brooding black mass of velvet and fringeless. Screens of nature scenes
painted with the spare strokes of a brush that hint at and outline the
subjects, leaving much to the imagination. Behind the screens, silk
curtains and sheets painted with bright patterns hide the walls, pulled
back only around the windows that pierce the southern and western walls to
look out over a lush garden filled with an untamed riot of plants and
trees.
[ Exits: down ] [ Air exits: none ]
A traveling minstrel attempts to chase down his wind-blown pages. (center)
A glint of silver reflects from the bottom of the lake. (northern edge)
( 11)The Stealth Overhaul spec is here. (eastern edge)
Eos is here.
Kinaed is here.
A short, stocky penguin with a yellow crest is here.
(WARNING: This is an OOC room. No rpxp is earned in this room, and nothing said or done here is IC.)

Kinaed gives Arturo 100 silver.

Eos waves.

Kinaed has transferred Violet. [OOC]

Kinaed gives Violet some coins.

Violet waves.

Kinaed waves.

Kinaed says, "Hello :)"

Arturo claims, "Hiya"

Kinaed has transferred Grim. [OOC]

Kinaed gives Grim some coins.

Kinaed has transferred Cat. [OOC]
Kinaed gives Cat some coins.

Kinaed has transferred Deedee. [OOC]

Salem appears in a swirling mist. [OOC]

Kinaed gives Deedee some coins.

Kinaed has transferred Anonymous. [OOC]

Eos waves.

Kinaed gives Anonymous some coins.

Kinaed has transferred GeeBee. [OOC]

Grim claims, "Thanks."

Anonymous claims, "I'm rich."

Kinaed gives GeeBee some coins.
GeeBee claims, "MONEYYYYYYY."

Violet tosses a silver coin in the air, catching it with the other hand.
Kinaed has transferred Ulvor. [OOC]
Kinaed has transferred Wimpled. [OOC]

Kinaed gives Wimpled some coins.

Kinaed gives Ulvor some coins.
(visnet) Staff Kinaed: Have I missed anyone who wants to attend this week's OOC Chat?

Kinaed queries, "How is everyone today, while we get set up?"

GeeBee declares, "Tired. But good!"

Ulvor relaxes the draw on his bow.

Deedee exclaims, "Not bad!"
Arturo says, "Not bad, just trying to feel my way around and learn"

Kinaed states to Arturo, "Welcome to TI :) I hope you enjoy the process."

Ulvor claims, "Good! Glad I could make it, I'm not typically available at this time."

Kinaed has transferred Dreams. [OOC]

Kinaed gives Dreams some coins.

Kinaed nods at Ulvor.

Arturo claims, "Thanks, I'm still a bit lost but I'm sure I'll catch on eventually"

Kinaed says, "I live in a crummy timezone too."

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed nods at Arturo.

Kinaed states to Arturo, "If we can help with anything, please let us know."

Arturo asks, "I tried rping with my npc boss but apparently emoting and stuff at them does not count towards rpxp huh?"

Kinaed states, "We'll kick off OOC Chat in about 5 minutes, so please feel free to chatter amongst yourselves."

Dreams queries, "NPC boss?"

Arturo claims, "I rostered with a shop"

Arturo says, "The lady with the same name on the shop is there, so figured she was boss"

Kinaed has transferred Sparkles. [OOC]

Kinaed gives Sparkles some coins.

Eos muses, "Are you in the discord yet? the newbie channel is rather helpful i found "

Arturo states, "Ah, no, not yet"

Deedee says, "Npcs aren't very good RP partners"

Violet pontificates, "Ah, yeah, NPCs don't pool rpxp. If you're in your shop and want a scene, you can always try notify RP!"

Arturo says, "Hmm, alright thanks"

Kinaed pokes around and sets up note-taking.

You have had a helpfile queued to you by Eos. Type 'assist' without an argument to view it.

Kinaed says, "Is there anyone willing to volunteer to be our Scribe today? This entails some QP to post a log of the OOC Chat up on the forums for those who could not
attend."

Deedee sits down on a traveling minstrel chasing down wind-blown pages. [Join]

(visnet) Staff Kinaed: We're starting now for anyone who is interested in joining OOC Chat still. Please send me a tell :)

Kinaed peers curiously at the minstrel.

Arturo states, "I can post a log if nobody else wants to"

Deedee sits down.

Kinaed pontificates to Arturo, "Thank you!"

Kinaed has awarded you 2 QPs: Scribe

Kinaed says, "A reminder of the OOC Chat Pact: Regardless of what we discuss, we understand and truly believe that everyone on TI does the best they can, given what they
know at the time, their skills and abilities, the resources available, and the situation at hand. We will be respectful of this and each other at all times."

Kinaed states, "Today's Agenda is:
- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics
Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today? If you register a topic, please pre-write it so you're ready to present it
when called upon."

Ulvor sits down and rests.

Kinaed has transferred Xolorion. [OOC]

Kinaed gives Xolorion some coins.

Kinaed asks, "No topics today?"

Xolorion claims, "Nope."

Kinaed says, "Alrighty, let's kick off staff updates then."

Kinaed pontificates, "Last week I did some basic stuff, like process recommends, and I also met with Ladan, our designer who has helped us with our website. She's going
to be adding some things to our website, most especially our Feature Characters!"

Kinaed says, "For those of you who have submitted a Feature Character, we're excited to say that two portraits are complete and another one has been selected. Meanwhile,
we had space for a minimum of 12 (we can do more), but only 8 applicants so far."

Kinaed claims, "So if you're keen, but just didn't get an app in by the deadline, please submit your character at this address: https://forms.gle/SyPbxLhcNTdDph5K7 "

Deedee wonders, "Can we see the finished portraits yet, or do we wait for the new featured character page?"

Kinaed states to Deedee, "Those who had characters done should have received an email with their finished portrait."

Xolorion questions, "So what are Feature characters for, are they going on the website?"

Deedee nods at Xolorion.
Kinaed states, "Right now, those characters are Prisca, Andorig, and Theodora is in progress."

Kinaed nods at Xolorion.

Xolorion states, "Cool"

Kinaed says to Xolorion, "We've commissioned an artist who is doing portraits of people's characters for the website."

Kinaed states, "We have eight, wanted twelve, but are happy to do more than twelve."

Kinaed has transferred Jiraiya. [OOC]

Kinaed gives Jiraiya some coins.
Jiraiya says, "Shit i should have come on my alt"

Kinaed says, "So if you're interested, please submit your character to https://forms.gle/SyPbxLhcNTdDph5K7 :)"

Kinaed has transferred Tasker. [OOC]

Tasker claims, "Greetings"

Kinaed gives Tasker some coins.

Kinaed states, "Welcome Tasker :)"

Tasker places his right fist over his heart in salute to a short, stocky penguin with a yellow crest.

Eos has created a shone silver keyring dangling the Merchant Magnate's Seal[1].

Kinaed states, "We were just talking about the fact that we have some more room for Feature Characters to get their portrait done and put on the website."

Kinaed says, "Okay, so that's one item. The next thing I did was write up a Murder Mystery Dinner event."

Tasker claims, "Noice. I think I put my name in. "

Eos states, "Brb"

A gust of wind picks up and swirls around Eos, and when it settles, she is gone. [OOC]

Kinaed claims, "Sorry, got distracted by a player request."

Kinaed states, "I was planning to run the Murder Mystery Dinner this weekend, but I'm behind. Next week may be too soon. I do need a couple of players to volunteer to
play NPCs, so if you're interested, please let me know."

Kinaed states, "The Murder Mystery Dinner is a troupe of actors who are running a fake murder mystery and giving out prizes to whomever figures out who the murderer is,
with motive and evidence, first."

A gust of wind picks up from nowhere, and swirls on the spot. In its center, Eos manifests. [OOC]

Dreams says, "Play NPCs? I can probably play an NPC, if you need someone."

Kinaed states, "It'll be a public event, probably in the town hall. :)"

Tasker muses, "Is the real mystery is there was an actual murder?"

Kinaed states to Dreams, "I do need someone, and I'd be grateful for the help. I'll put you down as a potential actor."

Eos claims, "There can always be :)"

Tasker queries, "Is that a threat, Master Jedi?"

Anonymous says to Tasker, "Not if you volunteer to be the star."

Kinaed claims to Tasker, "It's a play, no one actually dies. It is a real mystery, but more like an IC game with a prize."

Violet steeples fingers.

Cat is idle.

Eos states, "Just an idea"

Tasker exclaims, "Sounds good fun!"

[Action: Ulvor rests at the bar, enjoying a meal and a beer. ]

Kinaed claims, "Basically like a town event where people can come participate in talking to NPCs and puzzling out what happened."

Kinaed states, "Okay, so if anyone's interested in playing an NPC (I have one name atm), let me know :)"

Arturo queries, "What day is the event?"

Kinaed wonders, "That's it for me this week. Eos?"

Kinaed states to Arturo, "Probably 2 weeks from now on a Friday night."

Tasker claims, "It was Lady Black ab Widow with the golden chalice in the drawing room"

Xolorion states, "With a name like that, it's too obvious"

Eos claims, "We have met with the Order to talk about how we can help them fulfill their role in game and have come up with some bigger and smaller approaches. I have
further started making app-inn packages, little boxes you get when you app into a role, many thanks to the many players who have helped me with that. I'm done with most
of them. :)"

Kinaed states to Eos, "Thanks :)"

Kinaed claims, "I think we had a survey about that as well."

Eos says, "I've also helped Ghed prepare his ST. It's going to be very interesting - and processed recommends and request boards. That's it from me. "
Kinaed muses, "Was that in the last week?"

Eos states, "I think so"

Kinaed smiles at Eos.

Kinaed asks of Salem, "Do you have an update for us?"

Eos says, "Plot, not ST, sorry. "

Salem claims, "I did a lot of refactoring. We are getting along great, if things continue then we can start on dual guilding in the next month."

Kinaed declares, "So exciting :) Thank you, Salem!"

Kinaed queries, "Okay, next topic - Player Heartbeat! How was the game for everyone this week?"

Kinaed pontificates, "I see some new faces - very exciting. Welcome!"

Xolorion says, "I've had a lot of RP, I'm really thankful the lengths that people have gone to to get me involved"

Tasker says, "Just finished up an ST event. It went pretty well I thought, hopefully the people enjoyed it."

Kinaed says to Xolorion, "That's lovely to hear. :)"

Arturo claims, "Mostly just been reading docs and looking around so far"

Kinaed trails off to Tasker, "Thank you for running an ST. I hope everyone remembers to submit recommends. In the meantime..."

Tasker declares, "Woop! Thank you"

Kinaed nods at Arturo.

Kinaed wonders, "Anyone else have a good week? A bad one? Anything shitting anyone that they want staff to know about?"

Kinaed grins.

Tasker says, "Just waiting on some responses to a request board regarding guild stuff"

Ulvor states, "Yeah, just want to say thanks to everyone for being so welcoming, and running some awesome characters. Special shout out to Grim for seeming to seek out
and RP with the new comers, and creating some fun scenes."

Kinaed claims to Tasker, "I'll have a look as soon as we get out and check it."

Tasker claims, "Thank ya"

Dreams says, "I haven't been in game much this week because of IRL, admittedly."

Jiraiya says, "I have a topic to bring up when its time"

Grim says, "Aw, thanks."

Deedee exclaims to Ulvor, "Be sure to give him a recommend if you haven't already!"

Kinaed says to Dreams, "Same for me. Most of my work for TI was off the game, alas."
Kinaed nods at Deedee.
Deedee states, "I've been a bit distracted these last few days, but I've had some good scenes."
GeeBee states, "Had my activity drop off a cliff recently with work, so I'm a little sad about that, but it's great to see all this activity."
Kinaed nods at GeeBee.
Eos states, "Thanks for making the time to come here, then :)"
Kinaed nods at Eos.
GeeBee says, "<3"
Kinaed says, "Yeah. Real life is always more important, but it's great when we get to see you. :)"
Ulvor says, "DeeDEe Will do! I'm not 100 percent sure what it is, but I'll helpfile right now. :)"
Kinaed states, "Okay, we don't have any registered Player Topics today."
Jiraiya declares, "Me me!"
Kinaed pontificates, "That means we can do a few things - either end early and let people- oh, sure!"
Jiraiya states, "So this is a rough one but it's in response to this reddit post. (not a horrific one dont worry)
https://www.reddit.com/r/MUD/comments/o ... _tilegacy/"

Jiraiya states, "Basically it's from a player that quit when the rape-as-backstory policy changed to it being allowed. and im wondering if we could revisit that policy"

Kinaed claims, "I generally avoid Reddit. "

Jiraiya claims, "Thats prob wise."
Dreams says, "I think the reddit threads have continued to become more and more toxic, and I find as many lies on there as I do truths."

Kinaed claims, "In general, I think where we've landed as a policy is a good balance between individual player freedom and other players not having to deal with the
individual's wants and needs."

Kinaed nods at Dreams.

Jiraiya says, "I just don't see the need for rape related RP."

Dreams says, "If it's in someone's backstory, that does not mean it is RP'd."

Violet questions, "So sans reddit, the topic is whether or not rape should be allowed in character backstories?"

Jiraiya nods to Violet

Kinaed says to Jiraiya, "At the point in time where we said no rape RP at all, what we found was people in the pbase engaging in sexually predatory behavior, and if it
didn't involve literal rape, then the victim was silenced because 'obviously rape didn't happen'."

Deedee says, "If it changes, I think it should just apply going forward. I've no strong opinion either way though"

Dreams says, "I have had massively abused character backstories. It helps explain some of their later behaviors/situations/reactions/etc. But that doesn't mean anyoen
had to participate in that RP. And, it shouldn't be forced on people. But, I think barring people from shaping the personalities of their characters in the way they
wish would not be a wise decision."

Kinaed states, "So right now, the policy is that a player may not engage in rape. They need IC consent for sexual RP. However, we're not banning any mention of the word,
and we don't limit people's backstories so long as they don't bring the backstory into RP for other people to deal with."

Kinaed claims, "They also need OOC consent."

Deedee says, "Sounds fine to e"

Jiraiya states, "Well, consider my disagreement with that registered is all"

Kinaed claims, "For those who aren't familiar, there IS a consent system in game. Please see HELP CONSENT and use it because it's a ticket to an immediate ban if you
haven't followed the system."

Wimpled says, "Agree with Jir."

Kinaed nods at Jiraiya.

Eos states, "Maybe we could then clarify the helpfiles that rape cant be brought up in rp at all, not even as part of the backstory"

Arturo claims, "Seems reasonable, if someone wants a traumatic experience to be part of their character history and they can't force it upon another player."

Kinaed states, "No, rape can be brought up - that's the 'victim silencing' side - where a predator can do anything, but if it's not 'penetration' then the victim can't
call it out."

Kinaed claims, "We've been down this path extensively."

Eos nods.

Kinaed states, "We've landed where we did, not because we want rape in this game - we do not and rape is not allowed - but because the feedback we received from people
who had been targetted by predators ICly and OOCly was that the policy intefered with their ability to raise the issue and be believed when they did."

Kinaed says, "I understand that certain players aren't super comfortable with that distinction - some people don't even want to hear the word. Unfortunately, this was
deemed to be the best balance of player interests across the board."

Dreams claims, "I would say, too, that people remember the GRAPHIC command. While it may not 100 percent apply to this, it can be used at any time for people to scale
back their level of gory detail, whether sexual or violent."

Wimpled claims, "Is this necessary? Jir basically just said consider their disagreement registered, and now we've jumped in further extensive justification for the
policy. "

Kinaed states, "I guess that's where we've landed with that for the moment. The concerned voices are noted, and thank you for having the courage to raise the topic."

Wimpled claims, "If it's not up for discussion, it's not up for discussion."

Cat has left the game.

Wimpled claims, "Just leave it at that."

Jiraiya nods.

Kinaed claims, "I feel that it's appropriate for even settled topics to be up for discussion, but I am happy to move on."

Kinaed says, "I also feel like people should know the why behind our choices."

Kinaed queries, "Okay, anything else people would like to raise?"

Deedee states, "I had a thought"

Cat wanders into the vicinity. [login]

Kinaed states to Deedee, "Please :)"

Tasker claims, "Thoughts are dangerous "

Deedee claims, "Not a fully formed one, but"

Deedee muses, "Should we have more PVE options for order and mages?"

Tasker says, "Yup"

Violet says, "Short answer yes."

Violet says, "Imo"

Kinaed states, "It's desirable, but it's a hard ask. Generally, running plots and events takes a lot of manpower and effort. PVE environments are a bit tough to be
mechanically satisfactory in a RP game. However, that could be because we haven't figured out HOW to make it work yet."

Kinaed says, "So if you have ideas, consider our ears open :)"
Tasker states, "I've always said that, I've always wanted a system where you can... I don't know, declare ahead of time like "Alright, we're all making it away from this
alive, so lets have some fun.""

Kinaed nods at Tasker.

Kinaed states to Tasker, "I'd consider that the INVITE command."

Eos asks, "STs could very much help with that too maybe?"

Kinaed claims to Tasker, "If a mage invites an inquistor, then the game becomes consensual for the scene, and vice versa."

Tasker says, "Because we are missing out on a lot of possible unplanned interaction due to the danger of things. "

Kinaed nods at Eos.

Arturo questions, "When you say PVE options do you mean mobs to bash?"

Tasker claims, "You can so very easily lose your character by just doing something simple and mischievous on grid"

Anonymous says, "How would said mage or inquisitor or knight ICly justify not immediatey lattacking on sight, I wonder."

Eos says, "Creativity and agreement between the two actors"

Wimpled says, "Plenty of justifications for it. distracting the baddie so it doesn't go after innocents, getting information, what have you."

Tasker states, "It's doable if both sides are onboard "

Eos states, "You swing at the mage but miss, or they make a narrow escape or something. "

Eos muses, "We were considering ST packages before, basically pre-bundled STs people can run ad hoc, would that help?"

Deedee says, "It might"

Tasker states, "And ST's would be wonderful for that, but they take time and planning to pull off and generally have not all that much impact on grid things. "

Kinaed queries, "I agree. For example, most of my inquisitors in the past had no combat skills to speak of, so why would their first answer to any situation be to
attack?"

Arturo muses, "Like a tabletop adventure module?"

Dreams says, "STs, even simple ones, take a lot of time to plan/implement/write for."

Tasker says, "Pre-bundled ST's sound good"

Kinaed wonders, "In any case, I would like to remind players of the INVITE command and recommend maybe giving it a test trial to see if it works for what you're
suggesting Tasker?"

Tasker claims, "Huh. I didn't know the policy around the invite command. That's interetsing. "

Kinaed nods at Tasker.

Tasker queries, "But does that prevent someone not having been invited crashing the scene and jamming people up?"

Wimpled says OOCly, "For invite to work, you'd have to actually have the other character remembered or known, no?"

Violet states, "Anyone who joins the scene is also held under invite rules"

Deedee claims, "It can work by their coded name I believe"

Violet says, "You're obligated to inform them"

Wimpled says, "It's kind of hard to invite Tenebrae or someone covert for that sort of thing."

Kinaed claims to Tasker, "No, if someone crashes, they need to be informed it's an invite scene, and they either accept and stay or leave. They're under the auspices of
the invite too"

Eos says, "We had that covered too - its the responsibility of the people to inform that ch- yes what violet said"

Tasker says, "Huh, well. I'll shut up. Why the heck have I not been using this. "

Deedee grins.

Kinaed claims to Tasker, "It's not been popular, alas."

Eos claims, "Are pre-bundled STs something the player base would be interested in? we were worried we do the work and spend the time and it goes nowhere. just gimme a
quick yay if youd be interested in that."

Ulvor asks, "Is RPing combat without actually entering the coded combat system allowed?"

Sparkles claims, "Absolutely"

Kinaed says, "I get that it's kind of hard to invite the Tenebrae if you don't OOCly know who they are, but... honestly, I think realistically, most of the time people
do know to the degree that they need to."

Kinaed states, "You can also pboard Tenebrae and ask for an Invite, for example"

Kinaed states to Ulvor, "Yes, you can RP combat without coded combat if you want."

Kinaed states to Ulvor, "You can also use safe combat."

Smoke puffs and Ghed steps out from it. [OOC]

Ghed waves.

Tasker states, "Whelp, I know what I'm trying out tomorrow with a certain someone. "

Arturo wonders to Eos, "Maybe just produce a smallish one as a "demo" and see the response?"

Kinaed smiles at Tasker.

Ghed claims, "Hey folks"

Deedee claims to Eos, "I can't say I'm 100 percent certain I would use them, but the option would be nice"

Ghed claims, "What's the topic"

Kinaed asks of Ghed, "Did you have a staff update?"

Eos says, "Eh, the players know the ST system so if theres no interest then there's none"

Ghed nods at Kinaed.

Wimpled says, "The option would be nice, but the real hurdle for me has been getting up the gumption to try to figure the ST system out. "

Eos states, "Would, idk, an intro video help"

Kinaed states to Ghed, "At this point in time, it was whether we should have more PVE elements for TI. It came around to discussing about how Order and Mages can RP
together without conflict escalating in an unhealthy way, and we pointed out the invite command as per HELP INVITE."
Tasker says, "It looks complicated, but there are only a few commands you really need to use. "

Arturo claims, "I think it sounds kind of cool but I don't really know the system to give an informed opinion"

Kinaed nods at Arturo.

Tasker says, "There is that tutorial story you can play through to feel out the commands"

Kinaed nods at Tasker.

Violet claims, "Similar on my end. Don't feel familiar enough with ST system to have an opinion"

GeeBee muses, "I'm not sure what a pre-bundled ST entails. It does sound interesting though, and seems like it would hopefully take off some of the logistical burden
from the player?"

Arturo claims, "I'll have to check that out thanks"

Kinaed nods at Violet.

Tasker asks, "Do you imagine them as sorta' repeatable quests, Eos?"

Kinaed states, "The ST system started pretty clunky, but it seems like it's been streamlined a bit over the years."

Eos claims, "It was an answer to the call from players for staff to puppet criminals to give the reeves something to do. "

Ghed has lost link.
Ghed has reconnected.

Ghed sighs

Kinaed comforts Ghed.

Jiraiya suggests a quest to kill the damned wolverines

Eos claims, "We dont have the manpower to do that on the regular so this would allow players to do so and enrich the game"

Kinaed nods at Eos.

Kinaed says, "Ultimately, we want to put stories into the hands of the players."

Xolorion muses, "Do you guys have dedicated player storytellers?"

Xolorion states, "Or is it imms who do that stsuff"

Ghed states, "I did a lot of stuff this week. Mainly phomes, big ones, and recs. I made a priestly Order pass. Prepped things for the August plot, and wrote some new ST
pen and paper rules, totally optional."

Kinaed says, "We only have 5ish people up top, so generating enough engaging content for consumption of 30+ people on an ongoing basis can be exhausting, so the ST
system was to help with that."

Kinaed declares to Ghed, "Thank you!"

Arturo says, "That actually does sound pretty good if it would help alleviate staff workload"

Deedee claims, "Some more quest like options would be good for PVE. a mage to capture and pyre, or an orphan to adopt and sacrifice to demons"

Kinaed says to Arturo, "It's great! We love the players who run stories. "

Eos asks, "Would you guys be interested in running said quests though?"

Tasker claims, "... we do other things, it's not all sacrificing orphans."
Salem is idle.

Kinaed states to Arturo, "Sadly, it's definitely a limited thing. Not everyone enjoys being the storyteller."

Ghed states, "He lies"

Tasker claims, "I'd like to do that, yeah. "

Tasker states, "The running part, not the orphan part"

Wimpled says, "Sacrificing orphans is pretty fun, though."

GeeBee states, "Thank you for clarifying."

Tasker states, "Sure, but too much of a good thing etc"

Xolorion says, "If they didn't want to be sacrificed, they shouldn't have become orphans"

Eos states, "Thank you :)"

Arturo states, "I'd be up for running a quest at some point, when I am more comfortable with the game"

Tasker claims, "That needs to be a quit quote "

Kinaed states, "But anyone CAN run a story. Just check out HELP STORYTELLER and submit one. Then, staff review it, click okay, and you can open the story and run it."

Eos states, "If its only one or two people then its at least low priority to me, sorry"

Grim says, "It's like a fine wine thing. You sacrifice an orphan every day, it loses the original pizzazz."

Xolorion claims, "That's when you start to get into the hardcore stuff, like sacrificing kittens"

Kinaed claims, "Alas, I apologize if I'm not responding to anyone. The screen is a bit spammy for me at the moment, and I highly suspect I'm missing some says."

Kinaed states, "If you were expecting me to respond to something, but I didn't, please send me a tell."

Deedee queries, "Do we need to invest in buying Kinaed a bigger monitor?"

Wimpled says, "I think I'd actually have to try playing with the system to say one way or the other, Eos."

Kinaed grins at Deedee.

Kinaed says, "A more agile brain might be better :)"

Kinaed nods at Wimpled.

Ulvor claims, "I wouldn't mind running some in the future either, but like Arturo, I'd like to settle in a little and participate in one before trying to write one."

Deedee says, "There is a story teller tutorial area"

Deedee states, "It might be nice if it was revised to make it more of a walk-through similar to chargen"

Eos says, "Feel free to try the tutorial area and we can revisit interest later"

Kinaed nods at Eos.

Wimpled claims, "I know. I don't tend to learn well that way. Realistically I probably just need to talk someone into doing one with me. "

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed states to Wimpled, "A staff member might be happy to team up with you too."

Eos nods.

Ulvor wonders, "I'll definitely check it out! How do I get there?"

Eos states, "We could hold a "How to ST workshop" or something"

Kinaed says to Ulvor, "Just ask a staff member to transfer you to the storyteller training zone."

Kinaed nods at Eos.

Kinaed queries to Eos, "Maybe after OOC Chat next week?"

Eos nods.

Dreams states, "The tutorial is pretty comprehensive. You can make it complicated or simple, staff has built rooms for me in the past for ones, and you can build mobs
for it, and everything... it's all very nice."

Ulvor declares, "Got it. Thanks!"

Eos claims, "Ive never used the system so someone else would be better holding it"

Kinaed states, "I've never used it because when I want to run an ST, I usually just am running a staff plot."

Kinaed states, "I'll ask around the Staff to see if anyone feels confident to teach."

Kinaed states, "Otherwise, if there's a player familiar with the system who would be happy to run the workshop, please let me know."

Kinaed asks, "We have five minutes until the top of the hour. Is anyone interested in chatting about anything else?"

Dreams says, "Best with it are probably Norrig and Theodora."

Dreams asks, "They have run the most, as far as I can tell?"

Kinaed claims to Tasker, "If we get an open session with few topics next OOC week, I'd love to hear how your experience with the INVITE command goes."

Tasker says, "I have a riddle we can try and solve, the people in my ST were at it for an hour"

Kinaed nods at Dreams.

Kinaed claims to Dreams, "I'll ask."

Dreams states, "Well, recently at least. Other than Drudwyn,"

Kinaed pontificates to Tasker, "I'm curious now!"

Ghed has lost link.

Tasker claims, "I am invisible to the untrained eye, but even the most foolish can see me when I show my face. I wield no weapons, but my presence foretells gruesome
death. I will attack you day and night ceaselessly, but once I am defeated, I can never again trouble you."

Ghed has reconnected.

Eos asks, "The pest?"

Xolorion queries, "Time?"

Tasker says, "Eos is close"

Eos grins.

Xolorion has lost link.

No command found to match fear

Kinaed asks, "Diseas?"

Arturo questions, "Fear?"

Wimpled claims, "Illness"

Tasker claims, "Kin got it "

Eos claims, "Nice"

Tasker claims, "That took my people over an hour. "

Kinaed claims, "Arguably, I can't even spell disease :)"

Deedee grins.

Kinaed questions, "Did you write the riddle yourself?"

Tasker states, "I did not, I stole it off the internet "

Kinaed loves riddles and spends waaay too much time on them, so.

Ghed has lost link.

Kinaed pontificates, "Well, folks - we are at the top of the hour. Thank you sincerely for your time!"

TI-FACT 14: 'Help random' will display a random helpfile. Great for trivia! [See HELP RANDOM]

Kinaed declaims, "We look forward to meeting with you next week, and hope you enjoy your RP!"

Arturo states, "Thanks for answering my questions folks"

Dreams states, "All attendees were just good enough to not look up the answer."

Kinaed states, "Also, another big welcome to our new faces :)"

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed trails off, "Retrans in 3..."

Kinaed trails off, "2..."

Kinaed trails off, "1..."

Deedee waves.

• Information