Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:21 pm

Kinaed states, "Okay, today's agenda:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics"

Azarial has pulled a tall woman with chestnut hair and green eyes from the pattern!

Kinaed asks, "Does anyone have anything they want to add to the agenda and ensure it's spoken about today?"

A tall woman with chestnut hair and green eyes has been transferred out by Azarial. [OOC]

Azarial has released a tall woman with chestnut hair and green eyes back to the Pattern.

Samantha takes a long time to consider "Nothing i can really think of."

Kinaed twiddles her thumbs to give people a few more seconds...

Beronica trails off, "Just a few minor suggestions for herbalism..."

Kinaed nods at Beronica.

Argider says, "Nothing off the top of my head, though I'd like to thank Az SO, SO much for starting work on making spells refreshable."

Kinaed states, "Awesome, I'll add that to the agenda right after Player Heartbeat."

Azarial claims, "Mage board any I missed."

Kinaed claims to Argider, "I think we have a few more to make refreshable on the Bug Board."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Kinaed states, "Okay, Staff Updates. I'll start."

Kinaed says, "Last week I did the usual basic admin, audited the bug board to get rid of any duplicates, outdated information, etc, and bumped a few things for Az to fix. Next week... I'm still kinda thinking to eyeball the Places Code spec. Please no one laugh."

Beronica holds in her laughter. "Again?"

Kinaed has created the Places Spec[10].

Kinaed drops the following:
( 9)the Places Spec

Samantha , snickers "It's not a laugh.

Kinaed scuffs.

Lilian questions, "Hmm, what is a Places Code Spec?"

Kinaed claims, "That's me. Az, you're up."

Azarial says, "Let;s see."

Kinaed states to Lilian, "Go ahead and pick up the ledger, then have a read."

Beronica states, "Grab one and look Lilian."

Lilian gets the Places Spec.

Lilian holds the Places Spec in her hand.

Azarial says, "Clearing typos, updating helpfiles, clearing requests I can handle (I don;t know the grid, so no building for me), assorted bugs, and advancing herbalism."

Azarial gestures at the news helpfile.

Azarial states, "There is, I believe, not much elft on my end for herbalism. so we are progressing nicely for once."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Kinaed questions to Azarial, "Lace?"

Azarial claims, "Incomming."

Kinaed claims to Azarial, "Sexy."

Azarial says, "That needs the addiction/tolerance stuff written."

Kinaed claims to Temi, "Okay, you're up."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Samantha comes up to az and whispers "Perhaps i can show you around the grid big boy." sucks at being seductive so is instead being awkard

Azarial states, "Let me grab my hazmat suit."

Temi says, "Okay! So I may have stayed up way too late last night and not be terribly coherent."

Azarial gets a net bag for a space suit from pico, a text editor.

Azarial says, "Mmm, nope."

Azarial claims, "Guess i misplaced it. maybe next time."

Azarial puts a net bag for a space suit in pico, a text editor.

Temi claims, "But I've been working on herbalism stuff, trying to release new concoctions as Az is making them possible."

Kinaed states to Azarial, "Tsk, wrong genre."

Azarial says to Kinaed, "I am OOC. There is no genre."

Kinaed claims to Azarial, "Excuses. :P"

Temi exclaims, "There's currently a good backlog of one's I can be working on, so expect more soon!"

Samantha smirks as she hears there but turns to Temi "You seem coherent enough. and azarial i will be the alien to your space suit.."
Azarial says to Kinaed, "Freedom."

Azarial bares her sword.

Azarial says, "Aliens are easy to stab."

Temi says, "Hopefully I should be able to release some more soon."

Kinaed says, "Okay, I think that wraps up staff updates. I should have added Staff Announcements."

Azarial claims, "Brief addition; I believe I have fixed msot of the issues with eternally burning pipes."

Kinaed claims to Azarial, "Nice, thanks. :)"

Seamus has lost link.

Seamus has reconnected.

Samantha rolls her eyes playfully "Not gonna touch that." however she looks back to Temi "I can not wait to see which poiso... i mean concoctions you release next."

Azarial says, "Now if you sit in the same room it will smolder on for a while, but this was intended, not accidental. that way you can slowly puff on it in RP ass it progresses, instead of bound to a limited clock. much like the changes to ritual use in magic."

Kinaed claims, "Staff are looking for new staff, which you all may have seen. We've had a few people express interest, but will not be short listing until next week. Please think about it."

Azarial states, "It averages 4950 hps an attack, and no range limitations."

Azarial uses it for testing things.

Kinaed questions, "And dead silence. Okay, moving on. Player Heartbeat. How has RP been in the last week, folks? Anything the staff should be doing to support it?"

Samantha nods to Azarial "you know what they say about men with big swords..." however she looks to Kinaed "Did not think there was anything conversation wise to add."

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man says, "Huge amount of deaths in the last week."

Kinaed nods at a tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man.

Lilian trails off, "Eating human meat at the Ballad Bar was pretty gross... :|"

Samantha trails off, "Last week has been full of various impressions.. some bad some good... So can't really give an exact view on the rp"

Samantha says, "And lilian gross is what made it awesome"

A young man with brown hair. claims, "I am proud to say I have a heartbeat"

Seamus has lost link.

Seamus has reconnected.

Samantha claims, "You should have been here for my spider story i did.. that was gross"

Beronica trails off, "Leaving that scene is giving my character some angst..."

Kinaed claims, "Speaking of which, just a reminder: something that is OOCly suspicious - like carrying around chalk - is only suspicious because of game mechanics. Using that as the basis for IC suspicion, for example, is using OOC knowledge. Similarly, you cannot narrow down a criminal suspect based on cloak color alone in a city of thousands because you have a vague description."

Shaylei nods.

Seamus nods.

Temi says, "Unless the color is like magenta with lime spots."

Kinaed says, "Please keep that in mind and follow HELP POLICY CNOTES. I raise it because I logged in to a case about that today and am in the process of educating."

Samantha shuns beronica "Tsk tsk beronica." however she looks to Kinaed "I actually would like to say something on that."

Azarial claims, "Many items with a specific code use can also have a multitude of uses as an RP prop."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Beronica thinks about all of her wonderful herbs...

Samantha states, "Now i agree with you that chalk alone should not be used as evidence.. but if the person is carrying several items that your character knows goes into a magecrafting recipe i would think that would be semi suspicious"

Kinaed states, "My real life children have chalk that they use to draw for fun. I imagine in medieval times, it'd be a common item for things like doing inventory tallies, graffiti, etc."

A very young man with alert, brown eyes pontificates, "Who doesn't like roasted mage?!"

A very young man with alert, brown eyes pontificates, "It's not like you're eating the taint!"

Azarial says, "There are items intended to be props that can be retooled into things that may seem suspicious."

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man queries to Samantha, "Such as?"

Kinaed states to Samantha, "I'd use my judgment in all cases."

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man says, "You can find a -very- solid RP excuse for practically every item that isn't humming or glowing."

Azarial says, "Might also track in cnotes how and why your character knows that those are magey."

Kinaed nods at a tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man.

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man nods at Azarial.

Kinaed trails off, "But I agree in a certain combination..."

Kinaed claims, "I might find it suspicious that Bob's walking around with the exact recipe to create a demonhead coin."

Argider states, "Only if you knew that recipe yourself, of course."

Kinaed says, "Provided I had IC knowledge of such things."

Azarial states, "Assuming you knew icly how to make such a coin."

Kinaed nods at Argider.

Azarial grins.

A young man with brown hair. says, "Poor bob. All he wanted was a souveneir."

Samantha states, "Yeah judgement comes in handy.. But regarding tallish i would say if your character is carrying all the ingredients for a magecraft recipe.. but yeah definite cnotes.. and really kinaed demonhead coin is going to be suspicious even if you don't know what it is for"

Kinaed grins at a young man with brown hair..

Kinaed grins at Samantha.

Kinaed claims, "Just an example, love."

Seamus declaims, "It's not a demon coin recipe, it's a recipe for my grandmother's soup!"

Azarial claims, "Even then, it cna be valid non-magey rp for the carrier. 'i founf it, it creeps me out, but maybe the order will give me a reard for bringing it in--like real silver coins i can spend'"

Azarial says, "...and my typing is worse for burning my fingertips. I swear."

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man laughs.

Samantha states, "But azarial people have been brought in for less.. "

Beronica states, "Now if they were carrying a human body and had no affiliation with the Physicians, order or Reeves, then be suspicious."

Kinaed questions, "Okay, where are we at in our agenda? Did we finish the Player Heartbeat? RP been good the last week?"

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man says, "I can't recall the last time I brought in a magely object and got rewarded."

Azarial shrugs eloquently with more tail than shoulders.

A young man with brown hair. has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]

Samantha states, "You get rewarded with suspicion"

Samantha states, "Which is a magical thing all it's own"

Kinaed questions, "Alright, Beronica raised that she wanted to discuss some ideas for herbalism?"

Azarial sheathes her sword.

Beronica states, "Well one is being able to turn pill items into dusts so that they can be used easier on other characters."

Argider chuckles.

Kinaed questions to Temi, "Mind taking any ideas down that you take a fancy to?"

Kinaed nods at Beronica.

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed says, "Suggestion noted. Maybe talk through any specific ones you think should effectively dust with Temi? I don't think all pills would be useful as a dust though."

Kinaed states, "Pills are made to ingest. If I crush down aspirin and blow it at someone, it won't cure their headache."

Samantha looks to Beronica and considers and shakes her head "not gonna comment.'

Beronica nods at Kinaed.

Azarial won;t implement suppositories. RP it.

Kinaed winces.

Kinaed says, "Az, you know they will."

Temi states, "I did balance things with the intent of how easy it would be to creae/apply them, and I don't know if throwing pill dust in someone's face would be terribly dangerous in most cases"

Azarial claims, "I don;t care if they do or not. jsut handwave the eating of the pill."

Kinaed muses, "Anything else you want to suggest, Beronica?"

Samantha looks at Azarial with big eyes "Great minds think alike azarial..

Azarial queries, "Unless it takes several pills?"

Beronica wonders, "Also the liquid like poisons, will people be able to apply those to their blades?"

Kinaed says to Beronica, "Not at this time."

Temi says, "If there's specific ones, I can look at it, but there are some versions of different affects which are planned to have different application methods"

Samantha looks to Temi and practically jumps up with anticipation "Oh.. oh.. i got a question."

Temi claims, "The liquid like ones are intended to be more covert to slip on someone"

Azarial claims, "So maybe wait and see what is not dustable by the time temi finally catches up? I did overwhelm her workload bringing all three other methods into play at once."

Beronica claims, "Those were the only things I got right now."

Temi says, "And lace is coming soon"

Temi nods at Samantha.

A very young man with alert, brown eyes has lost link.

A very young man with alert, brown eyes has reconnected.

Beronica claims to Temi, "I can see something like Bloodstaint being applied to a blade to promote a heavily bleeding wound."

Samantha wonders, "Ok the whole lacing thing made me think... and mind you this is more of a suggestion. What about creating a herbalism lipstick that is laced with various poisons? It has been known to be done in the past and would be thematic for the brotherhood?"

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man claims, "Just wanted to touch base about the Masque helpfile being updated. We still thinking that'll happen? Cuz the overwhelming response I've gotten from the pbase is that the Masque is very ill-defined."

Temi says, "If anything, it would likely be yet another type of item"

Temi states, "Maybe a specific blade-oil that was appliable to weapons."

Samantha nods "Just was an idea.."

Kinaed claims, "Yes, but there's a few things I need to change in the suggested help file I got, and I, er forgot to. Thank you for reminding me, I'll take a look immediately after this meeting."

Aide INFO: Aeron has changed from 'an unremarkable woman' to 'a grey-eyed woman with braided, dark copper hair'.

Lilian says, "I can't tell if the Masque is a neutral group, against mages o against the order. "

Lilian states, "I say this because on guildleaders it comes up as neutral."

Temi says, "That way we could determine which ones it makes sense for, and make sure we filter out things like deadly poisons on blades."

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man states to Lilian, "Hopefully by the end of next week, it'll be made much more clear."

Samantha says, "Guildleaders command is actually just for the reputation of the guildleaders"

Temi nods.

Samantha says, "Not the actual guilds themselves."

Kinaed claims, "I actually like that it's very difficult to know what the Masque is about without being an indoctrinated member."

Beronica nods to Temi. "Wouldn't want people to kill others easily if they access to the correct poisons."

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man says to Kinaed, "Yeah, but now no one wants to be associated with it."

Kinaed says, "This isn't a guild that people need to read a help file, decide if it suits them, then seek."

Kinaed claims, "That's why it's covert."

Kinaed states, "No one wants to be associated with the Brotherhood ICly either."

Samantha avoids speaking about the masque "I will be appreciative of the masque when they finally do something.

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man states to Samantha, "Let me address that, actually."

Kinaed states, "When it comes to coverts, what they are or are not doing is very hard to discern."

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man states, "Because I've had people say -twice,- at the OOC chat now that they 'wish the Masque would do something.' And in the last two weeks, I've tried to mail people and get them involved with RP with it."

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man claims, "I've gotten two responses. Mostly threats."

Samantha looks to Kinaed "I do at least know they are sending out stuff to some important folks due to certain rp.

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man states, "Two positive responses. About a dozen people not responsive - or incredibly unresponsive."

Beronica claims, "I always saw it something like MI6 or the CIA. They are working for the betterment of the country by doing the underhanded stuff."

Argider queries, "I don't think OOC is the issue. There's not any information out there ICly. Why would someone want to associate with an organization they know nothing ICly about?"

Seamus muses, "The Masque, is sort of like the secret service, and death squad right?"

Samantha looks to Seamus and shakes head "I see them more like the rogue group... Bunch of vigilantes who gather info and kill mages..

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man questions, "Has anyone read the current helpfile?"

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man says, "Show of hands."

Samantha states, "Did not even know it was updated"

Kinaed says, "I think that my expectations are that the Masque will heavily RP with singular individuals and invite them one by one and work on what they represent based on that deeper connection."

Argider says, "Interestingly, 'masque' does not bring up the helpfile. Sable does."

Azarial says, "Might also be a leap of faith sort of rp."

Temi claims, "Masque is the guild's category name."

A bronze-hued young man with dull, gray eyes has been transferred in by Temi. [OOC]

Kinaed says, "Which is, in my view, so much more highly contextual and relationship driven than any other thing we've attempted."

Temi says, "So you check help masque, it says 'okay, category!' and then it's like 'okay, you're not allowed to see that category.. doesn't exist.'"

Argider states, "My understanding--and I'm a relatively new player, only been around a year--is that not a lot is known about the Masque ICly."

Samantha sighs as she strums her fingers on the table "Does being in the masque count towards the two guild limit?"

Kinaed nods at Argider.

Argider claims, "So I can't just assume that my characters know much."

Azarial nods at Samantha.

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man states, "It was my understanding that we had a "mage boogeyman" type deal going on."

Kinaed states, "I think we need the code to check for category, and at the stage it says 'you don't have access to that category', it should look for other help files with the requisite keywords."

Someone has been transferred in by Kinaed. [OOC]Temi states, "Maybe a good thing to have in the masque helpfile would be examples of things that have been attributed to them."
A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair has been transferred in by Kinaed. [OOC]

Someone studies the Places Spec.

Kinaed says OOCly, "No memorabilia today, sorry."

Temi claims, "Just little glimpses of the things that would be public knowledge."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed claims, "I'll make a note of that."

Earl Marshal muses, "Or just an explanation of what might be ICly known to the general populace... good or bad. Sort of like a desc helpinfo?"

Kinaed nods at Earl Marshal.

Earl Marshal nods at Temi.

Kinaed claims, "That is definitely a valid help file."

Someone appears to be attempting to avoid notice.

Baron De Winter nods at himself.

Op Arents claims, "In any case, the problem that I'm having is that we're already deemed heretical. Which is bad. And then people have -zero- idea what this helpfile means. Or what we're about."

Op Arents trails off, "So..."

Temi states to Kinaed, "I could give them some drugs if you want."

Op Arents claims, "You can see where I'm a bit... Put off. Of dealing with those types of things."

Kinaed queries to Op Arents, "Maybe we should take this offline?"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Temi has created a dark blue syrup!

Kinaed claims, "Let's dope up the pbase. Sounds good."

Op Arents claims, "We can, if you want. I just wanted to get out that we've got a new helpfile coming, that I'm trying to get people involved, it's just hard. :/"

Earl Marshal says, "I'm happy to explain my characters responses further, but again, I think the problem isn't a lack of OOC knowledge."

Temi claims, "Here, this is Vavardi breakfast."

Samantha questions, "So azarial on that note... that kinda of sucks because what if you are already in two guilds and then you get approached by the masque? How do you explain suddenly up and leaving"

Temi has created a dark blue syrup[15].

Temi drops the following:
( 16)a dark blue syrup

Seamus gets a dark blue syrup.

Temi says, "Oh, that's something else I did - help drugs."

Kinaed says to Samantha, "However you have to."

Beronica gets a dark blue syrup.

Beronica drinks concoction from a dark blue syrup.

You get a dark blue syrup.
Safir gets a dark blue syrup.

Someone speaks suddenly, breaking from his hiding spot.

Kaerrick questions, "Whats this one do?"

Azarial states, "Iunno. that; up to you to resolve in your RP"

Seamus drinks concoction from a dark blue syrup.

Temi says, "It's sort of like super-powered coffee"

Beronica says, "Super caffiene"

Kaerrick gets a dark blue syrup.

Argider sneezes loudly.

Kinaed says, "Hehe, they're drinking it."

Kinaed rubs her hands together evilly.

Beronica says, "It is like drinking x-shots of espresso along with a 6-pack of monster followed by a case of red bull."

Kinaed claims, "... hooves. I have hooves."

Seamus says OOCly, "Heeeeck ya!"

Azarial asks, "Without the kideny failure?"

Kaerrick asks, "So youll visibly vibrate?"

Kinaed trails off, "Okay, so..."

Seamus queries, "Or subsequent coronary infarction?"

Kinaed queries, "Where are we? Did we get all of Beronica's herbalism ideas?"

Beronica states to Kaerrick, "That is the concentrated coamjar dust."

Azarial claims, "Dusting, applying, and smokeing in combat takes a round, btw."

Beronica nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Kinaed claims, "And we're on player topics, which turned to the Masque."

Azarial states, "And if you are not careful, can start combat."

Azarial states, "Just making sure, since you are doping them up."

Temi nods.

Lilian gets a dark blue syrup.

Kinaed claims, "And we recognize we have some work to do there, specifically around the help file, and I'll chat with Curos offline about other types of support, etc."

Azarial wants to avoid the 'i coamjared my horse and it atacked me' thing.

Kinaed muses, "Anything else people want to talk about?"

Temi states, "Yeah, if you put drugs on someone else with apply, smoke, dust it should be something they're warned about and prepared for."

Samantha strums fingers "I am trying to think of something.... but just can't...

Lilian says OOCly, "Will probably say that it might be a good thing that masque is rather heretical. Or else things would be too easy for them."

Beronica wonders, "How soon until the other smoking stuff is released?"

Azarial queries, "How soon temi;s hangover passes?"

Azarial shrugs eloquently with more tail than shoulders.

Temi queries, "More smoked concoctions, you mean?"

Kaerrick claims, "THe potheads are champing at the bit."

Temi says, "I'm planning to put in more today."

Beronica nods at Temi.

Azarial states to Kaerrick, "I knew they would. BUt temi cannot test it util i put it in."

Beronica mutters: '. .. g..n. .o make . k.llin. s...i.g .m.king coamjar.'

Azarial states to Beronica, "The ones with stashes will likley be happy to trade up, as it were."

Temi states, "I have what I need to do it as far as code goes.. and it's not really so much a hangover as a lack-of-sleep headache. Only had two drinks like.. six hours before I got to sleep"

Azarial grins.

Samantha peers at Beronica "Just give us a reason..."

Temi claims, "But yeah, working on that today."

Temi says, "If you guys want to see specific concoctions over others, I can work at releasing those sooner."

Argider hugs Temi.

Temi claims, "It sounds like the smoked drugs is a preference at this point."

Kaerrick says, "What dusts are in."

Kaerrick queries, "What dusts are in?"

Temi claims, "Concentrated coamjar dust and coarse ruby."

Kaerrick queries, "Literally ground ruby? Or thats just the color of the dust"

Kinaed states, "Just a note that we have about 15 minutes until we're over"

Samantha states, "Just the color"

Azarial claims, "Heh. 'dust self coamjar flicks a small box out of her sleeve, takes a pinch, inhales deeply of it, then stuffs the box back up he sleeve.'"

Temi claims, "Yeah, that's a street name."

Jamik has been transferred in by Kinaed. [OOC]

Samantha questions, "Doesn't it have cinnamon in it temi?"

Temi states, "Nope, it's floleaf-based, I believe"

Beronica claims, "Nope, just floleaf."

Beronica claims to Temi, "Addict's Respite. "

Samantha states, "Ah.. thought there was a recipe that has cinnamon in it giving it a red color"

Kinaed says to Jamik, "The log will be up on the forums. We're discussing drugs now and asking people to let us know what they want in game."

Temi claims, "What do you want it for? Addiction is something which is still coming, and the code to handle withdrawals too, but if you want it for RP, I could provide it before those are in."

Lilian asks, "So is the /join place already in now?"

Samantha says, "Not yet lilian"

Kinaed claims to Lilian, "No, that spec is the next priority after Herbalism."

Temi claims to Samantha, "There's a few with cinnamon in them, yeah"

Lilian says, "It looks like a great idea. :)"

Samantha says, "That it does"

Kinaed says, "We're doing herbalism now."

Beronica says, "More of an RP thing, but I do not see that scene happening soon."

Kinaed asks, "Addict's Respite - is it from another game? What does it do?"

Kaerrick states, "Calms down the DTs."

Kaerrick is just guessing.

Kinaed asks, "DT?"

Seamus wonders, "So, it's like... methadrone?"

Temi states, "It's one of the ones on the list, used to help against the symptoms of withdrawal"

Seamus asks, "Or however that's spelled?"

Kinaed clearly has little experience with drugs OOCly.

Beronica nods.

Kinaed questions, "What is a DT?"

Azarial says, "Detox side effects"

Beronica states, "Downtime."

Kaerrick claims, "Delerium Tremens, more commonly know as detoxing. The shakes, side effects from coming off drugs."

Azarial says, "The ones that give hallucinations are fun"

Beronica claims to Kaerrick, "Obviously a bit more than me."

Kinaed grins at Beronica.

Kaerrick claims, "Just what I was about to say, seizure, hallucinations of being covered in insects or snakes, the feeling of your 'skin crawling', uncontrollable trembling...fun stuff."

Beronica mutters: 'I .e.d to .ri.. ... th. list...'

Kinaed claims, "Well, I don't think Addict's Respite in and of itself should exist like some herb you pop, and suddenly your withdrawal doesn't hurt."

Temi states, "I do need to write some of the hallucinogens."

Kinaed states, "So I rather imagine we won't have that."

Samantha says, "You can also get those exact same feeling being withdrawn from prescription medications kaerrick.. now that is fun."

Argider gets a dark blue syrup.

Seamus states, "Detox drugs aren't insta-betters, they just step down the symptoms so the person won't go into full arrest or something."

Shaylei has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]

Argider drinks concoction from a dark blue syrup.

Azarial claims, "Alright, I am nagged to fix a computer."

Azarial waves.

Azarial peers about intently, then chases her tails once, twice, thrice--she's gone! [OOC]

Kinaed states, "That'll probably be fine. Just need to see how it works codewise."

Seamus claims, "For example, a person going cold turkey off something like morphine.... has to potential to become a serious situation depending."

Kinaed muses, "Okay, 5 more minutes. Anything else anyone wants to discuss?"

Samantha peers at Kinaed "I have something to add?

Seamus can't seem to write in clear phrases today.

Samantha queries, "Awhile ago there was a big hooplah about there being too many guild leaders.. has that been resolved or is that still an issue?"

Beronica says, "Probably push you to the next lowest level of addiction, but I would suggest putting in a decent timer so that someone cannot pop three or four of these pills at the same time to clear their addicition completely."

Kinaed claims, "Sec."

Kinaed says, "20% of the active pbase are GLs according to our activity statistics."

Kinaed claims, "Our aim was under 25%, so I think we're happy with where we're at."

Samantha states, "So good or bad."

Kinaed claims, "No other guilds are currently on the chopping block."

Beronica wonders, "Has anything else been decided about guildskills beyond herbalism?"

Samantha says, "And also what about the guilds? And ah good to hear.. i am glad to know no guilds shall be on the chopping block. "

Kinaed claims, "No, I think we just decided herbalism would be a physician's skill and decided it would not be a thief skill too."

Argider asks, "Is there someone lined up to fill the Merchant GL role?"

Kinaed claims to Argider, "No."

Kinaed states, "We do have an app in for Justiciar, however."

Kinaed states, "I need to finalize that today."

Argider nods.

Jamik wonders, "So we are down 2 GL's?"

Kinaed nods at Jamik.

Seamus waves around his banner 'SEAMUS FOR JUSTICAR: FREE RUM FOR EVERYONE THAT VOTES FOR ME!"

Kaerrick claims, "Its not like the Physicians guild was in danger, since the revamp you cant swing a dead cat by the tail without hitting a physician."

Beronica claims, "Just one, Jamik. The Merchants."

Kinaed says, "Strange they're so popular. They used to, well, not be."

Kinaed says, "Glad for it though, and good job Beronica."

Jamik states, "Well tech its still 2. =P"

Samantha asks, "Yeah.. we physicians have grown... and really azarial out of curiousity how hard would it be to put an xblock on the morgue?"

A bronze-hued young man with dull, gray eyes claims, "Sorry if this has been brought up already, I was AFK, but what happened to the Reeves? I just brought up guildleaders, and there's nothing there."

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man states, "We all died."

Seamus states, "PO-PO went loco"

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man states, "Like... Literally."

Samantha asks, "Or more importantly how much would it cost?"

Beronica says, "Pretty much."

Kinaed states to Samantha, "Easy, but we would probably prefer a locked door"

A bronze-hued young man with dull, gray eyes muses, "Wait, you're serious?"

Temi claims, "There's been some very intense RP surrounding the Reeves this past week."

Safir says, "It'd probably be pretty helpful if some of these major GL deaths made it into IC board posts. They've been popping up in rumors, but that's hard for people that aren't on all the time. "

Argider states to Samantha, "That's something Beronica would need to request, if she wants it."

Kinaed nods at a bronze-hued young man with dull, gray eyes.

Beronica says, "Right now the only two Reeves I know of who are still alive are Reed and Serlock."

Samantha looks to Kinaed and arches a brow "Why? A morgue is the type of thing i would imagine would have security and prevent folks from entering

A bronze-hued young man with dull, gray eyes states, "Whoa."

Kaerrick claims, "'Some very intense RP' is a nice way of saying 'The Reeves were Grass and Lei mowed.'"

Safir claims, "Please don't x-block the morgue. Then we're going to have bodies dumped in triage and everyone getting corpse rot again."

Seamus states, "Like I said, PO-PO went loco... beeg badda boom."

Kinaed queries to Temi, "Can you take an action item to IC event the GL deaths?"

Kinaed nods at Safir.

Lilian questions, "So how can you join the reeves now?"

Temi questions, "Can someone consult with me on what exactly all the big going downs have been?"

Lilian trails off, "With everyone kind of dead..."

Kaerrick says, "It will have to wait for a new Justiciar to be chosen."

Kinaed states, "Seek them, a new justicar should be around soon"

Samantha questions, "But on that note safir aren't you semi-tired of everyone just walking into the morgue like it was nothing?"

Safir says, "I don't really care who is in there. I've had one person walk-in awkwardly in a scene and it was handled fine ICly."

A bronze-hued young man with dull, gray eyes says, "Geeze. I missed out on all the cool stuff."

Argider says, "Beronica could request a locked door and a key that she could make available to physicians only. That'd be a compromise."

Argider says, "But I don't know if there's a huge need for it."

Safir states, "If it's locked, still have bodies dumped in the triage."

Kaerrick queries, "No offense, but even in modern times morgues arent exactly protected by armed guards. Why would they be in medieval times?"

Seamus muses, "Anytime a character of mine had gone into the morgue, I also RPA'd how he got through a hospital full of staff and patients to get there. I mean really, have you ever tried going through the bowels of hospital without running into someone in scrubs?"

Kinaed states to Kaerrick, "Hehe, that's some specialized knowledge I'm not sure if I want to know how you know :P"

Samantha states, "But people can't exactly walk in the morgue and take bodies either.. exactly what seamus said"

Kaerrick states, "I have all sorts of specialized knowledge most people dont and shouldnt have."

Argider claims, "I didn't realize we had a body thief."

Safir has lost link.

Jamik high fives Kaerrick.

Samantha trails off, "We have in the past argider..."

Kaerrick trails off, "I never said I stole them...."

Argider says, "So that creates RP."

Kaerrick makes shiftyeyes.

Argider claims, "Anyway, I desperately need to go make a sandwich. Thanks for the meeting, good to see everyone."

Kinaed says, "We're already about 6 minutes over."

Samantha claims, "Alright on that note argider let me just walk into the keep and steal a bunch of knight's swords"

Beronica claims, "That it does, plus it is my opinion that Reeves and members of the Order would have access to it as well."

Kinaed questions, "Shall we continue this discussion next week?"

Kaerrick pontificates, "But its been so much fun!"

Seamus declaims, "We're lucky to have morgue, we could have a man with a cart yelling "Bring out yer dead!""

Beronica says, "I'm not dead yet."

Jamik pontificates to Seamus, "My new role!"

Kinaed smiles.

Samantha shall go into the business of coffin making

Kinaed says, "Okay, going to wrap up now."

Kinaed hugs all.

Kaerrick exclaims, "I feel happy! I feel happy!"

Kaerrick gets a dark blue syrup.

Jamik has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Lurks the Forums

• Information