Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Kinaed asks, "Okay, Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Does anyone want to add anything to the agenda to make sure we speak about it today?"

An azure-eyed woman with auburn hair states, "Nedyra needs demons."

Temi says, "Nedyra is working on demons."

Samantha is sober.

Kinaed claims to an azure-eyed woman with auburn hair, "I'll let him know you said so; it's already on his Agenda."

An azure-eyed woman with auburn hair exclaims, "All's well on my end, than!"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Lakali claims, "Demons are scary."

Kinaed states, "Okay, if no one has anything to add, I will kick off my part of the meeting."

An unremarkable man nods

Kinaed states, "First, a little reminder: please submit recommends for people who have developed or given you plot to play with. Please just say thank you for good RP. "

Samantha raises hand "I got a question about that."

Lakali claims, "Plot has really picked up recently."

Samantha questions, "Why must it only be for rp that gives you plot? What if you had a really scene with someone, that is good enough to be note worthy? Shouldn't that also be worth praise?"

Kinaed says, "Okay, last week I... handled a couple of policy cases. Not much else, I wasn't around very much. Next week - I intend to work on ranged combat and a post about a phome manager on my board."

Kinaed claims to Samantha, "Because that's what we created the system to encourage."

Noah states, "-Ranged combat-! Yes."

An unremarkable man wonders, "Oh, this may be unrelated, but is there a section on the board for wanted roles?"

Kinaed states to an unremarkable man, "Just post it on the general board."

An unremarkable man states, "Got it, thanks."

Temi claims, "We've also had a topic on the forums in the new player section before, but it's not gotten a lot of focus."

Lakali states, "Oh, I have a question."

Kinaed states, "That's me. Az, you're up."

Lakali claims, "But it can wait."

Azarial claims, "Bug fixes, and trying to get pvents to work."

Kinaed states to Lakali, "I'll make a note of it, please write the question down."

Noah says to Azarial, "Thanks for all your help today."

Azarial nods.

Lakali states, "Nothing that needs that much of an address, mostly it's if we plan to keep CG open in light of... Things, or if there will be more security on creation."

Kinaed muses to Lakali, "Huh?"

Lakali states, "Like with Yveth's re-creating constantly and you shut down CG."

Azarial shrugs eloquently with more tail than shoulders.

Kinaed claims to Lakali, "Ah. Yveth's just a very immature person who won't accept that he's not wanted. It's not really a danger to the system or worth that much sweat to us. Ned appears to enjoy playing whack-a-mole, but I don't think any of the other staff are particularly fussed."

Lakali muses, "So, CG will likely stay the same?"

Temi nods at Lakali.

Lakali declaims, "Kk, thanks!"

Temi says, "We're not planning any long term changes."

Kinaed muses, "Yes, unless you want to see a change?"

Azarial is not adding a bust size option, sorry.

Noah grins at Azarial.

Kinaed snickers.

An unremarkable man smiles impishly.

Lakali says, "Not particularly, though I think that it could do with a 'basic concept' fill-in before you can enter the game."

An azure-eyed woman with auburn hair lifts up her bust, forming a fabulous cleavage.

An azure-eyed woman with auburn hair claims, "I like free-form bust creation, thank you very much"

Lakali states, "Nothing under much scrutiny, just an idea so people can keep track."

Temi wonders, "Like goal?"

Kinaed says to Lakali, "We've never had any sort of approval requirements, and I don't intend to ever put them in. I've always hated them on other RP games because as soon as staff start checking people's quality, subjective biases come in."

Tomas trails off to Azarial, "How about... other size options :D"

Azarial says, "Role play it."

An azure-eyed woman with auburn hair states, "In the case of players like Yveth, perhaps we could use a bit more subjective bias. >.>"

Lakali trails off, "A fair point, I've had games that forced me to re-write already page-long backgrounds to justify one skill..."

Azarial states, "You can string the size of your codpiece, and desc the rest."

An azure-eyed woman with auburn hair claims, "'a blond haired man with an amazingly pointy codpiece'"

Lakali states, "Don't be that Vavardi."

Temi states, "We never had a problem with any of Yveth's roleplay, our issues were just in his refusing to follow the rules."

Kinaed states to an azure-eyed woman with auburn hair, "Too much effort on our parts, I'm afraid. If we catch him, we'll do something, if not, he's obviously not being troublesome enough to warrant our attention."

Noah states, "I do like a little subjective bias, me, but. *grin* Not really related to cheating."

Noah claims, "Just to theme."

Azarial says, "Hence whack-a-mole."

Kinaed states, "That said, he is a rampant cheater, and says he enjoys playing that way (which is why he is banned), so I'm sure he'll turn up."

Lakali twirls a length of gold-black colored firm rope with ribbon around in the air towards an azure-eyed woman with auburn hair.

An unremarkable man trails off, "Sounds like a bad creepypasta... human wack a mole..."

Kinaed states, "I know banned players are juicy, but we have a meeting with real stuff to talk about... where were we? Az is done, I think? Temi, you're up."

Temi nods.

Temi says, "I have made a little bit more progrses on shining up blacksmithing, and added a bunch of events to the pvent system so it's more ready to go when the player side is ready."

Temi states, "Other than that.. I've been distracted with demonic mischiefs."

Noah grins at Temi.

Kinaed declaims, "Looks like we have 58 pvent entries at the moment. Yay!"

Temi says, "So, that's pretty much been my week! I may be a bit scarce this weekend/week."

Temi says, "I have a friend who came for a wedding shower.. that is surprising her by being next weekend. So she might stay that whole time."

Temi grins.

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed muses, "I think that covers all of the staff?"

Kinaed wonders, "Okay, so next... Player Heartbeat. How are things going? Anything staff should be doing?"

Samantha shrugs a bit "Been a hectic, yet entertaining week for the most part... I had to conduct a really odd pyring, as temi knows

Noah states, "Things are mostly good. Some frustration with stuff decaying on me."

Samantha says, "But for the most part it ha been amazing"

Noah claims, "SO MUCH RP."

Tomas states, "Been good, lots of rp, lots of chaos."

Kinaed states, "That's awesome to hear."

An unremarkable man claims, "I'm reading on how to make a proper Farin, so all's good."

Black says, "Things have gotten crazy. So. Friggin. Crazy."

Tomas states, "I felt like a real 2nd GL this week"

Lakali claims, "Also there's a new Daravi."
Kinaed smiles at Tomas.

An azure-eyed woman with auburn hair states, "frak that Daravi guy, man. Somebody off him."

An oily, short, and fat man muses, "How are you guys getting so much RP? D:"

Kinaed says, "I'm thinking to delete the inactive nobles to may way for new nobles soonish."

Karrina says to an oily, short, and fat man, "We are here"

Kinaed claims, "I've pboarded them with a note that it's in my mind, and will probably be looking to do that soonish."

Temi says, "A lot of it is just luck with hitting the right times, I think."

Karrina nods at Temi.

An unremarkable man wonders, "How many are active?"

An azure-eyed woman with auburn hair declaims, "With that sad, Casimir's cousins/relatives ARE open to play, and I'll pay for the background connection. Somebody could be Marquis of Avonna!"

Noah states, "Man, we have three noble slots open right now, too."

Noah states, "Even before deletion."

Kinaed claims, "Five active, four inactive and in danger."

Lakali says, "I thought nobles were closed."

Lakali says, "Huh"

Noah claims, "Hm, I don't see Cellan on the active noble list."

Kinaed claims to Lakali, "They are at the moment."

An oily, short, and fat man asks Temi "What are the times when people are mostly on?"

Lakali claims, "Ah."

Kinaed claims, "She's at the bottom, and she is active."

Noah states, "I mean on the ennoble list, sorry."

Kinaed states, "She has no titles, however, so is social nobility."

Kinaed says, "She's there, at the bottom."

Noah wonders, "She is Countess of Awan Ride now, isn't she?"

Samantha struts her stuff while mumbling to self "Must keep active, must keep active."

Noah muses, "With Gavin dead?"

An azure-eyed woman with auburn hair asks of Kinaed, "Isn't she Countess of Awan Ride...?"

Kinaed claims, "If she is, she's not set up that way."

Kinaed muses to Temi, "Take a note to investigate that?"

Noah states, "Yeah, I think that might need an update."

Kinaed nods at Noah.

Temi states, "The open ones are due to inactivity, which is why Kin wants to remove them, so they don't come back and suddenly have a bunch of extra nobles."

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Lakali states, "What's the rules on nobility limitation."

Kinaed says, "There's a chance that she's not - you don't inherit your husband's title if you have kids, the kid does."

Kinaed states, "Or your wife's."

Azarial says, "Could use some more petty criminals that end up with the noose. some of that still needs testing."

Noah says, "I was told Gavin's will left it to her directly."

Noah says, "Buuut I dunno"

Lakali says, "I rarely ever see actual criminals."

Kinaed says, "Would need a genuine Reeve registered will."

Lakali says, "Mostly it's Mages."

Noah nods.

Noah claims to Azarial, "I hanged Lei. It worked nice."

Kinaed states, "Anyway, I'll pass that to Temi to look into. She's the gatekeeper for most of the noble stuff."

An oily, short, and fat man claims, "Criminals get taken out too easily."

An unremarkable man claims, "Thinking on making a lowly Freeman myself, less pressure that way."

An azure-eyed woman with auburn hair is a criminal. Hasn't been taken out.

An azure-eyed woman with auburn hair dances.

An oily, short, and fat man claims, "Well at least mine. May be different for people who're more experienced."

Kinaed muses, "If everyone's happy to say the Player Heartbeat is done, shall we discuss Player Topics now? Lakali, you had a question earlier - do you recall it?"

Kinaed has transferred Zeita. [OOC]

Temi queries, "Was it the one you asked already about chargen?"

Lakali states, "You answered it."

Samantha looks up at Kinaed and smirks "Is there also a keymaster?"

Temi gives a beaded, leather thigh sheath, lined with a soft sheepskin to Zeita.

Kinaed nods at Lakali.
An oily, short, and fat man has been transferred out by Temi. [OOC]

Kinaed says to Samantha, "I'm sorry? Went over my head."

Kinaed questions, "Keymaster re: what?"

Samantha trails off, "Oh... well you said temi was the gatekeeper, so obviously there must be a keymaster as well... ghostbusters reference"

Kinaed says, "Oh! I see."

Kinaed nods at Samantha.

Noah states, "Quick question, will switch be fixed for the ST? Sorry to put any pressure on."

Kinaed queries, "Okay, so... anyone want to talk about anything, or will we wrap up this meeting as the shortest in TI history, ever?"

Kinaed says to Noah, "I think we intend to fix it."

Noah nods.

Kinaed claims to Azarial, "Can you look at that quickly? I think Noah needs it shortly."

An unremarkable man questions, "I was wondering, would playing an initially illiterate character feasible?"

Noah says, "Just let me know if I need to reschedule."

Azarial states, "I can poke at it. not sure what;s wrong."

Kinaed states to an unremarkable man, "I don't see why not, though it's not common in Lithmore."

Noah states, "If it won't be a quick fix, or doable tonight, I can resched the ST."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Noah claims, "Loved the forum idea about removing consider and lumping consider for a material in with its craftskill, btw. And that giving you decay date."

Kinaed questions, "Anything else anyone would like to discuss? Anyone happy to write a review for us this month?"

Samantha curses his internet "It was working so well"
Kinaed says to Noah, "I'm not likely to remove consider per se."

Kinaed comforts Samantha.

Azarial says, "We hvae some poeple with stockpiles of almost 10k items."

Kinaed claims, "Uh oh."

An unremarkable man claims, "Make you wish for these RPG-like stock limits."

Karrina blinks a little at Azarial. "Really? I know I tend to be a bit of a pack rat, but dang.

Kinaed nods at Karrina.

Kinaed states, "To be fair, I think he's referring to one person, whom we adore very much. :)"

Lakali states, "Sorry, that's my stash of manly pamphlets."

Lakali says, "I'm stockpiling."

Azarial says, "Several are in the upper single digit thousands"

An unremarkable man muses, "Gathering an army?"

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Noah states, "I'd love a nice middle ground."

Karrina states, "Only people I can think of would be either Zeita or Rain."

Noah claims, "Things like medicines, you do make ahead and want to hold onto. But if it's really 240 days it's probably a bug."

Kinaed pontificates to Zeita, "Hehe, you're caught! :P"

Temi nods at Noah.

Temi states, "It's supposed to be. I checked.. that's what I set it at."

Zeita surrenders! I don't think I'm the 10ker though.

Noah claims, "Even so, I'd love some way to pay like, 20 a vial for 'preservatives'."

Noah grins.

Kinaed claims, "Please bug that, Noah? It'll remind us to look into it."

Noah says, "Will do, was gonna wait for the meeting but will bug right now."

Noah starts writing a note. (This is an OOC action)

Noah finishes his note.

Kinaed states, "Anyone have any more pvents they'd care to submit? We have a post on the forums about that."

Temi claims, "I know Nedyra was going through and grabbing a bunch of them and going to QP for them."

Temi grins.

Kinaed says, "Awesomeness."

Noah exclaims, "I might look at the existing ones... oooh, some related to the old EP!"

Temi states, "I put a couple of those in."

Kinaed queries to Azarial, "Any idea if the pvent system will be done this coming week?"

Temi grins at Noah.

An unremarkable man states, "What are pvents? Sorry for all the questions."

Noah claims to Temi, "Of COURSE you did. <3"

Temi states, "Pvents are a new, simple sytem that we're working on."

Kinaed states, "Board bug, note read 155."

An unremarkable man nods.

Temi claims, "It basically provides an RP hook you can take, and gives a bonus if you accept it and RP it."

Lakali says, "Oh."

Lakali claims, "Kin"

Kinaed asks of Lakali, "Yes?"

Lakali claims, "I'd like to bring up something."

Kinaed nods at Lakali.

Lakali claims, "Our Inquisitors seem to have a high turn-over rate, and those that can keep the position seem often to be fairly inactive."

Azarial questions to Noah, "Is swotch a repeatable issue?"

Karrina claims, "I remember Orlando having an issue when he did his ST plot a few weeks ago."

Samantha arches a brow at Lakali

Noah claims to Azarial, "Let me try again, sure"

An azure-eyed woman with auburn hair states to Lakali, "A lack of Inquisitors has been a problem since... fiveever."

Lakali claims, "Not inactive, but barely active, rather."

Azarial tweaked orlando's issue.

Kinaed nods at Lakali.

Temi claims, "It's a hard position for a lot of people."

Noah states to Azarial, "Repeatable."

Kinaed says, "I think Deimetes is a very good GI when he's around, but I think he's going to lose his role to inactivity."

Lakali says, "I'm not saying that they're shirking the character duty, but I think they should be a more notable fixture."

Kinaed asks, "Oddly, he's not showing on the guildleader's list?"

Lakali states, "As a presence."

Noah claims, "EM is Order's 2nd GL."

Kinaed claims to Lakali, "I agree."

Noah claims, "And guildlist only shows two GLs, no matter what."

Kinaed states to Noah, "There should be 4 GLs in that guild."

Kinaed nods at Noah.

Kinaed claims, "Okay, will have to look at that."

Karrina states, "When you do guildlist order it shows him."

Noah trails off to Lakali, "I totally agree, but it's sort of a tragedy of the commons issue. Like... a lot of people think "there should be more, but I can't do it""

Kinaed nods at Karrina.

Kinaed claims, "I think I should meet up with the Order sometime soon to discuss that."

Samantha asks, "Discuss what exactly? And do you mean the order order, or the order and knights?"

Kinaed claims, "I mean the Order (which includes the knights), and to discuss what we can do about increasing the active inquisitor population."

Noah claims, "Priests too, really."

Kinaed exclaims, "Appealing to people in this room, I think the best we can do is say 'Please make inquisitors!'"

An unremarkable man queries, "How does that happens?"

Kinaed claims, "The game can completely live without priests though; it doesn't function without Inquisitors."

Azarial says to Noah, "Pleaase repeat on 5052 and use 'score'"

Noah says, "Okay"

Samantha questions, "Thing is kinaed, we have already tried to make being an orderite more appealing, with the whole qp bit thing rp hours... I mean there are plenty of 'knights' in the order but not so many priestly types. Plus deim recently brought in... two inquisitors i think, clarence ab feliks and grigorus?"

Black states, "On a similar note, there are only 2 Reeves right now. >.>"

Kinaed nods at Samantha.

Noah asks of Black, "Wait, seriously?"

Temi says, "We got a couple of applications ones in."

Temi nods.

Black says, "Yes. There is me and Brynieve, the rest are inactive."

Kinaed says, "It may be natural ebb and flow. Certain guilds tend to rise and the others reduce because the net pbase size remains around the same, as people's tastes and interests change."

Azarial pokes at gdb.

Noah says to Black, "You being more active now will help too. Active GLs, people flock to correct."

Kinaed muses to Black, "Are you running any sort of recruiting campaigns or seeking out cyans to try to recruit and address that?"

Kinaed nods at Noah.

An unremarkable man states, "Iwould be interested in either ones, myself, really."

An unremarkable man states, "Needs more research :("

Noah says to an unremarkable man, "Guilds are a great way for new players to get integrated. :)"

Kinaed states, "It seems to me, however, that we don't have a major problem with arrests being poorly seen to, at the moment. More that there's active RP investigations that people could be handling, but no one is."

Black claims, "IC circumstances make that kinda difficult right now, but I've had a seriously low amount of time on my hands up until recently."

An azure-eyed woman with auburn hair declaims, "Make Casimir an Inquisitor!"

An azure-eyed woman with auburn hair states, "I would love that RP."

Noah says to an unremarkable man, "Feel free to ask on visnet for stuff if the helpfiles are feeling too dense to read 'em all, or you can't find an answer."

Kinaed claims to an azure-eyed woman with auburn hair, "Doing that is entirely in your hands."

An azure-eyed woman with auburn hair claims to Kinaed, "Just... suggesting to others. ;)"

Lakali states, "Make me a Templar."

Noah states to an azure-eyed woman with auburn hair, "Go swear a vow of chastity. ;)"

Azarial questions to Noah, "Any luck?"

An unremarkable man asks, "What branch are the Inquisitors?"

Lakali claims, "Casimir has his hands to keep him company."

Lakali trails off, "Oh wait..."

An azure-eyed woman with auburn hair claims to Noah, "Pfft. Like anyone wants to screw a one-handed heretic anyways."

Noah says to an unremarkable man, "They're part of the ORder, the ones who hunt mages."

An unremarkable man says, "I know, I meant Order or Knight."

Noah states to an unremarkable man, "Yeah, Order."

Noah states to an unremarkable man, "Clergy, let's put it that way."

An unremarkable man declares, "Skullcap it probably is, then!"

Kinaed wonders, "We have eight minutes. Anything else on anyone's mind?"

Noah asks of Azarial, "Need me to do anything else on testport?"

Azarial states, "Did you score? it never caught if so."

Noah says, "I did, just noticed I never got the hang-up I usually get when you trace"

Noah states, "Did it again, still no hang-up"

Temi claims, "Uh oh."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

An unremarkable man trails off, "Bugtopia..."

Noah says, "Double-checked, I should def be on 5052."

Temi queries, "Well, sounds like we're about done then?"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed says, "Seems like everyone is pretty relaxed today."

Azarial states to Noah, "Once more please"

Noah says, "Really, I'm distracted so I can't cause you all trouble today"

Noah claims to Azarial, "Just did"

Temi nods in agreement with Kinaed.

Kinaed states, "I guess we can wrap it up early? :) Let people get back to their RP."

Temi nods in agreement.

Azarial frowns thoughtfully, chewing her lip with a fang and musing on the problems before her.

An unremarkable man declares, "Have fun, all!"

Kinaed says, "Thanks for coming everyone! Until next time."

Noah says, "ST folks, hang around for a bit, I'll let you know ASAP."
Lurks the Forums

• Information