Log of OOC Meeting 18/05/2019

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Kuzco

Sat May 18, 2019 6:42 pm

Kinaed wonders, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
   - Player Heartbeat
   - Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today?"

Kuzco claims, "I think I'm good this week."

Raspberries gets the Maiming Spec from a wolf pelt bag, fit with leather straps and canine catches.

Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

"I had some feedback on this," Raspberries says, lifting the Maiming Spec. "Good to discuss here, or better on the forum?" [Raspberries]

Kinaed says, "No one? Okay, if anyone changes their mind, send me a tell."

Kitty states, "Ooooh, I read over that."

Camila declaims, "Something I missed!"

Kinaed says, "Oh, here is fine. Or the forums. Let's add that after Player Heartbeat."

Eldon appears in a swirling mist. [OOC]

Raspberries nods.

Kinaed wonders to Raspberries, "Can I grab that from you?"

Kuzco states, "I had a very unusual, interesting RP week."

Kinaed has transferred Sparkles.  [OOC]

Kuzco says, "Oh wait Kuzco, wait."

Temi gives a dainty cloth night-flower blossom dyed bright sunset hues to Sparkles.

Eldon has returned from AFK.

Kinaed has created the Maiming Spec[10].

Kinaed drops the following:
( 10)the Maiming Spec

Radiune gets the Maiming Spec.

Kirill has gone AFK.

Kinaed claims, "Anyone who wants a look, go ahead"

Coconut gets the Maiming Spec.

Raspberries wonders to Kinaed, "Sorry was scrolled up, don't need it now?"

Rhett gets the Maiming Spec.

Kinaed says, "Nope, found it :)"

Raspberries smiles.

Kinaed trails off, "Next..."

Kinaed states, "A reminder of the OOC Chat Pact: Regardless of what we discuss, we understand and truly believe that everyone on TI does the best they can, given what they know at the time, their skills and abilities, the resources available, and the situation at hand. We will be respectful of this and each other at all times."

Kinaed pontificates, "And Staff Updates!"

Lavender gets the Maiming Spec.

Kinaed claims, "Kicking off with me, I ... don't think I did a lot of Staff-side TI stuff."

Wimpled gets the Maiming Spec.

Tasker gets the Maiming Spec.

Galax gets the Maiming Spec.

Camila gets the Maiming Spec.

Raspberries queries to Kinaed, "Does that mean you did some not staff-side stuff? are you playing again? :) If so, hope you're having fun"

Kinaed says, "I did process the request queue a couple of times and answer some questions. On my plate at the moment... um, still jail automation, but also a policy system and potentially bug system to replace our current board system."

Kinaed smiles enigmatically at Raspberries. 

Kinaed claims, "Okay, that's it for me."

Kinaed claims to Azarial, "You're up :)"

Azarial claims, "I threw in the towel this week."

Azarial claims, "help dry"

Azarial claims, "Otherwise, i've tried to remove some of the crashes and typos."

Helpfile for dry

Syntax : dry <person> <object> <emote>

Any piece of clothing can be used to dry a character off when they have gotten
wet. There are towels in-game for that specific purpose, but any article will
work but cloaks, which tend to be waterproofed (and are a different object type
under the hood).

A towel or piece of clothing used to dry a character will acquire a wetness
value that will dry up over time. Until it is dry, it can't be used to dry
anyone off again.

To use the dry command, target the object and character. For example: dry self
towel rubs herself down with a towel, drying off the water that covers her.

See also: WASH, SOAP

(Subject area: commands               Last modified: Tue May 14 19:53:57 2019)

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Coconut grins.

Kitty says, "Woo! Drying is good."

Raspberries rolls up a towel and pops it at Kitty.

Camila declaims, "Now I don't have to wait to dry off after soaking in my tub! Thank you!"

Temi says, "I know people were pretty excited about the towels, yep."

Kinaed states, "Tithing has also changed so that when you do it, your prestige rank lasts for 30 days from the time you tithed."

Tasker claims, "Never go anywhere without a towel"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kuzco claims, "How about drying my tears."

Raspberries exclaims, "Ah, good change!"

Kinaed nods at Raspberries.

Lavender states, "That is something i didn't know anything about"

Kinaed says, "I think it came off the forums."

Kinaed smiles at lavender.

Kitty ouches!! Mean. Pouts at Raspberries. 

Temi claims, "If your tears get you wet, you can use some cloth to fix that."

Lissel states, "43"

Lissel claims, "42"

Kuzco sniffles and nods.

Tasker claims, "Hahaha"

Lavender claims, "Ah kay, I haven't gone on the forums don't know if they are accessible to screen reader, have to check them out"

Kinaed nods at lavender.

Kinaed states to lavender, "Please let us know if you have issues with our forums. We aim to be screen reader friendly."

Kinaed claims to Temi, "Your turn :)"

Lavender says, "Thanks, that means a lot to me"

Temi claims, "I've been continuing to make good progress on the Turf Wars spec, but it's taking longer than I'd hoped for it to.  Hopefully we can share it in a couple weeks, but we'll see.  I will be away next weekend for a small Memorial Weekend trip, so try to get things you need from me in by Friday."

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed claims to Eldon, "You're next :)"

Eldon states, "It was a busy week for me OOC again. In between shifts at work I ran a demon to close a plot (thank you to everyone who participated), dealt with some typos and requests, and began sketching out a plot or two of my own. "

Tasker exclaims, "Awesome demon!"

Kinaed says to Eldon, "Thank you sincerely for running that plot - I've heard good things."

Camila has lost link.

Raspberries asks, "Any plot that ends with- oh, can I say it here? guess I can since there was permission to post the log"

Kinaed states, "I think that's it for Staff Updates. :)"

Eldon declaims, "It was my pleasure! Niamh set up a great conclusion and it was fun playing it out"

Kinaed has transferred Viper.  [OOC]

Kinaed states, "I think it's okay to say here if the log was posted with permission."

Galax wonders, "Who all on Staff worked on the plot, anyway? Did everyone have a hand in it?"

Temi gives a dainty cloth night-flower blossom dyed bright sunset hues to Viper.

Kinaed says, "I did not, I only told Niamh and Eldon to go for their lives."

Raspberries states, "Any plot that ends with Prisca playing Donkey Kong and exploding swords is a good one."

Kuzco nods sagely.

Temi states, "Yeah, that one was just Niamh and Eldon, primarily being Niamh's brainchild."

Tasker says, "Omg donkey kong"

Galax claims, "Aha, got it."

Kinaed wonders, "Any questions or comments before we move to focus on Players?"

Kitty says, "Haha. The yelling. Cracked me up."

Raspberries should get the log posted of that sometime soon.

Viper says, "Was awesome plot."

Kinaed smiles.

Viper claims, "Bring more please. Thanx"

Kinaed says to Viper, "Thank you for the feedback."

Eldon says, "Niamh and I have a couple more things in the pipeline."

Tasker declaims, "Woooo!"

Kinaed declares, "Next Agenda item: Player Heartbeat! How was the game for you this week, folks? Everyone, please chime in!"

Viper wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggles

Sparkles asks, "Will there be some possibilities for less combaty folks?"

Temi says, "Yeah, I think we're planning next things to be less combaty."

Temi says, "We try to keep a good mix."

Camila has reconnected.

Eldon nods at Temi. 

Sparkles nods.

Tasker states, "Good! Getting a lot of stuff done and development with my Alt, since stepping down from Earl Marshal I've got a lot more capacity."

Coconut says, "Game was pretty good this week, though I just created today"

Kinaed claims, "Cool, glad you're enjoying your RP, Tasker :)"

Kinaed nods at Coconut.

Raspberries says, "There were still lots of non-combat stuff around the last one though, was fun to dive into"

Wimpled says, "Game was good.  Appreciated the hospital RP. "

Kitty had fun.

Kinaed pontificates to Coconut, "Thanks for joining us, and welcome to TI!"

Kinaed nods at Raspberries.

Kinaed nods at Wimpled.

Kinaed smiles at Kitty.

Kinaed asks, "Anything shitting anyone about the game that they want staff to know about?"

Kuzco says, "I'd like to remind folks that idling in public doesn't mean you are inmune to RP. It just means you aren't paying attention when you get messed up on. If you need to idle, lock yourself up in private."

Camila says, "I have been absent the past few weeks. But I hope to be more axctive this coming week."

Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

Kinaed smiles at Camila.

Sparkles claims, "I've had some interesting RP. Thanks to everyone who came to our event last night."

Azarial states, "Closing the window instead of using 'quit' counts as idling in public."

Camila states, "Also forgive the typing errors. Apparently I cannot spell today."

Kuzco nods at Azarial.

Temi states, "The gifty today was in honor of the event last night, for those who missed it."

Galax pontificates, "I watched a bunch of people smash each others' toes. Good week!"

Lavender wonders, "This might be a dumb question, but has there been, or will be rp around the palace?"

Kinaed got her nails done, and is now mistyping a storm.

Kuzco pontificates, "The party was very good! Lots of people and they ACTUALLY ATE THE FOOD!"

Lavender loooks down

Tasker gasps

Viper claims, "I'm gonna try to be around more. I'm filming a tv pilot in a month so I've been crazy busy. I also just wrote two epic scripts and finished those, so I've got a little more time now in between production crap"

Temi states, "There has been and I assume will be again"

Radiune exclaims, "Impossible! People.. eating food..?!?!"

Kuzco Hi-5s Viper!

Radiune whispers.. "It was tasty.."

Kitty says, "That sounds really neato, Viper."

Wimpled claims, "Gratz, Viper."

Temi claims, "I think there's less now because the Seneschal has an office in the town hall, so that becomes a good central location for that sort of political RP"

Kinaed claims to lavender, "That's up to the Seneschal, as the Court is technically theirs in the Queen's absence."

Camila says, "I wish I had been there at the event. Unfortunately I was passed out. The new job has me tired after I work. I'm not used to being on my feet all day."

Kinaed claims, "The queen spends most of her time touring the realm and visiting nobles (and living off them)"

Temi nods in agreement with Kinaed.

Kirill has returned from AFK.

Temi says, "It's a very cost-effective way to live."

Coconut says, "The Queen is a finely dressed bum"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed grins at Coconut.

Kinaed nods.

Camila avoids the queen. Lest she steal my shinies.

Galax says, "Hmm. Maybe I should figure out how to become a Queen in real life."

Kinaed states, "It's actually modelled after real history"

Radiune says, "Plus it's not the PR catastrophe that is.. *whispers* taxes."

Elysaveta claims, "If only we could all be royal bums."

Temi claims, "A finely dressed bum you can't legally chase off."

Temi grins.

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed says, "Just oversalt the food all the time :P"

Elysaveta states, "Hire a terrible jester."

Kirill asks, "That reminds me, what's the method for getting folks' attention in the various guildhalls now? Is there a consistent method or are they all different?"

Temi trails off, "Unless that encourages more drinking of your fine wines..."

Temi says, "But there's all tradeoffs."

Camila should hire servants and throw parties and flaunt my wealth. I might offend the nobles though.

Kitty says, "Each one, when you step in, has a mob like the Physicians have for hailing that sends to the guild channel."

Kinaed states, "They should be consistent, but I had an action item I passed to Niamh last week to make sure all guilds have one, all guilds know what theirs are, and that it's help filed. Not sure where she's at on that action item."

Azarial asks, "Refill your fine wine bottles with rotgut and choke it down while pretending it is the fine wine it claims to be?"

Kinaed states, "I'll make a note to check in."

Lavender claims, "Anyway sorry for all the questions, just trying to find ways my char can get in some noble rp. Ok I'll be quiet now"

Kirill says, "Cool."

Kitty claims, "I know the Order one is right inside. I haven't really looked for the others, I don't walk by them as often."

Camila questions, "Lavender, there is a helpfile. Help things for nobles to do I think? That might inspire you?"

Kinaed states to lavender, "Happy for you to raise your questions - this chat is for players and staff to meet once a week to talk about anything we deem worthwhile."

Eldon queries, "And sometimes the stuff we don?t"

Camila grins.

Eldon coughs.

Azarial states, "Kin's cutie mark does count as not worthwhile to discuss."

Azarial nods sagely.

Temi states to Eldon, "You're a staff now, you don't get a vote on what's worthwhile."

Temi grins.

Kuzco states, "The bard inside the Globe main's theatre room will alert us in the Troubadour channel"

Kinaed muses, "It is perfectly okay for a noble to just go hang out in Court Malenta with RP on as one option too, albeit it's one of the more passive ways. I think Guildlist Council might have a list of nobles in the city you can send messengers to?"

Raspberries says, "Guildlist nobles"

Kuzco states, "Not all nobles are in the council 'guild'"

Elysaveta claims, "Guildlist Nobles has them."

Temi states, "There are RP areas around the palace which could be good for parties or various sorts of scenes too"

Kinaed finishes abruptly to Kuzco, "Nope, but if not - their loss ;P"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Raspberries pontificates, "Party in the graveyard!"

Raspberries dances on King Tobin's casket.

Sparkles says, "Guildlist nobles has a lot of inactive folks on it, it might do with a peek."

Kinaed has transferred WhiteRabbit.  [OOC]

Temi gives a dainty cloth night-flower blossom dyed bright sunset hues to WhiteRabbit.

WhiteRabbit screams!

Kinaed nods at Sparkles.

Tasker SCREAMS

Coconut grins at Raspberries.

Camila muses, "Or you can meet people, and try and rally them to whatever cause you are supporting. Befriend gentry and convince them to throw you parties. Be a social butterfly or a schemeing politican?"

Kinaed claims, "I noticed that. They probably shouldn't show if they've been removed from the game for inactivity."

Elysaveta nods.

WhiteRabbit starts writing a note. (This is an OOC action)

Azarial claims, "They won;t print once they roll off."

Lissel is up for being used for parties

Camila claims, "My noble is currently inactive sadly."

Raspberries claims, "I think it's fine at the moment"

WhiteRabbit finishes her note.

Kirill says, "And there's going to be a Council meeting a few minutes after this chat. Nobles and Guild Leaders invited."

Kinaed says, "That looks really long and a lot of them are greyed out, so I think nobles who have rolled off may still be showing. We should review that."

Kirill says, "Not sure what kind of attendance we'll have, but there'll be another one not next week (which is a holiday weekend) but the Saturday after... for anyone who can't make tonight's."

Kinaed states, "Cool, thanks for running that, Kirill :)"

Camila states, "I may bring my noble back at some point, depending."

Lavender says, "Thanks everybody, still relatively new having come on on the 31 of march "

Kinaed smiles.

Camila says, "You are welcome. The only limit here really is your imagination."

Kinaed asks, "Okay, Raspberries - you had feedback on the maiming spec?"

Lavender listnes

Kinaed says, "For everyone present who hasn't had a look, the spec is on the floor."

Raspberries claims, "So a few thoughts on Maiming-

Idea 1: Since it has the potential for a serve affect on the victim, it might go through a day's approval process first, and cost IP. Something similar to the banishment stuff.

Idea 2: perhaps benefits could be built-in: for example, missing a hand, can't be bound with manacles (rope could still work). Or some intimidation bonus for haggle if you're branded.

final thoughts: Looking over the spec, it has some fun potential! But will it mostly be be cosmetic, or will there be penalties coded in (e.g. unable to equip things in a hand if it's missing, stats decreased)? Was a little unclear on that."

Kinaed claims, "There are built in code effects on page 4 of the spec"

Raspberries declares, "Ah, overlooked it!"

Kinaed says, "Bu I think most of them are designed to be minimally impactful. I don't think we'll see people unable to be restrained due to a missing hand though"

Wimpled says, "As a recently maimed individual, I liked the auto penalties. If the right hand is gone, will that require you to second weapons which will decrease attacks?  I've been seconding mine so it's wielded in left hand. "

Kinaed claims, "That's not actually listed in the list, but I can write it down as desirable"

Lavender muses, "So what does this thing do, the maiming thingy, can you create stuff with it?"

Sparkles queries, "Maybe a permanent item in the hand could set that up somehow in the mean time?"

Kinaed gets the Maiming Spec.

Kuzco says, "... not exactly, Lav."

Kinaed gives the Maiming Spec to lavender.

Coconut claims, "I am leery of that missing_tongue aspect. With much of how this game works, I would rather be executed"

Eldon states, "Given people can be left-handed, I think it just removes the possibility of seconding weapons"

Azarial says, "Pantomime can cover a number of things, as does handing someone a hastily scribble note"

Eldon states, "(or should)"

Kinaed claims, "Be that as it may, TI is definitely a non-consensual game, and things can happen to characters people don't like or they feel ruin their character."

Lavender drops the Maiming Spec.

Lavender gets the Maiming Spec.

Galax drops the Maiming Spec.

Kinaed claims, "Anyway, definitely writing down some of the things around second weapons and whatnot when missing a hand. "

Kuzco says, "We have had many mute characters, but yeah it kind of sucks."

Viper gets the Maiming Spec.

Temi claims, "I think people will definitely keep in mind that it may not always be kinder to avoid killing someone, but there are options."

Radiune questions, "I feel like with a missing tongue you should be able to babble - maybe make it act like a 90 percent penalty to the language in question..? I don't know if that's feasible though"

Kinaed says, "I'm not sure about costing IP, but will add it to staff talking points. I don't see it as anything that requries staff approval."

Viper drops the Maiming Spec.

Azarial claims, "No more than the executions."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Wimpled claims, "There have been characters that have been mutes before.  "

Kinaed nods at Wimpled.

Radiune states, "Some sounds would be impossible too.. Don't know how that'd be modeled though other than complete muteness."

Coconut states, "Thank you for those who addressed it. Gave me some ideas."

Kinaed claims to Radiune, "We want maimed characters to be able to RP, so we'd probably leave individual expressions of that with the players who are maimed."

Wimpled claims, "Although, looking at page 4 - unable to move without piglegs... Maybe throw the missing hand people a hook?  Hooks were period. "

Kuzco says, "Maybe create a quick and easy to use board with chalk or charcoal"

Raspberries nods.

Wimpled wants a hook.

Tasker claims, "(Sword hand)"

Kinaed says, "That said, I recall once when one of my Inquisitors broke someone's kneecaps and threw them back out into the world and the next week they were ICly walking, dancing, etc, and they got mad when I warranted them for magery."

Raspberries states, "Should have an equipment type for stumps"

Kuzco laughs.

Azarial snerks.

Radiune says, "Would implementation of sign language be a possibility? Just curious. Also, that's hilarious, Kin."

Raspberries trails off, "Well, if you're in a certain guild..."

Viper claims, "That would negate tcant"

The '%' character is not usable in communication for code reasons.

Kuzco claims, "Tcant is invisible for 90 per cent of  the people"

Kinaed states, "I think we could look at sign language for mutes, but we're probably a bit off that being highly valuable to code. "

Elysaveta muses, "If you lose your hand, can you tcant?"

Temi claims, "Probably not super thematic to support a full sign language beyond tcant."

Kinaed claims, "I'll make a note. We do have cant."

Radiune claims, "I was unaware that existed. hehe"

Wimpled states, "I mean, probably could with one hand."

Wimpled says, "But if you lose both hands."

Raspberries says to Elysaveta, "You can tap it out with your forehead"

Wimpled wonders, "Tcant with your toes?"

Elysaveta claims, "Very slow canting."

Azarial says, "You can pantomime "

Kinaed says, "It would be cool if sign language could be confused with cant"

Eldon says to Kinaed, "Oooh."

Coconut states, "You can really pretty easily use the journal to write stuff. I do remember some mutes doing that now that it was mentioned."

Coconut says, "You can really pretty easily use the journal to write stuff. I do remember some mutes doing that now that it was mentioned."

Sparkles claims, "It would be cool if it was a language others could learn."

Kuzco says, "Writing constantly gets very tiring"

Raspberries asks, "Why was cant removed as a language by the way? Didn't it used to be one?"

Unrecognized command.

Kinaed questions, "We're half way through the hour, and out of topics - so... anyone have anything on their mind?"

Kuzco states, "I imagine if cant was a language everyone would use it so they can't be eavesdropped"

Kinaed states, "No, cant was never a language, always just a command./"

Kinaed claims, "We could revisit the implementation if we're adding sign language."

Wimpled drops the Maiming Spec.

Kitty queries, "If you are holding a piece of paper and a quill, it's totally feasible to emote writing it without actually codely writing it all the time. Maybe? Perhaps?"

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Kuzco says, "Kit, then the paper can't be stolen for spying."

Kuzco states, "I'd want to steal a mute's journal to see what they talk about"

Kinaed says, "I wouldn't see anything RP-wise wrong with, for example, this:"

Sparkles states, "It being a language opens possibly of it representing code or slang for mail too."

Kinaed scribbles a note and shows it around, "I can write Farin!"

Kuzco claims, "That can be eavesdropped =)"

Raspberries claims, "That would be a neat addition"

Kitty says, "Also, as a note, am I the only person completely lost as to 'cant'? (I feel like such a newb) - and... Kuzco, my guess is, they would be erasing the pages anyway."

Wimpled claims, "Obviously, if they don't want to be eavesdropped, they can write it coddle."

Wimpled says, "Write it in code. "

Wimpled states, "Write it code wise. "

Kinaed says, "Cant is the Brotherhood of Common Goods' secret language."

Wimpled claims, "One third try is the charm."

Raspberries says, "Well, not secret no more."

Raspberries says, "Typical. "

Kitty trails off, "Ooooooh...."

Kuzco says, "What I mean is, if you are going to emote writing speech, don't use quotes or else it becomes sound code"

Raspberries winks.

Azarial says, "Secret enough; you have to be a member in active standing to know the latest variations."

Kitty says, "Well, of course don't use quotes.'"

Camila drops the Maiming Spec.

Kinaed nods.

Kinaed claims, "Good to know. "

Sparkles wonders, "Staff said that was okay when I asked recently could we get an official stance on that? Using quotes for writing RP?"

Raspberries nods.

Rhett drops the Maiming Spec.

Radiune drops the Maiming Spec.

Kinaed states, "I wouldn't use quotes because it can be seen when eavesdropping - not sure if single quotes will show though. Az"

Kinaed muses, "?"

Raspberries says, "I think for writing stuff out in poses, being able to use quotes is important. Otherwise can't use other languages"

Kuzco says, "Single quotes should not be eavesdroppable no"

Azarial states, "Single quotes do not autotranslate for languages.  languages in emotes are considered 'spoken' and are ripe for theft."

Raspberries nods.

Kuzco says, "This is why I prefer actually writing stuff"

Sparkles states, "I honestly feel like if people are that concerned about being listened in on maybe it's a convo you shouldn't be having in public."

Temi claims, "There's obviously limitations with the system, and unless we come up with some additions to the system, you're going to have to accept some limitation or another."

Raspberries asks, "Who says they're in public?"

Temi states, "But we're okay with you accepting some limitation or another and doing that as a shortcut for RP."

Eldon states, "Frankly, these are some corner cases. "

Temi states, "In sensitive stuff - do that at your own risk."

Radiune says, "I mean, something else to consider would be that maybe they're right next to each other in a crowd of non-pictured npcs - in that case not only would it likely be unfeasible to eavesdrop on them without high skill but also it would be more reasonable for them to feel confident communing on something more private."

Eldon queries, "There?s a limit to the realism that can be accomplished by code"

Kinaed trails off, "If single quotes don't trigger spoken language, I think use double quotes for speech and single quotes for anything a person writes in an emote. Or use a ledger... but I don't think there's a need to get too fussed either way"

Kuzco states, "I just don't want trouble if I eavesdrop a mute, is all =)"

Kuzco claims, "I can imagine the Order pyring me for doing that xD"

Raspberries says, "You could eavesdrop with a telescope Kuz."

Sparkles questions, "Use join spots?"

Radiune says, "Eavesdropping on mutes is obviously magery. Such activity must be discouraged by pyring."

Kinaed claims, "Well, the mute would be responsible for what choices they make in how they put themselves out there, I'd think, but yes I have seen bad behavior. I like the idea of using join though. Underused. very powerful, especially making big scenes tolerable."

Kirill is idle.

Kirill is no longer idle.

Kuzco nods.

Raspberries wonders, "Thought, perhaps if you're joined, emotes and says will automatically become jmotes and jsays, like emotes become hemotes when hidden?"

Kuzco claims, "We bards love when people use joins, much better than not coming because of spam =("

Kinaed has transferred Cheeky.  [OOC]

Temi gives a dainty cloth night-flower blossom dyed bright sunset hues to Cheeky.

Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

Raspberries says, "Would still need a way to emote to the room if that's put in though."

Galax claims, "My understanding is that joins are more friendly to screenreader users in big scenes which is also why I try to encourage them"

Azarial says, "You can emote to the room while joined."

Raspberries states, "Yes, but places are a pain partially because you're used to using , and such"

Temi claims, "You should just limit it, because the idea is to cause less spam for everybody else."

Kinaed states, "Hey, just a head's up that I have a lot of incoming messages that are scrolling my screen pretty quickly. If I miss something you said, please let me know (it happens occasionally in OOC Chat because these are high volume meetings for me)"

Viper muses, "How much XP do I need to reincarnate as Dav?"

Kinaed claims to Viper, "You can create a delusional character any time you want."

Kitty snickers.

Viper says, "...sadface"
Kinaed says to Viper, "TI is permanent death, however, and Dav died long ago."

Kinaed comforts Viper.

Kuzco claims, "OR DID HE"

Radiune mutters, "Heretic..", to Viper. 

Raspberries states, "Haven't pyred a Dav zombie in a while."

Kinaed claims to Kuzco, "Perhaps. :)"

Wimpled says, "Live the dream, Viper."

Galax states, "People most often self-sort into groups of 2-4 in big socializing scenes -anyway-, joins make it clearere who's with who to newcomers and reduce room spam. Okay, ramble over."

Coconut claims, "Hah. But I will say this: if I was given 50/50 odds on a roll to summon the demon queen that costs all my xp and qp, I would take it"

Kinaed says, "10 minutes until the top of the hour. :)"

Kinaed finishes abruptly, "We have gone through our registered topics - anyone want to discuss anything else"

Kinaed questions, "?"

WhiteRabbit asks, "Was the event yesterday fun?"

WhiteRabbit couldn

They aren't here.

WhiteRabbit pontificates, "Couldn't make it!"

Kuzco states to Kinaed, "I can't think of anything except that I need more original character art for Facebook"

Eldon has gone AFK.

Kuzco claims, "Can be from online character generators"

Temi states, "People seemed like they enjoyed themselves a lot"

Coconut will be pboarding about it

Lavender muses, "One last question, I know there are illnessnes already coded and you could rp an illness does that include things like asthma or epilepsy, and how would those be viewed rp wise? "

Sparkles claims, "I have a potential thing."

Kinaed wonders to Sparkles, "Yes? :)"

Azarial says, "Epliepsy would probably come under 'demopnic posession' and it is cured with fire"

Lavender nods.

Viper laughs.

Raspberries queries, "Viewed RP wise? well, it'd be up to those viewing it"

Temi says to lavender, "Yes, you can RP other sorts of illnesses, but, yes, some would not be well received."

Wimpled says, "Asthma would be some sort of humoral imbalance."

Lavender states, "Not my cup of tea"

Wimpled claims, "And provide a lot of money for the physician as humors would never cure it."

Sparkles states, "Sometimes I'd love to make suggestions for crafts or improvements, boards aren't the place for them but posting them to the forums would require revealing things maybe that shouldn't be free info."

Kuzco states, "Yeah I some times want to make suggestions about secret stuff"

Sparkles says, "So I just don't tend to make them."

Temi claims, "Humoral balancing really should be looked at as a longterm sort of thing anyway.  It's not just for illnesses, but especially in the case of illnesses."

Coconut stands up.

Coconut begins to descend.

Radiune asks, "Ah, a lore question. What determines the element of a mage at the point of awakening (other than OOC choice)?"

Coconut leaves down.

Kuzco says, "Sin"

Wimpled says, "Humoral balancing is like going to the spa.  Go regularly.  Plan out the humors of your children.  Especially nobles."

Azarial states, "Semi-random chance."

Temi says, "It's an inherent thing to the person themself."

Wimpled says, "You want a choleric kiddo that'll be a nice strong leader."

Galax pontificates, "Humors are important. Carefully manage your joke diet!"

Radiune claims, "I'll have you know I want a good Melancholic boy with a mind that will put the greatest philosophers to shame."

Wimpled claims, "Yeah yeah yeah."

Wimpled claims, "You keep telling yourself that."

Sparkles twiddles her thumbs.

Kitty patpats.

WhiteRabbit claims, "And anyone can get their humors balanced! One of my characters got told that it would help with her 'hysteria' by a very fun, albeit misogynistic (the character, not the player!), character."

Sparkles states, "So I don't know the solution to that. "

Temi says, "I think we do generally expect them to go on the forums"

Kinaed says, "I think that, for the sake of staff sanity, if you have something private to suggest, you need to genericise it and post it to the forums. You can maybe run it by a staff member in a tell to get a sense if there's a better way to write something than reveal OOC info, but generally, it should be fine if you file the serial numbers off. Maybe even just write it down, wait until any RP around the idea has died, then post it later."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Azarial claims, "Hysteria was a catchall for 'we don;t know what it is', a bit like adhd these days."

Kinaed says, "We do not want to see ideas and code requests on the OOC boards or in tells."

Temi nods.

Lavender nods.

Temi claims, "Way too much to keep track of, and they have to be able to live for a good while until we can process them"

Raspberries says, "Would be nice if there were a way to anonymously (to other players) submit ideas though"

Kinaed states, "They're too emphemeral and not set up to record things, so if you put them there, they'll almost definitely be lost"

Kitty questions, "Could there be a way to post anonymously to the forums?"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Azarial claims, "Anonymous board"

Kinaed states, "Create a new account"

Azarial asks, "?"

Kitty claims, "There IS the anonymous board here."

Kitty muses, "Or... there's that. So, you guys would be ok with us having more than one account on the forums?"

Kinaed says to Azarial, "I'd prefer our in-game OOC boards be free of ideas and code requests"

Temi nods at Kitty.

Kinaed claims, "But you can just create a new forum name"

Azarial claims, "Sorry, I had my screen locked by accident."

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Kinaed exclaims, "Oh wow, we're at the top of the hour! :)"

Lavender states, "Yes we are"

Kinaed says, "Please consider writing a review of TI on Reddit and letting us know about it if you'd like some QP. It will help us attract players to play with you."

Kitty says, "Alrighty. So... make a new forum account if there are super-secret-sensitive ideas."

Kinaed pontificates, "Thanks for coming to this week's OOC Chat, everyone!"

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Raspberries waves.

Radiune claims, "Yay! It's been good."

Kinaed exclaims, "We'll see you next week!"

Radiune waves.

• Information