Log of OOC Meeting - 10/26/19

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Sparkles

Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:20 pm

Kinaed claims, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today? If you register a topic, please pre-write it so you're ready to present it when called upon."

Kinaed says, "Nothing to chat about? Okay, we can kick off with Staff Updates."

Kinaed claims, "Last week, I didn't do much on TI at all - I accepted Basdes' resignation, and that's about it. Very busy IRL for the moment with work. On my desk - Turf Wars. A note was posted on the forums to allow players to review, there's also a spec in this room. I am rewriting Turf Wars and will adjust the spec and post it for feedback once I've had a bit more time to think about what I want to keep and what I want to alter. Keen to catch additional feedback."

Kinaed says to Temi, "You're up :)"

Tasker asks, "Aw bollocks he resigned? We're not having much luck with story staffers :("

Satoshi muses, "Oh he resigned?"
Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

Ianthe states, "Basdes resigned? That's a bummer. And he was on in a timeslot where others usually weren't"

Satoshi states, "Hopefully wverything is okay for him IRL"

Temi states, "Okay, I've been doing plot stuff, and beyond that, I did some crafting updates based on previous requests. Some new things for herbalism, chandlery and tailoring, and some fixes for magecrafted stuff and increased the time on sweet tabac, which I think had been specifically requested here before."
Kinaed says to Temi, "Thank you :)"

Temi claims, "Will keep up with the big plot. Hopefully everyone's been enjoying that developing - Niamh and I have been plotting something for the council next weekend."
Kinaed nods at Temi.
Temi nods at Kinaed.

Satoshi claps!!

Kinaed states, "Okay, checking recent changes to let people know of anything."

(visnet) Player Nestor: Can I get a port to OOc meeting pls.

Kinaed claims, "Look direction should be fixed, we have placed a soft cap on bank accounts because some of them were getting well out of proportion to the economy, so hopefully this means thieves may have some better opportunities to break in or pickpicket - this means that you cannot deposit money INTO a bank account holding over ... I think it's 25 or 30k."

Kinaed claims, "Guild shops have been reverted so that the money from sales goes back into the back room."

KING declares, "Oh, super, love that!"

Kinaed says, "This was to get a one-way, same-way with all shops as well as to resolve some issues that I understand the Merchants guild was having."

(visnet) Staff Kinaed: Please send me a tell as I don't really see the visnet channel easily in spam :)

Kitty asks, "So, people can have more than guilds can? Because, don't guilds max out at 15K?"

Sparkles says, "Time to start burying it in the backyard."

Kitty trails off, "Wait, no. 150K. My brain isn't adding enough zeros..."

Kinaed says, "It depends on the guild, but yes individuals can hold more coin than guilds."

Kinaed claims, "The max any guild can hold is 25k"

Satoshi says, "Well you have have more physical coin, thats just a bank cap"
Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

Kitty claims, "Ahhh, interesting. Alright."

Temi states, "We still want to encourage guilds to spend on their members, rather than just saving it up."

Kinaed states, "So you cna put your extraneous silver in a vault in your house. Or carry it on your person, etc"
Kinaed nods at Temi.

Satoshi says, "You really wanna be riche then pile it up and lounge on it i guess"

Temi says, "The cap for them has been in place a long time and hasn't caused much issues."

Kinaed finishes abruptly, "Same with people - we'd prefer people have it in the economy, even if that's just being 'accessible' to enterprising thieves, rather than safe and locked down in bank accounts"
Kinaed nods at Temi.
Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

KING says, "Makes good sense"

Kalana states, "Happy to oblige anyone who wants to buy things."

Satoshi queries, "I thought that it was totes a thing to rpa bank robbery?"

Kinaed claims, "The IC date is now a prompt variable for those who can use it"

Ianthe is gonna pass on making their funds accessible to theives

Satoshi says, "So even te bank isnt safe, theoretically "

Satoshi makes a note to rob Ianthe
Kinaed says to Satoshi, "That's still viable, but we do prefer if we can give people more everyday things to do rather than having to RP with staff to make something like that happen"

Temi claims, "RPA bank robberies are tough to balance, and it still isn't putting certain people at risk."

Kinaed states, "It also makes money management and the value of gold coins more apparent as they weigh less and take up less space"
Kinaed nods at Temi.

Satoshi states, "Fair fair. not to mention it makes locks and guards more "valuable" for phomes"
Temi nods in agreement.

Kinaed states, "But the primary reason was that personal bank accounts were starting to drastically exceed guild accounts and game balance, so this was a bit of a soft measure to try to rectify some of that."
Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

KING claims, "Just store all your cash in your mattress ofc"

Ianthe states, "So much for my character concept of Ponzi le Schemer"

Kinaed states, "Okay, so I think that's all of the changes we've had. There was a post on the General Board a week or so back where we said what decisions were made and noted anything slated to go into game."
Kinaed comforts Ianthe.

Kinaed claims, "Big thanks to staff, most of whom are not here today, for their work this last week."

Kinaed says, "Oh, another change - if you want to summon a demon, we've updated the help file and asked players to book a time with staff via the Request Board."

Tasker draws a damascus steel bastard sword with an incise floral motive

Kinaed states, "We don't think the ad hoc system has been very hospitable, and this is a stopgap for that for the moment."

Kinaed asks, "Okay, that's everything for Staff Updates, I think. Anything to add, Temi?"

Temi claims, "Nope, I don't think so."

Satoshi says, "That seems fair. demon summoning shoulsnt be impromptu unless its an emergency"
Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

Kinaed wonders, "Player Heartbeat - how was the game this week, folks?"

Satoshi asks, "Are staff WILLING to do impromptu in an ic emergency by the by?"

Temi says, "I am not willing to do demons at this point."

Kinaed states, "Yes, if their demon is listed as available. There's been no code changes."

Kinaed states, "Temi's withdrawn from the demon pool and passed her demons to other staff."
Temi nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed says, "I remain available - but also best to request board me to lock me down, as does Niamh."

Tanlin declares, "I'm brand new and still learning how to play properly, but I want to say, you guys' help files and website are the most helpful I've seen for an RP game like this, so thank you!"
Temi grins at Tanlin.
Temi pontificates to Tanlin, "Glad you're liking them!"

Brando claims, "I didnt play this week at all due to illnesses es plural] ... :( Hoping to get an hr in after ooc chat to cover some things."
Kinaed says to Tanlin, "That's very kind of you to say - thank you! And welcome to TI :) We hope you enjoy it thoroughly."
Kinaed comforts Brando.

KING claims, "Game was good! I was a little busy, but got to meet some new people and get out of my normal social circles a bit. People have been really good about that with our lower player count."

Ianthe muses, "Same ol' Same ol' which is to say pretty good. Had a few long one on one scenes which I enjoy, and the Lordlings birthday was a blast (was that this week?)"

Gattara says, "Things were actually really nice this week, plenty of RP and stuff to do. It was loads better than the last few weeks."

Tanlin declares, "Thanks! The community seems great :D I hope I can just carve out more time to play and explore. Stupid adult life!"

Tasker says, "I'm getting back into the swing of things after a little break! The Knights will be holding a Knighting event after the OOC meeting, which should be fun. "

KING stage waves to Tanlin.

Kinaed wonders, "That's great to hear. May I ask, how is matchmaking going these days? Has everyone set up their matchmaking hooks?"
Kinaed grins.

Satoshi says, "RP this week has been great what ive been squeezing in everyone has been great about being cool with stuff"
Kinaed nods at Tanlin.
Kinaed states to Tanlin, "We all wish we had more time, for sure :)"

Kitty , has been naughty and has NOT set up her hooks.

Satoshi claims, "Vis a vis matchmaking i saw Rain's and i highly suggest putting hers as an example on the helpfile its very nice"

Kalana claims, "I forgot to set mine up, but the matchmaking hasn't quite worked out for me so far."
Kinaed states to KING, "Let staff know if you need help."

(visnet) Player Aukanaii: I need to redo mine to be more concise >_>
Kinaed queries to Kalana, "Do you know why or what is awkward about it?"
Kinaed comforts Satoshi.

Satoshi says, "Erm phone pls "

KING declaims, "Thanks, will do!"

Ianthe claims, "I think the hooks are a great idea, however the only ones I've seen setup so far are for chars that are super active and I'm already pretty knowedgable about. I don't have mine setup yet :( But I've been enjoying the system of randomly getting prodded to RP with a random player online"

Kalana claims, "I keep missing them even coming up, until I get an alert 'Hey, you missed them'"
Kinaed states to Ianthe, "I'm glad to hear it's working for at least one person :)"

Kalana says, "And there's just a lot of them, and I feel a bit down on it after others not really reaching out."

KING states, "OH, Rain has a great list! I'll haae to look into doing mine, yeah."

Satoshi says, "Yeah hers is so brilliant i felt like a lard bucket after"
Kinaed queries to Kalana, "What do you think might make it better?"

Kitty is a bad kitty.

Kalana states, "I'm not really sure"

Satoshi claims, "I know i reach out if im not doing something but i tend to ignore matches if im in a scene"

Kinaed queries, "If you think of anything, let us know. Anyone else have improvement suggestions?"

Temi muses, "You shouldn't be getting them in scenes?"
Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

Ianthe exclaims, "Oh! I do!"

Kinaed claims, "Yeah, shouldn't be getting them when in scenes. That's a bit weird."

Sparkles states, "I've tried to reach out to some folks by using notify first, but if I don't get an answer back, I tend to drop it as I don't want to be a bother."
Kinaed muses to Ianthe, "?"
Kinaed comforts Sparkles.

Kinaed wonders, "Is notify working well?"

Ianthe claims, "I once got a matchmaking prompt with Lans I think it was. I RPd with him, got my QP, then got another matchmaking propt... also for Lans. Kinda think there should be a safegaurd from rolling the same one up twice. There were more than enough other players on at the time."

Kalana states, "I have seen notify work well a few times at least"
Kinaed nods at Ianthe.
Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed says, "Thanks :)"
say I think so, it's a good way to let someone know if you'll be really available long enough for a scene.

Sparkles claims, "I think so, it's a good way to let someone know if you'll be really available long enough for a scene."

Kinaed wonders, "Okay, I've taken those notes and will discuss any tweaks with staff. How about other game systems? All of them working well, or do we have anything shitting anyone that they'd like us to consider fine tuning?"

Kalana declares, "Though it would have been nice this morning to be able to tell someone 'actually, I'll be back in about an hour but running now!'"

Kitty says, "As long as people... remember its use. I've notified yes (as in, I can receive a messenger, like the helpfile says), and then had people go ping the guild, basically asking for a scene. But... I can't necessarily do a scene right then. It's made me log in less when I'm working, because people want to scene, and... I don't necessarily like to be super-duper slow."
Kinaed queries to Kalana, "You can put that in your AFK message, I think?"

Kalana queries, "Can anyone see your AFK messages now?"
Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Kalana says, "I only ever got them on tells"

Ianthe wonders, "I'm curious, if I send a notify to someone, will it alert me if they have their AFK flag up?"

Kinaed claims, "I'm not sure, I'll check."

Satoshi says, "Yeah some people treat it as "are you available for rp" instead of "can you be contacted""

KING claims, "Yeah, that's a little issue I've had too."

Satoshi trails off, "Some people turn them down when i only need to send a quick messenger...ive stopped notifying if its just for a quick message lately"

Kinaed wonders, "Do we have a standard as to which it ought to be that we can put into the help file to get everyone on the same page?"

Satoshi says, "They can always reject the measenger if they CANT get them "

Kitty claims, "Well, legitimately, the 'notify yes' says, 'they are available for RP'. But... that's not what it means. It means they're available for contact. The helpfile is clear about that. But yeah, people use it to see if you're avaialble for a scene, and... I'm not necessarily available for a scene."

Brando claims, "Matchmaking leads to notify leads to messengers leads to RP .. thats the flow of it methinks."

KING agree.

Kalana says, "I feel like it should be for RP."

Ianthe states, "It might be useuful if the person who responds to a notify has more than 2 options as a response"

Kalana states, "You can always just send a messenger or mail if you just need to contact them"
Kinaed nods at Brando.

Kitty states, "The intention of notify was to see if they were available to receive a messenger, because it costs money. It wasn't ever to see if they are available to scene."

Kinaed jots down notes.
say Messengers only cost 1 silver now though.

Sparkles says, "Messengers only cost 1 silver now though."

Kitty states, "Right, now. But, the original intention."

Temi says, "I don't remember it ever being scoped to that intention."

Kitty states, "That's what the helpfile says."

Temi states, "We can change helpfiles."

Kinaed claims, "I don't remember the original intention. Notify was to solve a problem players were having without tells and I left it to Niamh and Temi to hash out."

Satoshi states, "I dont mind the use of notify shifting from the helpfile"

Kitty nods.

Ianthe still misses tells sometimes

Satoshi states, "Like i said ive just sent messengers without notify if its just quick"
Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

Temi muses, "What is more helpful to you guys - not sending wasted messengers, or finding out if someone is available for RP?"

Kitty claims, "I just think, we need to have a vast difference between, 'yes, you can contact me and I can respond' and 'I am available for something bigger'."

Satoshi muses, "Pboard?"

Satoshi says, "Or in the guild case go to them and osay"

Ianthe says, "Pboard doesn't give you a notification immediately though."
Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Temi finishes abruptly, "Pboard can give an immediate notification - that's an autolist setting"

Satoshi queries, "Or put it in your title that youre not available for long scenes?"

Ianthe asks, "Ah ok that makes sense. But it isn't on by default is it?"

Brando states, "If you recieve a notofy and accept it ... then all other details can go in the messenger. for example accept a notify but reject the messenger with details of why ( i am in a meeting /tending stuff etc) and when can meet up etc."

Temi says, "I think it may not be, no."

Kitty says, "I... find it kinda rude for someone to come to me, like walk all the way to me, and then say, 'hey, I don't have time for you'. And... I don't like changing my title like that, but... maybe that's me."

Satoshi queries, "I mean then just ignore the ping? you arent obligated to respond to a guild notify"

Kitty states, "Oh, I know. I have."

KING claims, "Same. The title doesn't work, and sometimes messengers take a while. Being able to communicate through notify would be more helpful imo"

Temi questions, "So, if you can get a yes/no answer with notify, what do you want the question to be?"

Satoshi says, "I dont mind it being "are you available for RP""

Satoshi claims, "Opposed to "can you receive a messenger""

Kalana muses, "Are you available for RP? is more personally useful for me"

Brando states, "Agreed notify is more about RP i feel."

Ianthe says, "I'd rather the question remain the same, and the answer be, AFK (automatically if flagged), Not Available at all, Available to receive a messenger, available for messenger and scene"
Temi queries to Ianthe, "And if the answer is yes/no?"

Satoshi states, "Afk does show if its on and you notify someone"

Sparkles says, "That's a lot of confusion, IMHO."
Kinaed nods.

KING states, "Just a simple Yes,available for RP/Yes, available for contact/No, not available."

Kinaed takes more notes.

Satoshi states, "That muddies the water though because like"

Satoshi queries, "What if the messenger is urgent and requires RP?"

KING states, "I think that's up to the discretion of the sender then"
Ianthe claims to Ianthe, "It's just yes/no, I think it's otherwise fine the way it is. Available for contact (ambiguously)"

Satoshi declaims, ""contact" would say you can send it, but if youre a knight and the messenger is "help a mage!" now youve not got a clear answer"

Everett says, "I'd imagine if you needed to urgently contact somebody IC, you'd send the messenger anyways as an IC action"
Kinaed nods at KING.
Kinaed nods at Everett.

KING agrees.

Satoshi nod nods.

Brando nods

Kinaed claims, "And if they cannot or do not respond, then just note that they could not or did not respond and move on. It wouldn't get any better if they're not available anyway, regardless."

KING says, "Exactly that"

Kinaed states, "Ie, emergencies happening at 2am when there's 3 people online - you're just out of luck."

Everett says, "Notify just seems like an OOC courtesy, but not the deciding factor in whether you do/don't send a messenger"
Kinaed nods at KING.
Kinaed nods at Everett.

Kinaed claims, "It certainly shouldn't be. It's a tool, but it's an OOC one."

Kitty nods.

Ianthe states, "I think the notify says, "I'm OOCly here and Want to engage you ICly, Are you OOCly here and willing to engage ICly even if that means turning away a messenger because you're in a scene.""
Kinaed nods at Ianthe.

Kinaed questions, "Any other systems anyone wants to chat about that need some finessing?"

Ianthe wonders, "What's the purpose of Page now that we have notify?"

Sparkles says, "Page makes a sound."

Temi claims, "If you're asking yourself 'Should I do this now?' it can be a reasonable input. If the answer is 'Well, I don't really have a choice - it's an emergency and it's happening now' then it's still what it was."

Kinaed claims, "Page is just an older system that makes a sound."

Satoshi claims, "Page also tells who sent it"

Kinaed claims, "I use it a lot when people are AFK or IAW to get their attention."

Temi claims, "Page is primarily used for making Niamh jump, I think."
Temi ponders.

Kitty claims, "That's what I do."

Kitty trails off, "Well.. not for Niamh, but..."

Sparkles wonders, "Can I ask a question about Turf Wars if there's no other topics?"
Kinaed claims to Sparkles, "Sure can"

Satoshi claims, "I usually use page if i have a scheduled scene like to say "im home now""
Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

Satoshi isnt quite sure what turf wars are .w.

Sparkles queries, "At the moment it seems mostly defined for fighty types, IE the more "combat oriented" groups, will there be ways for non-combatants to participate?"

Kinaed states, "Basically, turf wars is a game system we're working on that allows people to 'build influence in an area' and claim it for their own to get various in-game advantages when RPing in or around their own turf."

Kinaed claims, "The specification you see here is a bit different from what I envisioned."

Satoshi wonders, "Ooh. so like if you hang in a place all the time and its ur hangout you get bennies?"

Kinaed says, "People are free to pick up the spec if they want."

Satoshi states, "I wonder how that would interact with people who hang out when a place is clearly one persons turf tho"

Kinaed says, "Not exactly - if you use influence in a room or area, then you can gain ownership of that room and get bennies. People can fight you for it though - whomever has the most influence gets the most benefits."

Kinaed claims, "Probably anyone who has put in influence will get some sort of benefit."

Satoshi trails off, "I.e when tua hangs at the horse to make puppy dog eyes. hes there a lot but its not "his" turf...ohhhh that makes sense ok"

Temi says, "Kin is describing her own thoughts for it, not what's in that spec, which was my proposal for it."

Kinaed states, "I don't want it to always be locked into the same people all of the time, it needs to be a game where the landscape shifts."

Satoshi claims, "Ill need to read this when im not on mobile sadly"
Kinaed nods at Temi.

Brando says, "Has page 3 been fixed? my old version of the turfwars spec was language corrupted. :("

Sparkles states, "I guess I'm just wondering how folks outside Knights/Reeves/Thieves/Mages get in on things."

Satoshi claims, "I assume you wouldnt literally start a fight to claim a territory"

Kinaed wonders, "We posted it on the forums here: http://ti-legacy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2168"

Temi states, "The way I envisioned it is more on a couple good vs bad spectrums and more physically enforcing the direction it swings on lawfulness or piety. It's primarily built around the expected with guilds, with the others more jumping in as vigilantes"

Kinaed claims, "No, it's an influence fight at this stage."

Satoshi states, "We're roleplaying people not warrior cats"

Brando trails off, "Cheers Kinaed ... thanks :)"

Sparkles claims, "Because those groups claiming say ... the HQ of another Guild seems odd to me."

Temi says, "But Kin and I had some strong disagreements on that particular point of it"

Kinaed says, "Note that we haven't finished this spec so everything we see is kind of up in the air."
Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed says, "Our strong disagreements are why we're tabling it and I'm keen to get some player feedback to go into version 2 of the draft."

Satoshi states, "While encouraging pvp is something interesting the IC legality is called into question "

Satoshi states, "I cant imagine the reeves would like actual physical fights and i cant imagine nobles scuffling to claim a territory"

Temi claims, "My version also had it be areas are specifically opted into the system - we wouldn't put guildhalls onto it."
say I don't think I meant literally fighty, but ... there's no mention of the Bards, Merchants, or Physicians in it at the moment.

Sparkles says, "I don't think I meant literally fighty, but ... there's no mention of the Bards, Merchants, or Physicians in it at the moment."

Kinaed states, "I'd think Guildhalls would default be owned by the guild and others locked out."

Brando nods

Sparkles states, "So I wasn't certain if they weren't meant to be participating."

Satoshi queries, "I think bards would likely be "neutral" yeah?"

Temi states, "My thoughts weren't gearing it towards the other guilds, but giving them options to act as vigilantes or villains as they like"

Kinaed claims, "The way I was envisioning it, people individually played their influence into places, and it'd roll up to represent the influence of their group in an area because they're a part of it."

Satoshi states, "A pack of theatre kids bullying out all the jocks from their facorite bar"

Ianthe queries, "Is bennies a Savage Worlds term?"

Kinaed says, "I think it's just short for "benefits"."

Satoshi claims, "Slang term of benifits "

Sparkles states, "I'd think Bards might want to try and claim taverns, yeah."

Temi claims, "But... Kin has very different views of that. So, make sure to give your opinions on what appeals and waht doesn't"

Ianthe gets it now

Satoshi muses, "Ill bring it up after i read it? staff should know i never shut up, by now"
Temi nods.

Temi states, "There's a post on the forums for feedback"
Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed states, "I don't see many players wanting to be vigilantes and terrorizing places, so I think we'd have an unbalanced system where people only put into one side except for a few 'special' players. *grin* I think it's better to have a 'judgment agnostic' system where anyone can put down influence regardless of the label of 'good' or 'bad' and it's just how they act that ultimately creates that."

Temi asks, "My thoughts around the territory idea of it had issues with guilds at large having their own specific territories, because what does an IC idea of a bard territory mean as being exclusive to other people? And I have a hard time envisioning how that feels in RP"

Kinaed states, "I also am not keen on the gpoints piece, but need to reexamine that to remember why."

Temi states, "I think your first issue was adding a new currency, because you didn't remember they were an existing currency"

Temi says, "But I think you had some more thoughts after that still"

Kinaed states, "I stress that neither Temi's nor my opinions are necessarily right or wrong, but rather things about preferred gameplay."
Temi nods.

Ianthe queries, "Would it make more sense if it were more Race based than Guild based? Stretching the size of the quarters into the neighboring real estate?"

Temi says, "Potentially"

KING claims, "That's not a bad idea"

Kinaed questions, "Mind putting your thoughts on the forums?"

Brando muses, "Or even class based?"

Ianthe claims, "Yeah classes vs classes and races vs races makes more thematic sense to me than the guilds vs guilds"

Kinaed says, "I could see differing classes having some math benefits to how their influence works, perhaps."

Ianthe claims, "I'll read the spec first, and then post something "

Kinaed claims, "We"

Kinaed claims, "We'd have to think our way through some of these items."

Kinaed says, "We have about ten minutes until this meeting reaches the top of the hour."

Kinaed questions, "Does anyone have anything they want to cover, or should we begin to wrap up?"

KING pontificates, "Nothing to shout about, but as per usual, but thank you to staff for bein cool!"
Temi grins at KING.
Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed claims, "Thanks. :)"

Kinaed pontificates, "Okay, as Ianthe said earlier - there's an event on today!"

Kinaed claims, "Also, please consider supporting us by writing a review on TMC or Reddit (most of our new traffic comes through Reddit these days) if you want to help us get new players for you to RP with. :)"
Kinaed claims to Tanlin, "Do you have a few minutes to chat after? I'd love to get an idea of any initial issues or anything we should look at from the 'fresh eyes' perspective."

Kinaed claims, "I may be lagging, but I'm seeing nothing new on my screen, so - thank you for coming everyone."

Brando says, "Cheers"

Kinaed states, "We will be changing the time for OOC Chat next weekend to accomodate the shift in timezones."

Brando waves

KING declaims, "Gucci, sounds good!"

Kinaed claims, "Someone (I think the US?) has daylight savings next week. We'll post on the announce board."

Tanlin declaims, "Absolutely! Sorry, was tabbed for a sec!"

Temi states, "Time change doesn't change until after next meeting"

Kinaed claims, "Okay, next meeting will be the same time, the meeting AFTER that will shift."
Kinaed states to Temi, "Thanks :)"

Kinaed says, "Okay, lovely seeing everyone today. Thanks for the notes and feedback! Have a great week and enjoy the game. :)"

Temi states, "It's Sunday morning that it shifts. And meeting should be earlier. But yes, announce board."

• Information