Log of OOC Meeting 2/15/2020

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Vena

Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:05 pm

Kinaed says, "A reminder of the OOC Chat Pact: Regardless of what we discuss, we understand and
truly believe that everyone on TI does the best they can, given what they know at the time, their
skills and abilities, the resources available, and the situation at hand. We will be respectful of
this and each other at all times."

Kinaed states, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today? If you
register a topic, please pre-write it so you're ready to present it when called upon."

Kitty is actually a nice kitty. To everyone except Satoshi.

Sparkles claims, "I just have a bump for the ST but I can go at the end."

Kinaed questions, "No one?"

Kinaed nods at Sparkles.

Venamelia claims, "Come here kitty kitty. Let me rub my face on your head. I mean, gently scratch
your chin."

Conrad says, "I have an ingame event that im planning but i dont know if ooc chat is the place to
bring it up"

Kinaed says, "Alright, I'll kick off our Staff Updates. I might even shake it up and randomly select
the next staff member to go after me. :)"

Kitty states, "I can say something, but it'll be short."

Kinaed claims to Kitty, "I've got you down with a topic :)"

Kitty gives Venamelia the side eye.

Kinaed asks, "Last week, I... don't think I did much with TI. I was very sick and had a lot of
running around to and from the hospital and other places, then lots of sleeping. On my desk - Turf
Wars, which only one person has responded to as posted on the forums here: http://ti-
legacy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2168"

Kinaed trails off, "Oh, the color codes ate the last..."

Link here: http:/ti-legacy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2168

Venamelia says, "Added it to my to read list. Probably monday/tuesday is when I can read it and
respond o.o."

Kinaed states, "So please have a look if you're interested in that particular piece of game design."

Kinaed says to Venamelia, "Thank you :)"

Kinaed declaims, "Next up - Temi!"

Temi grins.

Temi states, "I've been working on putting together some political drama to add some excitement for
our next seneschal. The rest of the staff and I may be discussing it further today, but our general
plan is to have something significant for each seneschal."

Venamelia claims, "That sounds awesome."

Temi states, "Other than that, just the ongoing upkeep stuff."

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed trails off, "Wow, only 6 OOC days left until bids open..."

Kitty claims, "Norrig kinda got his... unfair share of chaos."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Temi nods in agreement with Kinaed.

Kinaed states, "I hope people are interested in running for the role. Rumor has it that it's gotten
better over time in terms of fun."

Kinaed muses to Temi, "May I move on to Erika?"

Temi nods.

Temi says, "Yep"

Kinaed exclaims to Erika, "You're up!"

Erika declares, "Not a crazy amount over here. Working on the client still, like Kinaed just
mentioned, has a few annoying issues like links being cut off by color changes :) Trying to make it
run more stable overall and as always, let us know if you find any bugs or improvements!"

Kinaed has transferred Kuzco. [OOC]

Erika gives a set of several juggling balls in the shape of tiger heads to Kuzco.

Kinaed says to Erika, "I'm using it right now and loving it. Thank you."

Kinaed questions to Azarial, "You're up (if you're not afk?)"

Azarial says, "RL has eaten my lunch this week. Nothing to report."

Kinaed states, "Having a quick look at changes, I think the last ones we saw were a couple of weeks
back where we removed room messages for the bards interacting with rumors."

Kinaed claims to Niamh, "You're lucky last :)"

Niamh says, "This week I finished the thorough reorganization of the phousing index that I started
last week and got all the ones that should have been for sale posted up at the real estate office.
Lots of new stuff on there, so if you're looking for a home go check it out! Beyond that the day to
day request type stuff and providing building support to our illustrious circus ST runner. "

Niamh declares, "Something quick I'd like to note for recommendations as I ran into a lot of ones I
couldn't process this week: While we love, love it when people are great on an OOC level, we don't
have a scale to reward OOC actions. What we look for in recommendations are IC actions that drove
story along. The scale is in HELP RECOMMEND, if it helps!"

Kinaed has transferred Brando. [OOC]

Erika gives a set of several juggling balls in the shape of tiger heads to Brando.

Sparkles declares, "Thanks for all the help setting up the ST!"

Niamh declaims to Sparkles, "Anytime!"

Kinaed claims, "Yes, please remember the recommend system didn't come along to give people QP
because you like them, but as a system to reward people - primarily antagonistic characters and 'bad
guys' - for driving plots. It's lovely to compliment your friends, but we don't reward QP for people
being funny and stuff."

Niamh thumbs ups.

Kinaed claims, "Okay, I think that's all for staff updates :)"

Kinaed questions, "Any questions before we move to Players?"

Kinaed says, "I want to say a special thanks to Sparkles and those assisting her for running a
Story. Thank you, Sparkles."

Kinaed queries, "Alright, kicking off Player Heartbeat - how was the game this last week, folks?"

Sparkles says, "It's been a dream a long time in the making IC so glad to see it come to fruit."

Satoshi is idle.

Kinaed smiles at Sparkles.

Pookstall claims, "Yeah, very excited to see the afternoon show."

Violet states, "I'm back after a looonnngg absence and I've been amazed at how much cool stuff has
been added! I feel like a total newbie trying to figure everything out."

Kitty claims, "A bit slower for me, admittedly, but I think that's mostly tournament burnout and
work picking up. But, the RP I have had has been awesome."

Kinaed smiles at Violet.

Kinaed states to Violet, "I hope it's pleasant and fun instead of a nightmare :)"

Galax states, "I've missed most of a lot of the recent events, but what little I've seen has been
awesome, between the tourney and the circus"

Kinaed has transferred Murrmurs. [OOC]

Pookstall says, "Things have seemed quiet during the week, but the big events have been great"

Venamelia claims, "Emotional. In good and bad ways, and I think I loved it, despite the mix. Meant I
got properly invested."

Kinaed nods at galax.

Niamh says, "Man, that tourney looked amazing."

Niamh claims, "Lots of cool events lately."

Kinaed says, "I'd really appreciate it if those who have run events recently could let me know (if I
haven't awarded QP) that they've done it and who their helpers are so that I can show some staff
appreciation."

Murrmurs gets the Turf Wars Specification.

Brando claims, "No game time for me at all this week until now. Im behind on IC chores and i think i
have stackload of mail to get through but I am not well and so no garantees on me doing that this
week sorry. I will probably do my assets and log off after the meeting and forgo any RP this week. "

Violet states to Kinaed, "Mostly fun, though it's given me a few clarifications in helpfiles to pass
on :)"

Kitty muses, "How do you want to know?"

Kinaed claims to Murrmurs, "There's an update on the forums for that here: http://ti
-legacy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2168 . May want to have a look."

Kinaed comforts Brando.

Ewan wonders, "Agreed on the helpfiles there's a few i've run across that are a big unclear. Is
bugboard still the best place for them?"

Kinaed claims to Brando, "I hope you get better."

Kuzco has returned from AFK.

Azarial says, "If it;s an issue with the helpfile, typo."

Brando states, "Thanks :)"

Kinaed nods at Violet.

Niamh states to Ewan, "Typos please! Will sort them."

Kinaed states to Kitty, "A personal board note will be fine. :)"

Violet exclaims to Azarial, "Okay, good to know!"

Kitty thumbs up.

Kuzco pontificates, "Sorry, back!"

Ewan nods at Azarial and Niamh

Kinaed wonders, "May I ask, how has the RP been? Good? Bad?"

Kuzco says, "The week was good and I'm looking forwad to passing the torch to the next Seneschal."

Kinaed states to Kuzco, "I wanted to say thank you for your continual feedback on the Seneschal
role."

Kitty states, "For me, RP has been good, when I've been able to."

Sparkles claims, "He means time for more parties at the big new house."

Kinaed says, "I'm not certain we got it to the point that it's the most fun role ever, but I do
think it's leaps and bounds better than when we first introduced it."

Kuzco says, "Yeah I think so."

Kinaed has transferred Darkness. [OOC]

Kinaed smiles at Darkness.

Erika gives a set of several juggling balls in the shape of tiger heads to Darkness.

Kuzco says, "And yes, I look forward to my big house, hot wife, and large parties."

Satoshi is no longer idle.
Satoshi has returned from AFK.

Gilt is idle.

Darkness claims, "A bit late. But better late then never."

Kinaed claims to Darkness, "Welcome. We're in Player Heartbeat, asking people how the last week of
the game was, and how RP is feeling."

Kinaed muses, "May I ask, is anything shitting anyone about the game that Staff should know about?"

Darkness says, "I feel like RP's been going better here. A few players were kind enough to give me
some opportunities to grow my character both personality and mechanically. So the past week was fun
for sure."

Kinaed declaims to Darkness, "I'm so glad to hear that, and please don't hesitate to recommend
people who are helping you get integrated into the story!"

Satoshi totally wasn't AFK the game is lying--"RP has been great lately, honestly, the event is
amazing, 1010 everyone should come after this, still on a short leash time-wise but enjoying the RP
I've gotten!"

Darkness nods.

Kinaed smiles at Satoshi.

Kinaed asks of Satoshi, "Alas, life getting in the way of gaming, am I right?"

Kinaed states, "Seems like we've hit the end of people willing and interested in sharing. Please
feel free to let me know if a topic crops up for you - but if not, without further ado.."

Galax says, "Finally having a full-time job eats way more into playtime than I expected it to."

Kinaed nods at galax.

Sparkles questions, "Talking about Bids opening and such, will there be a peek over with how the new
noble apps have settled?"

Kinaed queries to Sparkles, "Hmm? What do you mean?"

Satoshi pats Galax knowingly. "I know that pain."

Conrad is idle.

Conrad is no longer idle.
Conrad has returned from AFK.

Preposterous questions, "Bids aren't restricted to just nobility, are they?"

Kinaed claims, "We have five active nobles, looks like, and seven inactive. We have changed the
requirements for applying to a noble to include an update to the domain help file so we can start
keeping track of the history of houses and stuff up front."

Kinaed says to preposterous, "They are not, nope."

Sparkles says, "Non nobles have won before."

Temi nods in agreement.

Kinaed nods at Sparkles.

Kinaed says, "However, the support system skews to give nobles more power (albeit only a little), so
it's probably easier for a noble to win."

Kinaed says, "They get more support slots, for example."

Galax says, "You even get a handy stipend, so there's even arguable incentives for poors to try and
plan a run for seneschal"

Kinaed nods at galax.

Satoshi claims, "I'd say at the very least having 'my character was the seneschal' is a good reason"

Kinaed states, "Yeah, the pay for being Seneschal is pretty good."

Satoshi asks, "Can you be seneschal again once you've run? I don't know actually"

Kinaed states to Satoshi, "Yes! Just not twice in a row."

Satoshi declaims, "AHA So no reason not to!"

Kinaed says, "So Norrig will be discounted as a potential candidate this next run, but after that,
he can run again if he wants."

Kuzco states, "Oh."

Kuzco eyes Sparkles.

Kinaed says, "Also, if you lose, you can continue to run."

Kinaed claims, "As many times as you want."

Kuzco ran actually a few times before winning.

Kinaed smiles at Kuzco.

Kuzco remembers his campaign jingle-mob.

Sparkles claims, "That was rather sweet."

Niamh grins.

Kinaed queries to Sparkles, "Do you want to tell us about your topic/reminder thing? :)"

Kinaed trails off, "I hope we haven't lost her..."

Sparkles claims, "So! After the meeting is the second half of the ST. It's a Circus performance,
there's animals, slightly questionable Tubori hula, and I'm working to interact with the audience,
so the show might change because -You- are there, so do come by! The ST area will be open for a
week, it's just north of the Viridian Greens and there's shopkeepers and cool animals to see. "

Kinaed smiles.

Niamh cheers at Sparkles.

Kinaed claims, "It sounds really cool and exciting. I hope everyone who can attend does, and that
they enjoy it :)"

Brando claims, "Sounds excellent. Well done."

Venamelia says, "I will come by, I havn't yet."

Conrad says, "Same"

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed declares, "Nice!"

Galax says, "My impression was that there's exclusive shops ala the ones you can get from prior
Spring Awakening areas"

Satoshi grins. "The most questionable, half-naked Tubori hula. The second dance will be different
but I'll still be hal-dressed. And YES rare shit for sale"

Kinaed asks of Kitty, "Did you have a topic for us today?"

Sparkles declaims, "Ah, but they have different stuffs this time so do come peek!"

Galax states, "For those of us who have an addiction to collecting text objects. DEFINITELY not me,
I'd never hoard MUD trinkets"

Niamh grins at galax.

Galax glances around shiftily.

Kitty states, "I wanted to thank everyone who attended and participated in the (very long - sorry!)
tournament that ended on Monday. Also, if you have not already, please remember to recommend those
who were participating, judging, etc, if you feel it was worthy of recommend. The tournament
couldn't have happened without people willing to put themselves out there to actually participate
and compete - which was my initial worry when I first opened sign ups. | say I suggest the same for
the circus. It's going incredibly well, and those running it are doing a great job. It takes... a
LOT to run an event for the playerbase. A lot of gumption, a lot of time, a lot of pre-planning, not
to mention the time actually spent doing the event, itself, which is the part everyone sees. So,
great on Theo for this circus thing, and on everyone who helped her put everything together."

Kitty claims, "Whoops, didn't properly separate, but you get the idea."

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Kinaed says, "It really, really does."

Kuzco states, "Yes."

Galax exclaims, "Yeah. Orging events is a big effort, and one not everyone can do it all the time -
so show your love for the people who can and do!"

Venamelia says, "Recommendations seem hard to come by sometimes. Should get back to actively doing
them again as well. Been slacking this past week on them."

Kinaed says, "That reminds me - for people doing STs with rare things for sale, or who want unique
rewards, yadda yadda - we staff have an accumulation of weird and wonderful things hiding in odd
places, from old library books to whatever. Please feel free when creating a story or setting up an
event if we have anything *appropriate* to contribute. "

Temi claims, "And they are more likely to do it more frequently when they feel it was appreciated"

Temi grins.

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Niamh totally did just that for Theo's circus. >_>

Kitty claims, "That is true. Doing a ton of work, and getting no reward... makes people less...
eager to do it again."

Sparkles nods.

Kinaed claims, "I did miss most of the Tournament, but I also wanted to say thank you to Kitty and
her team for running that as well."

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Kitty is not saying she didn't get rewarded! Just commenting, in general.

Kinaed smiles.

Kitty states, "Quite welcome."

Kinaed states, "I sometimes feel like people get more joy from the recommends than they do the QP,
so please take the time to give back if you were the beneficiary of an event someone else
painsakingly planned."

Galax trails off, "This does remind me that I have a backlog of recs I've been meaning to write..."

Satoshi says, "I usually try to at least recommend someone for putting ON an event because that by
itself usually gets approved even if you can't think of much more than saying how much you enjoyed
the event"

Kinaed grins at galax.

Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

Sparkles claims, "It can be a good thing to look over when you are feeling a bit down or questioning
your RP to look over your recommend list, so sometimes they just give you warm fuzzies."

Kinaed smiles at Sparkles.

Kinaed nods at Sparkles.

Kinaed claims, "Well now, we are at slightly over the half way mark for our time, but we have
completed our weekly agenda."

Kitty states, "And, actually, putting on a pbase event gives good rewards. Just that thing alone.
But yes, the recommends are nice because they're permanently on our account, even if we don't have
that character anymore."

Satoshi claims, "Putting on events is something staff consistently rewards for recommends because it
generates RP, so a good go to sometimes is just 'they really sparked RP'"

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Temi says, "I think warm fuzzies are better motivator than other rewards - but those other rewards
help too."

Temi grins.

Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed wonders, "What do people want to talk about or do now?"

Satoshi says, "While im talking about recommends--if I didn't have someone remembered bu I know
their IC title, can I put through a recommend for that"

Sparkles states, "Also, speaking of the ST, as a reminder to anyone here looking to come, you'll
need to join the story to see ST specific ambiance and echoes and such, so do story join 140 when we
get back to adventuring."

Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

Satoshi states, "Sweet"

Violet wonders, "I'm sure it's been talked to death when I wasn't around, but can someone explain
the change with tells? I noticed they're only for communication with staff now?"

Kinaed states to Satoshi, "If you can't identify someone, just post it on the Request Board and
staff can pass ther ecommend on"

Temi nods.

Sparkles states, "Tells were turned off for player to player communication."

Temi claims, "If you have their name, the code can use that. If you have them remember, code can
use what you have them remembered as."

Temi claims, "If you don't have anything - request board and give staff as much info as you have to
help us track down who it was."

Satoshi states, "Tells were removed Tells for breaking immersion and to encourage people to spread
information ICly. Messengers were lowered to 1 silver afterwards to make IC spread of info easier"

Brando says, "I wrote eleven recommends the week before this one and all were denied. I can't see a
way around using the help file for it. but when i suggest something out of the help file to explain
why i am recommending ..it seems to have offended Staff somehow. :( I need some help with how to
properly construct a recommend but have no clues of how to go about that. "

Kinaed claims, "We started with it on a trial basis about... gosh, I want to say March of last year?
In September, we reviewed it and decided to stick with it."

Satoshi says, "You can use notify and page to see ooc availability and seek people out with or
without notifying or paging them"

Galax blinks, looks at her calendar, blinks again.

Galax states, "Oh god it's been a year"

Kinaed says, "We also introduced the notify command to assist people in finding RP."

Violet nods.

Violet declares, "Okay cool, thanks for the explanation everyone!"

Venamelia questions, "I think there was a helpfile that mentioned silencing tells. Does this mean
that the helpfile is a bit outdated now?"

Kinaed states to Brando, "I can assure you that, as far as I know, no staff member is offended by
anything you've done. I'm happy to help with constructing a recommend."

Murrmurs is idle.

Galax finishes abruptly, "Notify is anonymous, and page - which I think has been around for a while
- isn't, if that helps with your preferred style of ping"

Satoshi claims, "Page also makes the user's window flash and plays a sound, sometimes, if the user
is in another window, depending on client"

Sparkles says, "Page also creates a little 'ping' sound on some clients so can be used for general
getting attention in larger scenes and such."

Brando states, "A confirmed notify followed up with a quick messenger seems to work a charm. I have
gotten a lot of RP with using that method. "

Gilt has left the game.

Sparkles nods.

Brando says, "Thanks Kinaed. That would be most welcome help. :)"

Galax says, "If you have any script-fu at all, you can also configure stuff to react to ping/page if
your client doesn't by default"

Sparkles muses, "Actually, speaking of messengers and contacting people, could I introduce an idea?"

Violet says, "Oh cool, I didn't know about notify"

Temi nods at Violet.

Kinaed claims to Sparkles, "Of course :)"

Temi states, "It's newer, yeah."

Sparkles questions, "Can I introduce the idea that either for IC silver or maybe QP people being
able to buy a custom messenger approach?"

Kinaed queries, "Is that valuable when you can just alias it?"

Satoshi says, "The approach is what shows to someone before they accept it"

Sparkles nods.

Brando claims, "That reminds me galaxy ... that there is an <alias> command to make ones own labled
commands taht can be linked together. Help alias"

Satoshi states, "So it might adjust where/whether people accept it"

Temi says, "To clarify: the approaches are a limited selection based on guild or class"

Temi states, "So that you can't deliver your message without the person accepting it and getting it
IC"

Kinaed says, "Hmm, we can certainly add it the the list of potential things we can let players set
or get set for QP/silver."

Kitty states, "Help multicommands is handy, too. I usually do that with my aliases."

Brando states, "Indeed."

Satoshi states, "I'm fiffty fifty on the idea of custom ones--a lot of people don't bother using the
ones we have now tbh"

Kinaed claims, "I'll add that to Staff Talking points to hash out the idea. Thanks for the
suggestion, Sparkles."

Temi says, "I don't have a problem with it being a static one that's always available for you, but
yeah, maybe staff could discuss"

Kuzco states, "Sounds easily abusable."

Galax says, "Yeah. The approach can give you an idea of who or what the message is from, some of
which can be used to imply urgency or officiality"

Kuzco states, "Something bought and staff-vetted could be done, but it's more work for staff."

Satoshi says, "But at the same time it would make it nice to have it show up as an NPC you
consistently send for instance"

Temi claims, "With more work from staff, probably QP cost, but yeah."

Galax says, "I think the idea is that you'd get just one, and it'd be staff-vetted and rare (e.g.
QP)"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Sparkles says, "I would think one custom one per PC would reduce workload."

Satoshi states, "If it's static it would be a one-off QP cost and not that much work I think it
could add some nice flavor"

Sparkles declaims, "But thanks for being willing to discuss it!"

Satoshi states, "And I am a huge fan of flavor and themeliness"

Pookstall says, "Yeah, I always send my same manservant, it would be nice."

Venamelia states, "I am more curious if the choice could really be expanded in a significant manner.
I suppose one could send a pet, but pets aren't smart and describing a retainer/secretary doing so
can be done with the regular messenger. "

Kinaed has transferred Jennifer. [OOC]

Jennifer reaches over and randomly and repeatedly pokes the kuzco.

Kinaed says, "So we were discussing whether people could use silver or QP to purchase a special
messenger approach short."

Kinaed says, "The place we left off is that Staff are happy to add it to Staff Talking points where
we can have a deeper look at it and see about how to design it, etc."

Kuzco hisses.

Kuzco claims, "I would like to remind people that you should totally start plotting for the next
Seneschal. Try to favor one who will reward your loyalty, your vision, your religion or outlook of
the world. Each Seneschal has the ability to shape the kingdom in some way. Norrig, for instance,
militarised the duchies and, relying on his control of the royal army, made every effort to crown
Amir and defeat Roland's rebellion. Others might have instead made arrangements to deliver the city
to him, or assassinate Amir outright."

Jennifer asks, "Wait but can't you change the approach? I mean like when you do message prep?"

Temi says, "Yep, you can, from a list of set options."

Temi states, "The idea would be a personal one that only you have access to"

Galax claims, "The 'Approach' (which appears before receipt and echoes to the room, iirc,) is a list
of presets based on class and guild"

Kinaed nods at galax.

Conrad states, "Gotta find out who intends to run for it first though"

Kinaed claims to Kuzco, "I hope we get a fun competition for the next Seneschal. :)"

Galax claims, "Great for flexing or letting people know you might have an urgent message (e.g.,
Orderite messengers, nobility, ones, etc)"

Jennifer states, "Oh oh okay. I never mess with that option, so I wasn't aware it was from a list."

Kinaed nods at Jennifer.

Kinaed finishes abruptly, "We have approximately 10 minutes - anyone want to discuss anything else/"

Satoshi claims, "I'm curious who all will step up tbh to be seneschal--and remember laddies, the
bards can influence the rumors about you"

Kitty states, "Make order characters. That is all. We neeeeeeeeeed Order characters."

Kuzco claims, "There may be people plotting to run that have not made an announcement. It's time to
start exploring and meeting people in private."

Kinaed claims, "If not, it'd be really cool if people wouldn't mind writing a review for TI on sites
like Mudconnector or Reddit (we get a lot of traffic from there, interestingly). It'd help us
increase our pbase and give you new people and a fuller world to RP in."

Kuzco states, "And -- yes, TI is handicapped without inquisitors."

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Kuzco says, "And I can't emphasize that enough."

Kinaed queries to Kitty, "Mind catching up with me about that after OOC Chat?"

Kitty claims, "Sure. I don't mind at all."

Kinaed claims to Kitty, "Thanks. Any other players with an Order character who want to catch up
about the Inquisitorial-ness or lack thereof, please let me know"

Kinaed claims, "If that's everything people want to talk about, I'm happy to end the meeting a
little bit early to let people get ready and comfortable for the Carnival :) Thanks again for both
putting on an event (Sparkles and team!) and to those who actually take the time to SUPPORT the
event by attending. We appreciate it :)"

Satoshi exclaims, "YEAH the event's nothing without people there to enjoy it!"

Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

Brando claims, "I did consider making an inquisitor type character but after sleeping on it and
reviewing some important data .. i dont have the RPXP to do it properly sorry. Maybe when i am well
and I have ammased more RPXP i will consider it deeply again but until then I am hamstrung. :("

Kinaed nods at Brando.

Satoshi trails off, "Being an inquisitor doesn't... require RPXP"

Satoshi claims, "They aren't knights--they don't NEED combat skills to do their job"

Kitty says, "Inflict is their friend."

Satoshi claims, "You could have an inquisitor with no combat skills, in fact"

Kitty says, "And yes, knights are the ones who truly need the RPXP."

Satoshi states, "From what I've gathered, almost ALL of their job is RP"

Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

Satoshi says, "Paying attention to RP and keeping track of the hints and mechanics that mages and
heretics drop in their RP"

Kitty claims, "And responding to mailings and reportings in a timely manner."

Kitty states, "So people's RP isn't forever paused because they aren't around."

Satoshi claims, "Yes that's also important but doesn't have an rpxp requirement either xD"

Kinaed states, "Okay, I'm going to put everyone back shortly. Please recommend your peers, vote for
TI, and help us grow by writing a review. :)"

Sparkles waves.

Kuzco declares, "And post rumors about interesting things!"

Kinaed declares, "Thanks for attending this week's OOC Chat, we look forward to seeing everyone
again next week! Same time and place!"

Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

Galax claims, "Or just to be mean! It's rumors, after all. *nodnod*"

Brando waves

Jennifer has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Conrad has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Satoshi has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Darkness has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Brando has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Kuzco has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
galax has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Sparkles has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]