PC weapon range, but not from across a field. Dunno how feasible, but."

Kinaed queries, "Okay, everyone - Player Heartbeat. How has the game been lately? RP Good? Anything staff can or should be doing?"

Kinaed nods at a massive man with a peg leg.

Azarial claims, "Other than trhowing increases the max pc distance to the largest room size we have"

Kinaed claims, "That's a possible solution too."

A massive man with a peg leg claims, "Oh, then nevermind >.>"

"I haven't really been able to hang out with many people, but that could just be my time." Maxwell le Wattkil figures. "And lack of it." [Maxwell le Wattkil]

A green-eyed Farin woman with pale skin smiles. "RP was great? I just wish there were more players."

Azarial states, "I had to trim back the alrgest rooms for...some reason i forget now."

Kinaed nods at a green-eyed Farin woman with pale skin.

Zeita von Zarrova claims, "Player count has seemed a bit low the last couple weeks."

A massive man with a peg leg states, "Yeah, been super quiet lately."

say Things are okay. quiet at times, but okay.

Tomas states, "Things are okay. quiet at times, but okay."

Azarial says, "It is NDK this weekend, too."

Samantha ab Vortina claims, "Well what little i have been on this week, i apologize for that lack of being here with misune folks, but what rp i have had has been good, if filled with mystery"

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique questions, "What is NDK?"

Azarial says, "And we have slipped badly on tmc. =/"

Kinaed muses, "Does anyone know why our recent activity has been low or have any suggestions to help us improve it? Also, is anyone willing to take on the responsibility to write a review about us for TMC this month?"

Gerolf wonders, "NDK?"

Azarial claims, "Anime convention in denver"

Terryn dul Valistovos states, "I thought it really odd that attendance was low last weekend, but then it was pointed out that football season started"

Kinaed nods at Terryn dul Valistovos.

Azarial asks, "Oh, it did?"

Kinaed states, "I don't think of the average TI player being a huge football fan though."

Terryn dul Valistovos states, "Yeah, probably why numbers dropped on weekends"

Karrina ab Vazien says, "Yeah, my work is running a fantasy football league."

Zeita von Zarrova states, "There are a few out there. A few makes a difference."

Maxwell le Wattkil says, "I haven't seen nobody, and it makes me sad."

Samantha ab Vortina claims, "I would offer kinaed, but already wrote one and well fairly certain that would take me out of the standing.. oh and kinaed i do have something to bring up in player topics"

Maxwell le Wattkil claims, "Got Excellent OL, but my RP level is low. Not from lack of tryin'."

Kinaed says to Samantha ab Vortina, "Okay, I'll make a note that you're after Zeita."

Kinaed nods at Maxwell le Wattkil.

Kinaed claims, "I wouldn't stress about it too much; one hour RP minimum is enough to keep you active."

Terryn dul Valistovos claims to Maxwell le Wattkil, "From experience you do rp, but sometimes you don't respond, I did rp with you once, went well till about 3rd pose, then gave up when no reply after 20 minutes"

Kinaed claims, "Okay, well... if no one is willing to write a review, I guess we'll move on to Player Topics."

Kinaed says to Zeita von Zarrova, "You're up. :)"

Zeita von Zarrova states, "So first off, I'm loving the cosmetic/perfume additions (I'm wearing one now, for the curious), which allow a crafter to append an @apply that is placed at the end of one's 'look at name' description. Thank you for that change. :)"

Samantha ab Vortina asks, "Also not sure how many of our players are 'gamers' and I use that term vaguely with no real restrictions, but this last month has seen several anticipated games released so that may be part of the cause... and wait i thought it was 3 hours minimum weekly?"

Kinaed claims, "Aww, that's so cool."

Kinaed claims to Azarial, "Nice job."

Kinaed says to Samantha ab Vortina, "It's one hour minimum. We discussed, but never changed, making it a 3 hour minimum for GLs only."

Kinaed says to Samantha ab Vortina, "The one hour minimum is just to mostly differentiate the people who get a few minutes of RP, etc, by walking around."

Kinaed claims, "You can get RP time for just hanging around in church square whilst two other people are talking up to a max span."

A green-eyed Farin woman with pale skin has gone AFK.

Azarial claims, "Oi thunk you do need to participate"

Samantha ab Vortina trails off, "May want to change the helpfile for inactivity then..."

Azarial says, "But wiht spans, it is much easier to get the hour."

Zeita von Zarrova muses, "I'm very happy with the change. Was curious if it was (or could be) on the cards to look at changing the message that is appended in the glance in a room?"

Maxwell le Wattkil muses, "Eh, Terryn, was it- Three nights ago, by any chance?"

Kinaed states to Azarial, "Probably, but not very much."

Gerolf has lost link.
Gerolf has reconnected.

Kinaed says to Zeita von Zarrova, "I think that would get too spammy, if every person in a room had a full paragraph under their name. That's why we put it in the look desc."

Zeita von Zarrova states, "Oh, limit the length."

Maxwell le Wattkil claims, "I apologize. With what a few really bad issues in my personal life, and a couple family members having to go through surgery, it's been hectic for me. I apologize."

Zeita von Zarrova states, "Not the same string that shows in desc."

Azarial says, "If there was a room tag, it;d prolly br 59 chars"

Zeita von Zarrova claims, "But it would be nice to customise it."

Kinaed muses, "I think we already have default ones there; so you're asking to override the default?"

Zeita von Zarrova says, "Yes."

Kinaed says, "I'll have to discuss that with the staff, and particularly Temi because she made the defaults, to see what they think and if it'd break anything or have strange implications - but I can check with them this week and get back to you."

Zeita von Zarrova claims, "For this one, for example, it just tags as 'sweet fruit'. If I could customise to talk about the citrus or whatever, I'd be thrilled. Thanks. :) It was raised before, when cosmetics were new, but thought it would be good to revisit now that they're a bit more mature."
Kinaed queries to Zeita von Zarrova, "Was there anything else you wanted to discuss?"

Zeita von Zarrova states, "No, that is it."

Kinaed questions to Samantha ab Vortina, "You had something to discuss?"

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique claims, "I agree. I like the perfume appending to descriptions but people already adjust their descriptions manually to bring attention to changes. If you could adjust the look message that would allow for a really neat way to be unique, and there are already policies in place to keep people from stringing cheap things as expensive things."

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique states, "Sorry! Slow typist."

Kinaed nods at a tawny Island woman with a slender physique.

Kinaed states, "A big problem I see is whether or not we can limit it to crafts like cosmetics when we use the same system for all objects."

Kinaed claims, "Otherwise, a crafter could overwrite any message - which may be desirable, but I'm not sure where all of those messages are at for the moment."

Azarial states, "There was talk of mooding descrioptions"

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed says to Azarial, "Yes, I want that too. It might be on the bug board for pmood - where you only adjust some text beneath your main desc with some specifics about the personal appearance that day."

Kinaed has transferred Lakali von Lorien. [OOC]

Samantha ab Vortina has lost link.
Samantha ab Vortina has reconnected.

Kinaed says to Samantha ab Vortina, "Please feel free to introduce your topic whenever you like. :)"

Lakali von Lorien peeks about for the item.

Samantha ab Vortina coughs "Sorry, computer decided it would claim i had no battery, when i clearly do.. so yes topic, will get on writing that."

Terryn dul Valistovos states, "Gap has some odd commercials of late."

Azarial claims, "No tv; no data."

Azarial shrugs eloquently with more tail than shoulders.

Kinaed claims, "Live in another country, plus no TV. :)"

Terryn dul Valistovos says, "Watching Crackle, they put commercials in so you can watch movies for free, watching the Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus atm."

Azarial says, "Privoxy strips thoes for me. it;s just dead air. <_<"

Kinaed says, "I think we may have lost Sam again."

Kinaed asks, "Anyone else have anything they want to suggest or raise?"

Gerolf states, "No she said she was typing"

Samantha ab Vortina claims, "No i am here, writing out my pose"

Kinaed pontificates, "Oh! Sorry!"

Samantha ab Vortina trails off, "Alright, my topic is in regards to guildleaders "In the past and present I have seen some guilds with leaders who, while keeping active don't really seem to do a darn thing in regards to their guild. and since they don't ruffle any feathers the approval system for guildleaders does not really affect them.. Well what i am proposing is that perhaps there needs to be a quota or something for gls... afterall you can't just be active and stay out of trouble to be a gl, you have to tend to your guild as well"

Zeita von Zarrova asks, "Guild members could surely raise a no confidence motion if their gl doesn't do anything?"

Kinaed claims to Samantha ab Vortina, "I know what you mean, but it's hard for us to pinpoint those GLs. Also, if the guild is running smoothly and the GL isn't needed, then it seems fine to me."

Kinaed says, "I wonder if we should put some metrics and more auto-GL disapprovals if, for example, seekers aren't handled in a period of 2-3 weeks if they have enough RP time to suggest they're actually online frequently, for example."

Terryn dul Valistovos says, "I'd go with Z's idea. Unfortunately I think if we put too many req's on GL's it makes for little actuall playing and more working, which will burn out alot of potential gl's"

Kinaed says, "But as it is, a lot of people don't really want to be GLs - as evidenced by the Justiciar role sitting open forever and a day. :("

Samantha ab Vortina trails off, "That is where i disagree kinaed, if a guild is running smoothly, that does not mean the gl should just... not seem to give a damn about their guild and never actually interact with their guild"

Terryn dul Valistovos app'd for the Big J earlier today.

Maxwell le Wattkil muses, "So, about throwing weapons, because I missed it like a dolt- Are you going to do it like- 'a sheathe of throwing knives' weapon that hits from extended and long, or is it 'you throw an item from any distance, it is actually thrown', or, like, what?"

Kinaed pontificates to Terryn dul Valistovos, "Awesome!"

Kinaed asks, "... except I have no mail, so where did you app?"

Terryn dul Valistovos says OOCly, "Req board, sorry didn't know how to do it since I was already a character"

Cellan ab Samael states, "I don't think I see GLs around very often who legitimately don't care about their guild, Samantha. If the guild is running smoothly, then it means that people have been putting in enough work for it."

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique claims, "I would like to raise a point here regarding perception versus reality. I think guildleaders and covert factions especially get a bad rap because they're not always visible so it LOOKS like they're not busy or that they don't care."

Kinaed states to Maxwell le Wattkil, "An item is either flagged as a throwing weapon or not. If it is, and you throw it, it uses the weapon's dice. If not, it uses a formula to take weight and size into account. Then it rolls like a regular attack. Or something like that. We do have quiver objs coming in, but I'm not sure if they'll auto-reload you or not."

Cellan ab Samael nods at a tawny Island woman with a slender physique.

Kinaed states, "Yeah, last week someone complained about the Brotherhood, but they're actually looking pretty good to me under the hood."

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique claims, "I'm a player who believes that GLs have a certain responsibility towards their guilds, specifically for creating RP opportunities, but the balance there is that the guild MEMBERS need to be more proactive."

Kinaed claims, "Well, they were last week. This week, not as nice. :/"

Cellan ab Samael claims, "Exactly. Often, being a guild leader means doing a lot of 'behind the scenes' work that is often more intensive than being at the forefront of RP all the time. If you don't have enough active members to really push a lot of stuff forward, it can be difficult."

Samantha ab Vortina nods in agreeance with a tawny Island woman with a slender physique "I agree wholeheartedly with that."

Lakali von Lorien says, "You scared them."

Kinaed nods at Cellan ab Samael.

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique claims, "And I would even go so far as to say that some of the game's slowness lately stems from player perception that nothing is going on. Nothing is going on --> player logs out ---> another player logs in, sees low attendance, assumes nothing is going on --> etc."

Gerolf says, "I would personally like to see at least an OOC coaching moment before someone is thrown out of office. But that is just me."

Cellan ab Samael nods at a tawny Island woman with a slender physique.

Azarial says, "Flickerlogging is a perenial problem"

Kinaed states, "I think a lot of that is self-sabotaging. Log in, see a low who list, log out - but the who list needs to populate before we reach a level (around 5-6 players) where it becomes 'sticky' and people start hanging around. "

Kinaed says to Azarial, "I think it's because a lot of people log in, and when they're tired or not feeling motivated, if someone's not handing them RP, they don't have the energy or desire to be the ones providing RP for other people. It's a bit of a sad state of affairs, but I think it happens to everyone now and again."

Azarial states, "I figured it was more 'i don;t see my poeple' and leaving."

Maxwell le Wattkil begins to count their money.

Terryn dul Valistovos made up a situation to rp with an orderite yesterday to stymi rp.

Maxwell le Wattkil says, "I ain't got nobody, so I try and just log on and stay on and wait."

Kinaed claims, "However, if we could somehow get people to contact other people by mail more instead of saying 'If I don't see someone I need to talk to, I'll just log off' or somehow otherwise intercede to have RP waiting for someone when they log in, we might be able to make that better."

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique nods.

A roughly dipped tallow candle with a thick twine wick flares momentarily blue in Terryn dul Valistovos's hands.

Terryn dul Valistovos snuffs a roughly dipped tallow candle with a thick twine wick.

A green-eyed Farin woman with pale skin is idle.

Kinaed states, "I'm not sure how we can know when someone has RP that they're waiting for someone on and aren't taking the time to write them."

Kinaed says, "We could possibly increase the xp granted for writing letters to encourage it."

Lakali von Lorien claims, "I've been feeling a bit too meh about RP here recently."

Samantha ab Vortina says, "Uses the mail system religously"

Kinaed asks of Lakali von Lorien, "I'm sorry to hear that. What do you think would improve the situation for you?"

Tomas says, "I wouldn't be opposed to more rewards for mail. I use it a lot myself"

Tomas says, "But it seems like I get the same xp one letter or five"

Terryn dul Valistovos states, "There are numerous ways to get rp, send messengers to summon someone, show up in a room with someone, send out messengers saying that there's an incident and say you were the first person on scene"

Zeita von Zarrova claims, "I send a lot of mails too, although tapered off a bit, as I don't always get replies."

Lakali von Lorien states, "Eh, it's nothing the game itself is doing, more like my character has too much on his plate."

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique questions, "Maybe online but not active RP silver could be bumped up too?"

Zeita von Zarrova queries to Lakali von Lorien, "Clean the plate, put in the dishwasher and get a new one?"

Kinaed wonders, "Maybe if there was a way to tag a letter as response required, then reward people for responding?"

Terryn dul Valistovos claims to a tawny Island woman with a slender physique, "I'd rather it the other way, online silver being bumped up encourages people to be on but not to rp."

Kinaed says to a tawny Island woman with a slender physique, "THe only reason it's so low is because a lot of players had a negative reaction to online and active RP silver being a reward."

Kinaed says to Terryn dul Valistovos, "Right now, you get 1 silver per some period of time online and not RPing, and 3 silver for the same amount of time online and RPing."

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique claims to Kinaed, "Oh, really? I'm gobsmacked."

Kinaed states, "It might be an hour or something."

Lakali von Lorien says, "That's a whole plate of stew a day."

Kinaed states, "I even know which players were deeply against it, but I'm happy to increase the rates."

Kinaed says, "The whole point of it was to reward people who were happy to idle and reward people more for RPing."

Zeita von Zarrova questions, "Is online silver much of an incentive? My perspective is probably skewed as a merchant"

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique states, "I suggest it because more incentive for being logged in leads to a larger who list which leads to more people sticking around to see what's going on or at least being generally available, which leads to more opportunities for RP that weren't there before."

Terryn dul Valistovos misses the days of set payouts on saturdays. P

Kinaed states to Zeita von Zarrova, "I think right now, it's not, because the rates are so low. It might make a 20 silver a week difference instead of 100 silver a week, for example."

Kinaed claims to Terryn dul Valistovos, "You aren't receiving your payouts? They're still there on Saturdays."

Terryn dul Valistovos begins to count their money.

Zeita von Zarrova states, "Always happy to see people with more $ in their pockets. :)"

Kinaed claims, "Maybe it's Wednesdays now."

Zeita von Zarrova begins to count their money.

sayto zeita I'm happy to have more money in my pockets. I need more
Tomas states to Zeita von Zarrova, "I'm happy to have more money in my pockets. I need more"

Gerolf begins to count their money.

Terryn dul Valistovos claims to Kinaed, "Maybe I am, I'm not sure, thought we changed to the reward for rp/online instead of payouts."

Karrina ab Vazien asks, "Can I suggest that private homes not show up on 'Where' list?"

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique states, "I've got several characters who have simple concepts that are harder for me to play regularly, like this one! But since I don't necessarily get my RP-active freeman paycheck, I've taken to staying logged in more to collect what silver I can."

Kinaed says to Terryn dul Valistovos, "No, we added it on top of the standard payouts."

Azarial states, "Should be sasturday nights"

Kinaed states to Karrina ab Vazien, "I think that's a good idea. I'll ask Nedyra to flag them all private as a matter of basic building standards."

A green-eyed Farin woman with pale skin is no longer idle.

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Terryn dul Valistovos misunderstood that for how many months now?

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique questions to Kinaed, "What if you're having a public party? I guess just ask an imm to set it public for the event or something?"

A green-eyed Farin woman with pale skin has returned from AFK.

Azarial claims, "Now if you;re not active, yu wno;t get paid."

Kinaed says to Karrina ab Vazien, "Because, like you, I do agree with people who find it annoying to see where cluttered with people who obviously aren't RPing - albeit there *is* the argument that they are open to messengers."

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique grins at Terryn dul Valistovos.

Kinaed exclaims, "Maybe we can color them or mark them as 'messenger only' or something somehow on where? (To remind people to use messengers!)"

Maxwell le Wattkil begins to count their money.

Zeita von Zarrova questions, "Make all private house room titles green or something?"

Karrina ab Vazien says to Kinaed, "That is when I send them a tell to check to see if they are up for RP. Then send them a messenger when I get an affirmative."

Kinaed states to a tawny Island woman with a slender physique, "I'm sure staff would flip flags at a request, or maybe we can give a command to flip flags."

Kinaed nods at Karrina ab Vazien.

A massive man with a peg leg states, "Would it be possible to flag them as "must have 2+ people to show up?" that makes public stuff public, because they ARE roleplaying, and keeps the 1s to a minimum."

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique claims to Kinaed, "I like that idea."

A massive man with a peg leg states, "In actual public places you could still turn your whererp on and people would see one person there, but in private homes you need at least 2 to show that RP is actually going on."

Samantha ab Vortina does the same thing as karrina "Will often ask a person if they are even available before harrasing them with a messenger."

Kinaed queries to a massive man with a peg leg, "I'm not sure I understand that. Can you give an example of how that might look in play?"

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique states to a massive man with a peg leg, "Dangerous, t hat."

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique claims to a massive man with a peg leg, "That*"

A green-eyed Farin woman with pale skin nods, smiling at a massive man with a peg leg's idea.

A massive man with a peg leg claims, "If I'm home alone with whererp on, I don't show up on whererp. If I'm in the street alone with whererp on, I do show up."
Karrina ab Vazien states to a massive man with a peg leg, "That actually is a good idea as well."

Kinaed nods at a massive man with a peg leg.

Kinaed wonders to a tawny Island woman with a slender physique, "What's dangerous about that?"

A massive man with a peg leg says, "If I'm home and throwing a party and there are 10 of us there, we DO show up, even though it's a home."

A massive man with a peg leg claims, "At least, if our whererps are on."

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique says to Kinaed, "Oh, just two people in a private home."

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique claims, "Because I have a gutter mind."

Zeita von Zarrova wants to go to Aios' party.

Terryn dul Valistovos sends out messengers to people, only asks if it's a player that is known to be busy. Icly don't know if they're busy so messengers wouldn't know.

A massive man with a peg leg grins at Zeita von Zarrova.

A massive man with a peg leg says to Zeita von Zarrova, "I don't even have a home, so."

Kinaed says to a tawny Island woman with a slender physique, "I think we're shaping up to have a phome flag to muck with where rather than crossing it with public and private RP flags."

A green-eyed Farin woman with pale skin wants to come as well.

Kinaed wonders, "Maybe we can have a who list flag asking for messengers?"

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique states to Terryn dul Valistovos, "Maybe who flag options too, for people who are available but aren't showing on where."

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique grins at Kinaed.

Kinaed claims to a tawny Island woman with a slender physique, "Great minds."

Kinaed high fives.

Kinaed questions, "Send a messenger to someone who asks for one on who and get some XP?"

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique says, "I do think it looks cleaner to not have players showing as AFK or whatever, but something like 'who afk' might be nice."

Kinaed says, "I'm not inclined to do that because it exacerbates the flicker log problem, honestly. That's why it's not visible at the moment."

Karrina ab Vazien claims, "Those who are IAW should not show up on that since they are only occupied in another window."

Terryn dul Valistovos claims, "Personally I don't think phomes should have flags. Main reason is thieves. If a phome is set up to have it show people are there, if thieves are breaking in, then they don't have a chance at BnE."

Kinaed claims, "If you send the person a tell or otherwise interact with them, it will tell you they're AFK. If you're not in contact with them for any reason, there's no reason to highlight that they're afk."

Kinaed says to Terryn dul Valistovos, "It's definitely a consideration, but I'm not sure if it's a huge one given the issues we're trying to resolve."

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique claims, "I might have been misunderstanding that idea to begin with, but I didn't think it was going to FORCE whererp on so much as require more than one person around."

Kinaed says, "We have a few minutes until meeting wrap-up, folks."

A massive man with a peg leg claims, "Yeah, forced on is only specifically public rooms. Just saying instead of forcing private, it would mean 2+ people have to have whererp on for "semi-private" to show up."

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique claims, "Seems like this is something we players can police better ourselves. If code does come in for it I would think it was way low priority."

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique wonders, "Could whererp status save over logs instead of defaulting on, maybe? Or will that just be the same issue in the other direction?"

Kinaed states to a tawny Island woman with a slender physique, "Yeah, or at least I'm not sure if there's anything strong enough in leverage against the problem we're addressing to warrant a code change directly."

Kinaed states to a tawny Island woman with a slender physique, "That's my fear, and hence why we don't save it over logs - that it'll reduce overall RP even more."

Karrina ab Vazien claims to a tawny Island woman with a slender physique, "This helps with those who idle in a room behind a locked door that forget to either turn off 'RP' or put up the 'AFK' flag."

Kinaed says, "People forgetting they have it off was a problem back in the Old TI days."

Kinaed claims, "I may raise idle and RP silver values."

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique nods.

A green-eyed Farin woman with pale skin muses, "Not trying to make extra work, but could people in an area a player's class won't reasonably give them access to not show up when that particular player does where?"

Kinaed claims, "I will probably ask Az to create a phome flag, but I may not assign any code to it immediately. It'll be nice just to know a place is a phome instead of a regular room."

Azarial nods.

Zeita von Zarrova wonders to Kinaed, "Can we do a shop flag as well?"

Kinaed says to a green-eyed Farin woman with pale skin, "I think that's better policed by the players themselves knowing to turn of whererp when they don't want to be caught."

Kinaed says to Zeita von Zarrova, "That's probably a good idea. Make it easy to do a search for them."

[OOC] Lakali: "What was the OOC item?"

[OOC] Sharkbait: "A cookie."

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique claims, "Seems like it would help make it easier to track properties too, yeah."

Kinaed says, "Okay, everyone, it's 9am! Thank you for the ideas and suggestions. :)"

A tawny Island woman with a slender physique declares, "Thanks for hosting!"

Lakali von Lorien holds his hands out for da cookie!

Kinaed claims, "I'm going to start putting you back, and I'm looking forward to meeting with everyone next week."

• Information