June 26th Meeting Transcript

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

SockPoppet
Discord Handle: SockPoppet

Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:25 pm

Kinaed says, "Is there anyone willing to volunteer to be our Scribe today? This entails some QP to post a log of the OOC Chat up on the forums for those who could not attend."

InsertName claims, "Sometimes humans are mages in disguise too"

Anonymous trails off, "Sometimes mages are humans in disguise too. Wait. No..."

Olha states, "I can try to help"

Lans states, "I like to shoot mage crows"

Faheem states, "Sometime disguise arenpage in humans"

Kinaed declares to Olha, "Thank you!"

Anonymous states to Lans, "Pfft. you would."

Kinaed claims, "A reminder of the OOC Chat Pact: Regardless of what we discuss, we understand and truly believe that everyone on TI does the best they can, given what they know at the time, their skills and abilities, the resources available, and the situation at hand. We will be respectful of this and each other at all times."

Kinaed says, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today? If you register a topic, please pre-write it so you're ready to present it when called upon."

Rey claims, "I have two topics."
Kinaed states to Rey, "Thanks, I've got you down."

Olha muses, "I have more of a question than a topic if that makes sense?"

Kinaed states to Olha, "That's fine :) Jotting you down."

Kinaed has transferred Sparkles. [OOC]

Temi gives a plush, little monkey toy garbed with a mask and bat wings to Sparkles.
Kinaed claims, "I'll go Rey-Olha-Rey ... please pre-write your questions and/or topics. Let's kick off Staff Updates :)"
Kinaed claims, "Last week I had a death in the family, and thank you Staff for taking over for me while I took care of IRL business. This week, I'll be running the following Staff Meeting and working on my Murder Mystery Dinner for July's event."

Kinaed says to Temi, "You're up next :)"

Kitty claims, "Murder Mystery Dinner sounds fun."

Kinaed smiles at Kitty.

Cat says, "I'm ready to wear my detective hat for that."

Temi says, "I'm afraid I haven't been able to do too much, though I will be gone next weekend, for my regular July 4th camping. So if you need me for something, make sure to let me know by Wednesday."

Kinaed declares to Kitty, "I hope so! There will be a prize for the player who figures out who did it and their motive :)"

Eos has gone AFK.
Kinaed smiles at Temi.

Kinaed nods.

Kitty says, "I'm awful at that kind of thing. But great at getting in the way and being a nuisance, so... probably will be there."

Temi states, "New craft this week is leather bellows, and progress on the skill mini quests is this demanding conoisseur of tunics - something for the merchants."

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Anonymous asks, "Leather bellows?"

Anonymous muses, "What do those do?"

Anonymous claims, "Besides blow air."

Kitty claims, "For cooking."
Temi says, "Mostly blow air."

Temi grins.

Temi states, "But they're a tool for other crafts, yeah."

Ghed claims, "Glass making"

Anonymous states, "Ooooooooo gourmet fooods. Very nice"

Kinaed says, "Bellows blow air into coals to make them hotter, applications like cooking and blacksmithing come to mind, yes"

Deedee muses, "Was there not already a bellows recipe?"
Kitty says, "Not that I'm aware of. Always had to buy one if I needed it."

Deedee says, "Nice then."

Kinaed claims to Salem, "Your turn to give us an update :)"

Kinaed has transferred SandMan. [OOC]

Temi claims, "There was not. The request was part of making more basic tools craftabble"

Temi nods.

Temi gives a plush, little monkey toy garbed with a mask and bat wings to SandMan.

Temi has created a plush, little monkey toy garbed with a mask and bat wings[5].
Kinaed says, "Salem may be afk."

Salem says, "I#m here."

Kinaed smiles at Salem.

Salem wonders, "My turn?"

Kinaed nods at Salem.
Salem claims, "I refactored alot of our code. sadly didn't test anything of the new features yet, so that will wait a little bit more, before that is into livecode. I took over the brewing craft. We are going to make it awesome so spam me with suggestions. It is now my baby."

Kinaed smiles.

Ghed states, "Salem and Eos have been vomitting code like crazy"

Kinaed says, "I'm excited to see what will become of brewing, and Super, Super stoked with the recent advances in the code refactoring. Thank you, Salem."

Kinaed nods at Ghed.

Kinaed states to Ghed, "You're up :)"

Gretchman muses, "What're we supposed to suggest with brewing? What's to change?"

Kinaed nods at Gretchman.
Kinaed claims to Gretchman, "Let Salem know what you'd like to see. Maybe in a Personal Board or tells."

Faheem begins to move up.

Faheem looks around for something to climb, then gives up.

Temi finishes abruptly, "I think that's the question - what do folks love now, and what are you not happy with"

Ghed claims, "I've slowly been getting fully back into the saddle. I've made a LOT of recommends, some phome requests, typos, lore entries, and minor tidbits of help. "

Kinaed beams.
Ghed says, "I also puppeted an elephant."

Rey says, "More effects would be nice."

Anonymous claims, "Yezs"

Anonymous says, "Elephant"
Kinaed states, "Okay, and from Eos who had to be AFK: Eos has been hard at work delivering great plot things (I hope everyone's enjoying it!) and helped Salem code and test."

Kitty says, "Doesn't count if you didn't make it talk. Did you make it talk? Magey elephant."

Gretchman trails off, "I rode an elephant..."

Anonymous claims, "It did spray someone with water."

Kinaed states, "Big thanks to the staff for their hard work this week."

Anonymous muses, "Can that count as communication?"
Faheem claps for the staff

Kinaed queries, "Next up - Player Heartbeat. How was the game for you this week? Anything make it extra good or extra bad?"

Eos has returned from AFK.

Lans says, "I smell mages. I like that."

Kinaed smiles at Faheem.

Anonymous sniffs Lans very loudly and obviously and whispers, "... I smell mages too.'

Lans harakiris

Kitty states, "Well, today has been... long. Might I mention that the hex is very, very long on the side of RPing cold and dirty for three straight hours. >.<"

Olha states, "I really appreciated how people weren't afraid to send me tells or use osay to help me out when I was a little confused. Plus, it's been really easy to get into a new locale and dive into roleplay of figuring out my character."

Kinaed comforts Kitty.

Lans states, "Yeah hex is a bit awful xD"

Kinaed says to Kitty, "Making a note."

Anonymous says, "Yes I would like to give a public acknowledgement to olha here for having ridiculously good emotes despite being brand new"
Kinaed says to Olha, "That's great to hear :) I'm glad you're finding your feet so quickly."
Deedee claims, "I think hexes are supposed to be"

Rey says, "Unfortunately there are no active inquisitors so no one has access to ashes."

Temi says, "I think it scales with the strength of the mage in question."

Kitty claims, "I do understand wanting to give people plenty of time to react. But three straight hours is wow. It doesn't make sense to make it half an hour or anything - it was good to have plenty of time to react. but there's only so many times you can RP shivering. And the poor people who feel obligated when it happens. >.<"

SandMan claps for Olha.

Deedee says, "I don't think hexes are curable with ashes"

Gretchman says, "Sorta seems like that would be the point of a hex, but uh... I dunno."

Kinaed nods at Gretchman.

Gretchman wonders, "It isn't supposed to be cheery?"

Olha trails off, "I will say I'm not sure where I'm supposed to go in the Cathedral for guild stuff honestly...but I think that's something I just have to figure out"

Deedee states, "They're also not curable with wax balls, which seems like they should be by the wax ball helpfile"

Kitty states, "Pretty sure they are curable by ashes. Seen it done in the past several times."
Kitty claims, "But no, not wax balls."

Lans claims, "I used to be hexed every single day for months"

Kitty nods.

Lans states, "Also let's not discuss such mechanics"

Kinaed finishes abruptly, "In any case, thanks for raising hex. We'll have another look at it. I believe we'd already reduced the duration, but having said that - Gretchman is correct that it isn't intended to be pleasant :)"

Kinaed trails off, "Next up - Player Topics..."

Kitty claims, "Oh, no. Not complaining about unpleasantness. Just... it's long."

Kinaed questions to Rey, "Would you like to introduce us to your first topic?"

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Rey claims, "I think we need the capability for people to be able to quit their guild. As it is now, only their guild leader can deguild a person which I think is strange. I think it makes sense that people can quit their guild because you can quit a job whenever you wish. Also sometimes guild leaders go inactive and so then it becomes a request board or people just give up and liquidate."

Deedee asks, "Does the hex timer count down while logged out?"

Sparkles says, "No, timers in general don't count down on logout."

Kinaed states, "I think it's a good idea to make a command for it, you're right. If anyone wants to quit their guild, they can right now Request Board and a staff member will remove you, no questions asked."

Deedee says, "Some do. perhaps hex should."

Kinaed says, "But I'll make a note to add a command for that."

Deedee muses, "Does that include brotherhood?"

Temi states, "Staff can remove people on request, though we do prefer that you reach out to your guildleader to let them know"

Kitty claims, "I don't think so. Logging out to avoid having to RP the hex doesn't sound like a good change to me."

Kinaed says to Deedee, "I would think so - it's up to the BH to chase down anyone who just quits ICly."

Sparkles states, "That's kind of against the helpfiles though."

Ghed says, "No, pretty much only pregnancy times during logout"

Temi says, "I don't think we've allowed players to just remove themselves from Brotherhood, except during regime changes"

Kitty didn't mind RPing the hex. That wasn't the comment at all.

Grim is idle.

Dudemanbro has lost link.

Gretchman trails off, "Drugs seem to go down on timeout, but I could be wrong..."
Kitty states, "Drugs stay."

Kitty states, "They pause when you log out, and continue when you come back."

Ghed states, "Let's stay on topic"

SandMan states, "I would suggest that if a person is able to quit the guild, a notification is sent to the GLs, or perhaps a rumor would be better, just so other guildmates or GLs would be aware, perhaps have an opportunity to mend that bridge or create some rp out of it."

Temi has transferred Jaelyn. [OOC]

Temi gives a plush, little monkey toy garbed with a mask and bat wings to Jaelyn.

Kinaed nods at SandMan.
Grim is no longer idle.
Grim has returned from AFK.

Jaelyn appears fashionablly late!

Kinaed states, "With regards to the BH, it's definitely intended to be a permanent role ICly."

Kitty says, "I think that having automatic quitting might cause more problems than it solves. It's not that hard to send mail to the GL saying, "Lemme out," and you don't have to be online at the same time to let it happen. And, if the GL goes inactive, then contacting staff makes sense."

Deedee nods in agreement.

Kinaed claims, "Codewise, I think the help file does indiciate a tighter hold than perhaps is appropriate. I'll review the wording. We have let BH members leave the guild on leadership changes without penalty."

Dudemanbro has reconnected.

Deedee claims, "I think a letter to the GL is preferable."

Ghed claims, "Sanctum might be tricky too"

InsertName is idle.
InsertName has returned from AFK.

Lans states, "I can help deguild from the Sanctum"

Deedee grins at Lans.

Jaelyn states, "Knightmare alert"

Rey claims, "Maybe the code shouldn't be allowed for BH, but I think it definitely needs to be there for other people. "

Anonymous states, "Thank you for your service Lans."

Kinaed says, "It seems that's a bit contentious."

Anonymous says, "Truly a quality service for when GLs are being evasive."

Jaelyn scoots away from Lans.

Jaelyn states, "He is scary"

Kitty claims, "If it's a GL not doing their job OOCly, that sounds more like a policy issue. If it's a GL not wanting to let the person go ICly, that's somethign to deal with ICly. Sure, you can quit a job IRL whenever you want... but you do have to talk to someone to do it."

Kinaed claims, "I'll put it on Staff Talking points for consideration."

Deedee says, "I think it should be handled ICly first, then if IC routes have been followed they can ask staff to deguild if the GLs are unresponsive"

Rey states, "It's polite to talk to your boss, but it's not required."

Kinaed claims, "Okay, thank you for that item, Rey :)"

Sparkles states, "Or just have the quit script automatically send a letter/pboard to the GL."

Kinaed states to Rey, "That's true - people can 'abandon' a job."

Kinaed nods at Sparkles.

Kinaed says, "There are possibilities."

Kinaed states, "But I see that there isn't consensus amongst the players."

Kinaed finishes abruptly, "So this one - to Staff Talking Points :)"

Sparkles questions, "Poll on the forums maybe?"

Kinaed claims to Sparkles, "It's probably something we need to look at the Pros and Cons of the affect on the pbase, guild system, etc, which isn't something we'd typically leave to just a player poll."

Kitty states, "I am not a current GL, so I probably don't have much weight in what I say. But, people quitting while still having things like keys, etc, would bug me quite a lot. Especially since someone simply can't be online 24/7."

Kinaed claims to Olha, "You're registered as our next topic owner :)"
Deedee nods.

Olha claims, "I was just wondering after hearing that some of the leaders in the Order might be inactive from the one who referred me, should Temi (like what's written on some of the banns postings) be written to by IC mail or OOC note when important details arise as an effort to get in touch with npcs in the guild? Or do staff automatically get mails that are sent out in general/are aware of some things? I just don't want to leave people out of the loop as the noob by mistake."

Jaelyn questions, "Honestly I think a script to abandon might work for all except those guilds like BH where it doesn't ICly fit? Thatw ay for those who have ICly tried and failed to contact or who wish to leave and abandon for IC reasons, they can while others can contact?"

Jaelyn states, "Personal choice"

Jaelyn claims, "Oops"

Ghed wonders to Olha, "Can you give us an example?"

Kinaed says to Olha, "So... the staff on TI are fairly hands off. We don't receive or watch player mail, we don't watch RP, etc. So we won't be able to step in for inactive GLs."

Ghed nods.

Deedee states, "If the GLs are truely inactive, seekers are automatically guilded though"

Kinaed claims to Olha, "I would recommend writing your GLs and maybe writing a Request Board to let staff know that you've done it. In general, Staff have agreed to step in with NPCs if a GL doesn't respond within one OOC week."

Olha claims, "Well, someone was offering me suggestions in tells for things to ask staff since I'm only an Acolyte but there might be Inquisitors or Priests around as sort of vNPCs that could have been around to help"

Kinaed says, "Also, if your GLs are inactive, they're not upholding their side of the bargin, so please look at HELP GAMBIT and consider booting them out."

Sparkles wonders, "Is there any current general advise on what to do given the situation with the Order leadership? "

Deedee states, "Revolt"

Kinaed claims, "Gambit."

Deedee states, "Err I mean"

Lans says, "Revolt"

Jaelyn claims, "Knightmare alert."

Grim states, "I love these! I'll bring the molotovs."

Jaelyn says, "I'm making that a thing."

Sparkles states, "Well, Gambit gets the people removed it doesn't solve to players IC or OOC the bottleneck if no one else manifests."

Kinaed says, "For the record, the current GL of the Order has asked us to open the GI role and is holding it down waiting for an application. They've been fairly upfront that they're seat warming."

TI-FACT 42: Autotax allows a character to pay their taxes automatically. [See HELP AUTOTAX]

Kitty says, "I know one of them is actively seeking a replacement, and has been for a long time, which is why the role is on the applications list. They stayed so there would be someone, when they can."

Olha queries, "Okay! Well, if there's no word in a week then it is okay to put in a request just to mention it?"

Ghed claims, "The solution is simple: someone needs to want to step in"

Kinaed nods at Olha.

Kinaed claims to Olha, "Yes, please do."

Kitty points to Kinaed. "Yes, that."

Jaelyn point at Lans "I'm going to start a gossip column called Knightmare Alert."

Jaelyn should do this

Lans claims, "Bring it on"

Anonymous claims, "Please. I can only handle so many puns."

Kinaed claims, "Okay that's the 2nd of our topics for today :)"

Kinaed questions to Rey, "Please introduce us to your next topic? :)"

Rey states, "When fighting an NPC I think it would be nice to have the option to restraint them or knock them out like we did with the Jade Arrow. As it is now if we do fight with an NPC we automatically have to murder them unless they have the Mercy code set up. "
Kinaed muses, "I thought you had to type finish to kill an NPC?"

Anonymous claims, "Do you? I've had them just fall unconscious unless you FINISh them."

Temi has lost link.
Temi has reconnected.

Temi mutters under her breath.

Ghed says, "He says there's no way to arrest and move them around"

Deedee states, "Yeah, you don't have to finish them"

Kitty states, "I'm pretty sure only the animals die without finishing."

Deedee states, "You can also carry them while they're unconcious"

Anonymous claims, "Speaking of which, I always hear the FINISH THEM in the mortal kombat voice."

Kinaed grins at Anonymous.

Lans states to Anonymous, "Same"

Deedee claims, "Also if you wake them up, they will follow you around"

Anonymous states, "And I gotta forewarn all you guys... I go for the lou kang finisher."

Deedee claims, "I have thought it might be nice if you didn't automatically finish animals though"

Kinaed muses to Rey, "Does it feel better knowing that you can pick up and move unconcious NPCs?"
Kinaed claims to Deedee, "I think you can turn that off... hmm."

Faheem is idle.

Faheem is no longer idle.
Faheem has returned from AFK.

Kinaed claims, "Doesn't seem to be. Okay, adding that to my notes."

Deedee states, "I haven't found a command to"

Kitty says, "Automatically finishing animals doesn't really... bug me."

Kinaed claims, "It will be a lower priority change though."

Deedee nods.

Deedee states, "There's times it would be useful"

Rey states, "Yes. So far I haven't fought NPCs besides Jade Arrow but I was informed you have to finish them."

Kinaed claims to Kitty, "It wouldn't bother me if I had to attack first, it just would bother me if I were aggro-ed and had to finish. We do have some aggro animals."
Temi has lost link.

Temi has reconnected.

Kinaed states, "That said, when an aggro animal is after you, finishing is probably the most realistic outcome to getting them to stop."

Kitty says, "Oh, yes. Quite a few. But, they can be fleed from."

Kinaed comforts Temi.

Ghed states, "I did code the JAs to make them easy and quick to handle when beaten"

Anonymous claims, "Yes but our aggro animals are... not the kind you wouldn't leave alive, really."

Anonymous states, "You would*"

Kitty says to Kinaed, "Exactly."
Kinaed nods at Anonymous.

Anonymous states, "Rabid bears and crocodiles and the like."

Kinaed ponders.
Deedee claims, "I don't think they're rabid"

Temi has lost link.
Temi has reconnected.

Gretchman trails off, "Unless you were trying to perhaps..."

Gretchman questions, "Guard your cabin with a rabid gator?"

Kitty claims, "I think he was kidding."

Kinaed says, "I'm not sensing that people feel this is an urgent item or have concensus that things need to change."
Grim says, "Keep leaving my entrance lambs at home."

Anonymous states, "Shush gretch dont give away my amazing new strategy"

Rey states, "That's fine. If NPC can just go unconscious instead of kill that works."

Anonymous is being sarcastic.

Anonymous states, "Me personally, I don't really mind one way or the other about auto-finishing animals."

Kinaed nods.

Deedee claims, "It's not urgent, but would like the option to toggle-off auto-murder of creatures"

Ghed states to Rey, "Thanks for bringing it upo tho"

Kinaed claims, "I'm thinking NPCs can go unconscious without being finished, so I'm trying to figure out if maybe Rey needs help with something or if we have a misunderstanding of how things work."

Kinaed nods at Deedee.

Kinaed says, "I'll note that down - it would be non-urgent code, for sure."

Kitty claims, "All of them except animals do, as far as I understand."

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Deedee states, "I think just a misunderstanding from a script set up just for the jade arrow thugs"
Kinaed states to Deedee, "Gotcha."

Kinaed says, "Okay, that's all of our updates and our Player Topics for today."

Kinaed asks, "What would people like to talk about? Anything?"

Deedee queries, "Did we have player heartbeat?"

Lans nods.

Kitty says, "Pretty sure we did."

Anonymous claims, "I prefer blue m&ms to the other colors."

Anonymous claims, "I feel that they taste better. Even though AI know its psychological."

Deedee states, "Oh, guess my pulse was weak."

say Just thank you for making me feel welcome here and it's been a lot of fun playing here!

Olha declares, "Just thank you for making me feel welcome here and it's been a lot of fun playing here!"

Kitty pats Olha on the head.
Kinaed says, "We did, yep :)"

Kinaed claims, "If anyone missed it and wants to share anything about how the game is going for them, though, we're ears open."

Deedee claims, "I'm pretty happy with the sudden influx of Physicians"
Deedee states, "Surprisingly few Merchants now though, feels like opposite day"

Anonymous queries, "It does doesn't it?"
Faheem questions, "Where are the villains though?"

Anonymous states to Deedee, ""I'm going to adopt a more 'hands-on' approach to learning about medicine. I will require several scalpels.""

Kitty says, "Everywhere."

Anonymous says, "Oh they're DEFINITELY around. Trust me on that one."

Deedee gets a finely-sharpened lancet engraved with 'My Art is Painful' from a basic field supply kit crafted from water-proofed leather.

Deedee flips a finely-sharpened lancet engraved with 'My Art is Painful' into the air, and catches it as it begins its descent.
Faheem declaims, "Awsome! Can't wait to see what actions they're gonna take"

Anonymous trails off, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...."

Kinaed says, "Just some quick staff advice from discussion: Door guards can be knocked out. Theoretically, if a door guard is knocked out, its mobprogs won't trigger. If this is incorrect (someone who experiments), let us know. But as it is, we believe that an unconscious guard won't prevent someone from going by."

Deedee says, "That's my experience, yes"

Deedee says, "You're also welcome to RPA waiting for them to go off shift"
Deedee states, "May or may not work"

Ghed asks, "Anything else? Do you guys want more puppets or stuff?"

Kinaed says, "Okay, we have fifteen minutes left."

Kinaed smiles at Ghed.

Deedee always wants more stuff.

Sparkles says, "I have a quick thing."

Ghed claims, "I do want to remind players to consider making STs"

Sparkles claims, "If there's time."

Kitty claims, "Yeah, committing murder isn't necessary to do sneaky stuff. >.<"

Ghed queries to Sparkles, "Yes?"

Kinaed states to Sparkles, "Please go for it :)"
Anonymous nods at Kitty.

Faheem asks, "What is ST's?"

Deedee says, "Story Telling"

Rey states, "They are like mini DM campaigns ran by players."

Faheem states, "Ooh there's another helpfile i haven't read"

Anonymous says, "I have three or four ideas for STs but... I've never actually ran one."

Deedee claims, "It's a system that gives you some limited staff-like powers to run a story, like a D&D kind of thing"

Rey says, "I honestly haven't had time to run the STs I planned."
Sparkles queries, "Just a thought on best practices on if a plot hook is mostly being done via letter, should people also be submitting request boards to make sure it's known there was a response?"

InsertName is idle.
Sarathi is idle.

Sarathi is no longer idle.
Sarathi has returned from AFK.

Ghed has transferred Violet. [OOC]

Temi gives a plush, little monkey toy garbed with a mask and bat wings to Violet.

Violet waves.

Deedee states, "Better late that never"

Kitty claims, "Only way to get a monkey is to show up."

Violet claims, "Worth it for the monkey-bat"

Ghed states to Sparkles, "You mean if they mail a npc_"

Deedee states, "I'm not sure if I understand your question, Sparkles"
Violet says, "(and to see all your beautiful faces)"

Kitty preens.

Lans waves to Violet.

Jaelyn waves

InsertName is no longer idle.
InsertName has returned from AFK.

Jaelyn cackles at Lans.

Jaelyn says, "I have it."
Jaelyn claims, "The most awesome thing."

Sparkles nods to Ghed.

Eos says, "That's hard to answer but generally I don't think its necessary, we usually have one staff member have ownership about a plot and they can share the info as needed"

Kinaed queries, "Is there anything else on anyone's mind? I'm getting distracted by tells :)"

Kitty trails off, "When mailing an NPC, in the past, I've put it in the 'action' of a plot..."
Eos wonders, "Do you mean staff plots?"

Ghed states, "If the npc has a mail box like Arrow did, you don't need to let us know"

Ghed says, "But it doesn't hurt to let us know in any case"

Eos nods.

Kitty says, "Either, really. Mailing the Synod, mailing NPCs for a staff plot... any of them."
Temi says, "Definitely let staff know you've sent a letter to a non-active NPC though"
Eos states, "I#d say if staff doesn't react a request board asking about it cant hurt either"
Deedee claims, "I was wondering about that, if staff are alerted if you mail an NPC like the king or others on the feature npcs helpfile"

Temi says, "Nope, we'd have to check them/the overall list"
Faheem says, "I got to go, folks. Good night for all! It was a pleasure, meet you IC :). Also, staff, great job again."

Kinaed pontificates to Faheem, "Thanks for coming!"

Faheem has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]

Eos finishes abruptly, "In the case of a played out npc - like a flesh character - a request board could help alert us, yea"

Deedee nods.
Deedee claims, "Interesting seeing so many more on the feature npc list"
Deedee queries, "When did the proconsul of Farin come into play?"

Ghed claims, "Wasn't me"

Temi states, "It's been a good long while. Probably that big storm thing."

Kitty wonders, "Yeah, the cracks in the ground, right?"

Ghed nods.

Kitty states, "About two years ago-ish. Not quite two years ago now."

Temi claims, "If not, it was even before that."

Deedee claims, "Neat."

Temi says, "It wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea to remove them from that list, since we don't currently have the context on them."

Deedee muses to Kinaed, "Are there still plans to extend the game to another city?"

TI-FACT 43: It's possible to 'eavesdrop' on other rooms and players. [See HELP EAVESDROP]

Kinaed says to Deedee, "Yes, albeit not immediately as we had a low pbase for awhile. It looks like that trend is reversing. I'd like to have about 30 active players per day before we consider splitting the pbase though. "

Deedee muses, "I think Niamh was building the grid, yes? Anyone take it over?"

Violet asks, "How old is Beatrix now?"
Kinaed says to Deedee, "Not specifically."
Temi claims, "She's getting up there."

Deedee queries, "Probably not as old as the former Duchess of Vandago. How old is she now?"

Jaelyn muses, "Another city?"

Jaelyn asks, "That sounds fun. But which one?"

Temi states, "Hm. They may be about contemporaries, actually."

Violet claims, "Beatrix been around for at least the thirty-some IC years I've been playing, I think."
Kinaed claims, "Time's up, actually :) Thank you everyone who attended today."

Jaelyn waves.

Kinaed pontificates, "I look forward to catching up with you again next week!"

Jaelyn declaims, "Thank you!"

Ghed waves.

Deedee waves.

Kinaed declares, "Have a great time with your RP until we meet again, folks!"

Kinaed trails off, "Retrans in 3..."

say Thank you! Can you get to the forum via the website and where do you post the log from these?

Olha queries, "Thank you! Can you get to the forum via the website and where do you post the log from these?"

Lans says, "Remember to tithe the Order"

Kinaed trails off, "2..."

Anonymous says, "Bye bye"

Kinaed trails off, "1..."

Grim exclaims, "AA!"

• Information