Log of OOC Meeting - 2021-03-06

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Taunya

Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:05 pm

Kinaed says, "A reminder of the OOC Chat Pact: Regardless of what we discuss, we understand and truly believe that everyone on TI does the best they can, given what they know at the time, their skills and abilities, the resources available, and the situation at hand. We will be respectful of this and each other at all times."

Kinaed claims, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
   - Player Heartbeat
   - Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today? If you register a topic, please pre-write it so you're ready to present it when called upon."

Random says, "I have a topic."

Sparkles claims, "I have something."

Viridis has transferred Drystan.  [OOC]

Kinaed wonders, "I have both of you written down. Anyone else?"

Drystan states, "I had a minor topic, if we're asking about"

Kinaed nods at Drystan.

Kinaed claims to Drystan, "Adding you to the list. Please pre-type it :)"

Kinaed says, "Okay, if anyone else comes up with anything, please send me a tell."

Kinaed says, "Meanwhile, kicking off Staff Updates:"

Random begins to count their money.

Kinaed states, "Last week, I handled some policy. This week, Staff have an announcement to make. We feel we've been pretty poor in the past about enforcing HELP POLICY GUILDLEADERS. As a result, we've started a weekly review of GLs against HELP POLICY GUILDLEADERS and have a code solution I'll share with you momentarily."

Kinaed claims, "However as code takes time to write, if our weekly review indicates that we have a particularly egregiously inactive GL or one not doing their duties, we'll initiate a gambit (once the code is fixed - it doesn't work at the moment) to allow the pbase to decide if we're wrong."

Deedee queries, "Gambit's broken?"

Kinaed questions to Temi, "Can you move the specfication we wrote up to the Bugs board and open it to players for review?"

Kinaed states, "It is against covert GLs."

Deedee claims, "Ah."

Temi has redirected a note, OOC GL Gambits (Edited by Kinaed) (Edited by Kinaed), on the Bugs board.

Elwin has lost link.
Elwin has reconnected.

Kinaed claims, "For complete transparency, staff took a decision today to remove the Tenebrae for inactivity as they were not responding to IC or OOC communication from staff about the guild. They're still in the guild, just no longer Tenebrae."

Deedee nods.

Kinaed claims, "I want to stress that this can happen for many reasons, and is not necessarily a reflection on the player."

Drystan questions, "How will this affect previously gambited-but-succeeded GLs? Are they still immune?"

Kinaed states, "We have had incidents of people being in the hospital, for example."

Anonymous claims, "How does the Council play into this system? It's not really a traditional 'guild' in that sense."

Viridis states, "It's a big scary world, and RL was full of random, sudden interruptions before COVID."

Kinaed asks of Drystan, "They have an immunity period that's code built for I think a month or something like that?"

Deedee queries, "I think council would work the same?"

Kinaed claims to Anonymous, "At the moment, the Council would work the same."

Temi asks, "I'd expect council to be the same, and I think the intent is that it's a more OOC system. If people aren't able to do their job for some reason, we'll OOCly initiate a resignation for them.  If they're around, we may let them decide how it goes?"

Salem claims, "Depends for the council. The seneschal woulld need to be revoted with bids. The chancelore could be handled as normal, I believe."

Kinaed claims, "Generally speaking, it takes a lot for a GL to come to staff attention. Often we are by nature too slow to recognize or act on problems, and we really don't like this aspect of our roles - that is why we have put together the specification Temi has released. Ideally it will be long term automated, and the GLs will have plenty of warning and ability to rectify concerns."

Kinaed nods at Salem.

Random nods.

Kinaed claims, "If the Seneschal is removed, then it will go to bid automatically."

Anonymous states, "As per HELP POLICY GUILDLEADERS, the Council doesn't really have ranks to promote or demote to, the only exception being the chancellor. Nor are the members of the council really 'guild members'; it's just a collection of the nobility. Nor are there any guildskills for it to be taught, or advertising, or chasing seekers, and so on."

Kinaed questions to Anonymous, "Perhaps we can discuss this offline as it is an edge case and we have a lot to discuss this OOC Chat?"

Anonymous claims, "Sure."

Deedee states, "Well, there's the council, then there's the coded council guild"

Temi states, "One of the complaints we have heard from players is that they get frustrated when a GL isn't doing their job, but they don't want to take IC steps, because their character wouldn't.  So this should help that"

Kinaed states to Anonymous, "I'll be available immediately after OOC Chat to discuss."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Random states, "There are also times when if you try to take steps ICly, it's codedly impossible"

Kinaed nods at Random.

Ghed states, "Inactive GLs attract less IC hostility than active, bold ones"

Random states, "For instance, you can't subvert a GL you never meet"

Deedee grins.

Kinaed nods at Random.

Random claims, "And AFAIK it's not possible to gambit someone without revealing your name, which makes things complicated for covert guilds"

Kinaed claims, "Anyway, we are open to feedback on the automated system. In the meantime, one of our standard weekly Staff Meeting agenda items is whether any of the guilds are struggling with having a GL abide by HELP POLICY GUILDLEADER."

Sparkles states, "Pay someone else to do it for you."

Wirt snickers.

Kinaed states to Random, "It is anonymous, provided whatever you're doing would ICly be anonymous."

Kinaed nods at Sparkles.

Kinaed states, "That's another option."

Kinaed claims, "I may need to clarify about anonymity in gambits, taking a note, will check help files and maybe update."

Kinaed claims, "Okay, so we do have other announcements, but a lot of the other staff have done some great work, and I want them to be able to tell you about it."

Kinaed trails off, "So..."

Kinaed rolled 1d5 for a pool of: 3. 

Kinaed asks of Salem, "You're up :) Please give us your update?"

Random claims to Kinaed, "Just going to say thanks for the clarification. Shooshing myself now"

Kinaed smiles at Random.

Salem claims, "I programmed the age difference in that you can see while looking at others. It's still a little buggy, so please be patient about it. Then we have put in new tattoo code. You can now wear exactly one tattoo for each wear slot. The normal 3 clothing per slot can then be layered over it. I hope people will like it. Otherwise I have done much coding and helped the others out."

Kinaed states to Salem, "Thank you :) It's been deeply appreciated."

Raspberries states, "Oooh, love the tattoos not taking up a wear slot thing"

Drystan claps for Salem!

Raspberries claims, "That was a long-time pet peeve of mine"

Kinaed nods.

Sparkles questions, "Do the tattoos in chargen need to be adjusted with the new code?"

Kinaed rolled 1d4 for a pool of: 1. 

Salem claims, "Not to my knowledge."

Temi states, "Tattoos should be the same object-wise"

Sparkles nods.

Ionica states, "The age-clarification bit has been really refreshing and helpful."

Temi claims, "I didn't load any tattoo changes for the testing."

Kinaed wonders to Eos, "You're up :) Please give us your weekly update? :)"

Eos says, "I looked at mobprog code - had some nice players help me out -  and at the code for the daily quest thing, made some progress there. "

Kinaed asks, "Really exciting for daily quests to come in - may I ask how that's progressing?"

Eos says, "Salem helped me figure out how to roll a random location without doing memory allocation which was my biggest bottleneck"

Drystan sneezes loudly.

Kinaed smiles.

Eos states, "What I need to figure out is how to make it so the location changes"

Kinaed nods at Eos.

Kinaed states, "Thanks :)"

Kinaed rolled 1d3 for a pool of: 3. 

Kinaed says to Viridis, "You're up :)"

Deedee muses, "Will daily quests just be for skill boosts, or could other rewards be offered too like silver?"

Viridis says, "Hey everyone. My work was busy this past week, so I took a slowdown when it comes to my workload. I appreciate so much everyone involved for their patience with my slowness. That being said, my workload primarily revolves around Mage Love. Big props to some players for sending me great ideas for new spells, as well as those mages that were involved in The Event. Your willingness to put yourselves in danger is great for the whole game (not just mages), your personal stories, and most importantly, me having a blast." 

"I'm parsing through suggested spells for write-ups. Kicking off and continuing mage rp. The new demon spec is in, and I think it was mentioned last week I will be manually running demons with other staff for our summoners. Please invite me for such a scene. I'm so lonely." 

"Second big announce is that the code barriers to the mage guild have been dissolved. We're a ways from dual guilding, but expect to see the Sanctus rolling out soon. Unless you're Order-related, in which case expect to not see them." 

"All that being said, I've been after others for their ideas. If you're a mage, mage-adjacent, or mage-foe, I'd love to hear your ideas. Discord, pnote, whatever you like - my door is open."

Kinaed says, "Right now, I think it's QP :)"

Temi states, "The daily quests is actually a 'daily focus room'"

Deedee claims, "Ohh."

Temi claims, "The skill mini quests is a little different system, which will be on all sorts of different skills"

Eos claims, "Daily quests aren't temis quests, theyre the thing of "go to this location and rp there and earn qp" so different thing :) Letting Viridis take the spotlight now"

Ghed states, "Viridis has been working very very hard"

Deedee states, "Got it, got confused with the naming. :)"

Random says, "Big thanks to Viridis for all the work you've done. Your work has really been breathing life into the mage side of the game."

Drystan claims, "As a baby knight, I am very stoked for more filthy mages to hunt down"

Drystan states, "And very excited for new stuff that will enrich their gameplay"

Kinaed smiles.

Viridis says to Drystan, "I hope we can give you some new scars to test out the tattoo code changes :)"

Anonymous states, "I am now scared."

Kinaed questions to Viridis, "Does this mean that Demon Summoning is officially open, or are we expecting that next week?"

Anonymous claims, "Big spooky mage.s"

Drystan says, "Only if they attract many babes"

Raspberries grins.

Ghed declares to Anonymous, "Be afraid. Lithmore will burn to the ground!"

Anonymous says, "It better not."

Anonymous says, "Its made of stone."

Eos states, "For now."

Viridis finishes abruptly to Kinaed, "I'm ready to rumble. The summoning changes pre-code are largely fluff - new demons, reorganizing, instituting demonic politics"

Kinaed nods at Viridis.

Kinaed muses to Viridis, "With regards to the Sanctum, when can people start seeking that?"

Viridis claims, "Technically they might be able to start seeking now? I'll need to spruce up the GL and pretty up things, but it's technically open. I'd just ask people give me a day's headstart so I can make those changes"

Kinaed nods at Viridis.

Kinaed muses to Viridis, "Thanks :) May I ask you to write an Announce Board post after OOC Chat? :)"

Kinaed rolled 1d2 for a pool of: 1. 

Kinaed says to Ghed, "You're up :)"

Ghed nods.

Ghed says, "I didn't do a great deal this week. The usual upkeep of recommends, phomes, etc. I made a npc healer for the Madison to help physicians. And it doesn't work, lol."

Kinaed grins.

Kinaed says, "That's what prompted Eos to look into mobprog code."

Ghed says, "Other than that, working with Temi in exploring dungeons from yore, unconnected from grid."

Kinaed nods.

Kinaed grins.

Ghed states, "Temi is a Patience Elemental."

Kinaed says, "Yeah, she's pretty awesome :)"

Ghed nods.

Ionica says, "TI loves a good dungeon."

Temi says, "I dunno about that"

Temi grins.

Kinaed exclaims to Temi, "Lucky last :) You're up!"

Random queries, "What kind of dungeon?"

Ghed states, "I can't say"

Temi states, "Finally off of a stressful oncall at work, though still have some deadlines.  But a little more to the normal levels of functionality.  Continuing to work on skill mini quests and plots and such.  I am signed up to offer a staff quest this month and I've got some ideas, probably to be expected around mid-month.  And the shiny new recipe of the week is not one, but two recipes!  Added to leatherworking, fur shawls.  Both regular fur and costly ones for the special rare stuff."

Cat is idle.

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed says, "Okay, that's it for Staff Updates :) Thank you, Staff. Really appreciate your work this week."

Ionica claims, "Staff is flat-out awesome."

Kinaed asks, "Next up - Player Heartbeat. How has the game been this week, folks?"

Elwin sneezes loudly.
Elwin is idle.

Random says, "Work was utterly mad, which limited my engagement. Did some little tasks and am enjoying meeting all the new characters this weekend"

Deedee states, "Haven't had enough time to RP much, but appreciating the outbreak of corpserot! Not sure if that was player or staff-instigated"

Anonymous says, "I have sought out a few cyans and had some scenes with them. I found them fun and I *hope* they did too, but I may or may not have unintentionally terrified them."

Kinaed says to Deedee, "Not staff to my knowledge. :)"

Wirt claims, "I've been having a blast so far. I've only RP'd with a few people, but I've been enjoying myself."

RainbowQuartz states, "I have enjoyed getting back into things. Planning a small ic even sometime soon, probably this week! Taking a break from grinding out skills and actually engaging in rp. "

Elwin is no longer idle.

Ionica claims, "It's been slow-going as I cautiously break into a new character. Baby steps."

Elwin has returned from AFK.
Kinaed smiles.

Sparkles claims, "A bit quiet at times but I had some interesting RP this week. Very happy to see all the new cyans."

Kinaed nods at Ionica.

Kinaed states, "Same."

Drystan says, "Truly excellent, managed to meet a lot of people and do some guild stuff. I highly recommend calling folk out in public, it snowballed"

Viridis states to Ionica, "Welcome; hope to see you go from baby steps to running :)"

Ionica declaims to Viridis, "Thank you!"

Kinaed asks, "It sounds like this week was pretty positive for most. That's great to hear! :) Dare I ask - anything shitting anyone that's not already a topic?"

Drystan says, "I did submit that 3 page essay on courier box costs "

Kinaed states to Drystan, "It's on our Staff Talking point list. Thanks for submitting your thoughts :)"

Raspberries states, "Haha, yeah boxes have always been two arms and a leg from npcs"

Anonymous says, "I get them for 1 silver *grin*"

Raspberries claims, "And cheaper than dirt with the skill"

Drystan states, "Another sign of Temi's eternal patience"

Sparkles states, "Just a ruffle on the change to Invite making scene arranging take longer, but I've brought them up before."

Drystan says, "And yes that was all part of the essay"

Kinaed nods at Drystan.

Ghed nods at Drystan.

Kinaed queries to Sparkles, "Can you clarify that a bit?"

Kinaed questions, "I don't recall anything on how a scene takes longer due to the invite command?"

Sparkles states, "Ah, wanting to Invite folks so the RP can get started faster but a lot of spaces are blocked out of the code."

Kinaed states, "Apologies if you have raised it before, my memory is more like a sieve than a steel trap, sadly."

Deedee claims, "I think guildhalls are supposed to be renabled which will help my issues"

Kinaed wonders, "Why not just go to places where you can send an invite?"

Kinaed nods at Deedee.

Kinaed claims, "That was a decision we agreed on, just hasn't been a high priority change."

Kinaed states, "Okay, I think I'm getting where that came in. :)"

Ghed states, "I think she means phomes"

Kinaed claims, "Phomes were decided against."

Ghed nods.

Drystan queries, "Everyone pile on the front yard until the whole party is there?"

Kinaed declares, "We feel there's enough players 'not getting out and about to meet new people' that we didn't want to encourage that. Sorry!"

Kinaed nods at Drystan.

Temi nods.

Temi claims, "And at least there's a trail to your phome if people walk there."

Kinaed claims, "That's certainly an option, and I can see why that would make a scene take longer, if one was dead set that the RP had to happen in their phome."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed says to Sparkles, "Thank you for jogging our memory."

Deedee claims, "Invite is supposed to leave a trail, though I don't know how it works"

Wirt says, "Phomes have trails? They're not attached to the road? That's neat to know."

Sparkles nods at Kinaed.

Anonymous says, "By trail they mean footprints and such that people can follow with the TRACKING skill"

Wirt claims, "Ohh."

Deedee claims, "Wirt, referring to the 'track' system"

Random claims, "Never needing to leave your phome also gives a great deal of immunity to antagonistic rp actions"

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed nods at Random.

Temi states, "Though they can be attached with 'portal' objects, that can be things like a trail, where you go 'enter trail' instead of a direction.  But that's a different subject."

Wirt nods.

Drystan says, "Sometimes it's nice to invite people to your place to see all your stuff but I think that's just not Invite compatible"

Deedee nods.

Kinaed states, "Thanks for the response to the Player Heartbeat :) We have 3 registered player topics at the moment, and we're running out of time... sorry for Staff Updates being so extensive! Thanks for your patience everyone."

Deedee says, "Invite is intended for public rp"

Kinaed trails off, "Kicking off Player Topics..."

Kinaed muses to Random, "Won't you introduce us to your topic?"

Random finishes abruptly, "I'll keep this quick. I think it would be healthy for us to start doing - either internal or with Staff assistance - audits on Guild helpfiles, especially with respect to onboarding new players and giving them some 'getting started in your Guild' info"

Temi claims, "Adding a new getting started helpfile to every guild would be awesome."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Random claims, "The best example I can think of is setting up something similar to what's in help magic intro, but guild focused"

Sparkles says, "Well or helpfiles people can see before they join the Guild about what will be expected."

Kinaed says, "I agree."

Temi says, "I think we'd be happy to add them, if guildleaders put things together, though I don't know if we'd be ready to mandate them"

Kinaed has transferred Gaiseric.  [OOC]

Temi nods at Sparkles.

Temi claims, "I think that's a different sort of thing, which could also be worthy."

Deedee declaims, "That's not a bad idea! I try to give every inductee a orientation, which is a great RP opportunity, but it's more difficult when there aren't many members to show the ropes"

Random states, "To me, it's less about expectations and more about giving new players something to do, even if their GL is too busy to do a full orientation"

Random states, "And ideas of what to work on to start showing that they want to be or are trying to be ready for promotion"

Wirt says, "I"

Kinaed claims, "Right now, if you're a GL and want to adjust your guild's help files, please raise a Request Board with what help files you want. We can work with you then. I agree with Random that it'd be nice if every guild had these help files, but I'm not sure whether staff are the right people to be writing them as we want Guilds to be owned by players."

Kinaed has transferred Violet.  [OOC]

Deedee nods.

Eos gives a carefully engraved brass spoon polished to a golden sheen to Violet.

Eos queries, "Who else did I miss?"

Eos gives a carefully engraved brass spoon polished to a golden sheen to Gaiseric.

Viridis states, "I was actually just reading a forum post on the topic, Random. I'm pretty willing to help this and along and work with people - GLs and new players - to get some ideas of a standard going. Even if not writing them, helping brainstorm and organize like Kinaed says"

Sparkles claims, "Perhaps that could be a good forum topic? Folks who have played in the various Guilds might have suggestions."

Kinaed says, "In any case, I'd be happy to sit down and maybe do a 'here's the help files for each guild that we'd like to see' and try to work with existing GLs to make them happen."

Kinaed nods at Viridis.

Kinaed asks of Viridis, "Is this an action I can put on you?"

Viridis states, "I'm not talented with code outside of beginner python, so I have to find fluff like this so I keep useful :)"

Random states to Kinaed, "Yep, that's exactly what I've been hoping, and you'll see me working on that for my guild in the coming weeks too :)"

Kinaed smiles at Random.

Eos gives a carefully engraved brass spoon polished to a golden sheen to Drystan.

Kinaed trails off, "Okay, I'm putting that against Viridis for the moment, and we'll check in later if it needs to change. In the interests of time..."

Ghed has gone AFK.

Kinaed claims to Sparkles, "You're up :) Please introduce us to your topic."
Wimpled is idle.

Eos turns the spoon around in her hand and the light caught is reflected in a warm golden hue.

Sparkles states, "So, I'm very excited we have lots of new players! And our new players are asking questions on Visnet and that's great! But just as a reminder ... about making sure we don't get snippy on Visnet. Also 'I don't know' or 'perhaps ask that a bit later' or 'perhaps ask this on the Discord' is a valid option. Telling people wrong infos might confuse them later."

Wimpled is no longer idle.

Wimpled has returned from AFK.

Kinaed claims, "I think I'm one of the people guilty of 'Er, I don't know.' or maybe giving wrong info because the last thing I remember is a decade old. It's a good point, thank you."

Kinaed states, "I'd like to also ask that if a person can get RP out of asking ICly, that perhaps we consider routing them to asking ICly? I'd say use your judgment though, as to what routes things ICly in a positive way, and what is unnecessarily frustrating."

Kinaed claims to Sparkles, "Thanks :)"

Sparkles nods.

Violet says, "To add to this: make sure that you're giving your personal advice/perspective you preface it as such. I think there's been a bit of confusion lately surrounding older players not making clear when they're sharing their opinions vs. hard rules/policy/expectation."

Deedee nods.

Drystan claims, "I will say the various questions of 'where can I find <random item found only in one store>' is probably not something that will bring up a lot of RP though"
Kinaed nods at Violet.

Kinaed nods at Drystan.

Sparkles states, "Also opinions that contradict helpfiles just confuses the matter more."

Kinaed claims, "In that case, I think it's fine to just directly answer."

Deedee says, "Especially around things like sumptuary"

Kinaed nods at Sparkles.

Drystan claims, "At that point you're forcing someone to either comb the entire grid for a single item just because you want someone to ask ICly"

Kinaed nods at Drystan.

Anonymous claims, "I'm still not 100 percent sure if vNPC reeves will enforce sumptuary or if its left solely to PC reeves."

Drystan states, "Or else making them give up on the thing. Just say where the item is"

Kinaed says, "I agree, it's a judgment call as to what's worth routing people to IC means."

Deedee says, "But you may find it cheaper from another player than somewhere on grid"

Viridis claims, "Show your Reeves some love. Dress out of sumptuary and distract them from hunting our Brother and Sisterhood"

Drystan says, "Right but SAY THAT instead of just refusing to give some info"

Kinaed states to Anonymous, "Solely PC ones."

Anonymous claims, "Well that's good to know"

Drystan says, "'You can find it here, but it's expensive, you can get it for cheaper with players'"

Cat has left the game.

Kinaed nods at Drystan.

Raspberries nods in agreement with Viridis.

Kinaed grins.

Random states, "Keeping what's listed in roster up to date would help too, a lot of times I end up doing a ton of detective work to figure out which pshops are even in stock"

Viridis states to Drystan, "That is an incredibly good point I want to highlight. Remember new players are new. If you're directing them to a shop, highlight that other players can be asked. Being explicit with things we might take for granted is helpful to practice."

Kinaed nods at Random.

Elwin is idle.

Random finishes abruptly, "But I know that that audit- for lack of a better term - is always a big lift"

Kinaed states to Random, "I wonder if there's a better way to do that than how we're doing it now. I might take an action to investigate that."

Viridis claims to Deedee, "Think I heard Merchants / Merchant-adjacent folks were working on that Roster stuff"

Random nods at Kinaed.

Sparkles says, "Giving the advise that other players can help is probably more likely to naturally produce RP than just 'ask IC'"

Wirt claims, "I've found many shops named weird things that don't correspond to their inventory."

Kinaed claims, "Okay, we're near the top of the hour-"

Random claims, "I'd suggest delegating it to merchant GL was successful, but merchant GL is also the most chronically overworked one based on past OOC meets"

Kinaed questions to Drystan, "You had a topic? Won't you introduce us?"

Kinaed nods at Random.

Drystan says, "So I would mostly just like to bring up a topic I saw on the forums while browsing, about Latency needing some clarification. There were a variety of topics and information brought up by players during this, and I think it might benefit from having some helpfiles updated to include this information for new latent players. Almost all of the information was new to me, as a returning player, and it is listed precisely nowhere other than a few mage-only helpfiles and inside of the brains of long-time players. (https://ti-legacy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2291) The topic had just one staff reponse, which was just confirming some bit of mechanical info, but there wasn't any confirmation on whether the actual helpfiles would be updated at all--I truly think that something that had so much conflicting discussion SHOULD be updated."

Drystan states, "In addition there was some serious discussion about latency itself being a bit too safe, and the possibility of making it sniff-out-able by other mages, which I really agreed with, personally, but that might be a totally different topic--so mostly, I'd just like staff to look at latency, and that forum post and update the latency helpfiles with suggestions for players to possibly be assisted by--I'm not sure if it's codedly possible but it could even be for-latent-eyes only the way mage helpfiles are for mages only, if there is concern about meta-gaming."

Viridis wonders to Wirt, "Do you remember which ones? I can help pass that along to the right parties"

Kinaed nods at Drystan.

Kinaed questions to Viridis, "Given your work lately, is it okay to have a review of latency on your plate too?"

Drystan claims, "I checked the helpfile and its ridiculously vague. I'd have no idea what to do with it"

Viridis states to Kinaed, "I was in the middle of volunteering for it"

Raspberries says, "I would like if the latency stuff worked more like it used to"

Wirt questions to Viridis, "I can go through them again, yeah, and send you a note?"

Violet claims, "Belatedly: there's been a fair bit of effort to update Roster recently. Merchant GLs have provided updated info to staff as far as player-owned shops and we've also updated the IC board posts about available craftsman and guild shops around the city."

Kinaed asks of Drystan, "Can you pboard staff with the questions you want clearly answered so we can 'test' the help files against them?"

Viridis states to Drystan, "Ping me on Discord and let's have a discussion later about unclear points. Having fresh eyes will help me a lot."

Viridis claims to Kinaed, "Why are you in my head"

Drystan says, "I can but it would be reiterating the forum post's points pretty seriously"

Kinaed says to Viridis, "It's a good head."

Random states, "Yeah, thanks to you guys for keeping the IC merchant board up to date"

Random states, "It's actually my go-to resource for pshops "

Drystan states, "The helpfile literally just says 'extraordinary things' whereas the various posts on the forum has multiple suggestions and such that are actually usable by players and supported by lore"

RainbowQuartz refrains from head related comments...

Viridis questions, "You know when your boss says something full of innuendo and you just have to grin and bear it?"

Kinaed blushes.

Eos laughs.

Violet claims, "I mean... she's Kinky and we're in room 69. Seems apt."

Random states to Viridis, "The worse one is when you send a slack message in a hurry and didnt think about your wording, lol"

Random states, "Then it's in writing forever"

GeeBee is idle.

Kinaed claims, "Okay, we're at the top of the hour :)"

RainbowQuartz says OOCly, "To those I was in a scene with, I need to go eat, but I will return!"

Kinaed says, "I want to thank everyone for joining us today. It's nice to see players engaged and wanting to talk to us about the game, what we can do better with, etc."

Kinaed pontificates, "I hope to see you next week, everyone! In the meantime, enjoy your RP!"

Deedee waves.

Anonymous states, "Bye bye"

Moonwrath waves.

Kinaed says, "Thanks again for the hard work this week, Staff :)"

GeeBee is no longer idle.
GeeBee has returned from AFK.

Violet waves.

Kinaed trails off, "Retransing everyone in 3..."

Raspberries waves.

Kinaed trails off, "2..."

Wirt places his right fist over his heart in salute.

RainbowQuartz waves.

Viridis waves.

Kinaed trails off, "1..."

• Information