Log of OOC Meeting - 02/16/19

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Kuzco

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:40 pm

A Comfortable Room

[ Exits: down ] [ Air exits: none ]
     A steaming hot kettle filled with hot chocolate lies here. (western edge) 
     A large barrel of dark ale is here. (center) 
Porleon is here.
Cheeky is here.
Elysaveta is here.
BlueMoon is here.
Kitty is here.
[AFK] Moneybags is here.
[IAW] Azarial is here.
(WARNING: This is an OOC room. No rpxp is earned in this room, and nothing said or done here is IC.)

Azarial gives Kuzco 1 gold.

Porleon begins to count their money.

(visnet) Player Kirill: I'll go!

Azarial has transferred Kirill.  [OOC]

Azarial gives Kirill some coins.

Kirill places a single gold coin into a black velvet beltpouch secured with a looped golden chain.

Kitty begins to move up.

Kitty looks around for something to climb, then gives up.

Porleon places a single gold coin into a deeply-dyed cloth sash suspending a drawstring coin purse.

Kuzco muses to Azarial, "Can I drink from the chocolate here?"

BlueMoon declaims, "The kuzco!!!"

BlueMoon pokes the kuzco in rapid fire succession

Azarial asks, "Prolly?"

Kuzco gets a set of polished rosewood cups with the Troubadour's Crest from a spacious backpack of aquamarine velvet with a large clasp.

Kitty states, "But... it's steaming hot. Burnt hot chocolate tongue is ow."

Kuzco pours chocolate from a steaming hot kettle filled with hot chocolate into a cup of polished rosewood with the Troubadour's Crest.

Kuzco stops using a round, smooth ivory white cake of lily-of-the-valley soap.
Kuzco holds a cup of polished rosewood with the Troubadour's Crest in his hand.

Kuzco states, "Silence, peasant."

Kitty claims, "I will bite you."
Kuzco drinks from a cup of polished rosewood with the Troubadour's Crest.
   There are 3 sips left of a cup of polished rosewood with the Troubadour's Crest.

Kuzco states, "That's the idea."

Kitty coughs.

BlueMoon will not, be, ignored!!! She keeps poking Kuzco in rapid fire succession

Kuzco looks down at bluemoon. 

Azarial begins to write a message on the courier's desk.
(This is an OOC mail.)

Azarial finishes writing her mail.

(visnet) Staff Azarial: Anyone else for the meeting?

Kuzco claims, "Someone may have visnet turned off."

Azarial claims, "Oh, prolly."

Azarial muses, "Does anyone want to scribe?"

Kuzco says, "I can do that."

BlueMoon claps and hops in front of kuzco like a happy child.

Azarial states, "Okay.  let me know when it is posted and i'll award the...five qp, I think it is."

Azarial states, "So it's the usual format; staff reports, state of the game, player topics, and general discussion."

Azarial says, "I am half awake, so hopefully kin will save us all from the insanity that shall ensue"

Kirill begins to count their money.

Azarial states, "To start off, I've been working on yet anotehr polca which has been slow to come together, a few minor typos and grammar issues, a couple of crashes niamh found, and poked at the bug list."

Azarial states, "Nothing too major or noticable looking at things."

Azarial says, "Niamh is likely once again wihtout power, and I would guess Temi has finally escaped the cabin fever and won;t be around today."

Azarial questions, "Kin should be along shortly, which puts us at player topics.  does anyone have anything?"

Elysaveta begins to count their money.

Azarial questions, "Quiet week, then.  How has the RP been?"

BlueMoon says, "Yeah so I had more a question than anything."

Azarial states, "Ok"

Kuzco claims, "Intense! I'm so glad to be competing with Kirill."

Kuzco says, "Though the lack fo a Niamh has been hurting."

Kitty states, "RP has been good."

Kuzco says, "Visiting Ahalin prisoners is also a Good Thing to do"

Azarial says, "If it isn;t the power it's the water, it seems, for niamh.  rather rough all around.  =/"

(visnet) Player Empena: Has the OOC meeting been called?

Kuzco muses, "Is she alright though? Other than that?"

(visnet) Player Norrig: Yes

Azarial claims, "Seems to be; just wihtout a reliable connection due to the power issue.  Hopefully they are all less snowed in."

Azarial wonders to BlueMoon, "Your question?"

Kuzco declares, "They should move to latin america, no snow!"

Azarial chuckles softly, one ear fluttering briefly.

Kuzco states to Azarial, "Aza, I think Empena wants to come to the meeting"

Kirill states, "I love the boy in the Crossroads, even if his mobprog isn't firing as intended. Great idea."

Kinaed steps out of your shadow. [OOC]

Kinaed has returned from AFK.

Azarial says, "Huh.  that was a question on if it was going, not a request to attend."

Kuzco questions to Kirill, "Right?"

Kuzco states to Azarial, "She's telling me over tells, heh"

Kinaed wonders, "Apologies for being late. What have I missed?"

Kuzco states to Kinaed, "We want the farin Crossroads boy's mobprog to wooooork -- also hi madam"

Azarial states, "The random may need to be adjusted upwards; there isn't a way to have them trigger every twenty minutes atm.  I might be able to work out an event, but that would be a substantial adjustment to progs."

BlueMoon states, "Oh yeah, so I know that the support/subvert system was redone. I kind of wanted to know, without going in to the complicated code end of things, how it was calculated. Only because like I get the not having too many support slots for people with high influence, but the people who either have very small influence, or no influence, end up having no support or subvert slots at all. Like before you changed it, the people with one influence, could at least support/subvert two people. But now it's down to nothing."

Kuzco states to Azarial, "Doesn't have to be random, just a regular 20 min interval"

Azarial says to Kuzco, "It is currently random with a low percentage chance, is the thing."

Kuzco claims, "Yeah, the change to support slots really trashed my campaign strategy, lol"

Kinaed claims, "Everyone in game should have at least one slot for breathing, if they haven't used it already."

Kuzco nods at Azarial.

Kinaed claims, "Then one slot if they're a GL, one slot if a noble, and one slot for every 3 IP they earn to a max of 5 slots."

Kinaed has transferred Starstarfish.  [OOC]

Azarial says to Kuzco, "The twenty minutes would be a fairly large integration with the discrete event system (discreet?  I forget) due to how it handles time adn what not."

Azarial gives Starstarfish some coins.

Azarial claims, "It;s +1 for gentry, not nobility"

Kuzco muses to Azarial, "Yessir, perhaps the chance could be raised? I haven't had a single person report it works since thursday, and I've been checking"

BlueMoon states, "That's the thing, there isn't. Like my support show, shows I can support and subvert zero people. I mean the people I currently support are still there, as you guys stated in the announcement post, but if I didn't, I could literally neither support subvert anyone."

Azarial claims, "That is how many you have left, not your total.  remove some peoiple and see."

Porleon asks, "You gain slots from IP now?"

Kitty muses, "But it doesn't have negative, right?"

Azarial states, "Which also means I need to look at the pruner for that *again*"

Kitty states, "So you are supporting and subverting all you can."

Kinaed says, "Yeah, that's definitely a bug. We'll look into it, apologies."

Kinaed claims to Azarial, "Oh, yeah, that's probably because you have two people in your support list."

Starstarfish states, "I submitted some typos for some of that about where some helpfiles might need to be updated based on the new infos."

Kinaed states to BlueMoon, "That was meant for you."

Kirill queries, "Could always have the mobprog fire on arrival? Or maybe chance on arrival, if that's a thing?"

Kinaed nods at Starstarfish.

Azarial says, "Switching to a greet should work, yes."

Kinaed nods at Kirill.

Azarial says, "I think I am wake enough for that."

BlueMoon claims, "Me is confuzzled. but okay. cool. I just wanted to make sure that we minions who get very little ip on rollover are kind of covered. That is all."

(visnet) Player Perelle: Is OOC chat happening right now? I forgot how time works...

Kuzco trails off, "I intended the mob to not annoy people... too much"

Kirill states, "Slightly more spammy, maybe, but it'd be working."

BlueMoon declaims, "No I want it to work!!!"

BlueMoon declares, "I waited for ages for the thing to work, and it didn't!!! It saddened me greatly!!!"

Kinaed says, "It's a new mobprog, custom made. I'm sorry that it's not working out of the box. Thank you for having a look, Az."

Kuzco says, "I can say I'll send the kid to the reeves after the campaign is over"

Azarial states, "Random is weird that way.  it can do nothing for days on end, then you kick it up one or two percent and then it is bellowing like the rat on a stick guy.  it;s weird"

Kuzco pontificates to Kinaed, "Hey it's fine! You guys really tried"

Kuzco nods at Azarial.

Kirill states, "The rat on a stick guy would be way more annoying than greet prog."

Kitty claims, "How does that one work up in the Vavardi quarter? Says something every time I walk by."

Azarial asks, "Prolly a greet:?"

Porleon nods

Kinaed says, "I think it's fine to put it on greet with like a 25 percent chance of going off when a person walks through."

Kuzco tells Kitty: "That's what I was aiming for."

Kitty nods.

(visnet) Player Perelle: And, could I get beamed up if it is?

Starstarfish muses, "The one who warns people about the prudes?"

Kinaed has transferred galax.  [OOC]

Starstarfish chuckles.

Galax waves

Azarial gives galax some coins.

Galax begins to count their money.

Kitty says, "Yes, that one. Says the prudes are out, or that it isn't safe for us in the city, blah blah. rprog could be copied from that one, likely, and modified."

Moneybags nods.

Kirill claims, "The one that tells me my so-called prestige isn't worth anything."

Azarial claims, "I beoliev that is a greet, yes"

Kirill grins.

Kirill states, "That's a greet. The ones that fire when you walk in are greet progs."

Kinaed states, "Sorry for being late, everyone. I don't really have much from my staff update. I didn't do much last week that I can recall, maybe a few decisions, but the game has been quiet in terms of policy (that I can recall), and I don't have anything on my desk at the moment."

Azarial says, "That lot should not half-dismount you, which can cause issues or crashes."

Kitty chuckles at Kirill, "Really? That's great."

Kuzco pontificates to Kinaed, "What about jail automation?!"

Kuzco declaims, "That's -always- on your desk, madam!"

Azarial queries, "I think some of that is on mine now?"

Kuzco nods.

Kitty states, "Desk shuffle. Nice."

Kinaed states to Kuzco, "Oh, I worked out a first pass with the Reeves, but it's a good point that I need to create the actual file to send to Az."

Kuzco says, "I'm glad policy has been quiet."

Kuzco says, "Also Ahalin permits work great, allowing me to rp with prisoners at will."

Starstarfish wonders, "Talking about specs ... I haven't heard anything about the Lore spec lately, is that still on the table? Or is Typo still the way to submit them for now?"

Kinaed queries, "Typo or the forums. I think another staff member has that at the moment, but I don't recall if a spec was written and it's with Az, or not?"

Kinaed starts editing a note. (This is an OOC action)

Kinaed finishes her note.

Azarial states, "Not seeing one right off hand"

Kinaed states to Azarial, "I'll make a note on staff to dig that up then."

Azarial nods.

Kinaed starts writing a note. (This is an OOC action)

Kinaed claims, "Noted"

Kinaed claims, "Just having a quick look over the boards (Sorry, I normally log in around half an hour before the chat to check things so I'm ready to share info, but this morning was bad.)"

Kuzco queries, "Will you consider updating Bardic bonus for rumor strength/status?"

Kuzco wonders, "Given ranks are now 0-6?"

Kinaed says, "Yes, of course. I'll have a look."

Kinaed claims, "Noted for Staff Talking Points."

Kinaed says, "That staff meeting may not happen for a bit as staff are all off being social with IRL people this week."

Kuzco says, "Lies"

Kinaed states, "Also, I'm coming into the tail end of my project delivery for the video game we've been working on, so I'll be very scarce until March 25th"

Kuzco claims, "You're all playing Apex Legends"

Azarial claims, "Snowed in for two weeks sort of does that to some people."

Azarial asks, "...apex legends?"

Kinaed says to Azarial, "No idea, never heard of it."

Azarial nods at Kinaed.

BlueMoon declares, "Someone was snowed in for two whole weeks/ That sucks!!!"

Galax says, "It's.. another battle royale shooter that came out recently."

Kuzco states to Kinaed, "A videogame, madam"

Azarial states, "Ahh.  I'm only dangerous to the ground with projectgile weapons if the gravity affects the rounds used."

Kitty trails off, "... could be Kingdom Hearts 3 instead..."

Azarial muses, "I don;t hvae a ps....4, I guess?"

Kinaed states, "I don't see anything interesting on the Changes or other staff boards."

Azarial states, "My ps2 died playing kh1."

Kinaed comforts Azarial.

Azarial states, "It was a worthy death."

Kinaed questions, "Did you give a Staff Update, Az?"

Kitty states, "Indeed."

Azarial claims, "I gave mine."

Kinaed muses, "Did we do a Player Heartbeat?"

Azarial queries, "Pretty sure?  I could not recall the name of it"

Cheeky says, "Yes we did."

Kuzco states, "We did, yes."

Kitty nods.

Kinaed muses, "And do we have any Topics? Is that what I logged into?"

Azarial claims, "But wiht half an hour left, could roll over it again."

Kuzco states, "We didn't ask for things bitching us"

Azarial says, "I did nto see any topics on the boards."

Kuzco says, "But we could move to topics"

BlueMoon claims, "Well we kind of did topics. I already did mine."

Kinaed wonders, "Okay, does anyone have any topics they'd like to register?"

Kirill says, "I got nothin'."

Kinaed nods at BlueMoon.

Starstarfish claims, "I'd like to register a topic."

Kinaed says to Starstarfish, "I've got you on the list. Please start pre-typing it."

Kinaed queries, "Anyone else have a topic?"

Kuzco hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmms.

Galax wonders, "A-Almost no news is good news...?"

Kinaed asks, "Is the prolonged humming a no...? :)"

Kuzco states, "I kinda have a topic. It's a "okay if nobody else does" strenght topic."

Kinaed says to Kuzco, "Registered, please start typing it up :)"

Kinaed questions, "Anyone else? :)"

Kitty head shakes.

Elysaveta is idle.

Kinaed muses, "Alright :) Starstarfish, won't you kick off your topic?"

Starstarfish queries, "When I was submitting some typos for Support and Influence et al and going down the rabbit hole of following those various connected helpfiles. I pondered the following: There's officially no stated policy at least in any of the helpfiles I peeked at on alts and IP for things like projects or bids. Granted that might fall under general alt policy but that seems important. Has that been discussed/decided at one point and it's in a helpfile I missed in my scavenger hunt?"

Kuzco states, "I did not understand that."

Kuzco queries, "Can you rephrase for dummies?"

Kinaed states, "Yes, I'm struggling to understand as well. There is an alt policy in general, so I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for."

Kirill claims, "Two alts contributing IP for a project or a bid influence."

Kirill claims, "Via influence command."

Starstarfish nods.

Kinaed claims, "I'd think our alt policy itself would ban that."

Kitty says, "I would think it would be understood that you would not be able to support your own alts, etc, with the conflict, etc."

Kinaed says, "Our code probably does."

Kirill states, "There's maybe nothing to prevent that codewise, but I'm pretty sure it'd be against policy."

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Kinaed nods at Kirill.

Kinaed says, "I suppose we can seealso POLICY MULTIPLAY on those help files"

Kuzco says, "I have had several people with multiple alts choosing one to contribute and the others maybe supporting me 'for flavor' but not codedly. So kudos to them."

Kinaed trails off, "It was bids and...*scroll* noble projects"

Kinaed claims, "Got it."

Kirill says, "Unlike support, which is an ongoing action that can maybe be easier tracked and checked by code, influence is a one-off command that simply moves IP from one player to another."

Kinaed nods at Kirill.

Kinaed starts writing a note. (This is an OOC action)

Kuzco states, "Yeah an IP chain could be made easily"

Kuzco claims, "I'm trusting players to be sportsmanly, particularly those with high class alts"

Starstarfish states, "I'd think so as well, but it's not mentioned that's why I thought I'd clarify before suggesting it be added just so people know that before potentially putting themselves into weird RP situations."

Starstarfish nods.

Kirill wonders, "I think staff can check incoming and outgoing influence if there's foul play suspected, no?"

Kinaed has transferred Starling.  [OOC]

Kuzco states, "I don't know if they keep track of all of that"

Kuzco claims, "The same goes for sending silver to buy IP to people"

Kitty claims, "I admit that I don't know the influence code and such well enough to... know the ways it could be exploited. But, yes, I'd think it could be investigated if there was abuse suspected."

Kuzco says, "Cash, which may make it harder to track"

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Kinaed claims, "If anyone suspects abuse, please drop a Request Board note, and I can have a look."

Azarial says, "Given that IP is simply a number, it does nto track who created or fondled it.  silver is tracked externally and not by the spscific coin for economic analysis"

Kirill muses, "When you use the influence command, however, you provide a reason, and I think that reason can be checked by staff, no?"

Kinaed nods at Kirill.

Kinaed claims, "Use of IP, etc, is tracked."

Kuzco says, "Yeah, it's why I meant, handing gold coins by hand to circumvent that"

BlueMoon states, "This game needs a be cool help file. That simply says, just because something can be done codedly, doesn't mean one should do it. That is all, slipping back in to obscurity."

Starling nods at Kirill.

Kirill states, "So any use of the influence command to give IP to another player can be checked/tracked/investigated if foul play is suspected."

Kinaed claims to BlueMoon, "I think we have one somewhere. I think it might even be HELP RULES."

Kinaed states, "I could update it to specifically say 'be cool'"

Galax states, "I'm not sure what the exact scale of wealth in this game is for most people, but it feels like at the very least that pouring oodles of gold into IP would run even the fattest coffers dry fast, at least"

Kuzco states, "You can even type rules without the 'help' file"

Kinaed says, "I did not know that."

Azarial claims, "I half thought we had one that was 'don;t be a dick, and have a sandwich'"

Kuzco claims, "Heh."

Kirill states, "My point being that even if someone does buy IP, the moment they use or give it away, it becomes traceable by staff."

Starstarfish questions, "Related topic, now that Support/Subverts have been changed and thus one assumes potentially overall IP availability might change are costs going to get a peek?"

Kinaed states to Azarial, "That's the rules help file."

Kitty states, "We need to create a 'help kuzco' that just says 'see know-it-all'"

Kinaed nods at Kirill.

Kuzco laughs.

Kuzco claims, "And yes, agreed, IP cost might need to be looked at with this slots rehaul."

Kinaed says, "Okay, thank you Starstarfish for the topic."

Kinaed pontificates to Kuzco, "You had a topic registered? Please introduce us!"

Moneybags is idle.

Kuzco raises over the floor with legs crossed like Vivec, and says: "I'd like to politely, amiably work with staff to find a better way to communicate some code changes. Two weeks ago we had haggle stop working because a change was implemented without notice, and a lot of people lost money. Last week the support slots (right as the campaign started) threw my campaign strategy into the opposite way lane and caused a multiple car crash. Lots of little influence points died."

"I understand that staff is an excellent team of volunteers who have their busy adult lives, so I do my best not to nag and just roll with any difficulties, but perhaps some forewarning when significant code features are being tampered with could be cool. This has happened many times in the past already."

Kinaed claims, "We've put things in place to make this better, but it is reliant on other staff asking him what he's up to, etc. He's been leaving updates, but as you notice, the staff are scarce this week due to IRL."

Kuzco queries, "Who's he, Az?"

Kinaed states, "And of course, as a result, this is the week when things start to go south."

Kuzco says, "Get me a damascus whip and I'll handle Az."

Kinaed says, "Az is fine and doesn't require any handling. :P"

Kuzco states, "A poor joke, alas."

Kinaed says, "All good."

Kuzco claims, "Well, that's all on my end."

Kinaed states, "The thing is, I can't disrupt how Az works too much or programming will become a burden. So other staff try to help."

Kuzco nods.

Kinaed claims, "I'm sorry it's been difficult, and I know you've been in the unlucky position of feeling screwed because a few things have specifically landed in your lap. I am very sorry about that."

Kuzco says, "I don't feel screwed in the least, madam."

Kuzco claims, "I trust staff entirely."

Starling smiles.

Kinaed says, "I'm glad to hear it. Still, I understand your pain and appreciate your patience... this may, unfortunately, be the best we can do under the circumstance. However, suggestions are welcome, provided we understand that Az's time is a finite resource and changing Az's methods of work would likely impact the process too much."

Azarial claims, "It's also communication difficulties."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Azarial claims, "I simply do not communicate well with NT people."

Kuzco says to Azarial, "Oh, I enjoy talking with you."

Kitty asks, "NT people?"

Kuzco claims, "NT= neurotypical peopel"

Azarial asks of Kinaed, "It;s been what, almost twenty years now, though?"

Kitty chuckles.

Kinaed asks of Azarial, "Context for 'It'?"

Azarial states, "That provides a sufficient frame of reference for interpretation--and my habitual typos."

Azarial asks, "You;ve known me for about that long, I think?"

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Starling claims, "Time flies when you are having fun. "

Kinaed claims, "I can get around it, yes."

Galax trails off, "I'm trying to think of a way to make advance change logging for a project like this convenient and workable, but I can't..."

Kirill says, "It's a tough situation; short of taking on a new staffer who can field some of the communication, I'm not sure what else could be done."

Kirill says, "I hear Kuzco is volunteering, though."

Kirill coughs.

Starling laughs.

Kuzco claims, "I can do it"

Galax claims, "It's not like there are devops teams or git wizar- *ahem* experts on this scale"

Kuzco says, "In fact I've been wanting to take over the Facebook page for a while"

Azarial questions, "Talk to niamh, I suppose?  she handles the web stuffs, which I assume would include that"

Kinaed states, "Right now what happens is that we decide a change needs to be made, we put it on the bug board after some discussion or agreement (usually). Az picks up work from the bug board and moves it to the changes board once complete. During this period, staff typically ask Az what's being worked on and let players know of any big changes on the horizon - this requires us to be present - the change goes in, the bug note is moved to the change board. Staff test it and update help files, then move it to complete."

Kinaed claims to Kuzco, "If you want it, and Niamh's willing to give it to you, it's all yours to manage."

Kuzco states, "Wow, that's more complex and multi-step than I thought"

Kinaed says to Kuzco, "Apparently I have no idea what to do with Social Media, and Niamh is very busy."

Kirill chuckles.

Kuzco declares to Kinaed, "Oh yeah! Not to step on Niamh's toes, but perhaps she could use a wingman"

Azarial trails off, "I deleted my social media, so..."

Azarial shrugs eloquently with more tail than shoulders.

Kinaed says, "I'm sure she'd be happy to hear about a volunteer. I'll ask her."

Kirill says, "I'm not sure I understand how that's going to fix the problem."

Starstarfish states, "I think it was a related idea about communication."

Kuzco claims to Kirill, "Not the issue of my topic directly, no"

Kitty says, "A small change, though, is it even worth bothering an announcement? I mean, often when bugs enter the system, they are unexpected and it wasn't expected that they were going to be a problem to begin with."

Kitty says, "... I am tired. That made zero sense."

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Kuzco claims, "Some changes are minimal and irrelevant, true"

Kitty states, "Oh good! It made more sense than I thought."

Kinaed claims, "The vast majority of stuff on the bug board is not relevant to most players."

Galax states, "I think the idea is that someone with more spare time to dedicate to communication can help do forthcoming change announcements. But that'd depend on the scale of the changes, like Kitty says"

Elysaveta has left the game.

Kirill claims, "You'd have to have access to the changes board."

Kinaed says, "And if we defaulted the bug board for everyone to see, it'd pretty much out mages and make it hard to report covert problems."

Kuzco says, "Not only mages"

Kinaed trails off, "And a lot of our issues are in systems people don't use a lot, so..."

Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

Kuzco states, "Thieves, schemers, people tracking other people's love life"

Kinaed claims, "Yeah, even relatively benign, but not public knowledge stuff, is often in bug notes"

Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

Kitty says, "Right. Or things that would be inconsequential, or that we wouldn't need to know about, is my guess - from working other places. (Years ago, but still.)"

Starling says, "That is all the interesting goods. "

Kinaed trails off, "Maybe... Az has been looking at replacing our OOC Board/note system with a POLCA>"

Azarial says, "Even something as simple as how someone remembers people--'annoying peasant three' comes to mind."

Kirill states, "Four minutes left."

Kuzco claims to Kinaed, "Yeah? The current system seems to work fine for the pbase, I think."

Kinaed questions, "We may be able to put a public field on the bug boards that allows people or staff to give a brief summary of the bug people can see when it's moved around?"

Azarial states, "I have been, though that is more to remove it from the charatcer state process and to allow for more retention when copyovers and disconnects occur."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Kinaed states to Kirill, "Thanks for the reminder."

Kitty claims, "AND... getting people excited about an upcoming change that ends up with a snag and ends up getting delayed or dropped can cause... *cough* ... problems."

Kinaed claims, "We probably should wrap up."

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Azarial says, "Currently, alerts only post if you can see the note and one of the boards it is moved from or to."

Azarial claims, "That way they do not mysteriously vanish."

Kirill states, "Vote Kuzco 2019 for Staff. ;)"

Moneybags is no longer idle.

Kuzco grins.

Kinaed claims, "Well, we'll keep on working on this problem. And please keep on poking us. Also, poke us when you're expecting things and they get delayed. Sometimes we have so much on our plates, it's good when people remind us of what's important to them."

Galax states, "Coming in 2020. The Inquisition's New Groove."

Kuzco nods at Kinaed.

BlueMoon laughs.

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Kuzco states to Kinaed, "We all appreciate the selfless work you do."

Kinaed says to Kuzco, "Thanks :)"

Cheeky queries, "A bit related, is there much on the staff talking points agenda currently?"

Starling declares, "Take care!!  "

BlueMoon declaims, "Energize!!!"

Cheeky claims, "It feels like there are some forum requests that are pending staff decisions though I can't think of a specific example."

Kinaed says, "We appreciate how the pbase puts up with the issues that arise and seem to generally enjoy the game. Thanks for making TI a great place, folks."

Kuzco says, "Alright one more thing before Kinaed beams us. Me and other players may set up a public event after this chat, or not. We'll see. If not -- tomorrow."

Kinaed nods at Cheeky.

BlueMoon declares, "Ooh event!!!"

Kinaed says to Cheeky, "Niamh usually leads the 'here's the stuff ont he forums to review' discussions. It's part of some of our staff meetings."

Kinaed says to Cheeky, "I think we're due for another review soon."

Galax exclaims, "Also there won't be another OOC chat before it but something is happening this upcoming Friday!!"

Cheeky nods.

Kuzco declaims to Kinaed, "R-r-review?!"

Starling declares, "Wish I could come, Kuzco! waiting on character approval! :)"

Kinaed says to Kuzco, "Yes, of ideas on the forums :)"

Kuzco huggles Starling

Kuzco quivers to Kinaed.

Azarial states, "Oh yes.  finding someone's faith lacking is rather...engaging."

Kitty blinks.

Kinaed says to Starling, "I'll have a quick look and see if it's an app I can approve on my own immediately after."

Kinaed states to Starling, "Might require Temi, particularly for noble lineage."

Kinaed doesn't track that stuff.

Kinaed pontificates, "Okay, thank you for attending this week's OOC Chat!"

Kirill waves.

Kinaed states, "About to put you all back."

Starling nods at Kinaed.

Moneybags waves to Kinaed.

Kinaed states to Azarial, "Thanks for holding down the fort while I showered."

Azarial claims, "Welcome."

Kinaed hugs and waves to all!

Moneybags exclaims, "Thanks guys!"

Galax waves

Kuzco exclaims, "Remember to vote on vote links, and tip your bards. And recommend each other!"

• Information