brooding black mass of velvet and fringeless. Screens of nature scenes
painted with the spare strokes of a brush that hint at and outline the
subjects, leaving much to the imagination. Behind the screens, silk
curtains and sheets painted with bright patterns hide the walls, pulled
back only around the windows that pierce the southern and western walls to
look out over a lush garden filled with an untamed riot of plants and
trees.

[ Exits: -down- ]
A massive cask of spiced hot wassail for New Year's is here. (northern edge)
( 11)The House Bids Spec rests here. (northeastern corner)
An unremarkable man is here. [App: 3]
Beronica von Bellatos is sitting in her rocking chair. [App: 3]
Ciara Mal Penmoor is here. [App: 3]
A person wearing a hooded floor-length cloak of weighty waterproofed leather is here.
A fragile girl with chestnut hair and honey eyes is here. [App: 4]
A red-lipped brunette with an hourglass figure is here. [App: 4]
A massive, severe-looking Farin man is here. [App: 1]
A tall Farin man with ale-brown eyes is here. [App: 3]
[IAW] A statuesque man with sapphire eyes is here. [App: 3]
A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair is here. [App: 4]
Alexander ab Stone is splayed out on a comfortable armchair in the shape of a teakettle [App: 2]
A coffee-complected woman with many slender braids is here. [App: 5]
Vaire is here. [App: 5]
Temi is here. [App: 5]
Kinaed is here. [App: 5]
Shaylei de Roldan is here. [App: 3]
She appears to be pregnant.

Kinaed states, "We have to be punctual this OOC Chat because we have some IC Storyteller Events today."

Kinaed has awarded you 1 QP: On-time attendance to the OOC Chat!

A fragile girl with chestnut hair and honey eyes states, "So sad I'm missing those :("

Kinaed comforts a fragile girl with chestnut hair and honey eyes.

A fragile girl with chestnut hair and honey eyes hugs and sniffles.

Kinaed states, "Okay, Today's Agenda:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics"

Kinaed queries, "Is there anything anyone wishes to add to the agenda right now to make sure we talk about it?"

Kinaed states, "Okay, with nothing to add at this time, I'll start."

Alexander ab Stone asks, "Are deadly poisons going to be available for the regency contest?"

Autumn has been transferred in by Kinaed. [OOC]

Kinaed gives a poster bearing multiple faces and the word 'Missing' to Autumn.

Temi says, "Yes."

Kinaed says to Alexander ab Stone, "That was easy."

Alexander ab Stone chuckles and nods to Kinaed

Beronica von Bellatos states to Alexander ab Stone, "Now you need to find someone able to brew them."

Alexander tells you, "So what. I want to unlock my inner poisoner <_<"

Alexander ab Stone trails off, "Of course. :) Was just worried I wouldn't be able to... remove any rivals"

You tell Alexander, "What's the regnancy contest? Haven't been around for the last few OOC chats."

Alexander tells you, "Regency"

Kinaed says, "Last week, I put a few advertisements up about the quest, helped Az resolve a few things (nothing major), and nominated a new Masque GL. Next week, I intend to keep harassing staff about getting ready for the full blown effect of the Regency Quest. Please get your noble applications in by 6pm Mon, Feb 10th EST. Also, if you're applying, let staff know. A simple tell will do."

Kinaed states, "That's all for me. Temi, you're up."

You tell Alexander, "Oh, just plain ol' regnancy? What about the Regency Quest?"

Temi claims, "I've been working on adding in more herbal concoctions and getting them all live. There's probably about ten remaining now."

Temi states, "And been helping with RPA and getting things going for the quest coming up to kick off the regency."

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Beronica von Bellatos cackles gleefully as she rubs her hands together.

Kinaed states to Temi, "Thanks, Tem Tem."

Kinaed states to Vaire, "You're up."

Vaire says, "I've been busting my hump on building phomes, phome audit (the tax man cometh) and will repo your lives, typo reports, that sort of thing. I am actively avoiding RP-related stuff to focus on cleaning up old issues and addressing new issues in the building spectrum. This month I hope to finish the phome audit and start an auction with the aquired loot. Some properties have already been relisted in Lithmore's real estate office. Next month, if all goes well, i'll be taking a craftset to update."

Kinaed nods.

Kinaed states, "Last week, Azarial finished half of the nominations code. Next week he intends to finish the entirety of the Bid Spec."

Kinaed says, "Anyone who doesn't know how this Regency Quest will work, please feel free to get the book in this room and have a read."

Kinaed questions, "That concludes Staff Updates. Now to Player Heartbeat. How has RP been lately, folks? Anything staff could or should do to help out?"

A person wearing a hooded floor-length cloak of weighty waterproofed leather says, "RP has been great for me. Real exciting stuff."

Alexander ab Stone claims, "Rp has been absolutely awesome"

A fragile girl with chestnut hair and honey eyes claims, "Pretty good in my opinion, but I'm getting back into RP now that a main died, so I haven't been as in to things as usual."

Kinaed nods.

Kinaed claims, "Glad to hear things are pretty positive."

Kinaed comforts a fragile girl with chestnut hair and honey eyes.

A massive, severe-looking Farin man states, "Arrests, more arrests, hostages. Haidar needs a clone."

Kinaed states to a fragile girl with chestnut hair and honey eyes, "That can be tough, but we're glad you're still here."

Kinaed grins at a massive, severe-looking Farin man.

A coffee-complected woman with many slender braids says, "Just getting back into rp after a long time away, but it has been good. Fun stuff is happening."

Kinaed wonders, "Okay, well, that brings us to our favorite part of the meeting: Player Topics. What's on your mind, guys? Anything you want to talk about?"

A red-lipped brunette with an hourglass figure claims, "I've been super busy OOCly. Miss my RP here. Hope maybe I'll get to play some this upcoming week."

Kinaed smiles at a red-lipped brunette with an hourglass figure.

Beronica von Bellatos says OOCly, "Beronica is either going to explode or quietly fall apart with all that has happened to her."

Beronica von Bellatos says, "Beronica is either going to explode or quietly fall apart with all that has happened to her."

Kinaed nods at Beronica von Bellatos.

A massive, severe-looking Farin man gets the broom and mop ready.

Kinaed states, "Well, we hope you enjoy your Storyteller event later today."

Kinaed states, "It looks like there's not a lot on people's minds - amazing given the Regency Quest is starting so soon! - so we can wrap up the OOC Chat early if you're eager to go get started on Casimir's ST plot."

Alexander ab Stone chuckles "Casimer+Plot=awesomeness"

Kinaed nods at Alexander ab Stone.

Kinaed exclaims, "Get Ready! :)"

Ciara Mal Penmoor claims, "Mmmm, Casi-rolle."

A red-lipped brunette with an hourglass figure states, "It's gonna be amazing, no doubt."

Shaylei de Roldan begins to count their money.

A person wearing a hooded floor-length cloak of weighty waterproofed leather studies a slender journal.

Kinaed states, "Okay, I'll give it 2 minutes for anyone to raise something that people are interested in discussing... or I'll let everyone get back to their daily lives. :)"

A statuesque man with sapphire eyes states, "And she can go back to bed."

A coffee-complected woman with many slender braids gets House Bids Spec.

Temi says, "Everyone's just too excited and focused, must be."

Temi grins.

Kinaed claims, "I might go back to sleep. I sort-a.. yeah."

A slim woman with dark hair and azure eyes has been transferred in by Kinaed. [OOC]

Kinaed gives a poster bearing multiple faces and the word 'Missing' to a slim woman with dark hair and azure eyes.

A person wearing a hooded floor-length cloak of weighty waterproofed leather questions, "I will be home in an hour. Enough time to hop into it?"

Kinaed claims to a person wearing a hooded floor-length cloak of weighty waterproofed leather, "The ST Plot? I imagine so."

Alexander ab Stone points to Kinaed "SLEEP!!!!" he laughs "We can't have you keeling over over sleep deprivation can we?"

Beronica von Bellatos claims, "That is not a fun thing to do."

Ciara Mal Penmoor states, "Hmmm, I wish I could stay for the plot, but I'm not feeling so great, so maybe I should skip out. I was looking forward to it though."

Kinaed states to Alexander ab Stone, "Believe me, I will be out to the world in the next 10 minutes."

A red-lipped brunette with an hourglass figure claims, "I'll take a trans back out. Love you all. :D"

A red-lipped brunette with an hourglass figure has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]

A fresh-faced man with long sandy blond hair drops House Bids Spec.

Kinaed says, "Well, the two minutes are up, so I'll actually close this little meeting down. Thank you, everyone, who kindly took some time out of their lives to attend this meeting."

Alexander ab Stone claims, "And thank you for sacrificing some of your precious sleep to support Casimir's plot. :P"

Kinaed says to a slim woman with dark hair and azure eyes, "Sorry for the quick bounce. No one seems to have much to talk about today. The log will be up on the forum."

A person wearing a hooded floor-length cloak of weighty waterproofed leather claims, "All's well :-)"

• Information