Log of OOC Meeting May 14th

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

vaxin

Sat May 14, 2016 6:15 pm

Kinaed queries, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today?"

Kinaed twiddles her thumbs and awaits a response.

Romeo says, "You know, some would say 'why Romeo' is exactly what Juliet is questioning."

Silrie grins at Eamon.

Emma states, "Nothing to add."

Riannan claims, "I have something but it can definitely come during player topics."

Kahlen shakes her head at Kinaed and just watches.

Kahlen says, "*HIS HEAD"

Kahlen states, "I mean *its"

Kinaed muses to Riannan, "That's fine, I just like to register them early. Please write up your topic in another window so you can introduce it quickly when I tag you?"

Kinaed says, "Anyone else have a topic? If not, I'll kick off Staff Updates."

Silrie says, "Me too. More a reminder, but I do."

Honor states, "I'll add a quick topic/request."

Kinaed claims to Silrie, "Okay, adding you. :)"

Kinaed claims to Honor, "And you :)"

Rimilde does as well.

Toroni asks, "And I'll add something to player topics?"

Vaxin says, "They're multiplying"

Gaven states to Vaxin, "Like insects."

Kinaed states, "Okay, and Rimidle and Toroni. Awesome! Staff, let's keep our updates short so we can get all of these topics in."

Takta states, "Sure thing."

Kinaed wonders, "Okay, last week I cleared boards, wrote specs for a few things, particularly around city metrics and the "voting" system to affect them. This week, I plan to finish the city metrics listed here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=972"

Kinaed states, "In general, when this is done, my priorities are jail automation (which I've advanced a reasonable amount, it's just not complete) and the roles spec."

Kinaed says, "That's it for me. Azarial, you're up."

Azarial states, "Motsly bugs this week, and nibbling ta some specs"

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Kinaed claims, "Just having a quick look, I don't see anything major that's not already in HELP CHANGE MAY2016"

Kinaed claims to Takta, "You're up. :)"

Takta wonders, "So I have actually been productive this week! Beyond doing a lot of thinking about/working on the new city metrics, I have begun work on specs for changes to hide and sneak (not yet ready for primetime, but will be likely on the forums soon or at the next meeting). I have also spec'd up an adjustment for range in combat, as discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1258&start=10#p8490"

The Courier hands Margaux a package.

Takta says, "I've also processed about 20-30 code changes, many of which are minor - but check out help May2016 if you haven't already to see them. Some other fun ones are coming but haven't been tested, or had to go back to bugs for one or two more tweaks."

Kinaed says, "Those changes to combat have been approved, so now it's just waiting for Az to have time."

Emma queries, "Oh neat. "Ash" is mage ash?"

Takta says, "In upcoming weeks, Temi and I may be tinkering on brewing - stay tuned for more information. In the meantime, however, we would love comments from brewers (personal board or forums) about your feelings about the craft. What works? What doesn't? What could be added? Let us know and we'll take your thoughts into consideration in any changes that are made."

Takta nods at Emma.

Emma states, "Cooool."

Helpfile for May2016

* Whoinvis players may use tells with staff.
* The symbol @ works as a new line in the editor by itself once more.
* Suede tunic recipe added to leatherworking.
* Bodyguards don't auto-protect any longer.
* Help RP Assistance has been updated.
* Using purchase swap to change stats now refunds all improvements.
* You now receive a message if your mob can't follow into a room.
* Some coded uses of ash have been fully implemented.
* The submitter's name now shows for plot advances upon review.
* A long-standing combat bug with mobs is fixed.
* Mob long descs now use action, like players.
* GL activity requirements have been returned to 1 RP hour/week, not 3.

(Subject area: changes Last modified: Fri May 13 21:03:30 2016)

Takta exclaims, "That's it for me!"

Silrie cheers about the brewing thing.

Gaven queries, "Question about one of said changes?"

Gaven claims, "Specifically the ash"

Kinaed says to Ismael, "You're up. :)"

Kinaed declaims to Ismael, "Hold off! :)"

Kinaed queries to Gaven, "Yes?"

Gaven asks, "Are any of those coded uses known to the Order or are they obscured?"

Takta states, "Help mage ash has some hints."

Gaven declares, "!"

Gaven says, "Thank you"

Kinaed states to Gaven, "I doubt they're known, they haven't been in game long enough to be discovered. We have put in a help file, but yes this is the sort of thing people need to experiement with."

Kinaed exclaims to Ismael, "Okay, now you're up! :)"

Ismael states, "This week has been hard for me, RL being the mean thing it can be, but I have updated some helpfiles in view of the changes that are to come. help RP assistance has been updated to focus on on-grid requests. I've done some bug testing, and as usual I have been tacking on requests and typos. I'm looking forward to open Gabriel's Fine Decor and Furnishings; it has the new blankets that Takta designed ('common fur blanket' recipe). My focus will be the shop and to continue working on the Cult.

As usual, thanks for everyone who has been helping us to vote. We're still 21 on TMS & 7 on TMC. Don't forget to keep voting! (help vote) I'll try to keep the reminders going from time to time."

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed claims to Ismael, "Thank you."

Kinaed states, "Wow, that's all the staff in 12 min flat."

Ismael pontificates, "Record time!"

Kinaed wonders, "Time for Player Heartbeat - how's the game been this week?"

Kinaed asks, "Anything shitting anyone that they want staff to take a look at?"

Riannan exclaims, "It's been phenomonal!"

Kinaed states to Riannan, "It's always good to hear that. :)"

Vaxin states, "I've had fun"

Kahlen says, "It's been lonely but epic thanks to staff. xD"

Kylar states, "Rather buggy."

Kinaed states to Vaxin, "Awesome."

Kylar smirks.

Kinaed asks of Kylar, "What bugs have you encountered? Anything that hasn't been bugged to the bug board?"

Kylar gestures to a handful of colorful candies, each filled by a tiny insect.

Kinaed questions to Kahlen, "Lonely due to lack of other players to play with or something else? Anything we can help with?"

Kahlen claims, "Nah, it's something I brought upon myself. Heheh"

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed states to Kahlen, "Okay."

Kahlen states to Kinaed, "Elzenn and Ismael can attest to that."

Kinaed says, "Okay, well, that's a pretty good report card for the week, as things go."
Ismael smiles.

Silrie states, "RP's been just... wow. I've got to say, I'll have a looot of recs to write up once Sil's little plot is over. Even before it went crazy, thank you to everyone who has rped with an unconscious savage. I never expected that"

Kinaed says, "Very happy people are generally having fun."

Eamon says, "Great and insane. (Belatedly)"

Kinaed says to Silrie, "I'm glad to hear you've had fun."

Kinaed smiles at Eamon.

Kinaed trails off, "Okay, let's see. Next up - Player Topics. The first person on my list is..."

Kinaed says to Riannan, "Please introduce your topic."

Riannan claims, "Okay here goes, I'm rather nervous about bringing this up, but here goes."

Riannan states, "I just wanted to bring up promotions for people who are in guilds. I was wondering, if it was possible to make up a file for each guild, to show the members what the requirements are for promotion, because right now the lines are really blurred. Also, where the guild leaders are inactive or hard to get in touch with, getting promoted takes an age and a half. If it happens, since no one really knows, if and when one is supposed to get promoted. I was also wondering, if there was a way, that when a person reached so many days or whatever in a guild, that they would be automatically promoted. Or let's say if they reached a certain skill level for their guild, then they would automatically be promoted. I only recommend this for guilds whose leaders are either hard to get in touch with, or never around to make it more automated so people can actually progress in their guild. I do understand why, there is a lower ranking, so that people can learn the ropes. But the truth of the matter is, in many situations, there is no one of higher rank around to teach said person the ropes so we end up having to figure things out ourselves. Which is perfectly fine, I'm not trying to get anyone defensive, but I just want there to be clear cut requirements for promotion in a guild."

Kinaed claims to Riannan, "This has been problematic forever. Firstly, if a GL types 'guildlist <guild>' - if the date in the right hand column is red, that player is overdue for a promotion according to in-game timings."

Gaven states, "Promotion isn't really an automatic you're given it for being part of a group for so long thing."

Vaxin claims, "Personally I don't think auto-promotion based on skill should happen."

Honor nods at Gaven.

Kinaed nods at Gaven.

Honor states, "Guildleaders are supposed to check regularly to see if people are eligible for promotions though."

Eamon states, "It does suggest, to me, that lower ranks should be perhaps more empowered."

Kinaed says to Vaxin, "We agree."

Eamon claims, "This really becomes a problem when you're stuck at a starter rank that isn't allowed to practice your guild's career in any way."

Honor says, "(It's part of help policy guildleaders.)"

Kinaed states, "So, the first thing is that, until your name goes red in the guildlist, you probably haven't been around, etc, long enough for a promotion."

Riannan says, "Right, but like if you don't know what the requirements are, it's difficult to know when to ask your gl for a promotion, because you don't know the requirements."

Silrie claims, "I think they may vary."

Eamon claims, "I think every guild has a requirement helpfile? Though maybe some don't, or some are old."

Kinaed claims, "Secondly, if a GL is inactive, please consider subverting them, then using a gambit to kick them out of office."

Emma wonders, "Yeaaah. There is a lot that goes into promotion that has nothing to do with your skill level. When a GL is inactive or not responsive, contact Staff?"

Emma claims, "...What Kinaed said."

Silrie queries, "I mean, there's a general set, but then it's also, I think, about how you comport yourself, the situations you face, etc?"

Kinaed claims to Riannan, "With regards to requirements, MOST guilds do have them listed if you type 'help <guildname>... there are a host of guild-only help files that usually have something like 'ranks' in there explaining the ranks, how to move, etc.'"

Margaux claims to Kinaed, "Actually, you can't subvert someone that is inactive."

Rimilde states, "I think there has to be a balance with RP for promoting in some cases but I think it might also vary from guild to guild. Sometimes it's not just skills but your activity, and such. Or that's how I've seen it. "

Urien says, "An example might be squire to knight. RP cleaning stables and poop for an 1/2 ic years could get old fast."

Kinaed says to Margaux, "Oh, good point - but they'll drop in popularity and can be gambited against anyway."

Kinaed nods at Rimilde.

Kahlen whispers to someone closeby, "Are there mentorship processes for guilds anyway?"

Vaxin states, "Not really"

Kinaed claims, "Or how much you irritate your GL, to be honest. *cough cough*"

Eamon says, "Mentorship processes sound awesome until they suck."

Silrie states to Kahlen, "Not codedly I don't think. You just rp finding a mentor."

Margaux states, "I was thinking that you should be allowed to subvert and support someone inactive, but that an inactive person has their subvert and support blocked."

Emma nods at Kinaed.

Shaylei queries, "Guild promotion, as I understand it, is meant to be relatively slow-- you can only climb so high, and if you do, there's nowhere else to go from there, no?"

Kinaed states, "But it's certainly true that some GLs just fail to promote because they don't think of it."

Honor says to Kahlen, "It varies by guild, but official mentor-mentee relationships have always been problematic because of OOC scheduling."

Margaux states, "As a change."

Vaxin says, "I think it's mostly the responsibility of the GL to be insuring that everyone is being promoted and taught"

Bess is idle.

Riannan states, "Okay well I didn't see the requirements for it so it was a bit difficult."

Shaylei states, "As I see it, you should be working towards guild promotion as a -big deal-, so long as you aren't feeling stuck."

Kahlen winces at Honor.

Kinaed claims to Margaux, "I think it might break something, but I'll talk to Az about that."

Eamon states, "It should be an expectation, I think, for people to teach themselves and any lessons/mentorship is a nice bonus."

Eamon trails off, "But that said, all the guilds need enough helpfiles for that to happen..."

Gaven says to Eamon, "They generally do."

Eamon claims to Gaven, "Sort of! But I feel a lot of people expect lessons."

Vaxin claims, "Personally I've never seen it to be a problem except in GLless guilds. Worst case, poke your GL OOC and ask what's up."

Emma says, "GLs aren't likely to have the time to take each individual member under their wing for mentorship. Especially not when you consider most of them are inter-ducal leaders. Meeting one should feel like a big deal."

Silrie claims, "Sil's own guild promotion was very slow, Ria. Granted, she was not yet of age, but if you rp it right, it actually feels more rewarding that way."

Gaven says, "I know for certain the Reeves, Order, and Court have extensive helpfiles about it."

Kahlen pontificates, "Or at least tests and more books!"

Honor says, "Though that's more on players than staff, right? Like, if you feel your guild's missing important info, work with your GLs to get it in place."

Gaven claims, "That clearly indicate what's needed."

Kinaed nods at Vaxin.

Eamon nods at Honor.

Kinaed nods at Honor.

Eamon states, "I mean hlepfiles not only on promotions but procedures, how to do your job, etc."

Eamon claims, "So that it's possible to RP a decent Physician or Merchant or what-have-you even if other PCs can't teach you."

Kinaed says, "That said - GLs, if you want to update your guild help files, please simply submit a request to the Request Board with the new help file."

Riannan says, "No, I wasn't bringing this up because I myself is feeling frustrated. I was bringing this up, because it's hard to see where you need to work your rp or skills, or whatever if you don't know what is required for a promotion. It's hard to work towards a goal if you don't know how to reach it to begin with."

Romeo is idle.

Kinaed states to Riannan, "I don't know which guild you're in, but please check your guild help files. If the info is missing, please work with your guildmates/GL to get the help files for your guild updated to include anything missing."

Emma says, "Merchants have extensive helpfiles and at one time had a ton of gnotes explaining procedures for promotion. Probably still do."

Riannan nods.

Riannan pontificates, "I will do, thank you!"

Urien asks, "Hrm. You could always have 2 GLs and delegate where they focus more: one for handling teaching/promoting members inside, another that does more external stuff and runs plots?"

Vaxin claims, "Every guild does have 2"

Gaven says, "Gnotes are a good source of finding info on how to play what you're playing too."

Kinaed nods at Urien.

Gaven claims, "Like Emma just noted"

Ismael nods to Gaven.

Kinaed says to Urien, "That's generally the sort of set-up we have, though how the 2 GLs separate their duties, we sort of leave to the guilds themselves."

Vaxin states, "Wait"

Eamon says, "Sadly, 2 Gls for each guild is hard to find, too."

Silrie says to Emma, "All the way on the bottom, Em, but they're there."

Vaxin questions, "Why do we have 2 Earl Marshalls?"

Kinaed nods at Eamon.

Urien nods in understanding
Helpfile for Earl Marshall

The Earl Marshall is the Commander of the Knights - their most senior
official. The title of Earl Marshall is typically elected either by the
leadership of the Inquisition or by the council of Grand Masters, depending
on the situation.

Codewise, the Earl Marshall is the 2nd GL for the Order guild. To see the
identity of the current Earl Marshall, type guildleader.

See also: AMBROS DE MONTFORD, KNIGHTS

(Subject area: people Last modified: Fri Jan 15 19:20:19 2016)

Toroni is idle.

Takta claims, "Little bug, ignore."

Toroni is no longer idle.

Takta claims, "Sometimes dead people come back briefly."

Silrie says, "LOL"
Takta grins.

Urien states, "There could be a differentiation in title perhaps. though that might create a pecking order."

Toroni has returned from AFK.

Urien states, "Guild administration vs guild master."

Vaxin says, "I was checking out Guildleader command and was very confused"

Eamon claims to Urien, "Right now every guild has a 1st GL, the 'boss', and a 2nd GL, with a lesser title."

Silrie states, "And then an Eamon, who's just boss all by himself. :D"

Urien declares, "Ok, shows how much I know! lol"

Toroni claims, "As far as guild promotion, I've ben under guilds, and a leader of one. a lot of times, its also timing, I think gls want to promote.. but its on the player, to do the things needed, or come to the gl, if something isn't clear"

Kinaed nods at Toroni.

Honor states, "The mini-bosses require fewer health pots to bring down, usually."

Kinaed claims, "Sometimes it's just an IC letter."

Honor declares, "I mean..!"

Gaven muses, "May I ask a question to everyone here based on this particular subject?"

Kinaed muses, ""I'm working towards promotion, what do I need to do to get there?""

Ismael declares, "Yeah, promotions are entirely up to the GL, so it might be good to work with them to see what's needed!"

Ismael nods.

Kinaed says to Gaven, "Go for it."

Silrie grins at Gaven.

Tomas states, "I think that most guilds also have a certain rank that tends to be the place most people stop. like basic reeves for the reeves, a basic knight, a basic priest... things above that tend to require more above and beyond so sometimes promotions don't make sense. but there should be a way to get -to- that point"

Shaylei nods at Tomas.

Kinaed nods at Tomas.

Emma states, "Method: Locate GL, kiss arse. >.>"

Gaven wonders, "Generally the Order has had difficulty getting and retaining members on the clergy/inquisition side. Has anyone here that has attempted to play in the Order had difficulty as a result of unclear helpfiles on what they can do and how they actually go about their day to day stuff character-wise?"

Kinaed states, "I think there's nothing wrong with documenting it, and I think ICly asking your GL what to do and what to expect is a good way to kcik off the negotiation."

Eamon says, "And sometimes, GLs just have awful life circumstances and have to be away for it. It sucks to wait on them, but usually sucks more than them."

Eamon grins.

Vaxin queries, "Yeah, why aren't I Reeve General or something, Rimilde?"

Shaylei states, "It took me about six or seven months to climb three or four ranks. And it was fun. These things should be slow-- and you should be well known by the time you reach as far as you can go."

Eamon says, "*more than that for them"

Honor grins at Eamon.

Kinaed says, "It took me a long time to make an Order character because I thought they were evil."

Kinaed states, "I didn't want to play 'evil'."

Silrie scuttles further up the physie ladder, and makes it a slooow climb. D

Margaux says to Vaxin, "Insufficient bribes."

Silrie laughs at Kinaed.

Rimilde questions, "Cause you are Reeve special? "

Shaylei claims, "I should also state to everyone, flat-out--"

Kinaed says, "When I eventually got sucked into it, it was by far the best guild in the game RP-wise."

Emma states, "Ooh, have played Order. Didn't have a hard time with helpfiles. Had a hard time with some fellow members (and especially leadership) being unfamiliar with helpfiles and theme."

Eamon says, "I have never had problems with Order helpfiles on previous alts."

Kinaed states, "Well, no offense to other guilds, it's just that they have a purpose and RP is always coming, never-ending."

Eamon says, "Agree with Kin: there is no other guild that -guarantees- you RP the way the Order does."

Leofrick says to Gaven, "Well, last time I played an orderite I loved the role I was in but then it began to clash with my other role.. which I loved more because reasons. I think I had a grip of what to and not to do but eh, not everything."

Kinaed nods at Emma.

Urien claims, "Going from knight to say...some sort of knight paragon would probably require an exceptional IC circumstance. like rescuing someone of importance or rendering service to the Order that warranted it. "

Gaven says, "I only asked to determine if maybe I needed to look at revamping the helpfiles for the clergy/inquisition."

Kinaed claims, "And guarantees you to have power over the proceedings also. Not just 'involved'."

Vaxin states, "The problem I found when playing an Inquisitor a while ago was that I was frustrated at people's OOC reactions to me doing my IC role."

Honor claims, "Unhelpfully: I have played an Orderite and when I enjoyed it, I really enjoyed it; when I did not, I REALLY did not. More helpfully, maybe, I think besides the assumption of evil there's also the assumption of boring...ness."

Kahlen chortles at Leofrick.

Eamon nods at Honor.

Kylar says, "I find that playing a knight is pretty cut and dry. Read the books, read the gnotes, don't be a prideful dick and you're golden."

Leofrick smacks Kahlen, "Hush you!"

Emma states, "On that note, possible to suggest we make very very sure that Inquisitors and high-level Orderites who have the power to kill people legally know the Order and Davism's theme? x.x"

Eamon says, "I would love a bit of requirements for Inquisitor+ level apps."

Kahlen states to Emma, "Such is why I have not gone for an Orderite."

Gaven claims, "I do admit what kept me from playing order for ages was its leadership."

Vaxin states, "We already have few enough Inquisitors"

Kahlen twiddles thumbs.

Kinaed muses to Emma, "May I ask for advice on how to do that beyond help files?"

Emma claims, "The helpfiles are all -there-, of course. They just need to be read over."

Margaux queries, "Anyone up for writing 'So You're in the Order? Congrats! 20 Things You REALLY Need to Know'?"

Emma points at Margaux.

Takta says to Margaux, "...Good idea."

Takta grins.

Takta says, "Help Davism overview is sort of that."

Kinaed claims, "Maybe set up a mini-survey monkey quiz and all orderite's promotion criteria is to get above a 80% on it or something. :P"

Silrie grins at Margaux.

Tomas claims, "I think it would be good to ahve a guidebook for inquisitors as well. on how to conduct interrogations, methods to use and what not"

Honor queries, "'Inquisitors HATE Him For This One Simple Trick'?"

Riannan laughs and asks, "What about, so you want to be in the order. Twenty things you should know?"

Tomas trails off, "Because sometimes..."

Emma laughs. "Well, it wouldn't hurt."

Urien claims, "I'd volunteer writing skills for w/e is needed, but definitely not experienced enough yet to really comment on it"

Takta states, "But I would be happy to write a version with some added stuff for actual Orderites."

Takta states, "Brief primer on the faith, brief primer on priest/Inquisitor duties."

Kinaed says to Tomas, "We do. It's called "Inquisitorial Methods" and it's documented in gnotes, I think in an actual ledger, etc."

Emma claims, "It's just bloody terrifying when you have somebody leading the entire world-wide Inquisition that doesn't OOCly know the theme of the religion or Order."

Gaven claims to Honor, "Sadly enough, that very line could actually apply to at least 2 characters I've encountered as an Inquisitor."

Gaven claims to Honor, "Cheeky gits."

Leofrick exclaims, "Takta! My go-to TI-pedia!"

Kinaed muses to Emma, "Touch base with me after, and let's investigate what happened a bit more?"

Honor grins at Gaven.

Emma nodnods to Kinaed. "Sure thing."

Kinaed states to Emma, "Thanks, if we need to work on htis, I think we should. But, we have more player topics to get to."

Vaxin queries, "How many active Inquisitors are there right now? One? Two?"

Kinaed claims to Silrie, "Are you ready to bring up your topic? You're up. :)"

Vaxin declaims, "Nevermind!"

Silrie wonders, "Okay, I just wanted to remind everyone of what I mentioned several weeks back about the TI audio drama I'd like to put together. If you'd all like to read the post on it, I'll include the link at the end here. Even if you all have nothing to contribute, it would be really awesome if people were to give me a yes or no or I'd like to speak to you about it when it comes to including their characters. I'll need that information before I can begin writing any form of script. For those who have no idea what I'm going on about, again, here be the link. On an unrelated note, I made my daughter sick and now I feel bad. This is all. :D viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1276"

Kinaed claims, "1, Toroni"

Vaxin claims, "To kinaed That's a problem in itself"

Kinaed nods at Vaxin.

Riannan says, "I left you a board post regarding that Silrie."

Riannan claims, "I don't know if you saw it, but I did put it under personal notes."

Urien says, "Yes @ Silrie :D"

Silrie claims, "I saw it, but we're no where near auditions yet."

Riannan says, "Oh well I know, but I wanted you to see I was interested. I didn't know if you got it or not."

Kahlen declaims, "Oh wow!"

Kinaed questions to Honor, "Did you want to raise your topic now?"

Kinaed has transferred Nils. [OOC]

Takta gives a handful of colorful candies, each filled by a tiny insect to Nils.

Honor claims, "I'd like to get some attention on a suggestion I made on the forums for the ability to sort items by their decay timer so you can use the older stuff first, thus decreasing waste and player frustration. viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1181 is the link - I hope."

Silrie pontificates, "This!"

Silrie hugs Honor.

Eamon states, "That'd be nice. A robust way to sort containers by all sorts of things would be awesome."

Margaux claims, "That would have been nice, if I were still merchanting."

Vaxin queries, "Items decay?"

Honor says, "Yeah."

Silrie says, "Yep"

Margaux claims to Vaxin, "Food, ingredients, etc."

Silrie states, "And if you have, like, 500 apples, you'll wanna use the older ones first"

Honor states, "Frequently, expensive things that crumble into dust as I'm running the recipe."

Honor grins.

Toroni says, "Ok. so from ic interactions, it seems that the order has ben mostly none existant for a bit, until tor's return. has anyone else noticed this, and if so, what can I do as a inquisitor. I don't have gl power, but I am willing to step up"

Emma says, "Some do."

Silrie claims, "They do."

Kinaed claims to Riannan, "Yes, particularly food items."

Kinaed says to Toroni, "Can I put you down to talk a bit later? We've moved onto Honor's topic."

Riannan declaims, "Oh no, that's not good!"

Eamon states, "(Ingredients, that is, not made food)"

Toroni nods.

Nils states to Toroni, "I think the problem lies mostly in that the Mages don't -seem- to be as active of late. That leads to problems with the Orderites. That being said, we just had a Mass last evening, courtesy of... Cosimo? But yeah, that problem later. Honor's idea seemed legit, I'd love to see some form of organizing via decay rate tbh"

Silrie says, "Oh, yes, cooked meals will last forever. Longest lasting salads in history."

Nils claims, "That being said, I'm a smith IC'ly so it's less of a problem for me >.>"

Gaven states to Nils, "I've been fairly inactive for the last few weeks with some stuff out of game also."

Gaven claims to Nils, "So it has suffered as a result leadershipwise"

Vaxin states, "Just had a demon in the crossroads last night"

Silrie eats a handful of colorful candies, each filled by a tiny insect.

Eamon says, "Activity of every sort goes through cycles. Sadly the Order's been low on people for what feels like years."

Kinaed states, "I'm not sure what it would take programming-wise to dot hat, but I'm not against it. I don't think it's going to be high priority for awhile though because we have a lot of high profile work on our plate whilst we prepare for Caitrin's En Passant and the end of the Regency."

Kinaed declares to Rimilde, "Your turn!"

Honor pontificates, "Not a problem, just using the OOC chat to nudge for a look at the topic as it was posted a while ago. I understand things take time to get in, but having confirmation that it WILL be eventually (or can't be for some reason) is helpful. Thanks!"

Kinaed nods at Honor.

Kinaed says to Honor, "Happy for you to nudge me like once a month or something til we get around to it."

Kinaed says to Honor, "Squeaky wheels do get more love."

Honor steeples fingers. "Excellent."

Kinaed grins.

Nils says, "There's a joke to be made there about nudging."

Silrie claims to Honor, "You look like Dumbledore with those steepled fingers."

Eamon queries, "-Does- she?"

Kinaed perks her ears towards Rimilde to catch her topic.

Azarial states, "Beter than ikari gendou"

Silrie grins at Eamon and nods.

Rimilde claims, ""Something I've been noticing overwhelmingly lately is assumptions in narrative. Narrative is great, build up the scene, but I find it challenging when people assume what we should know, how we should react to them, make comments about characters or describe what others should think or know about someone else. It sort of leaves you powerless, and information should be through dialogue and everyone reacts differently and knows different things. Just find the assumptions challenging to deal with and I raise it because it's become a constant thing."

Bess says to Eamon. "Maybe the Order should be an NPC guild if no one really shows interest then?"

Vaxin says, "Ew"

Eamon says, "I don't think the game works without the Order."

Silrie says, "I've probably been guilty of this. I'm getting lessons from Emma."

Kinaed questions to Rimilde, "Do you mean like closed-emotes or something more subtle? Can you provide an example?"

Silrie nods.

Vaxin says, "The Order can't be NPC. It needs to hold the mages in check."

Nils queries to Rimilde, "I think that's a larger problem for GL's then rabble, to be honest - the lower ranks can pass the buck onto the bosses, etc. Unless I'm interpreting this wrong, you're referencing offering information about stuff like plots and criminal activity and the like?"

Emma states, "I think she means "Jimbob looked at Rimilde and she could tell that he was angry.""

Bess says, "Neither do I, but perhaps the Order as a faction separate from the rest of playerbase could better illustrate its presence than being run by dormants."

Emma questions, "Type stuff?"

Kinaed states to Bess, "That won't work with our current non-staff set up. Not enough staff for us to BE the Order, either."

Gaven wonders, "That or people getting weird because Rimilde reacts a different way from what they want her to?"

Silrie states, "I think she means more like, so and so looks at /rim, glaring at her because she ate the last brownie, and wondering if he can slap her and get away with it."

Rimilde questions, "I don't want to draw real examples because sometimes people don't realize it, but it's the different between describing my dress is blue and saying my dress is the nicest dress you've all ever seen and you love my dress, when really you hate blue and you hate dresses and thus hate my dress. It's not my place to say how you react but it's fair to describe my blue dress or even that it's clear I am happy to wear this dress. Make sense? "

Nils states, "Ohhhhhhh. Gotcha."

Rimilde nods to Emma, "yeah that too."

Margaux questions, "Putting words into the mouths/minds of other plcs, basically?"

Kinaed nods at Rimilde.

Gaven says, "Yeah that has been a problem I've seen sometimes. Like some characters describing themselves as oh so gorgeous and the most radiant person in the room, etc."

Leofrick queries to Silrie, "Did you eat that last brownie?"

Kinaed nods at Margaux.

Rimilde claims, "All sorts of different ways, and I'm noticing it a lot. "

Kinaed claims, "Basically, closed emoting."

Eamon says, "I do think there are a lot of borderline cases there; sometimes it's good to spell out that "Soandso looks angry" rather than solely describing "soandso's brows slant downward" because text can't convey a lot of things that would be obvious if we saw them, UNLESS we're obvious about our writing."

Urien claims, "It asserts an authority over the reader. "

Kinaed says to Rimilde, "Yes, that's definitely not allowed, even in basic RP. I'd hope that whomever has been doing this is just new to RP and missed that part of the RP courtesy file."

Urien states, "Rather then let them come to their own conclusions/reactions"

Eamon states, "But definitely no telling anybody you're super sexy."

Kinaed nods at Eamon.

Nils grins at Eamon.

Vaxin is the best Reeve in the room, and everyone watches him with awe as he moves elegantly about.

Kylar grins at Eamon.

Riannan says, "Well saying so and so looks angry works though. Because I personally, wouldn't know, by you slanting your eyebrows at me, that you're angry. I just wouldn't."

Emma states, "Ehh. Big difference between "Eamon looks angry" and "rpeose Eamon looks angry and Emma notices that.""

Eamon says to Emma, "For sure."

Kahlen muses, "Can I describe atmosphere in such a way though or totally keep things flat objective? o:"

Gaven claims, "Exactly"

Eamon claims, "Never ever any excuse for posing somebody else's reaction."

Gaven says, "Essentially, don't ever assume you know what another character should think or feel."

Gaven claims, "End of story."

Eamon claims, "I think posing atmosphere makes sense, in terms of controlling vNPCs, if it's not in your favor."

Romeo has left the game.

Kinaed says, "It's flat against policy to state something for someone else, be it that they notice something or that they feel a certain way, or that you successfully touch them."

Gaven says, "Where for art thou Romeo :("

Eamon states, ""People stare and laugh at Eamon as he passes out and falls into the fountain" seems fine but "People swoon as Eamon elegantly swans through the room" doesn't."

Silrie states, "I'm still learning how to rp. I'd love to ask my own questions, like word usage, how to avoid repetition, how some people can include everything and make their poses so engaging, etc. I think it's all a learning experience, and maybe people should send tells when they see it happening so those guilty of it can grow."

Bess pats Gaven on the back.

Gaven says to Bess, "I like you. You're cool."

Kahlen wonders to Kinaed, "What about "might notice" or uncertain things like that?"

Kinaed says, "If you see this behavior, there's help files for it - please tell the player 'Hey, I noticed that you typed this - just so you know, that's called a 'closed emote' and they're not allowed on TI. You can assist the help file if they argue."

Kinaed says, "And if it's a serious issue, poke me."

Riannan states, "Yes, I agree. Please let me know if I'm doing it, because knwoing me, I don't even realize it, and yeah."

Emma claims, ""Might notice" is probably a-okay, Kahlen. It's more of a hook."

Gaven states to Kahlen, "I've never been against 'mights', etc, as long as there isn't a literal 'this person feels this way'"

Nils claims to Silrie, "Absolutely. The power of OOC tells can make or break a situation for someone. You can recommend files and/or just let them know OOC'ly that 'hey man, you shouldn't do closed emotes,' or something similar."

Eamon nods at Emma.

Ismael says, "I think stating that something is easy to notice is not an issue, as it's not a closed emote. It's then up to the other player to decide if they will notice it or not."

Kinaed nods at Ismael.

Kahlen exclaims, "Ah okidoki! Thanks!"

Eamon claims, "We never get anywhere with all these RP courtesy issues if they're not addressed on the spot, cause nine times out of ten nobody's TRYING to do them."

Kinaed says, "'easy to notice' 'may notice' 'might notice' - all okay. '... notices...' is not okay."

Margaux has returned from AFK.

Eamon questions, "I'm probably not the only one sitting here thinking 'is this me?'"

Silrie nods at Eamon.

Silrie says, "Me too."

Kinaed nods at Eamon.

Riannan chuckles at Eamon and says, "No, you're not. Because I'm thinking that too."

Kinaed says, "Often it's because we're a stepping stone mud."

Nils says to Kinaed, "So much that."

Riannan questions, "Stepping stone mud? How do you mean?"

Kinaed claims, "A lot of players play H&S that might have some RP, love RP, then try us, but don't really have the full culture of an RP game behind them yet."

Silrie says to Eamon, "I know I can get repetitive and I swear, I need to take a writing course."

Kinaed states, "They need to learn conventions."

Emma states, "TI is the best writing course. >.>"

Rimilde claims, "I think we all think that, and I agree best to bring it up with the person. I bring it up here because I one want to see how others react in case my reaction is not valid and to discuss how to approach. It's not meant to be a way around direct approach "

Kinaed says to Riannan, "We're often people's first RP mud."

Kahlen agrees with Emma.

Kinaed nods at Rimilde.

Gaven states, "It's surprising how many people are actually still joining the mud community."

Bess queries, "There are others?"

Riannan states, "Really? I had to graduate to this mud. I consider this like college, and all the other rp muds I've played as highschool."

Gaven claims, "Folks say it's dying but we do get regular new players."

Silrie grins at Bess.

Kinaed states to Toroni, "At the risk of running over - Urien is after you - you had a topic to introduce? Also, happy for you to re-ask your earlier question about what Inquisitors can do to step up the Order's RP."

Bess states, "I'm not really active in MUDs or games in general"

Toroni says, "I still think, if you see it, adress it with the person. I've made my rp mistakes, and done my best to corect, when they are brought to my atention"

Eamon claims to Silrie, "We can all get repetitive. I should make zmud tell me 'slight' isn't a word so I stop using it."

Silrie giggles at Eamon.

Emma says, "Rimi: It sounded like you meant not describing things objectively in a way that people can form their own reactions to, as well? "Emma strolls in sexy as hell wearing the most gorgeous blue dress." = Annoying."

Gaven queries, "Slight isn't a word?"

Riannan says, "It is"

Gaven claims, "Yes it is."

Nils says, "Well, jeeze, we just got over that period of having like 50 people on a night, yannow? That was crazy. It's all seasonal cycles."

Kinaed says to Gaven, "That's because we're niche. I think H&S games are dying to graphicals because graphicals can do H&S "better". But you can't do interactive literature better than an RP mud at this time. Serve two different crowds."

Eamon claims to Gaven, "My point is I should make zmud -tell- me it isn't so I stop overusing it."

Eamon grins.

Eamon nods at Kinaed.

Silrie swoons because Emma is just so perdy, but Leofrick catches her and eases her gently to the floor so she don't break her poor savage head. Again.

Kahlen states, "I only started playing MUDs a year ago. o_O I sometimes wonder why I even thought of it but it's a huge part of me life now."

Toroni states, "To kinaed that was my topic"

Vaxin questions, "Excuse my ignorance, what is H&S?"

Toroni claims, "About the inquisitors"

Nils says to Vaxin, "Hack and Slash."

Riannan states, "Yeah, I'm repetitive, I know it, but I'm no writer and not a great role player either. I improved a lot though, due to this game."

Leofrick cries foul.

Kinaed questions, "Okay, let's take a moment to focus on Toroni's query?"

Kinaed states, "Toroni would like some suggestions to improve the Order and how Inquisitors 'fit in' game-wise with others."

Kinaed queries, "Has anyone noticed anything that might be helpful for her to consider?"

Gaven says, "To be perfectly frank - Inquisitors already do. The problem is a lack of interest in the playerbase to actually play Orderites. Telling factor being how long the Inquisitor apps have been available."

Kahlen has sadly never encountered an Orderite ever since she started on this game and so cannot say much.

Kinaed claims, "I do think it'd be totally cool for us to have a 'theme quiz' and let players take it for bragging rights if nothing else."

Gaven says, "For a very long time I myself was the only active Inquisitor"

Riannan says, "Yeah, I can honestly say I find inquisitors extremely intimidating. I know, not helping the quiry. Shutting up."

Eamon says, "I can't say I've much to offer, other than maybe encouraging people to RP with Inquisitors and not flee them."

Toroni has lost link.
Toroni has reconnected.

Honor claims, "I think Inquisitors fall into the trap that nobles do where people try to avoid them because they're scary. Like, generally speaking, if an Inquisitor is paying attention to you, you're probably in trouble."

Gaven says, "And I was under a huge work load"

Nils says, "Only the usual - Treat your Orderites with love and care because they literally make the Urth go 'round, but being an Orderite is RP'ly terrible and boring. As well as the fact that there's a lot of folks (including myself) that cannot deeply into theme enough to play a good Orderite. Lord knows some of us recall how terrible Rothgar was."

Emma says, "They -are- intimidating."

Eamon nods at Honor.

Honor states, "It might be nice to push the Declaration about the Order giving back to the community more."

Honor asks, "And not leaving that solely to priests?"

Ismael states, "I think think it's terrible and boring, but it definitely is not everyone's favorite apple."

Kinaed claims to Nils, "Have you played an Inquisitor to know they're boring? I find them the opposite."

Eamon states, "And for people who would play Inquisitors, you don't have to be stern and stoic, you could be nice and sunny and sweet, too."

Ismael states, "I don't*"

Leofrick states, "Mostly, the orderites I have ran across either chill in the cathedral OR pin themselves(is that a word!?) against walls when in groups. I would say engage people, converse with them even if they don't have a warrant out.."

Honor claims, "Because Inquisitors are also priests."

Leofrick is slow.

Gaven states, "I never had problem getting RP on Gaspard to be honest. Folks didn't flee me. If anything, people actively came to me as long as I was proactive."

Emma says, "Inquisitor RP was some of the most fascinating and engaging RP I've had."

Kinaed nods at Honor.

Kinaed nods at Leofrick.

Nils says to Kinaed, "Yeah, Rothgar was GI for a while. Inquisitor status was fun, I just hated the punishing bit. XD"

Bess claims, "I wanted my first character ever to be an Orderite, but I was too lazy to read the entirety of Erra Pater, learn the lore proper, and dedicate myself to being a priest or Inquisitor, so I took the easier route and sought the Merchants. That was my roadblock for being an Orderite."

Ismael states, "Order RP definitely never stops; you get a lot of it."

Riannan states, "Oh okay so I'm not the only one who finds them intimidating."

Kinaed nods at Emma.

Vaxin claims, "Inquisitor RP is great"

Vaxin claims, "IMO"

Kinaed questions to Bess, "How are you finding it now?"

Bess states, "Maybe people are daunted by the background of what makes a good Orderite."

Emma claims, "Priest RP felt a lot harder, to me. The Inquisitorial side engages by nature of what it is."

Bess says, "I sure was."

Urien says, "I think the intimidating-ness is what makes them so potent in scenes."

Kinaed nods at Emma.

Eamon claims, "I think that intimidation keeps them from getting much RP that isn't about their job, though."

Honor claims, "I, frankly, do not like playing characters where my job is the only real dependable line of RP I've got."

Eamon nods at Honor.

Gaven claims, "The issue I see is people don't like to negatively influence other characters a ton and the basic job description of an Inquisitor is very much a conflict character."

Kinaed says to Honor, "To each their own, I suppose."

Nils nods at Gaven.

Margaux claims, "Inquisitor RP is my sweet spot. If I had more time, I'd be in those trenches right now."

Eamon says, "If everybody avoids Inquisitors because they're scary, Inquisitors never have anything to do that isn't, well, Inquisiting."

Honor nods at Eamon.

Gaven claims, "I'm a bit of a douche though, so I enjoy it."

Kahlen claims, "I was kind of hoping to RP with or around an Orderite PC so I could learn more of the lore and works behind them to sort of prepare myself for an Order PC."

Kahlen says, "Which has yet to happen. >.>"

Kinaed claims to Gaven, "Me too."

Kinaed coughs.
Honor states to Gaven, "I appreciate your candor."

Honor grins.

Gaven grins.

Honor nods at Kahlen.

Kinaed nods at Kahlen.

Honor says, "That's my point, if I was making one."

Leofrick declaims to Kahlen, "Savage shant taint an orderite, keep your distance!"

Gaven claims to Kinaed, "You are terrifying as an Orderite. That's all that need be said."

vaxin

Sat May 14, 2016 6:16 pm

Silrie claims, "I agree with this, but I also think you need to try playing to your character. Last time Sil had an inquisitor after her to speak with her, she was terrified and went out of her way to avoid that meeting."

Nils nods at Silrie.

Kahlen lets his taint loose upon Leofrick through armpits.

Honor states, "Inquisitor players ought to consider picking up some of the softer/priestly aspects of their jobs if it appeals to them. I think that would help them fit in a lot."

Nils states, "And my character always gets them riled up because he's an -unbelievable- ass IC'ly."

Urien claims, "A suggestion for making Inky roleplay less black and white: diversify your witch hunt tactics, hire street ears, build unlikely friendships with characters and play up the human element of those relations."

Toroni agrees with gaven, nodding to kained

Kinaed says to Gaven, "I think I'm terrifying in part because of people's natural intimidation, and I worry because they know it's Kinaed behind the mask, if I had to be honest. People knowing who my chars are turns me off to play. And I always worry I'll get caught out."

Eamon nods at Honor.

Emma gasps at Nils. "Lies. He's a teddy bear."

Gaven says, "I just have never had a hard time finding RP on mine :/ The board posts I've seen complaining about people fleeing a scene just don't make sense to me."

Emma says to Kinaed, "I had no idea she was yours when I went to her for confession. Still scary."

Eamon claims, "Priest alts don't seem to do too bad of a job fitting in, in my experience. But it's a very exhausting kind of RP."

Kinaed states to Urien, "Inqs can do whatever they want. We've had some try to keep pet mages, we've had some ... have secret sex book clubs."

Silrie says to Kinaed, "Feel good. I have no idea who you are."

Nils smiles at Emma.

Gaven states, "You don't have to always walk into a scene as an Inquisitor being the ' I AM HERE TO JUDGE YOU'"

Silrie says, "I'm terrible at alt guessing."

Bess says to Kinaed. "I like being an Orderite now, but even so I'm taking a shortcut by simply being a Knight character, and a piss poor one at that. I think that some people just don't like the idea of being constrained to a role so rigid like an Inquisitor, or one so boring like a priest."

Urien seems to approve.

Kinaed states to Urien, "It's sometimes up to players to decide what they want their chars to be about."

Kahlen shudders.

Toroni states, "Kained your inquisitor, even scares me, and I've seen them through different chars. make me step my order game up"

Eamon claims, "Everybody comes to you, wanting something, you have to try and solve problems that in many cases the PCs have made very difficult to solve."

Kinaed nods at Bess.

Eamon says, "And it's very much you serving other people kind of even on an OOC level."

Leofrick claims, "I have never had an inquisitor scare me. >_>"

Kinaed says to Toroni, "Aww, shucks."

Emma says, "One of my favorite Inquisitor scenes was being called out to the woods by a couple Reeves who were panicked thinking they'd run into something ritualistic. Inquisitor debunked it, rather than leapt on "THIS IS MAGICAL OF COURSE.""

Riannan says, "It's not that an inquisitor scared me, it's I just intimidate easily and they seem so... intimidating."

[OOC] Murrbles: "Holy what wherelist"

Emma queries, "Don't aaalways have to be the exacerbator (word?)"

Margaux trails off to Leofrick, "That sounds like a challenge waiting to be picked up... :)"

Gaven queries to Emma, "You know what my favorite Inquisitor scene was?"

Vaxin claims, "I enjoyed playing Kave, when I had the time"

Emma eyes Gaven.

Kinaed says, "Okay, if I may... Urien, it's the top of the hour and I want you to get a word in edgewise."

Leofrick pontificates to Margaux, "Bring it on!!"

Honor wonders, "I don't want people to -not- be afraid of Inquisitors, mind, but since the topic is how to integrate better into general RP... right?"

Urien declares, "Ok!"

Gaven says, "Emma Publicly lashing Ariel."

Honor states, "I might have forgotten the actual question."

Nils says, "I've been considering an Orderite character with this character, unfortunately it'd be too hilariously horrible. Maybe if I don't get into the physicians, could give the Order some headaches. XD Sorry! Sorry Urien."

Kinaed claims, "If we can focus on Urien's topic, folks? We're running out of time."

Emma states, "What."

Gaven says to Emma, "Cue murder by Emma."

Urien states, "As it was mentioned, the Orderites and that element of gameplay doesn't seem to have the presence it could(its fairly central to the entire setting). Someone said that because mages are less active/visible it directly correlates to what the Order can feasibly do in terms of doing their duties, pushing plots, etc. Without dividing the pbase further, I'm wondering if putting Daravi into the game world would remedy that, provide a sense of organized danger and urgency for Lithmorrans so that there is a constant need for Order, knight, inquisitors to be involved and present within the plots being run. Just curious if this idea is feasible or would stretch us too thin. "

Gaven claims, "Erm, that was meant to be sayto Emma"

Emma claims to Gaven, "You can still expect a dagger in the dark at some point for that one."

Eamon pontificates, "I don't think that's a good idea, I'm afraid!"

Eamon says, "The Order is hampered not by lack of enemies but by lack of its own personnel."

Nils nods at Eamon.

Emma agrees with Eamon.

Kinaed claims, "It's hard to put Daravi in game to give that push when they're literally across Farin from Lithmore."

Toroni states, "That, I agree with compleetly"

Margaux claims to Emma, "50 silver p/h assassination services."

Kinaed nods at Eamon.

Emma slips Margaux a small bag of coins...

Gaven trails off, "...."

Toroni says, "I feel like im the only inquisitor.. and getting that feeling from others"

Urien claims, "I figured! But I do think the idea is worth digestion."

Gaven claims to Toroni, "You've only been back for maybe 2 weeks."

Emma states, "You are the only Inquisitor."

Bess questions, "Maybe put a quota on Daravi?"

Tomas trails off, "I would say that it isn't necessarily all having to do with just mages or daravi. I mean I know Bryn has been after Orderites to help with the Farin Quarter forever and that is more personal, local rp. I do thinkt hat there is more that can be done with orderites than just going after mages. tending to the poor, giving back to the community is one of their core tennants and if we just -had- more orderites who could do that as well..."

Kinaed says, "I think just having active Inquisitors will flesh out the Order and make it more 'real' for everyone. I do hope the Order doesn't eat itself alive - it has a history of people disapproving of one another and "ousting" one naother - which I have to admit I've been a part of."

Honor says, "I thought the game was trying to fix that by creating more local threats."

Toroni says, "I know that.. and I'm doing my best, to catch up"

Honor states, "Like the White Flame stuff as an example."

Eamon states, "Having Daravi might be interesting, but I think we just need more people to jump on board, and I -think- the failure for people to try Orderites isn't based on a lack of things to do."

Kinaed claims, "But if they can actually function well together instead of fighting with one another a lot, then I think the Order will flourish."

Vaxin claims, "Conflict within the Order is hilariously fun, but I guess it does weaken the guild"

Kinaed has transferred Estone. [OOC]

Urien states, "I should correct myself. I said it doesnt have presence, but logistically it doesnt have 'impact'. "

Takta gives a handful of colorful candies, each filled by a tiny insect to Estone.

Kinaed nods at Vaxin.

Tomas claims, "I think the problem is that the few orderites there are have so much to do so they get burnt out... at least, that is how I imagine it is, from the outside looking in."

Emma claims, "Never encountered that, myself. "

Nils asks, "Quick question - the Knights have been folded into the Order both IC'ly and OOC'ly, or was I interpreting that incorrectly?"

Leofrick says to Tomas, "There is truth in that."

Kinaed claims, "People can create Daravi characters - just ask staff in chargen if you want one. We don't put it up because it's about as instant-death as magery and more detectable."

Bess claims, "Folded."

Takta claims to Nils, "They're in the Order but they aren't ordained like Priests/Inquisitors."

Nils nods at Takta.

Vaxin states, "To kinaed Really? Now I have a new character idea, damn you."

Honor claims, "Yeah, they've always been part of the Order IC, one of the three arms."

Kinaed states to Vaxin, "Yes, really."

Vaxin states, "Awesome"

Bess claims, "Military branch of the Order. The hand that delivers."

Margaux questions to Kinaed, "Maybe put up a note in the newbie area about that?"

Kinaed says, "Okay, any further items before we close this? Staff have to meet with Court today, and I'm sure there's a lot of fun things going on in the wings."

Emma states, "(Awesomely0"

[OOC] Svadia: "OOC chat's going on"

Kinaed says to Margaux, "We do want Daravi to be rare."

[OOC] Svadia: "And imm rooms probably don't show up normally."

[OOC] Margaux: "Also, surprise party! Surprise!"

Kinaed states, "It does tend to frustrate players, btw, that we haven't well fleshed out Daravi culture, etc."

Kahlen exclaims, "If people are gonna be making Orderites now, I'd hopefully like to see the traditions put into play! :D"

Kinaed nods at Kahlen.

Ismael has left the game.

Kinaed claims, "Okay, if you haven't voted today, please click on the link at the bottom of the wholist and vote for TI."

Nils claims, "Imma get into more contact with the Order in the near future then."

Margaux says, "I figured that Daravi has lots of different internal cultures just like the Lithmorran kingdom does, but that we don't see that. Makes lots of room for interpretation by Daravi pcs."

Kinaed wonders, "Is there anyone who is willing to put their hand up to write a review for TI on TMC?"

Leofrick asks, "Also... what's it with orderites and looking cold...? *coughs*"

Riannan claims, "I already wrote one."

Margaux says to Leofrick, "They just need more hugs."

Urien says, "I'll do it. :)"

Kinaed states to Riannan, "Thank you! When it shows up, poke me and I'll QP you."

Riannan says, "But I don't know if it's going to get posted, what the deal on that is. I wrote it yesterday."

Kinaed nods at Riannan.

Kylar is idle.

Takta trails off, "Open app slots for Inquisitors and Priests, just as a reminder..."

Kahlen declaims, "I shall write soon enough!"

Honor says to Leofrick, "It's a pretty chilly climate, Lithmore is."

Kinaed states to Riannan, "I'm happy you did though, thank you."

Riannan exclaims, "Not a problem!"

Kinaed claims, "Okay, everyone. I'm about to put us all back."

Riannan exclaims, "Transform and roll out!"

Leofrick pontificates, "Hah! I'm offering orderites hugs and blankets!"

Kinaed questions, "Wait... did Urien get to raise his topic?"

Kinaed wonders, "Did I lose the plot?"

Urien declares, "I did!"

Honor states, "Yes, it was about Daravi."

Kahlen grins.

Kinaed declares to Urien, "Whew, thanks!"

Romeo wanders into the vicinity. [login]

Honor says, "Er Daravi v. Order- I suck at summaries. \o/"

Kinaed trails off, "Okay, thank you for coming everyone. I will put you all back in 3..."

Urien states, "I want danger."

Kinaed trails off, "2..."

Kinaed trails off, "1..."

• Information