2018 Cookery Contest Winner!
2018 Cookery Contest Winner!
Discord Handle: Starstarfish#4572

Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:13 pm

Kinaed wonders, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today?"

Raspberries ponders.

Kinaed claims, "I'll take the crickets chirping as a "no one has a topic" :)"

Kinaed claims to Raspberries, "Unless you do :)"

Kinaed claims, "Let me know as we proceed :)"

Raspberries says, "I'll bring something up, sure, was already mentioned on the forums"

Kinaed says, "And anyone can send me a tell to get on the list too"

Kinaed nods at Raspberries.

Scotty declares, "Oh!"

Scotty claims, "Can we talk about the bobcats"

Raspberries exclaims, "Yes! More bobcats!"

Scotty exclaims, "NO!"

Kinaed finishes abruptly to Scotty, "You have something? Let me add you to the list - please pretype any introductions to your topics for when called upon"

Ezio declares, "Hi everyone, I'm just now joining. I hope you're all having a great day - I have never done an OOC chat like this, so hello newb me!"

Kinaed states to Ezio, "Welcome :)"

Kinaed states, "Okay, I have Raspberries and Scotty down for topics when hte time comes. If anyone else wants in, just shoot me a tell. Otherwise, if you've registered a topic, please type it up so you're ready to introduce it when called upon."

Kinaed says, "A reminder of the OOC Chat Pact: Regardless of what we discuss, we understand and truly believe that everyone on TI does the best they can, given what they know at the time, their skills and abilities, the resources available, and the situation at hand. We will be respectful of this and each other at all times."

Kinaed exclaims, "Okay, kicking off Staff Updates!"

Kinaed states, "Last week I had a bit of policy land in my lap, which has been slow and difficult with me in San Francisco for GDC."

Kinaed says, "I got back and have been trying to catch up as it's seemingly a bit ongoing. Beyond that, I did meet with staff a couple of days ago and trolled through the list of Staff Talking Points, which was probably 80 percent cleared."

Kinaed says, "On my plate - I have jail automation again... it was approved by the Reeves in the form we had it for the most part... and *headscratch* I think that's it."

Kinaed claims, "That's all for me - Temi, you're up."

Temi says, "Okay, well, I've got a big update from me, Az and Niamh."

Kinaed says, "Oh, cool. "

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Scotty Squeals!

Scotty says to Temi, "I am so happy. My hearts swells with joy and love for this. "

Kitty claims, "Ooooh, nice."

assist
Helpfile for salvage

Class: Crafting
Syntax: salvage [show] <item name>

Salvage <item> is used to retrieve whatever components from a crafted item
can be reused. This destroys the original item, and it cannot be reversed.
Most crafted items should have some piece which can be salvaged, but not all
do. Salvage show can be used to check on what can be salvaged from any
particular item. However, one does need to know how to make something to be
able to salvage anything from it, and not every craft can be salvaged,
particularly those which significantly transform their ingredients or spread
out their components into multiple pieces. What can be salvaged will
generally closely match what you might be left with after an initial failure
in creation of the recipe.

See also: CRAFT

(Subject area: commands Last modified: Sat Mar 30 16:36:35 2019)

Elysaveta declaims, "Hurrah!"

Kinaed wonders what it is about cats that they leave you alone until they notice you concentrating heavily on a computer monitor or TV screen, then jump up between you and said object of affection.

Starstarfish muses, "Will that work from inventory or in the room?"

Temi claims, "I haven't heard for sure from Niamh on all of the crafts being finished with the settings, but I did tailoring, chandlery, cooking, herbalism and medicine. Magecrafting is exempt, and I believe I reviewed brewing."

Kinaed beams, "Nicely done, you three."

Ezio declares, "Super neat!"

Temi states, "And all the code should be functional to finish the remaining crafts if they aren't done already."

Kinaed nods.

Temi says, "I'm not sure if it has to be in inventory, that's all I tested"

Starstarfish nods.

Raspberries says, "Oooo, it's live now? I've got a big crate of stuff to melt down."

Temi nods.

Kinaed claims, "Have at. :)"

Raspberries cheers

Kinaed states, "Please report any bugs or issues on the bugs board."

Raspberries says, "Thanks a bunch, Az and Temi"

Temi claims, "Beyond that, I've been working on plots and a little more progress on security stuff."

Kinaed smiles.

Raspberries asks, "Security stuff?"

SilverMoon says, "Awww"

Temi claims, "The safety/security/territory spec"

Kinaed states, "I think she's referring to turf wars, which entwines with security."

Temi nods.

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Raspberries says, "Ahhh. That'll be neat, yeah"

Kinaed states, "This will be the ability for groups to stake their claims on various parts of the grid and get perks for successfully controlling areas."

Kinaed questions, "Okay, is that all, Temi?"

Temi nods.

Raspberries queries, "By groups, guilds? or can we setup groups?"

Temi states, "Let's wait on the spec"

Raspberries nods.

Kinaed queries, "Alright, next up - Player Heartbeat! How was the game this last week, folks?"

Scotty states, "I got to vomit on stage and it splashed on nobles. I was pleased. "

SilverMoon says, "It's been good. A bit hectic since IRL is getting in my way, but I'm trying to be as active as I can."

Kinaed grins at Scotty.

Elizabethany says, "I didn't do too much so far, myself"

SilverMoon trails off, "Eww..."

Kinaed nods at SilverMoon.

Starstarfish says, "I admit my week has been pretty meh."

Kinaed comforts Starstarfish.

Ezio says, "Yes, the vomit stage scene was quite epic. This has to do with the heartbeat? I haven't heard of this mechanic yet."

Raspberries states, "Been good here, finally getting back into what my character is about."

Kinaed states to Ezio, "Our Player Heartbeat is when we ask all players to tell us how the game went for them in the last week. Was the RP good? Is there anything shitting them that they want staff to know about? Etc."

SilverMoon states, "Feh"

Kinaed states, "It's basically a staff pulse check on whether people are having fun and shaking out anything that might not already be a topic."

SilverMoon says, "I am stretched pretty thin recently, so... I can only do so much with rp."

Wimpled claims, "I have appreciated the increased RP in the Charalin camp."

Temi questions to SilverMoon, "Is that an IC or OOC thing?"

Kinaed claims, "That's good to hear :)"

Kinaed comforts SilverMoon.

SilverMoon states, "It's an ooc thing and an ic thing, so it's both, but it's like... yeah. :)"

SilverMoon states, "I'm doing stuff at home... Like housework and things."

Raspberries claims, "Speaking of, if anyone is interested in playing a combat character that doesn't fit into the mold of the Knights or Reeves, I'll be starting a recruiting campaign for Prisca's little merc band soon. Plan to have regular stories for some fun PvE combat."

Kitty ZOMG for bloopers >.<. Charali is the bomb.

SilverMoon says, "Nah, I just need to do two rather than three."

Kinaed wonders, "Anyone else want to tell us how their week went?"

Ezio says to Kinaed "Understood! Yes, the last week was quite good - trying to get my character introduced and on grid. There were some very strong, involved scenes that were great and a few that were slow. Player response time in some scenes was quite slow at times, but also very good during others.

SilverMoon grins.

Kinaed nods at Ezio.

SilverMoon states, "Sceens are epic in general if done right."

Kinaed states to Ezio, "With the slower players - they're getting less XP because the game algorim penalizes taking more than three or so minutes to emote."

Kinaed claims, "Other than that, there's not much staff can do to prevent scenes from slowing significantly."

SilverMoon claims, "I emote too fast sometimes, I think."

Starstarfish claims, "It sometimes depends on the type of scene too."

Kinaed nods at Starstarfish.

Kinaed says, "We did have a problem in days of yore where a large swath of people on the whole weren't paying attention to their screens when RPing, and tended to wander off. I *think* the situation has improved with the RPxp penalty, but I'm not certain of that."

Ezio states, "Definitely, I would rather it be a bit slower than full of typos or misconstructed requiring a fix (which I have done too much myself, ha) - but 5+ minutes is definitely pushing it."

SilverMoon grins and nods.

Kinaed states, "When we initially implemented it, a week later, people reported a positive shift, but that's the last I'd heard."

Kinaed nods at Ezio.

Starstarfish claims, "It varies as some people put out much longer emotes."

Raspberries claims, "A lot of that was centered around a single player as I recall, who has since been banned."

Kinaed states, "Sometimes, that's just how long it takes someone to present a really awesome emote. However, if you get the sense that someone is serially away from the keyboard while scening, please let us know."

Elysaveta says, "Can't say I've had too many issues with it personally."

Raspberries nods.

Kinaed smiles.

SilverMoon puts a set of wood, casket-shaped cups with a small carved skull in a Spring Awakening gift basket tied with wide white ribbons.

Kinaed claims to Elysaveta, "Glad to hear that."

SilverMoon trails off, "I haven't either, though I tend to emote right as the other person finishes, so..."

Ezio states, "Totally, it's easy to tell the difference between time put into an awesome emote and lack of presence - I do think it's improved anyway."

SilverMoon says, "Unless I need to afk, which is sometimes necessary"

Kinaed claims, "Shall we move on to player topics? I've got Rasperries down as our first introducer. :)"

Raspberries nods.

Raspberries muses, "There's a number of things on the accepted ideas board that haven't been implemented. Could staff perhaps sort through them and prioritize them for speccing and implementing?

For instance, traps were green-lit about 5 years ago, but there's been no word about them: http://ti-legacy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=874"

Temi claims, "We have a -lot- of things on the to do list"

Temi says, "And we can really only prioritize one thing at a time"

Starstarfish says, "Some of those might have been done already, but I feel like the posts were never hidden."

Kinaed claims to Raspberries, "We can definitely go through and say what's slated for addition and not - but that's a clerical thing that doesn't change the fact that we have only one programmer, so the throughput and prioritization process may keep some things low on the list for extended periods... as it should given crashes and other things."

Kinaed says, "That said, if there's something you're keen to see go in, perhaps like traps, please let us know continually in OOC Chat as that keeps the priority high."

Kinaed states, "Like... don't be a jerk about it, but do ask occassionally."

Raspberries will keep bugging then. :)

Kinaed pontificates, "Thanks!"

Kinaed questions to Ezio, "I have you listed as our next topic, if you wanted to raise something with the group?"

Ezio declaims, "Oh, thank you, Kinaed, I don't have a specific topic relating to mechanics or such things. Whomever would like to go next should!"

Kinaed states to Ezio, "No worries :) Thanks."

Kinaed states, "I have someone talking to me in tells at the moment. Let me see, otherwise I think we're out of topics and can either just hang for 30 min talking about whatever, or we can wrap up early."

Temi muses, "I think Scotty wanted to talk about bobcats?"

Kinaed claims, "My daughter has a doctor's apppointment in about two hours, so it'd be useful if I could wrap up a bit early though so I can get some stuff done first."

Kinaed says, "Oh, maybe I wrote Ezio down instead of Scotty."

Kinaed says, "Sorry, folks, not quite awake."

SilverMoon says, "Awww, doctor's appointments are meh"

Scotty says, "The bobcats hurt too much, and they clump up. They are mean. :( I have heard from other players who are strongkt get thier butts kicked by the kitties. "

Temi comforts Kinaed.

Raspberries grins.

Temi states, "They shouldn't really be clumping up"

Kinaed muses, "... so we ubiqitously hate bobcats?"

Raspberries says, "I'm fine with them"

Temi wonders, "Is it at certain locations?"

SilverMoon claims, "I haven't ever encountered them, though I don't venture out much, I'm like a recluse."

Kinaed claims to Temi, "I'll make a note and see about asking Niamh to check out any clumping"

Kitty asks, "1) Are these people wearing armor? 2) Are these people skilled in defense?"

Scotty claims, "Also, It was my two squishies so I can't -really- complain, but I did walk into a room and there were two bobcats and snake the aggro'd"

Raspberries states, "I think the clumping location is likely the patch south and east of the south gate, near the little church"

Kinaed claims to SilverMoon, "Straying off the road outside of Lithmore can be dangerous."

Elysaveta states, "They do seem to clump up in certain spots, though not just bobcats or aggro creatures."

Raspberries says, "I think Az said he would look at adjusting the chute there"

Kitty claims, "I typo boarded the clumping spot earlier this week, and I think it was taken care of? I think."

Scotty says to Temi, "It was towards the Faire Grounds. Open, Flowery meadow or something like that. One room off of the road."

Kinaed tells you, "I'll call on you next"

Temi nods.

Temi states, "If you see a bunch of animals getting clumped up in one area, post a typo note from that location, if you can, so we can look at it."

Elysaveta nods.

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Ezio says, "The felines are going to try to take the throne - they're clumping - they must be sent to the tower."

SilverMoon states, "Hey"

Raspberries says, "Bobcats don't make too much sense to clump, but wolves would."

SilverMoon claims, "Feline's rule the world... And so to girls."

SilverMoon grins.

Kinaed grins.

Scotty questions, "What about mobs that are stuck? There is a falcon in the herb row room of the Communal garden"

Kitty claims, "There were a bunch of aggros in the room, so I typoed it like... one east from it, and just mentioned the direction. Az took care of it and took it off my board."

say some of those might not be stuck.

Starstarfish claims, "Some of those might not be stuck."

Temi says, "If it's individual ones, we probably arent too concerned"

Kinaed claims, "I'll ask Niamh to review, but there has been a shift since you last played, Scotty, where we decided forests and areas outside of civilization should be dangerous."

Raspberries claims, "I've got a chipmunk that got trapped in my phome. I call him Alvin."

SilverMoon laughs.

Kinaed coughs.

SilverMoon states, "You would."

Kinaed says to Starstarfish, "Okay, you're up :)"
Scotty claims to Kinaed, "I found that out, the hard way lol"

Kinaed comforts Scotty.

Ezio states, "I kind of like the exterior forests being dangerous, as well - as long as it's playable. It makes the inner city feel safer."

Raspberries says, "There are ways to be safe(r) in the wilds."

Temi nods in agreement.

Ezio states, "Yeah, it encourages more teamwork and building of your own character."

Raspberries states, "Travel in groups, wear animal scent, etc"

Kinaed muses to Scotty, "Maybe ask Raspberries or someone else ICly for tips?"

Kinaed nods at Ezio.

Scotty states, "Oh, I have learned since. "

Kinaed nods at Scotty.

Elysaveta says, "Get a posse."

SilverMoon declaims, "Ruuuun, ruuuuuun!"

Wimpled states, "Get lessons at your local friendly gymnasium."

Raspberries grins at Wimpled.

Kinaed muses to Starstarfish, "Are you typing up your topic for us?"

SilverMoon says, "Run like hell"

Starstarfish says, "I'd like to bring up the suggestion that policy have a stated statue of limitations. As I have heard over time of cases where things from months and Dav save years ago are brought up during a particularly hot button time between players. And I personally feel that changes the tone of policy, its purpose, and its usage."

Scotty trails off, "Wimpled, you are going to hurt me though.... "

Wimpled states, "It'll be good pain tho, Scotty."

Scotty waggle brows.

Kinaed claims, "I've actually quietly enforced that to a degree. If someone comes up to me and asks me to investigate something older than, like, a month, unless I have a pressing reason not to, I usually ask why they're coming to me with it not instead of a month ago. The truth is, if it's not pretty recent, my ability to investigate a cold trail becomes far weaker."

Raspberries nods.

Raspberries trails off, "I can understand if it's something that just came to light, but if they knew about it and waited months/years to report it..."

Kinaed says, "I've also recently felt like people occasionally come to policy because they cannot settle their IC disputes, and are trying to use Policy to get their enemies in trouble (not saying that's anyone at the moment), but it's something I haven't figured out a solution to other than getting cagey and making people think I don't care."

Ezio says, "As it should - I think the time system of the game is so important, and it's easy for some to forget."

Ezio trails off, "Or use to their advantage..."

Temi claims, "That becomes less possible when it's things that continue to impact us, though."

Kinaed claims, "I do worry if I put out an official statute of limitations that it'll increase problems as people go 'oh, my chances of slipping THIS one past policy are pretty high'"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed states, "But I will reserve the right to tell anyone that if they're coming to me with something that doesn't feel 'fresh and critical to current RP', I might turn my nose up at it."

Starstarfish claims, "Honestly the older and more remote something gets, the more bringing it up doesn't seem like it's actually intended to create a change or outcome but to intimate or worry people. Or the feeling people just keep things on the back burner somewhere when things get terse."

Kinaed claims, "Yes, I do not personally like the possibility of being used as someone's tool to harass someone else. "

Ezio says, "Agreed - past tripping characters should stick to IC moments, ha."

Kinaed nods at Ezio.

Kinaed wonders, "Any other thoughts or concerns about this topic?"

Kinaed states, "Otherwise, I'll let people know via a general board not to approach with 'water under the bridge' so to speak."

Wimpled has left the game.

Kinaed claims, "Regarding using staff to harass people... I don't think that's often the case, albeit it has happened in some remarkable instances years ago. The problem is more likely my lack of bedside manner. Many of you who have dealt with me may have noticed I tend to be task and fact oriented rather than people-cuddly, so as a result I might pop up and ask a question cold that feels a bit like an accusation or slap across the face."

Kinaed says, "I am aware of that and will do my best to ... um... not communicate the way I tend to, but for that matter... if I approach you, my process is usually to gather information before making any judgments, so my asking for information doesn't mean you're in trouble."

Raspberries says, "I've noticed many staffers have their bad days, it's understandable."

Kinaed claims, "I've learned over a long time to take things people tell me with a grain of salt due to multiple perspectives and hidden information."

Kinaed says, "That too."

Temi states, "We're still people, yep."

Ezio pontificates, "I kind of admire that about y'all, though - you keep things moving and keep the cogs of the system well-oiled perse, moving quickly!"

SilverMoon states, "You have never been cold with me, though, for some reason"

Raspberries trails off, "I'm getting a little used to having a request denied, basically told to shut up about it... then notice a few weeks or months later that the request was silently implemented"

Kinaed says to SilverMoon, "I don't think anyone's ever accused you of a policy infraction :P"

Kinaed comforts Raspberries.

Starstarfish says, "It might also be that policy tends to come up during times that things are already tense for folks so they might be feeling vulnerable anyways."

SilverMoon pouts.

SilverMoon states, "Sorry raspberries"

SilverMoon says, "Thanks K."

Ezio exclaims, "Y'all were so swift and helpful throughout my noble application, and I feel like it wouldn't have been the case if you spent all of your time trying to be cuddly. Although, I don't know everyone too too well yet, so for all I know, y'all are totally mean and terrible to people (jk)!"

SilverMoon says, "I'm so mean.. oh wait"

SilverMoon grins.

Temi grins at Ezio.

Scotty secretly wants a noble >_>

Temi declares to Ezio, "Only in the very best of ways, I hope!"

Kinaed says to Ezio, ":)"

Kinaed claims to Scotty, "I think applications are open."

SilverMoon has secrets in her closet.

Kinaed questions, "We've got 15 minutes until the top of the hour. Any other topics or anything people want to chatter about?"

Scotty says to Kinaed, "I don't think I could juggle another, but I can think about it."

Kinaed nods at Scotty.

Raspberries ponders.

SilverMoon claims, "I can barely juggle two, don't worry about it."

SilverMoon trails off, "On another note, it got cold here... Fast"

Raspberries queries, "How are our numbers looking lately? would there be room to bring back any defunct guilds?"

Kinaed says, "We're sitting too low, sadly."

Scotty asks, "Manus? Mercs? Also, where are all the mages?"

SilverMoon states, "Shhh, they're hiding"

Kinaed states, "We're not topping 20 people per day, I'd be needing to top 30 people per day before I'd look at re-opening defunct guilds."

Temi states to Scotty, "Right beside you. Shh."

Scotty declaims to Temi, "I knew tou were a mage!"

Scotty states, "You, rather."

Starstarfish claims, "I have a random question and then I'm in for Kinaed escaping to her RL stuffs."

Raspberries says, "We need to magick some more new players here. :)"

SilverMoon pffts

Kinaed finishes abruptly, "Looking at the statistics of the active population - our mages are healthy"

Temi claims to Scotty, "I am many mages. And many non-mages too."

Scotty pontificates, "I have been voting!"

Kitty brought a new player...

Kinaed asks of Starstarfish, "What's your question?"

Starstarfish asks, "Could it be added so furs can be used to embellish tailored items?"

Elysaveta claims, "Seems like there's lots of cyan characters, at least."

Kinaed queries to Kitty, "Thank you! Have they typed 'refer <your name>' so you get QP when they hit 10 hours or so?"

Kinaed nods at Elysaveta.

Kitty claims, "Yes, he referred. "

Kinaed asks of Starstarfish, "Not my area of expertise - Temi, furs as embellishments?"

Ezio Responding to scotty Also, it's so much work making a noble character! So much work for any character, but these backstories just take so much time. It's like you have multiple characters to tend to as your barony or county or whatever becomes like a character in itself. Kind of rambling~ As for guilds, it would be neat to get more - I have a feeling the numbers will increase. And yes, I have noticed quite a few new characters - if people would just play at the same times!

Kinaed says, "We have no rules against OOCly arranging to meet people for RP, so it's okay to use the OOC Channel, tells or pboard to arrange to meet people for RP."

Temi says, "Probably reasonable, for at least some of them."

Kinaed makes a note about furs for embellishments then.

Ezio claims, "I do feel like we would be clearing 30 if there were more arranged times for rp's - I will be thinking in the back of my head about notices for rp. I need to join the discord."

Raspberries asks, "How about beads?"

Kinaed nods at Ezio.

Starstarfish claims, "You can embellish with beads."

Starstarfish claims, "Best way to meet new folks is to attend some of the after OOC meeting events."

Kinaed states to Ezio, "We're really bad about advertising, which has been worse lately because of my being very busy for work."

Kitty states, "We have players in many time zones. EU, AU, and US. Unfortunately, It's hard to find a time when all three of those line up."

Raspberries claims, "Hmm. the beads didn't mention that. they're older beads though"

SilverMoon muses, "Beads?emote pffts"

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Elysaveta exclaims, "Having one today, for anyone who wants to stop by!"

Ezio says, "For sure, US here, btw."

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed claims, "The bulk of the pbase is in the US still, I think."

Kinaed is in Australia, so OOC Chat is pretty early in the morning on Sundays for her.

Temi says, "But Kuzco and Kirill have been doing a lot to put stuff on facebook and the calendar and such"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kitty says, "For sure. But being in a guild where the three actives are spread between England, Australia, and the US, it's REALLY hard for the three of us to get together at one time. I mean, for 15 minutes, sure. But longer than that? Very rare."

Kinaed claims, "I've really been enjoying the stuff posted on our Facebook page."

Scotty states, "But some of us in the States are on an overnight schedule, so I line up with a different time zone >_<"

Ezio claims, "I'm a bit notcturnal myself."

Temi nods at Kitty.

SilverMoon states, "Me too, I sleep a bit during the day"

Kinaed yawns hugely, "Not I."

Temi says, "That's part of why we want to concentrate people into fewer guilds, so there's more chances of overlaps."

Ezio declaims, "I want to be less nocturnal - not good for your health!"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed comforts Ezio.

Kitty claims, "Not complaining, more clarifying for those concerned about numbers. They're likely higher than realized... there's people active that we rarely see."

Temi claims, "And we definitely encourage everyone to put on events for their own timezone and availability."

Scotty questions to Kinaed, "Where is Mami? I miss them T_T"

Temi claims, "Othes may appreciate it too"

Kinaed says to Kitty, "Our algorithms detect the number of players who are active - active means at least one hour of RP in the week."

Ezio exclaims, "I need more PC Reeves - random! Someone apply for a Reeve!"

SilverMoon muses, "I was active for like... two hours this week?"

Kinaed states, "We have a lot of people who log in and do nothing. That doesn't really forward RP or anything, so we don't count them."

Kitty claims to Kinaed, "Wasn't meaning the staff. :-p"

Kinaed says to SilverMoon, "3 hours and 47 minutes and 15 seconds."

Kinaed snickers.

Ezio queries, "How do you check your rp time played in a week - is there a command?"

Raspberries is finally back on the top 10.

Kinaed states to Ezio, "I think if you type 'whois <your name>' you might see it."

Raspberries muses to Kinaed, "How many seconds do I have this week?"

Temi says, "There's activity command too"

Kinaed claims to Raspberries, "28 hours, 3 minutes, 45 seconds"

SilverMoon states, "Feh"

SilverMoon states, "Three hours on this one"

Raspberries flexes with non-existant mudding muscles.

Galax looks at her activity list.

Galax queries, "I played how many hours this week!?"

Starstarfish claims, "I have had some folks where I send tells and they say they aren't on for RP and I admit after a number of hours that super confuses me."

Kitty coughs, and is not mentioning her hours....

Kinaed claims, "I'm thinking of establishing a bonus to your RPxp if your online and RP ratio is above 50 percent"

Scotty claims, "Speaking of, anyone could message any of my alts, and I will always to find one to free up to rp. "

Scotty says, "Always try to*"

Temi states, "That might have a downside of people not being willing to stay in when they can't find people, though."

Kinaed questions, "Three minutes until the top of the hour. Any last words before we depart?"

Raspberries nods.

Kitty states, "I am rarely above 50 percent, but... always top 10? I think I missed it one week."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Ezio To Kinaed, "I like that idea - It is discouraging when there are 15 people on and then 3 locations show with 1 person each in them in the "where" command."

Kinaed nods at Ezio.

Kinaed finishes abruptly to Ezio, "We've heard that before and acknowledge it's true - and haven't found a solution for it for years"

Kinaed pontificates to Ezio, "If you can think of anything, let me know!"

Kitty states, "So, I am not so sure about the being above 50 percent reward thing. We have a lot of people that stay online to be available, but just can't find it at the time."

Ezio trails off, "It's a vicious cycle, because I think everyone has the frustration somewhat and just go idle. I suppose it's hard to solve...."

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Kinaed states to Kitty, "Agreed."

Elysaveta nods.

Raspberries questions, "Perhaps a routine reminder that you have whererp off?"

Kinaed nods at Ezio.

Raspberries states, "If you're in a public area"

Scotty claims, "Or we are online grinding skills"

Kinaed states, "If it were easy, we'd probably have solved it by now. But! Happy to hear suggestions."

Temi states, "If you're in a public area, it overrides whererp"

Raspberries says, "Well I mean a non-private area"

Temi nods.

Ezio asks, "I always assume people are grinding. How can we encourage more teamwork oriented grinding? More rp grinding scenes?"

Kinaed states, "We've hit the top of the hour :)"

Raspberries says, "I.e. not a phome/guildhall"

Kinaed states, "That's all our time for today, folks. :)"

Starstarfish waves.

Elysaveta waves.

Kinaed declaims, "I hope to catch up next week!"

Raspberries waves.

Galax waves!

Ezio declaims, "Thanks so much, enjoyed!"

Ezio waves.

Kinaed declares, "Please consider writing a review on Reddit or TMC! Take care!"

• Information