- Player Topics"

Beronica trails off to Azarial, "Whoopie cushion..."

Rick claims, "Make it squeak."

Kinaed queries, "Temi, if you would care to introduce your Christmas presents?"

[Action: Lawrence is reclining against a wall of puppies]

Temi grins.

Rick states, "...Oh man. Christmas presents. I'm all excited."

Samantha states, "Oh god i am worried"

Victyr muses, "Pull a string and have it say ' I hate mages! And spiders! and demons! and would you like me to bake you a cake?""

Temi claims, "Now, not tooo special. But since we're trying to give you as much of herbalism as we can, I thought we'd hand out some seed grab bags."

Rick says, "Heck yes."

Sikod states, "Aw, I wanted super strength. :("

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair claims, "I'm good with seeds."

Samantha states, "Damn.. i wish i was on as dante"

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair says to Sikod, "I'll take your seeds, if you don't want them."

Beronica says to Rick, "You should have Max's specialty be rum cake with manacles hidden inside."

Lawrence cheers!

Samantha states, "Though seeds are always amazing"

Rick claims, "That is a fantastic idea."

Temi claims, "They're all different (except I made a second copy for people that couldn't be here) and I'll continue to give them out one each through the Christmas time"

Rick claims, "Special Arrest Cake."

Rick claims, "Maybe... Chocolate Arrest Cake."

Temi says, "And each bag contains a seed that takes 0 skill, 1 that is not currently available, and one other one."

Sikod trails off, "That's a pretty terrible case of Cake Is A Lie..."

Beronica raises her hand. "I will take any and all seeds that no one can use.

Samantha claims, "Interesting.. this should be interesting"

Temi states, "And I figured we could give you guys some time at the end to play seed trading"

Kinaed smiles at Temi.

Sikod states, "Safir can have mine, though. I don't think Sikod really understands anything about making herbs. >.>"

Samantha muses, "Would it be wrong to give it to my alt who actually has skill in herbalism?"

Kinaed gives Lawrence some coins.

Kinaed gives Rick some coins.

Victyr declaims to Sikod, "He should, he's a male charali, he needs to get to work!"

Kinaed gives Argider some coins.

Temi says, "Now.. should I just hand these out or do you want to pick random numbers to 'pick' your own? We can transfer them to your alts for you."

Kinaed gives a pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair some coins.

Kinaed gives Haidar some coins.

Sikod declaims, "I hunt things and butcher them! I don't play with plants!"

Kinaed gives Victyr some coins.

Estone has been transferred in by Kinaed. [OOC]

Samantha states, "I think random numbers are neat"

Kinaed gives Beronica some coins.

Rick muses, "Hmmn. Give me the thing that is most appropriate to me?"

Temi says, "Okay, everybody pick a random number 1 to 31."

Kinaed gives Sikod some coins.

Kinaed gives you 100 silver.

Samantha states, "21"

Sikod questions, "Whoa, why am I getting money suddenly?"

Sikod trails off, "I mean, I don't mind, but..."

Temi gives you a leather gardener's pouch with an embroidered, leafy sprig.

Estone states, "22"

Victyr rolled 1d31 for a pool of: 4.

Kinaed states, "Another Christmas Pressie, from me."

Temi gives a leather gardener's pouch with an embroidered, leafy sprig to Estone.

Sikod exclaims, "Woo!"

Beronica states, "12"

Temi gives a leather gardener's pouch with an embroidered, leafy sprig to Victyr.

Victyr claims, "I got 4"

Sikod claims, "Still not super strength, but I'll take it. >.>"

Sikod states, "1"

Rick states, "Oh my goodness."

Rick states, "Six."

Temi gives a leather gardener's pouch with an embroidered, leafy sprig to Rick.

Argider rolled 1d31 for a pool of: 16.

Temi gives a leather gardener's pouch with an embroidered, leafy sprig to Argider.

Rick begins to count their money.

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair says, "49"

Argider claims to Temi, "Thank you."

Rick says, "...Hmn. Not bad. I like it."

Estone says, "LOOK POISON OAK YES"

Beronica begins to count their money.

Samantha smirks as she looks into the pouch

Lawrence states, "15"

Rick says, "I got... Cinnamon. Tabac. Apple."

Temi gives a leather gardener's pouch with an embroidered, leafy sprig to Lawrence.

Sikod exclaims, "1!"

Rick states, "Food. Smokables."

Temi gives a leather gardener's pouch with an embroidered, leafy sprig to Sikod.

Kinaed gives a bedridden doll armed with a shield and trident to Estone.

Kinaed gives Estone some coins.

Estone claims, "I always wanted poison oak. time to go grow some to roll around in."

Beronica says to Estone, "Nice, since that is used in some of the poisons."

Samantha claims, "Assorted herb seeds, willow tree and tabac seed"

Lawrence pontificates, "Aw yeah Lettuce, wolfsbane, and clove!"

Haidar questions, "So wait, toxins are going into play?"

Temi wonders, "Anyone else not pick a random number that wants one?"

Rick queries, "...Wolfsbane?"

Kinaed asks, "If anyone sees any other TI-ers on Facebook or Instant Messaging, please let them know about the OOC Chat?"

Sikod peeks into the pouch. "... I don't know what any of these do."

Temi claims, "You'll be able to grow them, but the concoct recipes aren't ready quite yet."

Haidar says, "5"

Temi gives a leather gardener's pouch with an embroidered, leafy sprig to Haidar.

Rick states, "I'll take whatever extra's."

Lawrence gets a long wolfsbane seedpod from a leather gardener's pouch with an embroidered, leafy sprig.

Rick makes grabby grabby hands.

Victyr got bean, pepper, and carrot seeds.

Rick begins to count their money.

Temi claims, "And let me know after if you want your pouch transferred to your alt."

Beronica trails off, "No I will. I'm wanting all of these. and building bigger gardens and such..."

Lawrence raises a hand "What does wolfsbane do by the way?"

Azarial grins.

Samantha says, "I would like my pouch transferred to my alt temi"

Haidar claims, "I got saffron"

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair questions, "Do I get one?"

Beronica says to Lawrence, "Ingredient for poisons."

Sikod approaches a pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair, closing the distance.
Sikod is near.

Temi claims, "It's poisonous, but has pretty purple flowers."

Azarial wonders to Beronica, "That ten per room really cuts into the industrial farming, eh?"

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair asks, "A pouch?"

Estone white grapevine? But red wine. :(

Temi gives a leather gardener's pouch with an embroidered, leafy sprig to a pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair.

Sikod gives a leather gardener's pouch with an embroidered, leafy sprig to a pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair.

Sikod states, "You can have mine too >.>"

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair questions, "Lettuce?"

Estone declares, "Soup!"

Beronica trails off, "I will take any that people do not want..."

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair claims to Sikod, "Why didn't you get a better pouch? You fail as a Charalin male. "

Lawrence nods

Lawrence puts a long wolfsbane seedpod in a leather gardener's pouch with an embroidered, leafy sprig.

Sikod trails off, "But, but... :("

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair wonders to Sikod, "Barley?"

Rick states, "Holy balls. I will trade you my entire pouch for some grape vine seeds."

Sikod pontificates, "I just hunt things! Sniff!"

Victyr gestures to a pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair, looking to Sikod, " SEE!!!!! She knows!"

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks has been transferred in by Kinaed. [OOC]

Beronica says to Rick, "Brewery outside the east gate has grapevines."

Kinaed gives a fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks some coins.

Sikod exclaims, "Screw you all! I'm going home!"

Kinaed gives a bedridden doll armed with a shield and trident to a fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks.

Sikod stomps away moodily!

Temi claims to a fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks, "Pick a number 1 to 21."

Kinaed trails off to a fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks, "Pick a number between..."

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks claims, "8"

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair questions, "Lettuce, nettle, raspberry, barley, laurel, lettuce. Why does my lettuce have hair on it?"

Temi gives a leather gardener's pouch with an embroidered, leafy sprig to a fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks.

Victyr looks ot a pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair, " it's okay, we can all pretend he's Vavardian."

Samantha wonders, "Beronica you need tabac seeds?"

Argider gives a fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks some coins.

Temi says, "Because google said lettuce seeds have hair."

Temi grins.

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks asks, "D'aw, Yule gift?"

Temi declaims, "Yup!"

Kinaed nods at a fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks.

Samantha says, "Already got a tabac plant going"

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks declaims, "Thank you! <3"

Victyr looks around, " We need cocoa beans...."

Temi says, "Each bag is different, and has 1 0 skill herb, 1 unavailable herb, and 1 other herb."

Beronica states, "Nettle used in one medicine and two drugs/poisons"

Victyr claims, "I don't mean chocolate"

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks says, "How awesome. :D"

Temi says, "We can transfer them to your alts after the ooc meeting and you can stay after to trade seeds with others."

Estone says OOCly, "Unavailable?"

Estone muses, "Unavailable?"

Temi says, "Not currently on grid through sale or foraging."

Estone nods.

An oval-faced woman with black hair has been transferred in by Kinaed. [OOC]

Temi says, "Some of them will be available later, and some will continue to be special."

Kinaed gives an oval-faced woman with black hair some coins.

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair questions, "Anyone got any mugwort seeds?"

Kinaed gives a bedridden doll armed with a shield and trident to an oval-faced woman with black hair.

Sikod queries, "WHere would you need those?"

Estone guffaws. Givittome if there are.

Temi says to an oval-faced woman with black hair, "ANd a number 1 to 20."

Kinaed trails off to an oval-faced woman with black hair, "Pick a number between..."

Estone wonders, "1 to 20 now?"

An oval-faced woman with black hair states to Temi and Kinaed, "19"

Samantha queries, "By chance what in the world does willow trees produce?"

Temi gives a leather gardener's pouch with an embroidered, leafy sprig to an oval-faced woman with black hair.

Beronica states, "Bark for tea."

Kinaed states to Estone, "Yes, you have less bags to give out when you've given some out already. :)"

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair claims, "Willbark"

Estone figured that out. (facepalming over here)

Victyr claims to Samantha, "Hobbits that become great mages and save the planet from evil witches"

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair says, "Willowbark rather"

Samantha states, "Oh interesting.. "

An oval-faced woman with black hair exclaims, "Ooh, money tree seeds!"

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks grins.

Kinaed wonders, "Does anyone know/see any other TI players who are online, but not logged in, to pass the message?"

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks straps a leather gardener's pouch with an embroidered, leafy sprig over her shoulder.

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks claims, "I'm too shy to collect people's OOC contacts."

Sikod drops a large amount of silver coins into a practical, leather belt hung with a functional coin purse.

Temi claims, "I'll post up an announce board about the pouch gifts and continue to give them out f the next several days"

Kinaed smiles.

Temi states, "So if they aren't here, they don't miss out on that one."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed queries, "Okay, everyone ready to begin?"

Kinaed muses, "Okay, everyone ready to begin?"

Kinaed states, "Oops, sorry."

Samantha "Lets see.. yep everyone i know ooc contact wise is here."

Victyr hugs Temi, " Thank you!"

Lawrence nods to Kinaed and settles back against the puppies a bit more comftorbly

Samantha glomps Temi "Thank you temi."

Samantha's throne of kittens hiss at Lawrence's puppies

Kinaed claims, "Staff Updates - I'll go first. I haven't done much this week with crazy work and family stuff trying to get ready for Christmas. In fact, I will be travelling to Adelaide on Dec 25th (most people's time) with an old player. So, I won't be around. Sadly, this means staff are postponing (but not cancelling) December's quest."

Rick says, "Aw."

Rick says, "Oh well."

Kinaed says, "The next thing on my plate is a review of the Places code with the feedback given by players in these OOC Chats."

Kinaed states, "That's it for me. Az, you're up."

Samantha states, "Crap.. i keep forgetting just how soon christmas will be here"

Azarial states, "I had to rip out the initial paradifgm or temi's soft affects, so taht has slowed me down. and of course, holidays. woo."

Azarial states, "I hacve the start to a new paradigm, and it is going in much easier, so I figure I am on the right track. It may be an incremental addition, where it goes in at the basics, and wha doesn;t work gets special cases to work."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Samantha claims, "Makes sense"

Kinaed queries to Azarial, "Any idea when this will be ready? Days, Weeks, Months?"

Azarial claims, "When that is in and tested sufficiently, temi can update the herb items that result form planting, and the aoft affect code will *only* check the template. so no making up your own affects if you figure out the @tags. I do have an @tag filter in mind, as there is some policy tracking on items and such that players should not see."

Azarial states, "Days to weeks."

Kinaed smiles.

Azarial states, "I plan to work on it some more later on today; I have the printing, saving, loading, and about half the application fo the affects done. I also need to populate a table."

Kinaed claims, "Not bad."

Samantha questions, "Wait.. if you retool a herb item will the effect still work?"

Azarial claims, "Yes"

Samantha nods

Azarial states, "It will check the template as set by OLC for the data."

Temi claims, "They are based on the items themsevles, not strings. We'll try to make the policy clear in that stuff when it' ready."

Azarial states, "So the vnum won;t change when strings do, and it will still work as it ought."

Azarial claims, "I will need to update the appraise data for these, as well."

Victyr cants his head, " Wait, do you mean after you've chopped it up and whatnot? Not as the full herb itself right?"

Azarial claims, "And of course, fixed a few bugs and requests. Since we are down staff, i hvae been trying to keep the news helpfile fairly up to date"

Temi claims, "Most affects will be on prepared herbs. There may be some lesser affects on fresh herbs."

Kinaed states to Victyr, "There will be recipes you can make with herbs as well as affects on the herbs themselves, from what I gather."

Azarial says, "Once the basics are in, I will look at adapting how poisons are handled on food adn drink items, so taht they can be 'lace'd and such, and still apply their affects."

Azarial says, "Taht way when you make a poison from your herb, the poison can do something differnt.better.whathaveyou than the herb does when applied."

Haidar has lost link.

Victyr will now have all of his toons go on strict water and bread diets that he gets himself.

Beronica squeezes Victyr tightly in anticipation.

Estone stares.

Azarial claims, "As i said, incremental."

Kinaed muses, "Does that wrap your update up, Az?"

Azarial states, "I'll inform temi of each piece and when it works as she wants, she will announce it."

Azarial claims to Kinaed, "I think so."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Azarial claims, "Barring other questions"

Beronica states, "I want to see someone make 589."

Haidar has reconnected.

Haidar trails off, "Sorry... kind of afkish... trying to figure out my bank account"

Temi grins at Beronica.

Kinaed claims, "Also, this reminds me - As I mentioned, I'm sending Az a Christmas present. Anyone who would like to contribute towards it, please use the Donate button at: http://ti-legacy.com/ If you do, I will add your name to the 'from' list."

Azarial questions, "If that is paypal, make sure it;s a gift or some such? saves on fees"

Kinaed claims, "I'd like to finalize it and send it to him in the next 12 hours."

Kinaed declaims, "Okay, Temi, you're up!"

Temi states, "Okay! I have been working on, surprise surprise, herbalism."

Temi claims, "Current project is affects and messaging thereof, which I'll be implementing in code with each step as Az says they are ready."

Samantha nods as he hears his

Temi claims, "Once basic affects are in, I'm planning on releasing each concoction off of unknown as soon as it's ready, so there may be new ones each day for a while."

Temi says, "Other than that, getting the new house ready for guests over Christmas."

Temi grins.

Beronica says to Temi, "Do not be surprised if you get tells from me asking which ones are released."

Temi nods at Kinaed.

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks grins at Beronica.

Temi nods at Beronica.

Temi states, "I'll probably go essentially in bottom to top order."

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks says, "I'm imagining a handful of player noses and hands pressed against Temi's window."

Victyr will bring the drool.

Haidar has lost link.

Beronica trails off to Victyr, "I will just need a rock..."

Azarial questions to Temi, "I imagine you keep your notes on paper, so it;s not worth cracking your computer form the network?"

Victyr will search for one.

Kinaed queries, "Okay, I think that covers the available staff updates?"

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks grins at Azarial.

Temi states, "We'll just say that."

Temi grins at Azarial.

Azarial states, "Delilah has been busy taking care of typos and building requests, iirc"

Kinaed wonders, "Next, Player Heartbeat - how was RP in the last week? Anything people would like staff support with?"

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Estone states, "It's nice seeing some orderites around (Well, Iain)"

Beronica ponders for a few moments before shaking her head at Kinaed. "Nothing that needs support currently. And RP has been great."

Victyr has been lacking in the rp he's been able to be a part of, sadly.

Beronica says to Estone, "There is also Carmen who has been about as well."

Sikod says, "I need a head to chop off >.>"

Sikod queries, "I mean. What?"

Lawrence nods agreement to Beronica and Estone before turning to Kinaed "RP has been great overall."

Kinaed says, "Excellent to hear it."

Samantha , rubs the back of her neck as she hears this question "Rp has been.. good. Just been kinda of lacking the motivation to keep my usual hours i rp.. But it has been good.. My alt is waiting on a few things but besides that it has been great and don't need staff help with anything."

Kinaed asks, "Then ... Player Topics? What would you guys like to talk about?"

Kinaed says, "Forgot to ask if people wanted to add anything to the agenda earlier."

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks questions, "I had a question about... last week's meeting, I think it was?"

Kinaed queries to a fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks, "Sure, what's on your mind?"

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks claims, "Az mentioned a CTF idea and I thought at first that he/Edward were talking about the one I proposed to Reeves and Thieves recently."

Kinaed queries, "CTF?"

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks says, "Capture the Flag."

Temi claims, "I believe that's what brought it up, yes."

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks wonders, "Was there another chat someplace that explained Staff's idea for it?"

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks states, "Because depending on what it was, I was thinking maybe we could combine efforts in lieu of something coded, maybe, possibly."

Victyr put a forum post on the website to see about ideas.

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair is idle.

Kinaed claims, "Yes, it was brought up at the OOC Chat, but not elsewhere. I think our ideas were just comments on the OOC Chat last week."

Rick claims, "Justiciar is totally up for conversations about this thing weh heh heh."

Azarial claims, "I had a few thoughts, but dind;t make note of them."

Temi states, "That was the first of that idea, I believe. Just musing and considering. We haven't worked on developing it further."

Kinaed wonders, "What are you thinking could be done, Honor?"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Estone states, "Oh. CTF. As a Reeve, I'm totally down for something like that."

Kinaed claims, "I do note that I dodn't want to code anything that's reoccuring to be too restrictive towards just two guilds though."

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed says, "I'm happy to run a once-off Capture the Flag and have some IC Events be linked to the outcome, but I'm sort of uncomfortable with having a built-in game only two guilds can be involved in long term."

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks states, "I was focusing on those particular guilds because I play a Southside character and I think it's hard to be a cop OR a robber."

Kinaed says, "Well, let me let you run us through your ideas."

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks says, "The basic idea was for opposing guilds to set up challenges for each other, likely using the ST code, for agreed upon rewards."

Victyr thinks there needs to be Cobbers and rops.

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks states, "Even if it's just bragging rights and rumors/IC Event notes proclaiming how awesome one faction is or how badly the other faction got their butts kicked."

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks grins.

Samantha says, "I wish i had something to say but i got nothing"

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair is no longer idle.

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair has returned from AFK.

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks states, "I'm happy to post the idea on the forums instead of the pboard I had before to solicit more ideas."

Kinaed muses, "Can you give me an example of what kind of challenge/thing would be used to decide through the ST code?"

Kinaed states to a fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks, "We'd love to see it, so please do."

Victyr suggested a list of people's houses on the forums.

Kinaed asks of Victyr, "A list of people's houses? What for?"

Beronica trails off, "Possible targets for thieves..."

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair queries, "They can just explore and find them, can't they?"

Victyr states to Kinaed, "Well if it's thieves vs. reeves, thieves would love to know where the money is, and reeves wouldn't want them to know where they are"

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks says, "I think the example I gave (still focused on reeves and thieves) was a stagecoach robbery where Reeves would be attempting to catch the highwaymen before they got away with goods, while the thieves would be trying to rob the travelers and escape before the Reeve patrol showed up."

An oil lamp, held by Beronica flickers.

An oil lamp, held by Beronica flickers.

Kinaed says, "I like the idea and am happy to have players arrange these things with an agreement about what is at stake and 'winning criteria' to be run via ST."

Kinaed claims, "It's like a quest without the staff being involved, and heaven knows I LOVE that."

Beronica snuffs an oil lamp.

An oval-faced woman with black hair starts writing a note. (This is an OOC action)

Samantha states, "I definitly need to run another story.."

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks states, "The biggest problem I've run into is helping people preserve their anonymity."

Rick wonders, "Question. How many Reeves are actually active IC right now?"

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks states, "In situations where you might, uh, be doing things you don't want associated with your character."

Rick states, "Or, er, Active? Not retired."

An oval-faced woman with black hair finishes her note.

Estone nods at a fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks

Kinaed claims, "Yes, I get that. But I'd think that if people were ICly revealed, then they were ICly revealed, and if they're OOCly revealed, it's OOC info and I'd like to think people would respect that."

Azarial states, "There we some ideas kicked around, but I've not heard anythign concrete enough I could modify stories with."

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks nods.

Kinaed says, "People have asked if they can run stories with alts to hide their char's identity, and that is a yes."

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks nods.

Azarial asks, "Would it be reasonabel to give an alt specifically for that the NPC tag?"

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks says, "In cases where you want to use your character's skills for an adventure, though."

An oval-faced woman with black hair says, "Run and participate? Or just run? Because if you can participate on an alt it seems-- yeah, you would have a totally different skill set."

Victyr muses, "Can't you change what you look like when you're running a story?"

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks says, "But I'm down for some trial runs to see what works and what doesn't. Maybe after the new year? And I'll poke around on the forums and OOC to pick player brains too."

Azarial says, "I think remember gets around msot of that."

Kinaed claims, "I was more talking more about STs running for someone else. In an instance where someone is running something to decide a guild challenge, but was a member also playing... I'd think it'd be a bit of a conflict of interest, honestly."

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks says to Victyr, "I figured I'd use a bandaid and provide really simple but distinctive masks or cloaks for targeting purposes."

Azarial claims, "IU've been trying to figure out a mod for remember for disguises so taht it's not readily apparant."

Kinaed claims, "Eg, I'm a Reeve, I run the Reeve/Thief challenge, AND my Reeve is participating? >.<"

An oval-faced woman with black hair claims to Kinaed, "She was just mentioning Thieves wanting to hide their identity while participating, is what I mean."

Kinaed wonders, "Temi, if a Reeve came to you with a good challenge idea, would you be happy to run it, or?"

An oval-faced woman with black hair says, "But details can be figured out, I'm sure."

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair claims, "I think the problem with ST for thieves hiding identity, is being able to use an alias or something on ST channel."

Kinaed nods at an oval-faced woman with black hair.

Azarial nods at a pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair.

Estone queries, "And for stories -- rolling chars expressly for them? Like the reeve/thief thing, rolling thieves/reeves for it so that people aren't terribly afraid of getting a char killed/beat to crap, or thieves being discovered?"

Kinaed states, "Aliases allowed on the ST channel might be doable."

Temi claims, "Depending on time constraints, I'm not opposed to the idea. Though my time is more constrained than it used to be."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks asks, "Ooh, how about using OOC names on the ST channel?"

Kinaed claims, "That might still be too revealing. It may be better to have people set a 2nd OOC name for ST channel"

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks claims, "Or covert guild style where you set up your own- right."

Azarial says, "An St specific alias shoudln;t be too ahrd to add"

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair says, "I personally don't care if my character gets outed in legit RP during a thief/reeve quest, but an alias on the channel so there aren't OOC outs, would be reassuring."

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks nods at a pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair.

Kinaed nods at a pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair.

Estone nods at a pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair.

Estone claims, "More like being able to have good numbers of PCs run in a story, without having a guild decimated through it."

Estone says, "Is where I was bothering from."

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks claims, "Thanks for letting me have the floor. :) I'll percolate some more on it."

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks nods at Estone.

Kinaed says, "Happy to add a ST channel alias. I'll bug that for Az soon."

Haidar is idle.

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair states, "Yeah, you wouldn't really want situations where the whole guild could get outted and caught. Any time you're going to have 3-4 thieves on, that's nigh the whole guild."

Kinaed queries, "Okay, anything else anyone wants to chat about?"

Victyr used to be really worried about being outed, but most people are good about keeping icooc split

Kinaed nods at a pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair.

Kinaed nods at Victyr.

Rick trails off, "Yooou could make the ST channel like..."

Samantha claims, "I got nothing kinaed"

Rick says, "...Reeve17, Thief12.."

A pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair states to Victyr, "That's great if you're comfortable with that. I've seen it not work so great here in the past. "

Temi claims, "It's usually just fine, but the times where it's not hurt, so it's perfectly fine for people to want to be careful."

Kinaed states, "Not everyone who participates in a story has a guild attached, etc. Just letting people set a ST channel alias is probably best."

Victyr nods to a pale aquiline woman with a mass of fiery hair, " I know there may come a time or two where it will backfire, but those can usually be looked to, and sometimes s*** happens."*grin*

Azarial says, "...and I am not allowed to make pirate filk out of the three ships on christmas day tune"

Azarial says, "As far as it goes, you could set yourself to be Reeve17 if you wanted"

Temi claims to Azarial, "That seems like an oddly specific prohibition."

Azarial grins.

Azarial states, "I started to and I was forbidden."

Temi says, "Aww."

Rick trails off, "...So, Bossman for me, Lil' Eddy..."

Victyr wonders if we can rpa for him to be unforbidden?

Azarial claims, "'i saw three ships come sailing in, come sailing in, i regret living in port royale, as i saw three ships come sailing in on christmass morning"

Kinaed muses, "We have another 4 minutes until this chat wraps up - anything anyone wants to say or do before we go?"

Lawrence muses, "Did you see the Lithmore version of Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner az?"

Beronica questions, "Seed trading?"

Kinaed is taking the kids swimming, so everyone is talking to her IRL right now.

Temi states, "As I said, we can let you stick around a bit to trade seeds, yeah."

A fair-skinned gamine with deeply dimpled cheeks says, "Happy holidays, everybody. The flu is going around."
Lurks the Forums

• Information