Log of OOC Meeting - 2019-06-29

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Taunya

Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:16 pm

Temi queries, "Before we get going, does anyone have any topics to go on the list?"

Temi claims, "I've got a prior-submitted and Lans now"

Temi wonders, "Anyone else have anything they want to go over today?"

Ikeala claims, "I have a topic, presuming it isn't that doesn't come up with the other two topics naturally so put me last."

Temi nods.

Temi claims, "Alright.  If anyone thinks of anything while we're going, just let me know and I'll add you to the list."

Kaeson smiles.

Temi states, "So, staff updates.  Since I'm already talking - not done a whole lot of exciting this week.  Working on RPA stuffs, and such.  And I'll be gone half of next week, so make sure to get anything you need from me in soon, or be prepared to wait a bit."

Temi has transferred Tasker.  [OOC]

Temi gives a red-eyed stuffed goat made from a soft, shadow-black wool to Tasker.

Tasker claims, "Henlo"

Temi asks of Azarial, "Az, update?"

Emerald coos quietly.

Azarial says, "I've been working on more of the under the hood stuff that probably isn;t all that noticeable on this side.  Generic guild commands should reflect on role powers now instead of the older guildleader check in the interpreter.  And I think a crash this week.  It's been miserably hot so I do not remember quite as clearly as I would prefer."

Temi states, "Taking a look at the changes board... that seems about right.  Some weirder random things rather than any big stuff."

Temi states, "Everybody can go crossing their fingers hoping for some cooler weather for Az."

Temi grins.

Ethelon claims, "I feel ya."

Kaeson crosses his fingers. "Just keep my cool weather in place please..."

Emerald says, "I think I'm roasting at this current moment."

Temi muses, "Eldon, were you still about for your update?"

Azarial says, "It;s the lack of AC.  <_<"

Satoshi crosses fingers for Az and himself. "It's way too hot. And I am also an AC-less scrub."

SpaceJackal says, "Same. No AC here, sadly."

Nyssie claims, "Its winter here, we can swap :P"

Dawnie claims, "It's been warm here today... but for 'summer' it is still fairly cold out."

Emerald says, "Plase swap with me"

Kaeson claims, "Coldest winter is a summer spent in San Francisco.... I live here... lol."

Azarial says, "Winter was like spring this year; miserable.  the snow didn;t linger and there wasn;t much of it"

Temi states, "So, Eldon was going to be spotty, but left an update for us."

Raspberries paints spots on Eldon. 

Azarial claims, "Dalmations, man; so unreliable."

Azarial shakes her head.

Dawnie chuckles softly.

Temi says, "He's just working on easing back into things after vacation, but has some starts on plans for some trouble for you folks."

Temi states, "And has been doing some things like typos and such."

Emerald states, "Oh god."

Satoshi states, "Oooh exciting"

Lans nods.

Emerald claims, "I had a spot of it yesterday that I had fun with"

Ethelon claims, "Excellent."

Temi questions, "So then, on to player heartbeat.  How's RP been this week folks?"

Lans claims, "Efficient."

Emerald claims, "I have had fun."

Nyssie states, "I had a number of good scenes"

Dawnie claims, "I've had some great moments, to be fair."

Kitty holds up a thumb.

Raspberries states, "Still busy with RL stuff, but had time to crash a scene and stick myself into events"

Tasker claims, "I did a thing"

Kaeson trails off, "It's been a little rough getting back into RP not having been here for years...."

Emerald huggles everbody

Emerald claims, "I got to do some rp I'd been meaning to do for a bit yesterday or so."

Lans claims, "Don't worry. Unless you are a mage. Then worry."

Satoshi wonders, "It's been pretty interesting, I've had a number of scenes. I sort of wish people were out in public more? I've had to resort to some messenger invites lately since the people who are available are the ones I walways RP with and it's getting hard to meet people I don't know"

Booknerd says, "Kind of having trouble sticking again but hope that'll clear up"

Booknerd exclaims, "But I'll get there!"

Ikeala claims, "I've had some really interesting scenes but an issue that I'm hoping to get idea about during my topic."

Ethelon states, "I second what Satoshi said. My char has a bit of trouble just running into someone by chance."

Nyssie says, "Yeh it would be nice to see some more people out and about"

Satoshi claims, "I think either people are hiding, or they turn RP off and forget to turn it back on. I REALLY wish that there was a reminder for RP if it was turned off."

Temi asks, "For those having a hard time getting back into things, what's the issues?"

Ikeala asks, "When people say out and about, what do you mean, like tavern sitting?"

Emerald trails off, "Sometimes I get tired of tavern sitting..."

Tasker says, "LANS"

Temi muses, "Or what would make it easier, I suppose?"

Kaeson trails off, "I've just been seeing the whererp showing people RPing in places I know my character would have no business randomly showing up..."

Lans says, "I double dare you, Tasker."

SpaceJackal trails off, "I would be more out and about, but my only character is currently depressed and mopey due to IC reasons, so..."

Tasker claims, "1v1 me by the bike sheds don't tell mom"

Ethelon nods at Kaeson. 

Lans trails off to Kaeson, "People are forgiving with that unless it's the ladies' bathroom... usally"

Emerald giggles.

SpaceJackal says, "I've been trying to turn off RP whenever I am in a private room, but I do forget to turn it on at times when I am in public."

Lans tells Tasker, "No wedgies"

Kitty says, "When I was new, I would randomly show up anyway, and then RP that my character was hella lost in a new city. Met tons of great peeps that way."

Temi nods in agreement with Kitty.

Dawnie says, "If I am online, I'm usually up for RP. If I want to work on things, I'll usually whoinvis and turn off where."

Temi pontificates, "You can definitely do that!"

Azarial states, "Proeprly private rooms should mask the whererp flag"

Emerald claims, "Makes sense."

Emerald says, "Yup yup"

SpaceJackal claims, "Or at least have some sort of color or tag indicating if a room is a public room, a guild room, or a private room"

Raspberries says, "Doesn't help much if they're behind locked doors though."

Raspberries bashes down door. "Oh, hi there!"

Satoshi states, "I mean yeah when I mean out and about I just mean not in random back rooms of places or guildhalls"

Ikeala claims, "I think people need sometimes to be more open to adjusting or coming up with reasons why they should go and RP rather than the list of reasons they wouldn't."

Ethelon trails off, "Well, I can't really complain, since my char is meant to be more solitary..."

Lans states, "Unless hunting targets, I almost always have RP on"

Kaeson says, "I don't remember this mud being very forgiving... lol. My first character died within a week, executed for being a mage when all I did was walk into the wrong place at the wrong time... lol."

Azarial claims, "You can 'knock'"

Emerald says, "Kick my door in , sir"

Raspberries claims, "Meh, knocking. Hurts my knuckles."

Temi queries, "Is there something that needs to change, or it's just challenging at times?"

Satoshi says, "I am guilty of chilling in my house sometimes when I'm crafting or afking but like, yeah there are shops or parks or places that aren't just your house or guildhall. It's winter so you wouldn't be chilling in the park but...still there are places."

Lans claims to Kaeson, "If I find an obviously, hopelessly newbie mage I will give an ooc warning first"

Dawnie says, "Usually, if I'm at a guild it's because I'm either working on things there, or I've run into someone and ended up in RP with them."

Azarial states, "'pssst, zip up; your magic is hanging out.'"

Kitty states, "If I'm not behind a locked door, and sometimes even when I am, my whereRP is usually on. Unless there is a specific reason I am trying to NOT be found. (Which, sometimes there is.) Or... if I'm busy at work and I can't handle being interrupted tons."

Kaeson claims to Lans, "I wasn't even a mage that time. lol."

Emerald states, "I get on here when I just wake up, and hang in my house but I have whererp on so like... anyone can hit me up. Though you would have to have a reason to knock on my door."

Lans nods at Kaeson.

Kitty says to Kaeson, "I think people forget about help warning sometimes... and it should still be a thing."

Raspberries says, "These days, if you're cyan, you should get a warning if you're up to anything that'll get yourself in trouble"

Nyssie says OOCly, "Its finding a reason to knock on a random person's door ;)"

Ikeala claims, "Also turn autofailsafe on."

Lans nods.

Emerald states, "Oh oh, and also, notify is good too."

Raspberries states, "It's on by defauly"

Ikeala claims, "It will warn you where you shouldn't be doing certain things."

Nyssie says OOCly, "I would just like to meet a few new people"

Kirill is idle.

Kirill is no longer idle.

Emerald states, "Usually when I am notified I respond immediately"

Kitty states, "Help warn, rather."

Satoshi states, "Oh definitely there are reasons to have RP off, I'm not saying you shouldn't, I'm just saying I think people have it off and leave it off. It just makes it hard to meet new people when they all just CHILL in their HOUSE"

Azarial questions, "'hi, nice house; who's your mason?'"

Emerald grins.

Emerald claims, "It's a boat, get out."

Nyssie states, "LOL\"

Satoshi looks at emerald and points accusingly. "I'll drag you out of it missie!"

Booknerd wonders, "Does notify guild still work if there is no guild channel?"

Emerald gasps and dies.

Raspberries states, "Channels still exist, just can't chat on them"

Temi claims, "The guild channel is still there, it's just not player accessible"

Azarial says, "Guild channels still exist; direct player access was removed"

SpaceJackal states, "I usually been trying to be out and about for RP, but usually I find plenty at my guild right now."

Ethelon says, "Welp, my char is flipping homeless. Come and be disgusted by my hobo grace."

Ikeala claims, "I kind of liked the last Guild notify system, it seemed more newbie friendly."

Azarial states, "Part of the consolidation of ooc communcation to the ooc and visnet channels for random and questions respectively"

Booknerd trails off, "Ahh..."

Temi states, "The guilds get their alerts and things on them still."

Emerald claims, "Didn't I give you money one time? Hmm... I don't even know. You all look the same. *snifs*"

Satoshi says, "I like the new notify guild, it's easier to use since I didn't realize you needed to 'say' the message before and ended up cooling my heels a lot of times."
Elysaveta is idle.
SpaceJackal sneezes loudly.

They aren't here.

Kaeson claims, "Homeless and living out of almshouses are the way to go I thought. lol."

Raspberries says, "I could see issues with it pinging everytime someone said 'merchant' in the merchant's hall, or 'troubador' in the globe though."

Temi wonders, "Okay, anything else staff ought to be aware of while we're chatting?"

Azarial states, "It did not spam too badly"

Lans says, "Yeah"

Lans states, "I want to warn people about doing magic in public then idling."

Nyssie grins

Ikeala says, "That's going to be my topic."

Emerald states, "..."

Temi states, "Okay.  Let's discuss that with Ikeala's topic then."

Emerald states, "... ahem."

Tasker pontificates, "Operational security, people!"

Lans nods.

Kitty trails off, "Heh. Oops..."

Temi says, "To get started on topics.  I have a topic left ahead of time:  I was going to suggest that when you get a 'notify' from someone, it then shows up as a red (N) or a red (Notify) next to your status bar like it does when you have a pending messenger. Because right now if you're traveling, it's very easy to miss a notify."

Emerald states, "I just.. sorry I kind of was like, hmm. and nothing more"

Kaeson trails off, "The staff needs to be aware that the inquisition is still TE BEST RP IN MUDDING...."

Lans nods at Temi.

Emerald nods.

Emerald states, "That would help a lot, actually"

Satoshi states, "I think thats an excellent idea"

Raspberries concurs.

Temi muses to Azarial, "Does that work with how it's set up?  Can you reject them now?"

Emerald says, "You can reject notifies/"

Azarial says, "What, notifys?  yeah.  it;s batched"

Satoshi states, "You could always say 'notify no' that's always been an option."

Azarial claims, "Notifies, rather."

Emerald states, "Oh dugh, sory. *shakes brain*"

Temi nods.

Satoshi says, "Most people tend to just ignore them away but saying no is much better. Usually I page if I think you're IAW :D"

Temi says, "I was just concerned if it was hanging out there if you had to respond to get it out of you"

Kitty claims, "Yeah, it's always been 'notify yes' or 'notify no', so... it should work. But, I'd suggest a different color than red, since N and M are close? My old eyes."

Azarial says, "Logging off clears any notifies sent to you."

Temi states, "Okay.  I'll add to the staff discussion points.  Seems like it's not too hard."

Temi questions, "So then, Lans, your topic?"

Raspberries questions, "If two people notify you, and you notify yes, will it send to both, or just the last?"

Satoshi says, "Both"

Temi states, "Should be to both"

Raspberries states, "Neat."

Kaeson claims, "I would like to add something when all else is done."

Temi says, "You don't get to decide who you're available for, just that you're available now."

Temi nods at Kaeson.

Raspberries states, "I'll raise a topic too, if there's time."

Temi nods.

Lans has lost link.
Lans has reconnected.

Lans queries, "I have been taking a lot of people to Ahalin for free housing. But removing everything from people whom I've had to whack is tiring! Specially if I can't see their inventory. Could we get a command to remove everything from helpless targets? A 'take all (victim)'?"

Ikeala says, "I'm sure the Brotherhood would also like a command like that."

Temi claims, "Take also works on like people who are sleeping and such, I believe."

Satoshi claims, "If it specifies that you have to have someone restrained it's not an issue about getting robbed, Ikeala. Unless you are into some kinky streetwear."

Kitty rawrs.

Temi says, "Which taking everything might be a bit overpowered.  I think people are often using peek to see what's in inventories, though"

Eldon is idle.

Satoshi winks, but points towards Lans. "I think that, so long as you specify the person has to be restrained or otherwise consent (like carrying) it's not a bad idea, really. Because if you're in jail they should be able to just grab everything. And if you're tied up by a thief, THEY should be able to take everything too.

Raspberries says, "By policy, they have to remove everything that they don't have concealed, if asked to"

Lans states, "Yeah but"

Azarial pontificates, "Visn awww, but you have to come and get your goat!"

Lans claims, "Some people wear things with bad keywords"

Lans states, "It can take me several minutes of trial and error to get stuff from a KO'd target"

Azarial claims, "Bad keywords are naughty, though I think that there is a keyword changing tool that is free.  temi woudl ahve to check me on that, I think"

Raspberries claims, "If they're KO'd, you could perhaps ask staff for assistance with it"

Lans says, "I can't change the keywords of something I can't target"

Lans trails off, "So implementing a take all from a KO'd or incapacitated target would be... useful"

Azarial claims, "They can fix them if they are awake enough to respond to osays"

Temi says, "Yeah, bad keywords are not allowed, though obviously if it's not understanding rather than being sneaky, no one is getting into trouble, but feel free to let us know if there's egregious cases"

Lans says, "There's also the matter that sometimes I don't have half an hour to wait for the player to wake up/guess the keywords of their items"

Temi claims, "I'll add take all to staff discussion points, but be prepared that we may need to balance it for the use of the command at all, rather than specific cases."

Lans says, "Because I need their keys RIGHT NOW which are in a satchel in their inventory and I can't target it or guess it"

Satoshi says, "Also just because it's 'policy' that you can ask someone to 'remove all' and 'give all x' doesn't mean they're cooperate. Why bog down things to wait for staff if it's policy that they'd have to."

Ikeala asks, "Maybe make a command that only works in Ahalin?"

Lans nods at Satoshi.

Ikeala claims, "Honestly, if you are arrested, arrest code says you are obligated by policy to turn everything over anyways."

Tasker says, "A take all would be so damn useful, especially in Ahalin. The amount of frustration and pain involved in processing prisoners is very annoying."

Lans claims, "It's tiring and yeah"

Temi asks, "Moving on, Ikeala, you had a topic?"

Satoshi states, "If you're not in a position to say no (tied up being the prime example because there's already commands that only work on restrained people and give others more command over them) it should be mechanical"

Lans nods.

Satoshi shooshes.

Ikeala says, "I was recently in a scene and a situation where an RP partner had indeed idled out in a very precarious situation. RP wise, there were ways my character would have dealt with that nsert sensitive spell names or mage info here] however, code does not work like that. And idle follow only works in certain areas. RP wise, my character would not have likely made the choice they did but codewise there was nothing I could do. "

Ikeala says, "There have been in the past week a number of sitations though not as dire where folks involved in potentially dangerous scenarios have idled or have waited for example twenty five minutes to leave the scene. I've found a few other people long term idle in public rooms. Now, I'm not the kind of person to take advantage of that, but ... it's become troubling."

Temi says, "Idling is dangerous, which is why we have idling out to the idle room."

Lans states, "Yeah it sucked"

Lans claims, "This person had a keepalive feed or something"

Temi says, "If you add a save timer or something that prevents you from idling out... you remove that protection from yourself."

Temi claims, "So, that's something to be aware of."

Lans says, "I waited 15 minutes before attacking. In which time I was in danger."

Azarial says, "Closing the client is not logging out, as well; that leaves you on the grid where soneone could mess wiht you."

Lans says, "Eventually I got tired and attacked, which necessitated other 15 minutes as each combat round had to timeout"

Temi wonders, "Do you have concerns or action items, besides just warning people to be careful?"

Lans claims, "I am concerned that other people can pay dearly for the careless player's mistakes"

Ikeala states, "Yes, as said. Involvement in these scenarios is risky and for my character has the real potential of well ... death and dismemberment. And it's hard to want to get involved in things particularly with pardon the term, repeat offenders to idling/AFK in risky stuff."

Azarial trails off, "Well, idle following can be used with a boat to drown someone, so..."

Ikeala claims, "That only works in certain rooms."

Lans states, "Yeah I nearly drowned my prisoner by accident"

Azarial states, "The rpecedent is there that idling out is bad for your helth."

Emerald has lost link.

Dawnie is idle.

Lans declaims, "Sory, prisoner!"

Raspberries questions, "Arrest/restrain could be an option, yes?"

Emerald has reconnected.

Lans states, "So I don't know how it can be -fixed- save to speak to the offender player."

Temi nods.

Lans says, "If one of my knight buddies idled in the forest and got caught with all the active warrants on them"

Temi queries, "Is there actions that players expect staff to take?  Or changes that we can add in?"

Lans claims, "I'd bribe the mage to kill then myself"

Emerald claims, "Oof."

Azarial states, "Plus dropping link/idling out to avoid rp and consequences can be a policy case"

Temi states, "Obviously, you don't have to risk yourself with someone who is serially idling out on you"

Raspberries claims, "On a related note, I've found a way to have a keepalive timer and disable it when I'm idle"

Lans nods at Azarial.

Ikeala states, "Consider letting follow work anywhere."

Lans says, "Yeah follow + magic stuff would have saved this mage"

Ikeala states, "Because in that scenario, that's exactly what I would have done, and the RP as Lans can attest we had a scenario that could have been used."

Dawnie is no longer idle.
Dawnie has returned from AFK.

Temi wonders, "What do people think of having the forcing a follow work anywhere?"

Raspberries asks, "I think restrain is a better solution, unless I'm missing something?"

Satoshi muses, "Maybe have a 'X wants to follow you, type 'follow x to agree' and a couple minute autoaccept?"

Satoshi says, "Or you to follow them, rather"

Temi claims, "Autoaccepts are sucky code to deal with, from my understanding"

Satoshi says, "Hrmmmm. Other than that, I would say automatically letting someone force me to follow them I don't like. If I don't get the option to say no."

Ikeala says, "Then don't idle with people you don't trust."

Lans states, "I think in the case Ikeala mentions, it should be considered."

Satoshi questions, "The case is that you're talking about forcing non-idles to follow?"

Lans claims, "Of course I am not detailing how it happened."

Booknerd is idle.

Satoshi wonders, "There's already an idle force, isn't there?"

Booknerd is no longer idle.

Booknerd states, "Ahem, not idling. don't follow me."

Ikeala states, "That only works in rooms with certain flags."

Kitty claims, "Serial idlers/linkdeaders/etc can cause problems in several scene type situations. I have one who has been seeking a guild for... two months +. Almost every time I see them online, they are LD. I've tried... pboards, IC messengers, everything, when they ARE active, and have gotten nothing back, and that ISN'T dangerous. There is a point when the player has to take responsibility, especially in a dangerous scene. Others can't save them."

Temi nods.

Kirill has returned from AFK.

Lans says, "Specially idling when you are prone to real danger and you can affect other people's rp"

Lans claims, "Like having compromising items and mail"

Kitty states, "There comes a point when you have done all you can on your side, and that player needs to take the consequences."

Elysaveta has left the game.

Temi states, "The problem is, if someone is just idling with a keepalive timer, the game can't really detect the difference between them and someone that is there."

Lans claims, "Yeah"

Raspberries nods.

Lans says, "It could be policy, but that's a nightmare to enforce"

Dawnie nods

Temi states, "If they go linkdead, that's different, of course"

Satoshi claims, "I don't think these specific cases are something that staff can do a sweeping solution for, this might need to be a staff talking to a specific person if they're serial"

Emerald claims, "I will say that usually when I'm idling, I keep an eye on the afk thingamy and return to not idling. I don't use a keepalive timer just for that."

Temi says, "Yeah, but you're there, then"

Ikeala claims, "I mean in my scenario I have a spell that RP wise could have been used to force someone to move but that doesn't actually codewise allow you to make people move. Which that might be a seperate talking point sometime."

Emerald says, "Yup"

Kaeson claims, "I can't understand why people would go idle and stay that way in the middle of a scene."

Kirill holds a red-eyed stuffed goat made from a soft, shadow-black wool in his hand.

Temi queries, "Does linkdead solve this enough, or in this case it wasn't that?"

Kirill wiggles forward his shadow-colored goat, bleating out a loud "Naaaah!" on its behalf.

Kirill trots his shadowy goat through the air.

Emerald states, "When I'm in a scene I never idle unless I have to get up real quick. usually if Mom needs me."

Raspberries claims to Temi, "It sounds like in this case, it was someone with a keepalive timer"

Temi claims, "That's what I was thinking."

Azarial says, "If it is sopmeone repeatedly specific, then that should be posted to policy for staff to address."

Kitty states, "Right Az, but this would be a purely OOC reason (though, I could make it IC by saying they refuse to respond to correspondence or messengers, I suppose)."

Kirill says, "I don't recommend keepalive timers that prevent you from acquiring the AFK flag."

Emerald trails off, "Maybe their internet is bad? Though... If it's that bad one wonders if they are doing it on purpose or not..."

Raspberries states to Kirill, "That's a side-affect. I need a keepalive timer or my connection drops."

Lans states, "It was also dangerous for me as the whole thing took half an hour when it could have ended in a few minutes"

Kirill claims, "Send a backspace to the mud."

Lans polishes sword

Raspberries claims to Kirill, "I have it set to disable 30 minutes after my last input now"

Temi says, "Okay, well, I'll add it on the list for staff to discuss, but for now:  please consider yourself warned.  Idling out in RP is dangerous, especially if it's dangerous RP."

Ikeala claims, "As a reminder uh magey folks can't tell if you've got the AFK flag if they are doing things to you from a distance."

Temi states, "If you can't stay around, exit out."

Lans claims, "Or die."

Kirill says, "At your own risk type situation, is my view."

Kirill nods.

Temi wonders, "Alright, we've still got a couple topics, so moving on.  Kaeson, you had a topic?"

Kaeson trails off, "Yes, about injuries actually..."

Temi nods.

Raspberries cracks knuckles.

Kitty hrms.

Ikeala twirls a finger in the air for good alternative medicine.

Kaeson trails off, "I have spent a couple weeks with my character on his ass almost all the time from a scratched state, and no healing has happened..."

Emerald wonders, "Did you eat? Rest? sleep?"

Ikeala wonders, "You need to RP to heal, are you RPing?"

Azarial claims, "You need to get out and RP for the wounds to decrement their state so you can heal"

Kirill questions, "Are you RP active?"

Kitty states, "You need to 1) be active with RP, 2) get treatment."

Kaeson trails off, "Yep, even if I am only RPing with the wife..."

Kitty claims, "You can actually heal without the second as long as you do the first, it just takes longer."

Temi states, "Also, once a wound heals, you'll see your hp goes from Injured Total/Injured Total to Injured Total/Regular Total."

Lans muses, "Are the wounds TREATED?"

Temi finishes abruptly, "Your hp will still show scratched or whatever until your hp is back to its full regular total - you can eat or drink to fill that back up"

Raspberries nods.

Temi claims, "I think that might be the problem in this case."

Kirill claims, "You still have to do things to regain your HP, yeah. Your wounds should go away, but you still have to rest and then eat to regain HP."

Kaeson trails off, "The foot injury is actually gone now... but was there before coming to the ooc"

Temi states, "Does that make sense?  I don't see any wounds still on you."

Temi nods.

Raspberries claims, "Options for healing HP once the wound is healed is eating, drinking, resting, sleeping, meditate"

Kirill claims, "Once your MV is at 100 percent, eating will give you HP."

Temi claims, "Wounds heal over time, a bit every day that you're RP active"

Kitty says, "Yeah, eating, resting, etc."

Kirill has gone AFK.

Azarial states, "The design intent was to rpevent people form hiding suspicious wounds until they healed, thereby avoiding the RP that would be generated"

Raspberries claims, "Wounds do take RL days to heal, even when treated it should take at least one day to heal."

Raspberries claims, "Top of the hour."

Kaeson trails off, "I figured on that, just thought it was quite a while for a light burn on the foot...."

Temi trails off, "Alright... feel free to let us know if there's still issues or confusion, but we're about out of time, so just moving on quickly to Raspberries"

Kitty says, "To find out how long it takes, help wounds helps out with that. To find out the 'official' healers in game, there's guildlist physicians. And, of course, there are alternatives walking around. Ask around ICly."

Raspberries claims, "Oops"

Temi questions, "Ah, there's Raspberries.  Did you have your topic quick, or shall we wrap up?"

Raspberries says, "I had a thought on the prestige thing for 3rd class citizens- Charali and Hillish. Currently they're permanently set as 'reviled' in the system. It might be nice to give them their own rankings for their own hierarchies, rather than unable to participate in the system at all."

Lans has lost link.
Lans has reconnected.

Azarial states, "It is prestige in lithmore, so anything they do won;t net them anything as far as the city is concerned"

Temi claims, "I'd be concerned it would have to be a completely different system, since the things that would be prestigious in those groups would be different"

Lans states, "Sounds complicated for a very small game demographic."

Temi nods.

Ikeala wonders, "Well but is "Prestige" positive or is it notoriety?"

Kitty says, "I would think, it's how well one is 'known'."

Ikeala states, "Right, which could be based on not positive factors."

Temi states, "Prestige is geared towards positive, at the moment"

Raspberries says, "Notoriety might be a more interesting system"

SpaceJackal is idle.

Temi states, "Not necessarily exclusively, but more so"

SpaceJackal is no longer idle.
SpaceJackal has returned from AFK.

Raspberries says, "Perhaps we should take it to the forums though"

Temi nods.

Ikeala declares, "Forum convo!"

Temi claims, "I think that might be appropriate.  Certainly not out of possibilities if there's a large number of those who would use and appreciate it, but I don't know that that's the case currently"

Temi states, "So forums could gather more of those"

Elysaveta wanders into the vicinity. [login]

Dawnie nods.

Temi queries, "Alright.  Let's go ahead and call it then, since we're already five minutes over - any final announcements or shout outs?"

Emerald says, "Tip your bards."

Emerald claims, "There we go"

Lans waves at Ikeala, "See you soon!"

Eldon leaves in a swirling mist. [OOC]

Temi waves.

Kirill waves.

Raspberries waves.

• Information