Log of OOC Meeting - 2020-12-12

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Taunya

Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:25 pm

Kinaed states, "A reminder of the OOC Chat Pact: Regardless of what we discuss, we understand and truly believe that everyone on TI does the best they can, given what they know at the time, their skills and abilities, the resources available, and the situation at hand. We will be respectful of this and each other at all times."

Kinaed has transferred Kimaris.  [OOC]

Kinaed claims, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
   - Player Heartbeat
   - Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today? If you register a topic, please pre-write it so you're ready to present it when called upon."

Temi gives a quaint gingerbread cottage, wreathed in spun sugar flames to Kimaris.

Kinaed claims, "Staff have a topic to discuss, so I'll put us down, but as last."

Deedee nods.

Raspberries queries, "Will it be a hot topic?"

Kinaed claims, "Nah"

Kuzco claims, "I had a topic but I forgot about it so I'll add another one"

Kinaed grins.

Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

Kinaed muses, "Anyone else?"

Kinaed wonders, "Sec, door - Temi, take over?"

Kinaed has gone AFK.

Sparkles claims, "I have a topic/question/thought so I can be added to the list."

Preposterous is devoid of topics.

Temi asks, "Okay.  So on the figuring out who goes when.  We've got... Kuzco and Sparkles and then staff?"

Lalatina states, "I actually have zero RP hours logged. I have no idea what's going on here."

Lalatina says, "I'll just sit and listen."

Preposterous asks of Lalatina, "Are you brand new?"

Lalatina nods.

Kuzco waves.

Preposterous pontificates, "Welcome!"

Kuzco declaims, "Welcome to TI!"

Lalatina claims, "Six OOC hours, but zero RP hours."

Deedee pontificates, "Welcome welcome!"

Temi says to Lalatina, "Ah, we just have a meeting once a week to discuss what staff have been up to and what's on player's minds, as kind of a check in with staff."

Deedee states, "RP hours is time spent gaining rpxp- which comes from emoting with other players"

Temi states, "It's OOC so people are free to talk about systems and whatnot."

Temi says, "Alright.  Not hearing anyone else for topics at the moment, so I'll continue on."

Temi has transferred Anonymous.  [OOC]

Temi gives a quaint gingerbread cottage, wreathed in spun sugar flames to Anonymous.

Anonymous states, "KABOOM"

Temi queries to Anonymous, "Did you have a topic this week?"

Anonymous trails off, "No I just wanted to be here..."

Temi states, "Okay.  I'd just gotten through asking people if they had any."

Cat chuckles to Anonymous. "You just wanted a big entrance?"

Anonymous says, "Yes"

Deedee throws confetti.

Anonymous claims, "Hurray"

Temi states, "Alright, well, for my update... mostly trying to keep up on building and plot stuff, but I've also started a new project to create some little mini quests for people to do outside of RP, which we're hoping to spawn when they are idling in public places.  But itll be a pretty big project so don't expect it too soon."

Anonymous claims, "Sounds interesting nonetheless, I look forward to it"

Raspberries claims, "Sounds fun."

Temi asks of Salem, "Would you like to give us an update?"

Eos says, "Salem is gone for a moment"

Eos claims, "I can go instead"

Temi queries to Eos, "Oops!  You then?"

Temi nods.

Salem says, "I#m here."

Eos claims, "Fooled me"

Salem grumbles. "You can go first, if you wanto to."

Temi exclaims, "Well, whichever of you!"

Eos states, "Went around town and put hearths into all the inns I could think of, minus the Blind Horse where I want to work out a really cool string for it first :) Salem and me are working on some structural changes regarding the code. Also been working on backups."

Raspberries declaims, "Backups!"

Sparkles claps.

Temi pontificates, "Right now we've got backups when we take them, which obviously came up as a little dicey after our last crash, so thanks for that, Eos!"

Eos states, "Am done"

Temi asks, "Okay, now Salem then?"

Eos says, "They're manual for now until I figure out how to automatize them, but I'm doing them on a regular schedule which is what matters :)"

Temi nods in agreement with Eos.

Salem claims, "I worked with the code, did some restructuring, fixed the crash we had. Niamh was a big help our static fiels were being corrupted by something, but we recovered hoepfully all of it. Otherwise still fighting with dual guilding. "

Kuzco says, "Thanks everyone"

Eos says, "That was one hell of a rollercoaster"

Sparkles puts her hand to her forehead.

Temi nods in agreement.

Salem says, "I probably had a heart attack when the server crashed 4am in the morning."

Temi comforts Salem.

Temi states, "And usually when it crashes, it just comes back up, so that was extra... fun.  Let's call it fun."

Kuzco nods.

Deedee says, "Lots of big changes lately"
Temi asks of Salem, "Anything else you want to add?"

Deedee states, "With color and everything"

Temi nods in agreement with Deedee.

Salem claims, "I'm also working on our sparkly plot for may with Eos."

Eos trails off, "Baptized by fire or how do they say..."

Kuzco claims, "Badass"

Eos nods.

Temi grins.

Anonymous trails off, "That moment when you realize your term ends in may..."

Temi wonders, "Nice.  Okay, we don't have Kinaed back yet, so... player heartbeat!  How's RP been this week folks?"

Anonymous states, "I have gotten some things done, but have a little bit of confusion. I made a personal note to staff about it, not sure how to proceed on one or two different RP lines until its answered"

Anonymous states, "Other than that, been okay"

Kuzco states, "Alright. Ran no less than 500 combat simulations for the final chapter of The Silver Horde, on Excel"

Deedee states, "I haven't had time for RP this week, but have some time off this coming week so hoping to get some stuff done"

Preposterous states to Kuzco, "Goodness."

Temi declaims to Kuzco, "That sounds slightly crazy!"

Cat says, "I have been mostly busy with other things this week. The Rp was hard to find sometimes."

Apathy says, "My RP was good, thanks."

Kinaed has returned from AFK.

Kinaed says OOCly, "Sorry about that - it was my groceries arriving."

Raspberries questions to Kinaed, "Any updates?"

Temi exclaims to Kinaed, "Okay, handing it back to you then!  Just asked for player heartbeat, and skipped you r update"

Eos has gone AFK.

Kinaed claims, "Thanks"

Kinaed says, "Okay, this week I didn't really get much done, but I am focused on getting the Event Scheduler specced for this week."

Kinaed wonders, "That's it for me - shall we jump to Topics then?"

Raspberries asks, "Were the templates of help?"

Kinaed finishes abruptly to Raspberries, "I received them, and had a look - I'm not sure yet since I haven't specced it though"

Raspberries nods.

Kinaed declaims, "Oh, I was just reminded to ask - is anything shitting anyone that they want staff to know about or take into account? Maybe consider doing something about? (That isn't already a topic!)"

Kuzco exclaims, "I'm good!"

Kinaed claims to Raspberries, "Thanks for the templates btw. :)"

Deedee states, "Well, my update for the stringer tool still isn't up"

Kinaed says to Deedee, "I sent it to Niamh. Right now we're working on a website revamp, so I think she wasn't sure if it was supposed to be input into this website or wait for the new one."

Kinaed states, "I've asked her to put it into this one because we won't receive the wireframe for the new website until midJan."

Deedee nods.

Kinaed states, "Mind, I asked her, I think - yesterday."

Kinaed says, "Please let me know if it's not up next week, and I'll follow up. I haven't seen her online, and I know she has been unwell."

Deedee declaims, "Oh no!"

Kuzco claims, "Aw"

Eos has returned from AFK.

Kinaed says, "Okay, thanks for reminding me of those things :)"

Kinaed asks, "Okay, so Player Topics? :)"

Kinaed asks of Kuzco, "I have you down first. Care to introduce us to your topic?"

Salem states, "I might look into it otherwise, if Niamh takes longer to recover."

Kinaed says to Salem, "I'd appreciate that. I'll forward the code to you."

Kuzco claims, "Sure"

Kuzco says, "It's often that I find myself being unaware of the current weather by virtue of the single notification in the room description. I -think- there's some sort of periodic reminder (shame on me for not remembering clearly), but could I suggest perhaps a brief reminder, even color coded to indicate rain or heat, once every tick, so like every 15 minutes? Like the messages when atop a carriage, but less frequent. And on open rooms."

Deedee queries, "Make a weather option for the prompt maybe?"

Kinaed says, "Hmm, I think that could be a double-edged sword. Some players may hate it. But if it's an optional thing to toggle on or off... could do."

Kinaed states, "I like the weather option for the prompt a bit better, but I think anything we stare at for a long time can become forgetable, so the correct answer might be to implement both."

Temi claims, "Weather promptcould be nice."

Temi ponders.

Kuzco says, "Thats a reasonable compromise"

Deedee states, "It still kind of bugs me how fast the wet affect comes on when you step outside"

Kinaed says, "Okay, I'm writing that down. Note that we're super focused on dual guilding, and we have two new programmers learning the intricacies of the code atm, so we're slow going - but ultimately, I think with time, we'll see we have even more rapid response as familiarity with the code increases and so on - so in short, it makes sense, I agree with the request, but it's going into a sadly longer queue than we'd like."

Kinaed says to Deedee, "We can probably slow that down."

Deedee states, "Thanks. would be nice to have a moment to put your hood up when you see it's raining"

Temi says, "May be hard to slow down, since I think it's just a 'you're in the rain, toggle the flag'"

Kinaed nods at Deedee.

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed claims, "Made a note of it."

Kinaed says to Kuzco, "Thanks for your topic :)"

Temi says, "Not un-doable, but maybe more investment"

Kuzco declares, "Thanks for listening!"

Preposterous muses, "Well, it is at the top of each room, right? What if that was colored - would that help, since the changes do echo?"

Preposterous claims, "Make it more evident to all of us as we go through."

Kinaed asks, "Yeah, right now, maybe open doors and look <direction> as a bit of a help before walkign otu?"

Kinaed nods at preposterous.

Temi nods.

Kinaed states, "Noting that idea too."

Preposterous says, "I don't think the weather is shown when you look a direction."

Sparkles wonders, "Also do windows let you see the weather outside?"

Preposterous claims, "Just the room name and description."

Deedee says, "It shows"

Temi claims, "I always look through doors if I care about getting wet.  And windows, yeah"

Kinaed says to Sparkles, "I think so, yes"

Preposterous says to Sparkles, "Last I checked, yes."

Kinaed says to preposterous, "Thanks, I'll check that."

Kinaed looks skyward for a moment, gauging the weather.

Kinaed questions, "When I type weather, does the room get a message?"

Deedee states, "Yes"

Preposterous nods.

Kinaed states, "Maybe we can just remove that message."

Salem looks skyward for a moment, gauging the weather.

Preposterous claims, "And, if it's raining, that can be heard even inside with the 'weather' command, but yes. It echoes to the room."

Deedee claims, "Not light rain though"

Kinaed says, "I think removing the '<name> looks skyward for a moment, gauging the weather.' is super simple"

Kinaed states, "It won't solve the problem, but it's probably helpful in that direction."

Kinaed says, "Ideally, rather than making someone wet when you step in the rain, you get something like '<name> feels rainfall on their head.' then give them a 3 sec notice, chekc if they're hooded, then make them wet if not."

Deedee claims, "It's funny though, you get wetter from a light drizzle than from taking a bath"

Kinaed says, "Okay, I have that added."

Deedee claims, "A bath makes you wet for 5 minutes, even a drizzle will make you wet for like 20"

Kinaed says, "Well, on my notes."

Kuzco states, "Lmao"

Kinaed finishes abruptly, "Noted that for review as well - thanks Deedee"

Preposterous claims to Kinaed, "I like the warning, but think the delay should be longer than 3 seconds, since sometimes people have to get appropriate things out. Or put them on."

Kimaris is idle.

Preposterous claims, "And not everyone types super fast."

Kinaed claims, "It might depend on how heavy the rain is."

Deedee nods.

Kinaed claims, "Okay, we have another topic :)"

Kinaed questions to Sparkles, "Want to introduce us? :)"

Sparkles states, "I was wondering if there had been any thought/discussion/conclusion to the public RP bonus? I know there are going to be the little quests too."

Kinaed claims, "Yes, that's what birthed the little quests idea."

Sparkles nods.

Raspberries asks, "What kind of rewards will the quests have?"

Temi states, "I don't think we determined that we don't want to do anything else, but not sure if we want to assess it first."

Temi claims, "Mostly skill training, but some appropriate objects."

Sparkles queries, "Can folks help make that task easier in some way?"

Eos wonders, "Do you guys have cool ideas how to encourage public RP?"

Temi claims, "We may ask for help fleshing things out at some point, but we're not there yet."

Deedee trails off, "Hmm..."

Sparkles claims, "Actually something that came up during event planning this week inspired a thought."

Kinaed claims, "Right now, our general idea is running like this: we're creating a list of skills in the game, and marking if they're high value, low value, mgical, or a guildskill. Then we're focusing on high value and guildskills to have associated quests with them. If you're of the correct demographic for a particular skill, you'll have a large chance of loading a quest for the related skill, or a lower chance of loading other skills (and you won't have a chance to load anything that isn't appropriate, like a non-guild member getting a guild skill)"

Kinaed says, "Quests will load for people in public areas."

Kinaed states, "That's sort of the high level gist of it."

Temi nods in agreement.

Preposterous claims, "So, that sounds really complex, but it also sounds good."

Kuzco thinks on it while holding a teacup with his toes

Temi claims, "The idea is we'll implement the 'quests' themselves primarily using special crafting things."

Kinaed claims, "It's actually pretty simple, but the big thing is having enough quests for any skill that it's not super repetitive. An example might be a quest for a Reeve to track down a pickpocket and maybe getting some track skill."

Temi states, "But the loading them up will have to be new code."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Temi claims, "If you've tried patrols on AE, Niamh did them with a crafting code hack like that."

Kinaed claims, "In fact, it may be worthwhile asking the pbase on the forums what skills they view to be high value, which ones they don't think are, etc."

Salem states, "And it#s somewhere behind mount daul guilding so you know. It will take sometime."

Temi nods in agreement.

Sparkles claims, "Sometimes it can be less about 'value' and more 'a meaningful oppurtunity to use this regularly'"

Kinaed nods at Sparkles.

Kuzco says, "Like improvised"

Eos states, "I only fight with tables"

Anonymous muses, "High value hummm... What about, if you have non-native and non-lithmorran language (like if you're Tubori but you know Farin), one of the quests is to translate something? Just throwing it out there"

Kinaed nods at Anonymous.

Kinaed says, "Something like that would be exactly the sort of things we can do with it."

Temi states, "I don't think we would do 'non-native' checks though"

Anonymous queries, "So anything that wasn't lithmorran?"

Kinaed says, "I'll write a forum post to get a sense for what skills are valueable/desirable, and what kinds of quests people think might facilitate them"

Temi states, "But like a translation task if you know Farin, that could certainly be a possibility"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed says, "Our original thought was that we'd mostly give people quests for skills they already have because it means they've shown interest in that skill for whatever reason."

Sparkles nods.

Kimaris is no longer idle.

Kimaris has returned from AFK.

Kinaed claims, "Then have a small handful of cool things like mages getting a task to hide Eld graffiti or something since the skill is hard as heck to get."

Preposterous states, "I like that. The language skills can be hard to gain in. But, there's one more issue."

Preposterous wonders, "If it's not on the learn list, it'll pause at 36 and won't be able to gain more - even with a quest. Will there be a check for that, too?"

Temi states, "It uses the craft system"

Temi says, "So... ys."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Temi claims, "I mean, not necessarily a check for if you have it at 36 and haven't put it on your learn list."

Temi says, "But you won't learn past that if it's not on your learn list."

Kinaed made a note.

Anonymous states, "What kind of silly goose would make graffiti in eld lol"

Preposterous says, "Right, that's what I'm asking. I know it won't go past it, I'm saying... always receiving quests for skills you can't gain in anymore might get frustrating."

Kinaed wiggles her unicorn eyebrows.

Temi states, "The magical sort of silly goose, I assume."

Anonymous states, "I never understood the big stigma against eld honestly. There's eld inscribings in the cathedral"

Kinaed has transferred Voxumo.  [OOC]

Temi gives a quaint gingerbread cottage, wreathed in spun sugar flames to Voxumo.

Salem states, "We might be able to ckeck for that."

Kinaed says, "It's thematically a dead language that can only be learned by contact with mages because the only way to learn it atm is by finding it in the astral."

Kinaed nods at Salem.

Kinaed states to Salem, "I made notes on things to check."

Kinaed trails off, "Anyway, that's a bit on the quest system and skills... "

Temi nods.

Kinaed muses to Sparkles, "Did we answer your topic sufficiently?"

Kinaed states, "I think Sparkles might be afk."

Kinaed exclaims, "So let's jump to the last topic :) Staff topic!"

Sparkles nods.

Kuzco claims, "(the Eld scribings are assumed by the populace to just be decorative motifs)"

Kinaed states, "We noticed that RP can be a bit slow during the week... a lot of people online, but not RPing with one another, and there have been historical discussions about whether all of our RP is tavern RP, etc. Now, lots of people being online but not RPing is fair enough - I myself sometimes log in from work to check mail and just can't RP, so if you see people not RPing, that may be for very valid reasons. However, with regards to how to keep all of your RP from being boring tavern RP, we had a cool philosophical discussion that we thought might be helpful. Maybe we should make it into a guide of sorts."

Kuzco perks his era.

Kuzco perks his ears, even.

Deedee muses, "Oh?"

Preposterous claims, "I've stopped logging in at work, for the most part, because of people grumbling about people 'hiding'. So, I don't come online unless I am available for RP, or will be available soon. I don't idle as much."

Preposterous says, "Which leads to a lack of my characters feeling 'present', but... there were reasons I wasn't in RP."

Kuzco declares to Kinaed, "I'm all ears!"

Kinaed states, "I'm trying to think of the best way to structure this, so I'll do a tip and an example, and we can discuss."

Raspberries tips Kinaed. 

Kinaed queries, "TIP 1: Make shit up. Pevents exist to kind of give people stuff to talk about in RP, but you don't need to use them. But... can also use them. Why not say a dog chased you into the queen's inn and ask someone for help tracking down the mangy cur? "

Anonymous claims, "Help knights help a cat chased me"

Kinaed states, "It came up a bit earlier when someone said "I have no reason to be in X RP place" and a few other people saying "Maybe not normally, but it's okay to make something up as to why your character would be there even if they normally wouldn't""

Raspberries recalls a certain episode with drunken raccoons.

Kinaed states, "So please, make shit up. RP is like improv that way."

Sparkles claims, "'I have no reason to be X and no reason to talk to Y' seem to be the first major hurdles to RP."

Kinaed nods at Sparkles.

Kuzco claims, "I do that at times yeah"

Kinaed states, "TIP 2: give other people quests. They don't have to be big. Years ago, I remember an apprentice bard coming up to my character and being like "I want to be a bard!" and my character making up a quest for them. I can't remember what it was, but something along the lines of "Sure, why don't you go sing a song in the local inn and see how people respond, then come back and tell me about it""

Kuzco nods.

Kinaed wonders, "Or "Hey Mr. Reeve, I haven't seen so and so for awhile, want to check in on them and maybe give them a message?""

Kinaed says, "Giving other people things to do can be a great tag game that spices things up and doesn't leave everyone talking about the weather in the inn, and you can do it solely because you're bored."

Voxumo remembers having his proconsul pay another player to learn what they could about someone said proconsul fancied

Kinaed nods.

Kuzco states, "This also applies to mages and criminals"

Kinaed questions, "Tip 3: Learn skills together - favorite RP pasttime is often "Hey, I need to work on my dodge skill. Wanna go to the training hall and you can throw things at me for an hour?""

Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

Kuzco claims, "I've paid Tua to sing a serenade for Theo in our anniversary."

Kinaed grins.

Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

Anonymous says, "I unironically paid someone to throw knives at me once"

Sparkles blushes.

Temi states, "But it doesn't have to be something that's actually a big deal or you really need.  The little stuff can be fun too."

Temi grins.

Anonymous states, "They were super worried I'd get mad and smush them"

Anonymous trails off, "Which... I guess is valid"

Lalatina is idle.

Kinaed wonders, "Tip 4: if you see someone but can't think of a reason to RP with them directly, maybe look for a way to connect with them indirectly. For example, let's say I see Temi on the wholist, but can't imaging MY talking to her... maybe I can get Anonymous to reach out with her - how do I draw that connection?"

Anonymous says, "I have carte blanche on crashing events"

Anonymous claims, "That's how :)"

Raspberries suggests drugs.

Kinaed claims, "Finally, tip 5 - redirect RP to others, or include them where possible. If you're a GL, for example, and someone writes you a letter - maybe consider CCing other members of your guild when you respond so they know what's going on or ask another guild member to assist or something."

Kuzco says, "I remember Eirian made his mob message my hillman, saying his master was bored"

Kinaed claims, "Also, tip 6 - get into selling drugs like Raspberries."

Kinaed states, "(joking)"

Preposterous states, "Retainers can be a great way to interact with people you wouldn't normally interact with, too."

Kinaed says, "Okay, that's a list of things that was kind of shaken out of the discussion amongst staff. I hope some of it is useful, and would be keen to hear any other suggestions."

Anonymous states, "On the topic actually, Deedee and I would do number 5 regularly in the Physicians. Whenever we got a new person interested, we'd try to get an existing member to go talk to them and feel them out."

Kinaed says to Anonymous, "Sweet :)"

Deedee nods.

Sparkles claims, "I do have one thought."

Anonymous states, "So yes, do that"

Kinaed cocks her head to Sparkles. 

Preposterous states, "I can't tell you how many times I've been engaged in RP with one person, and had my dog go beg from another one, etc."

Voxumo remembers using a retainer to 'Act' as my character's position for covert reasons

Temi claims, "Dogs are great.  They love food and scratches and don't pay any attention to class.  But do pay attention to how good your food looks."

Sparkles claims, "Not about RP but about drawing in/involving more folks."

Temi nods at preposterous.

Kinaed perks her ears.

Raspberries trails off, "Would be interested if instead of using the husbandry herd system for dogs, it happened a little more organically in scenes..."

Kinaed finishes abruptly, "(Also noting it's 5 minutes over the hour - we did run about 5 min late starting, but we probably should wrap it up)"

Raspberries claims, "Interesting, not interested. *coughs*"

Kinaed states to Raspberries, "Probably don't have enough time to dive into that at the moment, but jotting it down."

Sparkles states, "Have we given any thought if we could set up the Discord server to restrict none approved folks to the newbie channel or something similiar? But when I've mentioned/promoted the game to others they've wanted to be able to ask questions -before- starting chargen, but since the change to Discord there's really no way for people to do that."

Kinaed queries, "Maybe we can discuss deeper/more at next OOC Chat?"

Kinaed states, "Sure, I can create a new channel anyone can access for new players to ask questions."

Kinaed nods at Sparkles.

Voxumo has always been tempted to take his ever growing herd of goats and just invade the city streets

Raspberries grins.

Kuzco states, "Good idea"

Kinaed says, "I'll call it visnet so as not to make it too obvious that there's more to the server."

Anonymous declaims, "'Sorry m'lord but church street is closed today! got some goats comin' thru'"

Temi says to Kinaed, "Might be better to just remove the permissions from newbie help"

Voxumo has about 10 at the moment

Raspberries says, "But yeah, especially for horses it would be cool to be able to breed them. if someone has a great stallion, they could stud them out for RP opportunities and gold"

Kinaed claims, "Oh, Eos has taken the action item to create a help file for games as per our recent discussion about maybe using a chess website to play chess in RP while hanging out at the Chessboard in Paarin Park or something. We should see more on that game and other "IC" games as well."

Kinaed states, "I would recommend if you're interested in something like that to add it to your RP hooks"

Kinaed says to Temi, "I'll look at that."

Eos says, "Oh yea I forgot to mention that. I'll make a helpfile for games, yep"

Voxumo asks, "Pig dice when?"

Kinaed nods at Voxumo.

Eos states, "Doesn't that already have a helpfile"

Voxumo says, "I think it does"

Kimaris is idle.

Kinaed claims, "Okay, it's probably time for us to wrap up."

Raspberries says, "Help pigsty I think"

Kinaed claims, "Thank you for coming everyone."

Raspberries waves.

Kinaed claims, "Please consider using 'notify rp' when looking for RP, or trying out 'invite <name>' to invite people to RP with you."

Cat waves.

Kinaed exclaims, "Let us know how those things are panning out in terms of helping you to find RP! And remember - it's perfectly okay to make up why you're going somewhere that you normally wouldn't. :) Just don it!"

Kinaed waves.

Voxumo returns to lurking

Kuzco claims, "I wish to remind folks that next sunday, the 20th, I'll be running the final chapter of The Silver Horde. It'll be a combat focused siege battle. Everyone's invited but I'll prioritise returning players this time, and there will be, as an exception, NINE SLOTS."

Kinaed cheers.

Kinaed declaims to Kuzco, "Once again, thank you for running an awesome quest!"

Kuzco wonders, "Https://ti-legacy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2338#p16382"

Kuzco exclaims, "Glad to entertain!"

Sparkles claps.

Kinaed states, "Okay, have fun everyone, and we'll see you next week."

• Information