Log of OOC Meeting 12/05/2019

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Liselleynn

Sun May 12, 2019 4:30 am

Kinaed wonders, "Last week, if I did anything, I cannot recall it. This week, I really want to have a staff meeting to kill the rest of Staff Talking points and the things on my desk are as per this: http://ti-legacy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=2064"

Kinaed queries, "Oh, maybe I hired Eldon last week?"

Kinaed headscratches.

Eldon chuckles.

Kinaed pontificates, "Okay, Az, you're up!"

Azarial says, "It's been a slow week; a few typos and what not this time."
Kinaed claims, "I think we have inventory room added, but maybe that was last week. Oh look, a new policy help file STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS."

Kinaed says, "And mostly bug fixes"

Kinaed claims to Azarial, "Thanks for the work you did :)"

Kinaed says to Temi, "You're up :)"

Temi states, "Well... still working on turf wars. I promise I'm making progress! I've got the core of the plans and calculations sorted out, just working on a few details now, and the write-up and messaging."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed says, "Nice :)"

Temi claims, "Other than that, a little plots and such, but that's pretty much it."

Eldon says, "This was a busy week for me! I moved houses, finished finals, and dealt with airline support. Between all that, I also dealt with some requests, recommendations, and generally got a little bit more familiar with the gears and levers here in staff land. Hopefully now that I'm settling into my new place and new job, I'll be able to start dreaming up some plots for all you lovely people."

Kinaed wonders, "Alright, kicking off Player Heartbeat - how was RP this last week, everyone?"

Lisel grins

Domino claims, "Pretty rad for me"

SilverMoon declares, "I had fun!"

Kitty thumbs up.

Jennifer says, "As the irish might say, the craic's been ninety."

Lisel states, "It was good for me too"

SilverMoon claims, "There were some moments where I was literally laughing so hard I had to quiet down. LOL"

Jennifer claims, "Which just means it's been awesome."

Raspberries says, "Been busy with stuff outside the game, so didn't get to play as much as I'd have liked. :("

Galax claims, "Pretty fun. My last college quarter has been gearing into the hectic phase so I've been a little less available"

SilverMoon claims, "Jennifer you... are not even on the list of ... never mind, I am putting you down as a hollucination."

Jennifer queries, "What?"

Kuzco says, "It was very good."

SilverMoon points at who and is very confused

Kinaed questions, "That's good to hear. How does the game feel to you?"

SomeoneLoveable claims, "I'm getting into things again, it's a bit slow starting but hopefully will pick up speed later."

Kinaed smiles.

Lisel claims, "Well short of being in a dead timezone and mostly needing to stay up till 3am to get good RP, its nice that it was a quite time for some character growth"

SilverMoon grins.

Jennifer claims, "We who get to rp with you, at your 3 a.m appreciate it."

SomeoneLoveable says, "I always feel like I'm missing rp too, but I play at weird times too. "

SomeoneLoveable says, "Even though I'm in ESt."

Kinaed nods at SomeoneLoveable.

SilverMoon states, "I just idle sometimes and hope a scene comes my way but usually I am distracted when I do that."

Kinaed comforts Lisel.

Domino states, "Feels like Im having fun, but its my first back in a while. acclimating has been difficult at times"

SilverMoon claims, "Usually, so it's like, I'd rather you message or pboard me because I'l hear it."

Kinaed comforts Domino.

Sparkles says, "Hmm. There's still a bit of that how to get people interested in stuff thing going on."

SomeoneLoveable claims, "I kind of feel like it's been harder to get public scenes lately but I've been whining about that all week, so I'm sure everyone knows my opinions on that."

Kinaed questions, "Anything shitting anyone, that isn't a topic, that Staff should know about?"

SilverMoon claims, "Not me, not as of late."

Kinaed comforts SomeoneLoveable.

SilverMoon grins.

Kuzco claims, "I'm fine."

Lisel states, "Uhm I keep dissapearing from where"

Raspberries wonders to Kinaed, "Did you get my topic request?"

Domino claims, "Kinda but Ill request board it or something"

Azarial claims, "Some rooms block where"

Kinaed wonders to Lisel, "You may be entering a private place?"

Jennifer asks, "Disappearing?"

Kinaed nods at Domino.

SilverMoon questions, "Magery?"

SilverMoon grins.

Lisel states, "No im there one moment and gone the next"

Jennifer states, "Wait, but no. Because like even if you're in at home, it doesn't block it."

SilverMoon states, "Oh taht's weirdy"

Lisel claims, "Like at teh inn"

SilverMoon claims, "Oh weird."

Kinaed states to Lisel, "Can you post a log of that to the bug board next time it happens, please? That seems quite odd."

Kuzco wonders, "You're walking into and out of public rooms?"

Sparkles muses, "Maybe there's some rooms with weird flags?"

Kinaed states, "Okay, let's kick off player topics. The first one registered was an anonymous one.

Someone tells you, "Here's the anonymous topic: There's been some really positive and I think constructive feedback on the change to OOC communication. However since the time of changes, it's revealed that the Brotherhood might need a bit of help or consideration with the change. Messengers cannot currently be sent to "the Brotherhood" as a group versus other Guilds. Mail profiles don't always 100 percent work as messenger profiles so unless you know someone's coded name finding them can be a bit of a gamble. You can't send messengers to people cloaked/masked. So they might need a bit of brainstorming to make RP between members a bit easier.""

Kinaed claims, "So, for the record, *every* guild in game should have a room where they can go and kick a broadcast message to their guild that there's someone waiting for RP in the GH."

Raspberries states, "Think I head one wans't added for BCG though"

Kitty states, "If you go idle or AFK, you will go off of where no matter where you are."

Temi claims, "It should be added from brotherhood now, if not earlier. I thought Niamh was confirming that."

Kinaed states, "If you're not sure how to use this for your guild at the moment, please let us know. Meanwhile, I'll make sure the info is help filed and ask for posts to all guilds explaining where and how theirs works."

Jennifer states, "So for example, in the globe, and then in the waiting room of the hospital, those people are there. But I took it as like if you need someone, not if you just want rp. So people, like me, might be reluctant to use it flippantly."

Jennifer asks, "Is that not the case? Or is there a different room, that I don't know about yet?"

Kuzco says, "If you want RP, that's a valid excuse"

Jennifer states, "In which case you know... ignore me. lol"

Azarial questions, "...you mean people don't use it as a bootycall for some hot nurse action?"

Kuzco states, "Just tell the medic your humors are unbalanced"

Azarial boggles.

Eldon claims, "It's meant to be used."

Kinaed says, "I don't know yet - I'll get Niamh who set up the scripts to post to each guild, and if GLs want an adjustment, please Request Board it."

Kinaed nods at Eldon.

Temi claims, "You should probably have a reason come up with why you asked for people, but it doesn't have to be serious or anything."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Lisel claims, "I am not sure if this is the right forum but, well it is becoming a slight problem that people who want and need to confess ,cant find a priest, we only have the grand inquisitor and her play time is slightly limited. "

Lisel trails off, "This puts a big damper on character growth and well I don't know of anything can actually be done about it but..."

Kuzco states, "It's an ongoing problem, what happened to the inquisitor and priest app? They are gone."

Jennifer says, "Well you can confess to a pc priest of course, but you can also say you confess to like a vnpc. People do it all the time."

Kinaed claims, "Alas, I think that should mean that the GL considers promoting people in the guild a bit quickly to cover that as a first port of call."

Kinaed claims, "Staff policy is not to open applications for roles when there are eligible people in the guild to promote up - we will not app people above the heads of people doing it the 'long route'."

Wimpled says, "If you like the accountability, you can also cnote NPC confessions to keep track of them."

Kuzco nods.

Kinaed says, "Which is why I removed a couple of open positions on the board."

Temi claims, "There was a bit of staff confusion on the exact criteria to open them."

Kinaed states, "(we'd discussed it as staff during Staff Talking points, but it appears the decision was lost)"

Kinaed says, "It is absolutely acceptable for GLs to fasttrack people in their guild if they need roles filled."

Raspberries nods.

Kinaed claims, "It's absolutely acceptable for a GL to make a gentry person a higher ranking guild member straight off."

Raspberries states, "Unless they're in the BCG, in which case they should start lower. ;)"

Kinaed claims, "But it feels really bad to see someone join a guild to work their way up, then we just put someone in above them because a role needs filled. It cheapens the experience."

Raspberries nods in agreement.

Kinaed says to Raspberries, "I leave that up to every GL."

SilverMoon catches up as she comes back, reads and reds.

Sparkles states, "My only counterpoint would be, fast-tracking and promoting people before they are ready can sometime overwhelm people. They might feel obligated to take the promotion out of guilt because no one else is doing it rather than out of geniune want."

Kinaed claims, "I would encourage your character to ICly raise the problem of confessions not being seen to, by the way."

Kuzco nods.

Kitty claims, "Absolutely. And there may be IC reasons to NOT fasttrack people, as well."

Raspberries nods.

Kuzco states, "I have held promoting troubs for very valid IC reasons, IMHO"

Kuzco says, "When there was need for higher ranked ones"

Kinaed says to Sparkles, "I see the harm of that as lesser to the harm of apping people over them, and sometimes I feel it's an excuse to hold people back."

Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

Jennifer nods in agreement at Kin

Temi states, "You can certainly hold people back at your own wish as well."

Eldon claims, "I would also be cautious not to confuse IC unreadiness with OOC unreadiness"

Temi says, "You just risk slowing your pipeline for people in the necessary roles."

Raspberries says, "Instead of applications, if your guild is in need of roles, consider adding a recruitment message to the general board"

Kinaed queries to Kuzco, "And I think that's a fair GL call too. But it shouldn't be fixed with applications, but rather the GL intervening and going "Okay, should this person actually even be in this guild if they're not promotable" or "what can I do to close the gaps so they are promotable?""

Kinaed nods at Eldon.

SomeoneLoveable claims, "I am not sure in which guilds it matters more. I know me personally being a member of the merchants so freuently, that it hassuch a high turn over rate that sometimes it's weird even having roles, because one day you'll have a highrank person only for them to disappear for a month and then later you'll have like no one around."

SomeoneLoveable states, "Ahem frequently."

SilverMoon states, "Merchant's guild scares me, tbh."

Kuzco nods at Kinaed.

SilverMoon trails off, "That guild seems to flip flop..."

Domino states, "For example, if OOC readiness was a factor. nobody in their right mind would have ever made siva the cardinal"

Kinaed says, "A lot of guilds are unstable due to *cough* getting killed a lot *cough*"

SilverMoon giggles.

SomeoneLoveable states, "There's that too."

SomeoneLoveable chuckles

Kuzco says, "A lot of guilds are unstable because their GLs go inactive, IMHO =)"

Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

Kuzco says, "But yes death is a thing."

Kinaed muses, "Has that been a problem of late?"

Sparkles says, "There's levels of active"

Sparkles claims, "One can be codedly "active" without being always around enough to push RP."

Kuzco states, "The merchants had a rough 2018."

SilverMoon claims, "Oh my god they did."

Kinaed states, "Solving for the impact of real life on people is very difficult. Activity came into play as a means to counter that, but it's a difficult balance between protecting the interests of someone who has IRL commitments and protecting the interests of those who remain behind, unresolved, pining for them."

Kuzco says, "The reeves struggled with having more than 2 active PCs."

Kuzco nods at Kinaed.

SilverMoon says, "Stop talking aboutmy life"

Kinaed pines for SilverMoon.

SilverMoon pies for Kin, pines.

SomeoneLoveable claims, "Merchants is like really rough."

Kinaed is pied.

SilverMoon shhh, we don't talk about that.

Kinaed questions, "I'm gathering the problem is specific to that guild?"

SomeoneLoveable claims, "When I was a GL of it I had ideas but couldn't get anyone to do anything, and it seems tobe a problem that persisted."

Sparkles states, "There's folks who do Merchant-type stuff who aren't in the Merchant's Guild"

SomeoneLoveable states, "Then leadership changes and it's just a stressful guild to lead too."

Jennifer claims, "I think the answer has to be judgement on the person, where if they think they're not active enough to fill a role, to step down. Even if that role is empty, someone will eventually fill it, and it's better to have an active gl, even if it takes a minute. that's just me, I'm done, returning to being inconspicuous."

Domino claims, "Sorry gotta go"

SilverMoon claims, "I was a gl too... Of that guild and oh man... It was... I mean I had fun but then it turned into a... I'm doing all the work that the gm doesn't want to, which was pretty much running the guild."

Raspberries waves.

Temi nods at Jennifer.

Eldon states to Sparkles, "The Merchants have tools to deal with people like that."

Kinaed claims, "Interesting. The Merchants is one of the few guilds I have next to no experience with in terms of being a member or leading it."

Domino stands up.

Kuzco claims, "From my experience the merchants struggle with motivation, and a firm hand to crush their whiny throats and put them to craft."

Domino begins to descend.

Domino leaves down.

Kuzco claims, "There is also the problem that merchants are supposed, as a guild, not to compete with each other"

Kinaed states, "I would encourage people to use code to Oust bad GLs (not saying the current Merchants GLs are bad, btw, this is just a generalized statement)"

Temi says, "I never found the merchants too stressful when I've been involved with them, but that hasn't been recently."

SomeoneLoveable claims, "When I was a GL of it I had ideas but couldn't get anyone to do anything, and it seems tobe a problem that persisted."

Sparkles states, "There's folks who do Merchant-type stuff who aren't in the Merchant's Guild"

SomeoneLoveable states, "Then leadership changes and it's just a stressful guild to lead too."

Jennifer claims, "I think the answer has to be judgement on the person, where if they think they're not active enough to fill a role, to step down. Even if that role is empty, someone will eventually fill it, and it's better to have an active gl, even if it takes a minute. that's just me, I'm done, returning to being inconspicuous."

Domino claims, "Sorry gotta go"

SilverMoon claims, "I was a gl too... Of that guild and oh man... It was... I mean I had fun but then it turned into a... I'm doing all the work that the gm doesn't want to, which was pretty much running the guild."

Raspberries waves.

Temi nods at Jennifer.

Eldon states to Sparkles, "The Merchants have tools to deal with people like that."

Kinaed claims, "Interesting. The Merchants is one of the few guilds I have next to no experience with in terms of being a member or leading it."

Domino stands up.

Kuzco claims, "From my experience the merchants struggle with motivation, and a firm hand to crush their whiny throats and put them to craft."

Domino begins to descend.

Domino leaves down.

Kuzco claims, "There is also the problem that merchants are supposed, as a guild, not to compete with each other"

Kinaed states, "I would encourage people to use code to Oust bad GLs (not saying the current Merchants GLs are bad, btw, this is just a generalized statement)"

Temi says, "I never found the merchants too stressful when I've been involved with them, but that hasn't been recently."

SomeoneLoveable claims, "It's not just that though. there's not a lot of incentive. Merchant work is very hard to stay motivated because it's actually really really hard work."

SilverMoon says, "I was motivating fine and promoting and interviewing and promoting... But I was thrust into the roll happily as an apprentice. :D"

Kuzco states, "Yet sometimes they refuse to teach each other because they fear competition"

SomeoneLoveable claims, "Exactly that too."

Sparkles states, "That's a thing in a lot of Guilds, honestly, where people don't teach people so they can keep their "leg up""

Sparkles states, "Which makes sense IC but OOC causes issues."

Raspberries nods.

SilverMoon trails off, "Yeah..."

SilverMoon states, "I teach people in the crossroads sometimes, note."

SomeoneLoveable claims, "It's just really rough how to balance that guild. I had it running a bit for a while and then people just kind of were like, meh, nope, and everyone disappeared."

if i may interject aswell, I have been a number of times where there have been peole seeking the order, but there was noone around who could talk to them to get our numbers up
Unrecognized command.

SomeoneLoveable says, "Then it'll have a hot bed of interesting rp , then it dies out again."

SilverMoon trails off, "Erm... Hmm"

Temi claims, "Something a good GL can help mediate by protecting the competition, but yes, it's complicating. That's part of what should make it fun for the right person."

Kinaed muses, "Hmm, I don't think I can help with this specifically. Can other players assist or have ideas/thoughts that might be helpful?"

SilverMoon states, "It made me panic by the end, but when I stepped down I transfered the leadership seamlessly so no one would have to worry."

Sparkles says, "I think it's a thing for the Merchant specificially as the GLs are in theory competition with their own Guildmates for things like customers."

Jennifer claims, "Yeah, and I don't really think there's anything staff can do. Because so much of it is ic, and so much of it is simply the way things end up being. Not sure if that makes sense."

Wimpled states, "I think part of it is guild culture. I've always loved teaching guild mates, although I'm not the nicest character to go to for lessons. "

SomeoneLoveable states, "Yeah, I just got to the point where it was like this is too much like actual job levels of work, and it bled bad into my rl."

Kinaed says to SilverMoon, "That's appreciated. I've always as a staff member thought highly of GLs who self-select out of GLing when it's too stressful or they cannot meet the requirements for whatever reason."

Kinaed claims, "It's nothing to be ashamed of when GLing on a game just doesn't fit someone's life circumstances or interests."

Raspberries nods.

Kuzco says, "The lower player count means that the competition for customers increases"

SilverMoon says to Kinaed, "Oh yeah, I had a woman picked out and everything before it was over. She asked me can I be Gl and I said... let me teach you first and then I will step down."

SomeoneLoveable states, "I think that's apart of it. I think there almost needs to be like a reset button on the uild like blow it up and rebuild from the bottom establishing guild culture. though that may be a bit drastic."

Raspberries states, "I imagine it's like another full-time job. Even running a non-guild PC group is a bit taxing for me."

Kuzco trails off, "So the drive to teach other merchants to do the same thing you do is... lessened"

Kuzco trails off, "So the drive to teach other merchants to do the same thing you do is... lessened"

Raspberries questions, "How many topics do we have left?"

Kinaed nods at Raspberries.

SomeoneLoveable exclaims, "Sorry I feel like I rabbit trailed this conversation!"

Kinaed claims, "Oh, um. Just one."

Elysaveta is idle.

Galax says, "IME, there is -always- a backlog of work to do as a GL, and sometimes that can even interfere with pursuing what some people consider engaging or forward-moving RP."
Kinaed muses to Kuzco, "Your second topic, please?"

Raspberries questions, "Mine?"

Raspberries states, "Oh"

Kuzco states, "The second thing is that, without pointing fingers or alluding to anyone, I'd like to politely posit that Order GLs are not allowed to have an active mage alt. I've seen two (at least) Order GLs since I joined in early 2016 run into significant conflicts that they were able to sort with a lot of honesty but a lot of difficulty too."

Kinaed declares to Raspberries, "... I failed to write you down. So sorry!"

Kinaed claims to Raspberries, "You're immediately next."

Raspberries nods.

Temi states, "Unfortunately, people will pick the mage over the Order GL."

Temi says, "And we need Order GLs."

Kinaed claims, "I don't think we're ready to place that restriction on people at this time."

Kitty states, "I thought it was that they aren't allowed to have one in the Magus guild? Not necessarily mage alts."

Temi nods at Kitty.

Eldon states, "The mage guild, the Manus, is not currently open."

Kinaed claims to Kitty, "That is correct."

Temi claims, "Which currently isn't a guild, so doesn't affect anything."

Kitty states, "So, they can have a mage, just can't... right."

Temi says, "But, yes, it does make things more complicated for them, but we place that onus on them to sort out maturely."

Kitty states, "I... couldn't remember the guild name, but had the right idea."

SilverMoon grins.

SilverMoon says, "Mages causing havvic? Ok."

Kuzco states, "I think it does more harm than good to allow it, yes."

SilverMoon trails off, "Well you ca't just walk up and have a conversation with yourself..."

Kuzco claims, "Not only about trust and honesty, but also because of just big policy hurdles."

OOC Chat, but bring it up privately with staff, and when we say no, accept it."

Kuzco claims, "No, this is not targetted."

Kinaed claims, "But it feels like it is to me."

Kuzco states, "I had a talk with the player, we politely disagreed."

Kuzco states, "I meant another player too, from years back."

Kuzco says, "Which was a more significant issue."

Kinaed claims, "And I suspect the person who is sitting in the shoes of an Order GL with a mage alt will feel targetted."

Kuzco states, "I let this player know beforehand I'd raise this topic, and to not feel targeted in the least."

SilverMoon says, "Ahem, trying not to chew on lip here."

Kuzco states, "I let this player know beforehand I'd raise this topic, and to not feel targeted in the least."

SilverMoon says, "Ahem, trying not to chew on lip here."

Kinaed claims, "Okay, but I feel that what I just said is valid and needs to be taken into consideration in the future."

SomeoneLoveable wonders, "Anyway. Seems we have an answer on that?"

SilverMoon exclaims, "Yes!"

Kinaed declaims to Raspberries, "Okay, your turn!"

SomeoneLoveable pontificates, "Okay!"

Kuzco states, "Of course, and I thought about it carefully. I've learned my lesson."

Raspberries claims, "Okay, got a bit long-winded but here:"

SomeoneLoveable really loves the word pontificate.

Raspberries says, "Kuzco's mention of people assuming meditation=magery brought to mind other similar things where some (feels like many) people jump to conclusions based only on their idea of what a skill means. This was previously a problem with the cloak command, where everyone immediately jumped to the idea that hood up = mage or criminal, until it was drilled in that hoods are perfectly acceptable via the wet/cold stuff leading to sickness code was put in. Besides meditate, there's other skills as well that could be completely harmless, yet are often immediately viewed with suspicion- hide and sneak come most immediately to mind- there can be perfectly mundane uses for both, yet some immediately pull weapons when they notice someone hidden, even when the reason for using the hide command could be perfectly innocent and stated in the character's action (cowering, huddled under a bench, for example). Someone sneaking could just be not wanting to interrupt people while they're trying to get somewhere else. Peek likewise even says in the helpfile that it should not be taken as proof of larcenous intent, but it often is.

I I feel the immediate jump to suspicion for a lot of these skills make them not worth using a lot of the time. I wonder, if like cloaks, there needs to be something more than just a PSA not to take use of them as an immediate 'OMG badguy lock'em'up' reaction."

Kuzco nods.

Kuzco states, "Same with carrying chalk."

SilverMoon states, "Huh/"

Raspberries nods.

SilverMoon questions, "Carrying chalk?"

SomeoneLoveable exclaims, "Yup!"

Sparkles says, "There's also a lot of things where reactions to stuff are immediate and violent and kind of just cut off the future interest in RP."

SilverMoon trails off, "Oh... pentigrams/ Chalk is in the art shop man"

Tasker says, "For heartburn"

SilverMoon claims, "Oooh"

Temi states, "Hide and sneak have a rewrite awaiting staff discussion, which should help them, in general, but yes, good PSA. Think about if there's an RP reason why someone might do something, rather than just a code reason."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

SomeoneLoveable states, "Though I think that's just sort of a kneejerk thing in a city where everyone'getting attacked by magic tentacles the reaction is oh great here we go again. It's one of those out of characters just try and let the scene play out before instantly assuming ooh mage or stealing, you know? would make things easier on thieves and mages too probably, but that's just my opinion."

SomeoneLoveable says, "That... was late... sorry."

Kuzco states, "I do commend when people don't freak out because of peeking or mage controlled animals behaving normally"

Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

[OOC] Lisel: "And why would they sell cats at the pet store and then everyone freaks out if they see one? :P"

SomeoneLoveable claims, "Yeah, it's just one of those things where you kind of have to handle it with the idea that on one hand yeah people shouldn't be like oh no chalk, but on the other hand there's a lot of magic so to be gracious when people do jump out of there skin."

[OOC] Kinky: "Do they sell cats at the pet store? Maybe typo that as a bit odd given TI culture?"

Sparkles claims, "I suggest people craft_ -search for items like that."

SomeoneLoveable says, "Because I'd hate to foster that environment where you have people going out of character to have an argument on how a person reacts to something on the other hand. which I've been in games where that happens."

[OOC] Raspberries: "I think there's a southside shop that sells cats. I assumed for eating."

Temi muses, "Always a good question to ask yourself. Is this a concern because I know how the code works, or because it actually is concerning?"

Sparkles says, "And realize there are legit reasons for stuff unless you have an IC reason to assume otherwise."

Kuzco nods at Temi.

Kuzco states to Temi, "That's a GREAT maxim"

SilverMoon nods.

[OOC] Kinky: "Oh, may depend on the context and room descs, yeah"

Kuzco says, "Same as being lenient to obvious newbies"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed muses, "From what I just heard, there's potentially stuff going on from a staff run plot today?"

Kinaed asks of Eldon, "Is that correct?"

Kuzco looks at Eldon.

Eldon says, "Yes."

SilverMoon blinks quietly. "Uh?"

Kinaed states, "Cool! So, stick around, folks. :)"

Eldon states, "I don't want to give to much away."

Kinaed nods at Eldon.

Eldon says, "Too"

SilverMoon pines for Kenaed

Sparkles queries, "Oh, can I bring something up real quick?"

Kinaed is pined.

Kinaed claims to Sparkles, "Sure :)"

Kuzco claims to Eldon, "Thanks man"

Galax eats a pinecone

Eldon claims, "All credit goes to Niamh"

Eldon states, "I'm just stepping into help her with a bit."

SilverMoon pontificates, "Love you Niamh!"

Jennifer shall hide.

Sparkles claims, "So now that tells are off, visnet can get more spammy. I don't always have it on therefore if it's breaking my concentration/immersion."

SilverMoon states, "I use ooc most of the time."

Kinaed has transferred Whatever. [OOC]

Kinaed claims, "I think it's fine to turn off visnet if you're trying to concentrate."

SilverMoon states, "Omfg whatever man"

Temi gives a long, skinny loaf of bread, baked in the shape of a sword to Whatever.

Kinaed claims, "That's why the channel is toggle-able."

SomeoneLoveable says, "Is it possible I can give a little bit of a chat with you or Eldon at some point? because I did sort of have a thought on the merchant guild, maybe trying to get some plots to do with it, maybe to pump some life back into it? weird time to ask I know."

Sparkles asks, "But if I don't - we miss reboot calls and I've lost stuff in messengers as a result. Is there any potential that reboot messages could go somewhere besides visnet?"

Kinaed states to SomeoneLoveable, "Sure - after OOC Chat, when I put everyone back, I'll call you back in."

Raspberries muses, "Messengers should carry over reboots I thought?"

SomeoneLoveable declaims, "Sure!"

Azarial says, "They do"

Raspberries questions, "Oh, the POLCA?"

Sparkles says, "Items you give them to deliver don't always"

Eldon says, "I'd be happy to try and make something work."

Kinaed states to Sparkles, "Sure. I might ask Az to make it a global echo or something instead flagged OOC."

Sparkles nods at Kinaed.

Whatever says, "I wish I was bread so I could bring some joy to the world. Hey Silver :)"

SilverMoon pontificates, "Hi whatever!"

Temi says, "That's the sort of thing we really need a bug report on, if items are being lost."

SilverMoon huggles the whatever tight tight.

Raspberries nods.

Kinaed claims to Sparkles, "Please bug the fact that the item you give a messenger doesn't always get transferred"

Sparkles says, "Shall do."

Jennifer pontificates, "Bug them, bug them all!!!"

Kinaed declaims, "With a log! :)"

SilverMoon giggles

Sparkles claims, "I think I did at the time, but don't remember, I'll try and find the log though."

Raspberries states, "I could see items being lost if you're still in the POLCA when a reboot happens"

Sparkles nods.

Kinaed muses, "We have five minutes until the top of the hour. Does anyone want to chatter about anything else at all?"

Kinaed says to Raspberries, "Sorry for skipping you again, oops."

SilverMoon grins

Kinaed hangs her head and scuffles.

Tasker questions, "Is magecraft ever gonna get another look at?"

Raspberries claims, "Until that's settled, consider setting the delivery item for last just before you send"

Raspberries states to Kinaed, "No harm done :)"

Temi states, "Probably."

Kuzco states, "I'd like to remind people to be good and write a review at https://www.reddit.com/r/MUD/"

Kuzco pontificates, "Also, give me original character pics for Facebook! I only have 1 left =("

Kinaed says to Kuzco, "Thanks :)"

SilverMoon huggles Kinaed and murmurs, "Stop that."

• Information