Log of OOC Meeting - 2022-01-15

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

MUDnoob

Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:58 pm

Kinaed finishes abruptly, "Okay, thanks to everyone for popping in - and staff for organizing when I wasn't looking at the screen :)"

Kinaed claims, "Is there anyone willing to volunteer to be our Scribe today? This entails some QP to post a log of the OOC Chat up on the forums for those who could not attend."

MUDnoob volunteers!

Ghed nods.

Kinaed exclaims to MUDnoob, "Thank you!"

Kinaed claims, "A reminder of the OOC Chat Pact: Regardless of what we discuss, we understand and truly believe that everyone on TI does the best they can, given what they know at the time, their skills and abilities, the resources available, and the situation at hand. We will be respectful of this and each other at all times."

Kinaed states, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today? If you register a topic, please pre-write it so you're ready to present it when called upon."

MUDnoob puts up a hand, has a small topic.

Kinaed states to MUDnoob, "Got you :) Please pre-type it"

Kinaed queries, "Anyone else?"

Kinaed says, "Going once.."

Kinaed states, "Going twice.."

Kinaed claims, "Okay, let's kick off."

Kinaed claims, "Last week, I don't think I did a lot. Handled a few minor player disputes, but nothing major. I think I might have worked with Salem a little, but not as much as I'd hoped to, timezones."

Kinaed says, "We'll go in reverse alphabetical order for staff this time.."

Kinaed queries to Salem, "You're marked AFK, are you available to update?"

Deedee has returned from AFK.

Ghed is Dehg now

Kinaed says to Ghed, "It's a reasonable name."

Cat claims, "I was sick all week."

Ghed claims, "Oh no"

Kinaed comforts Cat.

Salem says, "I didn't find time to do much this week."

Kinaed nods at Salem.

Ghed claims to Salem, "Which means just a thousand lines of code, or three"

Kinaed grins.

Ghed nods sagely

Kinaed queries to Leta, "You're up? :)"

Leta says, "I forgot what I did this week. I remember thinking that I would forget what I did this week and writing it down somewhere, but I also forgot where I wrote it down. Big brain moment. I definitely did the usual player questions, requests and recommends. Built a phome or two."

Kinaed smiles.

Leta says, "OH! I also cleaned out our mail system."

Kinaed states, "Oh yeah, there was that. Bye bye packages mailed to people three years ago who liquidated, etc."

Ghed states, "There was stuff there from 2018, floating in the abyss"

Deedee nods.

Kinaed claims, "Thank you :)"

Leta states, "We had packages sent to liquidated/deceased characters all the way back to 2018 just milling in limbo."

Kinaed wonders to Ghed, "Got an update for us?"

Sparkles muses, "If you were the sender did you get them back or did they go to forever land?"

Ghed nods.

Ghed claims, "Like I stated last weekend, I'm in academic finals season so not a lot was done. Just requests, typoes, recommends, lore additions, checking rumors, a phome or two, also the ST area you guys are partying in. I have been studying Brotherhood thug script code to fine tune it but otherwise it's all good. Also I'll be assisting Temi with her Tubor plot, same as Leta."

Deedee states, "Interesting ones could have been a neat addition to the auction house"

Ghed says to Sparkles, "Lost"

Kinaed says, "Oh yeah, I processed the Request Queue a few times."

MUDnoob questions, "...there's an auction house?"

Kinaed flexes.

Ghed nods at MUDnoob.

Kinaed states, "Also thanks, Ghed :)"

MUDnoob learns something new every day.

Ghed states, "It's super cool"

Kinaed nods at MUDnoob.

Ghed claims, "I restock it monthly or so with stuff from vacated hoiuses"

Sparkles claims, "There's two well kind of ... depends on the source of the stuff."

Kinaed states, "I think you can travel to the auction house from the Crossroads, but I may be wrong."

Ghed says, "You can"

Ghed claims, "Unless your INT is like 5"

Kinaed admits to nothing.

Kinaed says, "Temi is on vacation, but I hope everyone is enjoying/enjoyed the plot she's got going. Also thank you to staff helping support that."

Kinaed muses, "So that's it for Staff Updates. Next up on the Agenda - Player Heartbeat! How was the game for you this past week, folks?"

Leta claims, "The vast, vast majority were both to and from gone characters, or were just christmas cards, wedding invites, etc. from pre-382. I did keep anything that looked interesting in case there's need or interest in the future."

MUDnoob says, "Stressful as heck, IC. Enjoyable OOC :D"

Drystan declares, "My computer died and I had to wait for this new one to come in so I have hardly been able to play! >:("

Kinaed comforts MUDnoob.

Kinaed comforts Drystan.

Kinaed finishes abruptly to Drystan, "But you have a new computer - that's sweet :)"

Kinaed states, "I hope you get settled in quick and enjoy it."

Drystan claims, "Yes the new computer is way better than my old one limping out to die behind the woodshed"

Kinaed smiles.

Drystan buys expensive gaming computer, plays MUDs on it

Anonymous states, "I have been blah"

Kinaed comforts Anonymous.

Kinaed muses to Anonymous, "Is that because of the game per se or other things? Anything Staff ought to know about or help with?"

Trogdor starts doing a strip tease for Anonymous and Kinaed

Kinaed peers at trogdor curiously.

Ghed eyes trog warily

Anonymous says, "Don't think so, no."

Kinaed nods at Anonymous.

Kinaed queries, "Anyone else want to chime in about how the game has been going for you lately?"

Anonymous claims, "I am going to try to run my first story for people though."

Kinaed smiles.

Ghed states, "Excellent"

Kinaed queries to Anonymous, "Ooo, exciting. When is that planned for?"

Trogdor states, "It's good and fun for me"

Trajen declares, "Grrreaat!"

Izari exclaims, "Thanks to everybody involved at the party, you all are making it a ton of fun!"

Anonymous states, "I'll come up with a time that works if/when its approved"

Kinaed beams at Trajen.

Anonymous claims, "I submitted it like, earlier todya"

Kinaed nods at Anonymous.

Kinaed says to Anonymous, "I'll check it out. Thanks for letting me know."

Kinaed asks, "Before we move on - anything shitting anyone about the game that's not already a topic?"

Deedee says, "Minor annoyance"

Kinaed opens her ears to Deedee.

Deedee claims, "When you're using the treat command, you can't use the normal apply command."

Kinaed questions, "Why is this annoying?"

Kinaed takes notes.

Deedee claims, "Because you might want to apply a medicine during treatment"

MUDnoob says, "Rather than doing treat, then done, then apply, then treat again"

Deedee nods.

Drystan queries, "Isn't treat the little minigame?"

Deedee states, "Yes"

Anonymous states, "Yes"

Drystan claims, "Wouldn't you do the minigame first before you slather someone up in ungents and oinments"

Violet states, "I think the issue is that treat is also used to visualize wounds"

Kinaed nods.

Anonymous states, "Depends"

Anonymous states, "If you're putting wound salve on, you'd do it before to numb the STITCHING THE FLESH TOGETHER WITH STRING AND NEEDLE"

Anonymous claims, "And other such thingies"

Kinaed queries, "If you cannot apply medicine until you're done, what's the impact? Also, if you could, what outcome would you look for? End the treat and just apply the medicine, or...?"

Drystan questions, "If you're aware that you're going to be needling them in the skin such as for a visible cut or laceration, would you not apply thing before you use the treat command?"

Sparkles states, "I'd like to argue that wound salve has a use that might want to wait until the first thing is finished."

Drystan states, "Like cuts visibly say they are cuts when you look at them"

MUDnoob says, "We might not know until we've treated."

MUDnoob states, "Because not all cuts need sewing up."

Drystan states, "Ah, I have only done medicine on AE, all cuts needed sewing up there"

Violet says, "So current workflow might be treat to see what's up --> stop --> apply numb/painkill --> treat again --> actually repair with minigame --> stop when done."

Kinaed nods at Violet.

Deedee claims, "In any case, I think it could be resolved by renaming the normal apply command apply_, like craft_"

Kinaed adds this to her notes.

Izari says, "Yeah I think the main issue is that you have to open treat just to check stuff out like Violet said, then realize you may need to apply, then repeat again and so forth"

Deedee states, "That way you could use it by typing apply_ which wouldn't be overridden by the treat command's apply command"

Drystan claims, "Ideally the patient would be RPing correctly how serious their booboos are, also"

Kinaed muses, "Would a patient necessarily know?"

Deedee states, "Not necessarily"

Drystan says, "You have a total out of total hp counter"

Drystan states, "Affect shows you how much hp you took"

Kinaed claims, "Okay, I'm adding this one to Staff Talking Points because it may need a bit of massage."

Kinaed pontificates, "Thanks for raising it!"

MUDnoob claims, "Might not be easy if you have multiple wounds."

Izari claims, "There's a lot of variance in RP regardless"

Anonymous just brings Lans around if someone is shrugging off being impaled.

Drystan states, "One would assume that if you have 300 hp and a 100 hp injury its 1/3 severe and thus deserves some attention"

Kinaed nods.

Deedee says, "That doesn't always line up with how hard the wound is to treat, which is only visible in the treat command though"

Izari claims, "If the group of present physicians finds it to be problematic I'm inclined to side with them given they have the most experience"

Drystan claims, "The hp damage of the injury should directly corrolate to how hard it is to treat, lmao"

Deedee says, "Anyway, it's just a minor annoyance, but thought worth brinigng up since it comes up a lot"

Kinaed states, "I was just alerted that we forgot a gift. Ghed will quickly assist with that."

Deedee holds hands out to Ghed.

MUDnoob throws her keyboard in the air. She only comes for the gifts!

Kinaed claims, "Meantime, thanks! I've made notes for Staff Talking Points re: Treat needing a bit of a rework to work well with medicines and apply."

Kinaed muses to MUDnoob, "You're up! Care to introduce us to your topic? :)"

MUDnoob claims, "Regarding the craft 'show' details. It would be useful when viewing a recipe for it to say in there whether it will add experience to the pool. I know it shows this on the overall list of recipes, but not in the recipe itself, and when you're doing a big batch of things, for me at least it's more convenient to refer to the recipe rather than what can be a very long list. "

Ghed gives Vayl some coins.

Ghed gives Sparkles some coins.

Ghed gives Dazzl some coins.

Ghed gives MUDnoob some coins.

Ghed gives Izari some coins.

Ghed gives Elise some coins.

Ghed gives Cat some coins.

Ghed gives Drystan some coins.

Ghed gives trogdor some coins.

Ghed gives Anonymous some coins.

Ghed gives Violet some coins.

Ghed gives Trajen some coins.

Ghed gives Deedee some coins.

Ghed says, "Done"

Kinaed states, "I imagine it might be useful for people who are working on improving their skills. Thank you for the suggestion."

Vayl begins to count their money.

Vayl exclaims, "I'm rich!"

Anonymous begins to count their money.

Elise begins to count their money.

Anonymous states, "I need moooore."

Ghed says to MUDnoob, "That's actually useful yeah"

Violet claims, "I think this has been brought up at least once before, but idk what came of it"

Deedee states, "Could I get 100 gold coins instead? I like the color better."

Ghed claims to Deedee, "Sure, it's a 99 gold fee"

Kinaed claims, "It probably went into the todo list as low priority and we never got around to it until we cleaned out the low priority issues :)"

Deedee gets a fistful of gold coins from a sash of black and green accented wool, knotted at the hip.

Ghed states to Deedee, "Lol stop"

Salem begins to count their money.

Deedee drops a fistful of gold coins into a sash of black and green accented wool, knotted at the hip.

Cat begins to count their money.

Violet states to Kinaed, "If I remember correctly, it was early 2020, so make sense"

Violet claims, "I agree it would be super useful"

Kinaed claims to Violet, "Your memory astounds me. Mine was good like that when I was 17. Then, well, not so much."

Kinaed trails off, "Okay, I made another note :) Next up..."

Kinaed asks of Drystan, "Please introduce us to your topic? :)"

Drystan claims, "Just a very minor thing to bring up to people's attention--I've been seeing a large increase in people roleplaying 'hunting' with melee weapons. As a reminder, although this is codedly possible, it is very unrealistic and we should largely not be encouraging roleplaying that it's normal to take on a large, much faster than you wild animal."

Drystan says, "I personally witnessed on a character someone suggesting someone hunt completely unarmed, which while codedly possible is very very not-suggestible in any realistic scenario. Remember that we are pre-anbtibiotics in this setting, and even small injuries could lead to death or removal of limbs."

Drystan declares, "As far as I understood from the last time this topic got brought up, it's acceptable to roleplay things that are not codedly possible (such as trapping the animal and finishing it off in melee) or just being vague if you don't feel comfortable doing that. Remember that you are not faster than a rabbit on foot, or a deer, or a wolf and that most sane people avoid going toe to toe with dangerous predators--historically people used groups of 10-20 people to hunt a bear, and wore full plate, for example. While yes, a single armored character can take out a single bear codedly, it's not always realistic and we can soften that with RP!"

Deedee claims, "Amusingly, the rabbits in game are rather vicious."

Drystan says, "IRL rabbits will frak you up, man"

Kinaed states, "It's important to remember that if you RP being superhuman, a person can report you to the Order. :)"

Izari states, "This reminds me I should be doing chamberpot RP for the sake of realism"

Kinaed claims, "There may be some debate about whether killing a rabbit with your bare hands makes you superhuman, but I'd personally avoid it."

MUDnoob states, "Please just not at the hospital, Izari. I'm on chamberpot duty :("

Anonymous states, "Dale Peterson would like a word with you."

Vayl states, "While we are in an alt-reality magical realm somewhat, I do think it's nice to respect how hard medieval times were. Just my opinion."

Kinaed says to Izari, "Only if you RP by yourself. I don't usually take people to the toilet with me."

Drystan states, "While your comment is amusing it is comparing two vastly different things, but amusingly enough the knights keep does sell a chamberpot"

Vayl grumbles about bows not being any better than a dagger for hunting.

Cat muses, "I mean the predators attack you themselves. You don't need to chase them? So it should be fine, no? Or do the wild animals start doing ranged attack nowadays?"

Kinaed claims, "I do tend to agree though - there's no point in having a medieval theme if people don't generally (and I am referring to *generally*) want to RP it."

Deedee says, "Animals ignore range"

Deedee claims, "So basically"

Drystan says, "In that instance, would you not RP that you were walking along and a wolf jumped on you, and you had to self-defend, instead of saying 'i went wolf-hunting with a whip'"

Izari claims, "I'm on some gossip girl shit, whole squad in the bathroom. But also the RP I saw about barehanded hunting was specifically a joke in reference to somebody having messed up hands and the other person going 'damn did you beat it to death with your hands' in relation to their injuries, so I'm not sure it was that serios"

Drystan states, "The latter scenario VASTLY changes how it is taken--why is that person so confident they can take out a wolf with a weapon not used for hunting? Why would they seek it out? There is such a thing as nuance that certain parts of the game, AKA the witch-hunting, relies on"

Drystan claims, "Also, this is a ROLEPLAY game and not a hack and slash, and going straight off of the interpretations of code-only removes the chances we have to rp about that situation"

Kinaed states, "I think it's safe to say that on TI, some players will get the joke, others might be sad it's breaking their immersion."

Kinaed claims, "And others are just shit-stirrers (I'm referring to myself) and might report it to the Order just for kicks."

Drystan claims, "I don't believe that was the situation, as I directly saw someone tell a different character to go hunting, bare-handed, sans weapons"

Kinaed claims, "But as the bastion of theme, I'd say it's best to go with theme and be careful."

Deedee nods.

Anonymous claims, "Maybe they wanted that other person to get hurt"

Deedee states, "I mean, I can understand not being versed in medieval ways for things like this"

MUDnoob says, "I mean, that would be a fairly thematic way to say someone should go f- themselves. Go hunt a bear bare-handed. :D"

Anonymous says, "Again, Dale Peterson says hello, lol."

Deedee says, "For example, most cooks use plates and such ingame, when the medieval way would be trenchers"

Kinaed says, "Well, if you'd have asked me OOC, I'd have guessed killing a rabbit with your bare hands isn't that hard, so I learned something today."

Trogdor says, "... and most people spent their day grinding wheat back then, too. hence, the expression, 'the daily grind'"

Anonymous says, "It's the catching them that's hard"

Kinaed muses to Anonymous, "Who is this Dale Peterson fellow?"

Kinaed states, "It's going over my head."

MUDnoob claims, "Same"

Anonymous states, "Dale Peterson is a badass who killed a bear with his bare hands. No pun intended."

Trogdor claims, "But i don't expect non-gentry to sit in their homes and grind, as funny as that would be"

Kinaed says, "Ahh."

Anonymous says, "He choked it out with his arms until it fell unconscious then ripped its throat out with his teeth."

Drystan states, "Maybe, but it seemed genuine ICly. Regardless, this is just a reminder--I can't stop you from stabbing bears with your knives to kill them, but maybe just don't directly say that in RP"

Kinaed claims, "Yeah, I think most Lithmorrans would call that dude a witch."

Trajen states, "Good grief"

Cat says, "I don't understand why this is the theme hill we are planning to die on, when there are others nobody cares about."

Trogdor states, "Ooooor, they are embellishing their story"

Drystan claims, "I only brought it up because I saw three different points of this happen in quick succession so I realized it might be that people weren't here for the LAST time this got brought up"

Deedee claims, "The bear, the bear, the maiden fair"

Kinaed states to Cat, "I don't think anyone's looking to die on anything, it's clearly bugged someone though, so they raised it."

Anonymous says, "Honestly, I already know this is all originating from me. My character has fought animals that attacked him before unarmed (though he had armor on at the time), and jokingly referred to it as hunting bare handed. Ever since, people have used it as a gag."

Kinaed claims, "I honestly don't remember the last time it was raised, so fair."

Drystan states, "And I don't like people treating me like I am the wrong when when I point it out in RP, when that is a reasonable thing to point out"

Drystan states, "And it wasn't just your character anonymous, this was multiple unrelated characters and scenes"

Kinaed states, "It is worth noting that some animals are aggressive, and you can be attacked naked."

Drystan states, "I actually find melee-hunting with savage characters to be more excusable and thematic than a Lithmorran gentryman doing it"

Anonymous claims, "Wolves are not nice."

Trogdor says, "Oooooh, yeah, i would tend to agree then. if it's more than one and in different scenes, then a gentle reminder is nice"

Drystan claims, "Or a noble, for example"

Kinaed claims to Drystan, "Thank you for raising your topic :)"

Drystan claims, "Largely the higher your social class is, the less hunting is a neccesity and the more it is a sport, and thus the goal changes from 'get food to eat' to 'do it with style and finesse'"

Vayl states, "I think we can all agree that some things that are codedly fine we have to handwave around in RP."

Anonymous declares, "Squire! Fetch me my sword! 'Tis time to hunt bear!"

Kinaed claims, "We do have some more to go though."

Ghed claims, "My alts have meleed animals before, but after I while I found it silly and switched to ranged weapons and stealth"

Vayl walks over to the fountain, drinks from it 100 times, inflates into a balloon, and goes about his day, suddenly with all his energy back.

Anonymous states, "If I have someone with me, I'll RP out sneaking up on it and using ranged weapons and do the whole nine yards."

Anonymous claims, "But if I'm alone... nah."

Ghed gasps at Vayl!

Anonymous states, "I'm just gonna punch it."

Anonymous says, "Or hit it with my sword."

Cat says, "But like if a noble wants to be an unrepentant heaven while hunting then let them rp that. And if they don't wanna see it your way IC then that is not against theme."

Ghed states, "Not unreasonable"

Trogdor says, "How do you know you are alone"

Drystan says, "And all I ask is when you RP that you hunted, you don't say you literally punched it"

Trogdor says, "Mages are everywhere"

Anonymous muses, "Well I don't, but if they don't make themselves known SOMEHOW, how do I OOCly know to provide entertainment?"

Vayl is the water balloon mage.

Drystan claims, "I don't care if you DO IT just like, by god put some effort into your roleplay"

Kinaed says, "To be honest, this seems to be devolving."

Ghed claims, "Alright guys"

Ghed states, "We get it"

Kinaed states, "And we have more topics to go to."

Ghed states, "(and ladies)"

Trogdor claims, "(twas a joke)"

Kinaed asks of Vayl, "Please go ahead and raise your topic? :)"

Vayl declares, "Just a brief one folks. I think the afk command could use with a little bolster, adding a number to it like 'afk 5 gonna go get a drink', which displays 'X will be afk for 5 minutes. Reason: gonna go get a drink.' I think it'd be useful if we can give time estimations, and seems pretty harmless.

On a similar topic. the 'gtg' command. saying that you have to go in x minutes 'gtg 10': 'Vayl has to log off in 10 minutes'.

Nothing more than that, I just think it'd be cool to have these in game!"

Deedee claims, "Not a bad idea, also wish the notify command had time stuff."

Izari says, "I think IAW takes messages like that incase people send you a tell and stuff"

Kinaed claims, "Yep, you can add that to AFK right now but it's a standing message that doesn't go to the room. I'll make a note of both of those, they're good ideas."

Leta claims to Deedee, "I am writing up a spect to add more to the notify command"

Vayl states, "All good. That's all I wanted to say :)"

Deedee pontificates to Leta, "Nice!"

Leta smiles.

Kinaed says, "That was quick :)"

Kinaed queries, "Anyone have anything else they'd like to discuss?"

Leta states, "We had talked about it previously in staff meeting after a mention in OOC chat, so it's on action items =)"

Sparkles states, "I have a 'hey this is still on the docket' question"

Trajen states, "Mudnoob remember to look back over the log in case your personal stuff is in it before posting."

Sparkles states, "Or 'is this' more."

MUDnoob is suddenly concerned. "I think I do, Trajen. Unless someone's seen something in the other logs I've posted?"

Leta questions to Sparkles, "What's up?"

Trajen says, "Just sayin is all. idk."

MUDnoob says, "Phew. Thank you :)"

Sparkles says, "I know there was a talk in the past about a new/updated spec for messengers. So people could buy or otherwise have a personal messenger tag. Folks tend to kind of do that by developing a string they use over time but ... to have it press set could be fun."

Sparkles states, "And on the related topic should the coded Court one be possibly be updated? With the King changing his name (and possibly livery as a result.)"

Violet states, "Clarification as to what the current ab Harmon colors/crest should be in general would actually be 10/10"

Kinaed says, "Oh, yeah, should do that."

Kinaed makes a note to update Court messengers.

Kinaed wonders to Sparkles, "Actually, can you bug board with the desired strings?"

Drystan states, "I recall that conversation, it seemed the majority of players were interested in being able to have a custom messenger thing"

Sparkles nods.

Violet states, "Since we seem to be jumping around between red/gold and blue/gold, hawks, eagles and other birds of prey in general"

MUDnoob claims, "I guess the issue would be how to stop those overlapping with coded guild ones."

Kinaed frantically takes notes.

Sparkles says, "Well you choose generally."

Drystan wonders, "I thought ab harmon was red and gold lion?"

MUDnoob claims, "If it's desirable that, for example, someone NOT in the Lithmorran Knights doesn't write their own 'a page from the Lithmorran Knights approaches with a message'"

Anonymous states, "AHAHAHAHA DRYSTAN"

Anonymous says, "Oh god"

Anonymous states, "That one made me laugh"

Drystan says, "IDK its been ab samael the whole time ive been in this game"

Drystan claims, "The only ab harmon shit I've seen is the ruined tower"

Anonymous claims, "Considering how Amir is basically like Joffrey from game of thrones."

Violet says to Drystan, "I guess the issue is '"

Violet claims, "We changed from Samael to Harmons"

Sparkles states, "Well currently that's controlled by membership in the Guild in question."

Violet queries, "Is Harmons still the same as Samael in terms of colors and crest?"

Drystan claims, "Ab Samael was gold and blue hawk, so if King Amir is claiming ab Harmon he would have the ab Harmon crest OR otherwise make a new crest"

Ghed thinks Amir is more like Stannis

MUDnoob claims, "Yes Sparkles, but if people can write and save their own, it might get confusing if those are similar to Guild ones. Though I guess no less than now."

Drystan claims, "I support gold and red hawk, keep the cool bird, get the sexier colors"

Sparkles claims, "I'll ponder deep on it and then submit string as asked."

Deedee says, "I believe it's ab Harmons distinguished from ab Harmon"

Kinaed states to Sparkles, "Thank you :)"

Ghed claims, "Thanks"

Kinaed claims to Sparkles, "You can also discuss it with Staff who are happy to assist if you would like support."

Sparkles nods.

Kinaed asks, "We're nearing the top of the hour. :) Anyone have anything else on their mind to go over?"

Trogdor questions, "A gentle reminder to chime in at: https://ti-legacy.com/forums/viewtopic. ... 882#p16882"

MUDnoob claims, "One last big thank you from me, a noob almost at the end of her cyan time :D"

MUDnoob states, "To y'all for being lovely."

Violet states, "<333"

Ghed thumgs up at MUDnoob

Izari also gives thumgs up.

Thumgs up all around!

Drystan declares, "Glad you're enjoying the game! I hope you have a great time all around Mudnoob"

Sparkles claims, "Tell your friends, we'd love to see them too."

MUDnoob states, "It's been super fun. So fun I've stayed up far later than I should some nights. :D"

Deedee says, "I know how that goes :)"

MUDnoob blames a certain Sir de Bakir for most of that D

Deedee queries, "That D? do we need to inform the order?"

Izari gives thumgs down :(

MUDnoob claims, "Most of that, smiley-face. Bah, code."

Deedee grins.

Ghed clears his throat: "Alright, folks."

Drystan trails off, "Obvious for that d...e bakir"

Kinaed claims, "I think half of the OOC Chat went past me, my apologies. Some IRL distractions (I have a family with kiddos) around me."

Ghed claims to Kinaed, "IT's all good, nothing escapes Leta"

Kinaed claims, "So I'll make sure to read the chat log, and apologies for my distraction."

Kinaed smiles.

Drystan claims, "Glad to be back, anyways, folks, i missed all of yall while i was computerless"

Kinaed states, "Thank you Ghed and Leta, for keeping the meeting on track."

Leta says, "That is a lie, clearly even Leta's notes escape Leta."

Kinaed smiles.

Leta states, "Thank you all, for your time =)"

Trajen states, "Wb Drystan"

Deedee says, "Good to have you back"

Kinaed says, "Glad to see you return :)"

Kinaed trails off, "Okay, I'm going to return everyone to grid - and the Partaaay - in three..."

Kinaed trails off, "Two..."

Kinaed trails off, "One..."

Temi

Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:30 pm

ab Harmons is different from ab Harmon and Amir has been using the Samael blue and gold and the hawk with the ab Harmons name still.

• Information