Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:35 pm

Kinaed wonders, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Does anyone have anything they'd like to add to the agenda to be certain we discuss it?"

Kinaed states, "With the silence, I'll assume not. :)"

Azarial stops using a plush flametiger kitten.

Kinaed states, "Thus, I'll kick off the Staff Updates. This week I handled a few board requests, approved some changes, had a few discussions regarding what we were going to do to resolve some bugs, etc. Overall, more than I have been doing recently, but I don't feel like I'm fully back in the saddle yet."

Kinaed says to Azarial, "You're up."

Azarial claims, "Well, temi told me before she had to run off and play hostess that she had added in the recipes for throwing daggers and axes to blacksmithing."

Azarial states, "Otherwise, woo, bugs."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Azarial states, "Sacrifice is in. archery should be pretty consistent now, and I am working on throwing to get it on par, which includes target throwing."

Azarial prolly needs a verb for that.

Kinaed muses, "I think Sacrifice is still being tested before it's released? Or have we released it? The help file is in, correct?"

Azarial states, "I may need to tweak combat again, we'll see. not sure who was sent to the hospital to figure out if that is working."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Azarial says, "Tested and functional. no idea on the helpfile; I only add syntax."
Kinaed has transferred Emma. [OOC]

Emma slows to a halt.

Misune ponders "I have a question about throwing."

Azarial nods.

Misune asks, "Will it just be exclusive to throwing type weapons, or can it be used much like improvised to throw anything?"

Emma gets a plush flametiger kitten.

Kinaed says, "There are no notes about it in Help News, so I'm assuming we haven't finished testing Sacrifice, but it is very, very near official release. I might be able to resolve that today, even."

A slim girl with wispy hair and brown eyes declaims, "I hadn't noticed that sacrifice has a helpfile!"

Kinaed has transferred a tall man with long brown hair and emerald eyes. [OOC]

Azarial states, "I don;t know who updates helps, but the code portion has been tested and works fine as of the latest requests."

A tall man with long brown hair and emerald eyes says, "OMG"

A tall man with long brown hair and emerald eyes gets a plush flametiger kitten.

Kinaed nods at a slim girl with wispy hair and brown eyes.

A tall man with long brown hair and emerald eyes holds a plush flametiger kitten in his hand.

A tall man with long brown hair and emerald eyes strokes the died fur with a faint expression of content.

Azarial claims, "The change board is backl up to 88 again, though, and takta is out for the weekend."

Kinaed states, "We just haven't updated Help News and made sure all of the required recipe objects are available."

A slim girl with wispy hair and brown eyes wonders, "So sacrifice is only to turn non-mages into mages?"

Kinaed says, "At this time."

Emma claims, "That is so cool."

A slim girl with wispy hair and brown eyes says, "Great. I can't focus on demons, moonwells and sacrifice all at the same time."

Kinaed has transferred a rosy-cheeked young Lithmorran woman. [OOC]

Kinaed has transferred a winsome caramel-blonde girl. [OOC]

Kinaed says, "We were just discussing that Sacrifice is in and functional, we just need to make sure all of the recipe items are available on grid."

Kinaed asks, "Archery target practice just got a few fixes as well... is that fully in, Az?"

Misune ponders "So it is an actual skill or just a command that requires certain items?

A tall man with long brown hair and emerald eyes questions, "Moonwells?"

Azarial states, "Should be, yeah."

Kinaed states, "Command with recipe, I think."

Azarial states, "And throwing will have throwing specific weapons, and you can throw anything you can heft comfortably."

Azarial says, "Temi added those recipes this morning."

Kinaed states, "Nice."

Misune smirks slightly at Azarial "That sounds awesome."

Kinaed has transferred a well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair. [OOC]

Azarial says, "Not sure on how darts will work as yet; they may just be strung daggers with the throwing flag."

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair waves.

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair muses, "What have I missed?"

Misune ponderd where it will sit on the damage scale

Kinaed states to a well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair, "Sacrifice, throwing recipes, archery target shooting updates."

Azarial claims, "Like daggers, else bsaed on str, weight, size, and distance."

Azarial says, "I believe temi added axe recipes; they should be using axe damage"

Kinaed states, "I think that's all for staff updates."

Misune humms "Hmm, interesting."

Kinaed questions, "Player Heartbeat is next. How has RP been on TI lately? Anything you'd like the staff to be doing?"

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man claims, "Slaying my enemies."

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair questions, "When does sacrifice come in?"

Kinaed states to a tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man, "ICly, we cannot assist with that as it'd cross the IC/OOC bounds."

Misune trails off, "RP has been... interesting to say the least. At least one of my characters now has something to fully motivate him... pure anger"

A tallish, slightly weathered young Lithmorran man snaps his fingers. "Dangit."

A slim girl with wispy hair and brown eyes muses, "Sacrifice is already in, isn't it?"

Emma says, "RP has been difficult. Which... just generally means intense. Which is good."

A slim girl with wispy hair and brown eyes claims, "As for RP, quite interesting. I think."

Kinaed says to a slim girl with wispy hair and brown eyes, "We just need to make sure all of the recipe items are on-grid."

Kinaed states, "As I understand it, they probably are on grid and available, but let's not forget to check with Takta."

A slim girl with wispy hair and brown eyes claims, "I've been wondering where to find the diamond. Then again, I don't know where most of the items are."

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair questions, "Um.. so I just, became gl, like last night. any advice, from staff or otherwise?"

Iain states, "I've been a bit busy OOC this week, but what RP I've had is good. A lot of it is still laying foundations, but I'm excited for where some of those foundations might be going"

A tall man with long brown hair and emerald eyes states, "Aw come on man. Anger can't rule you."

A tall man with long brown hair and emerald eyes trails off, "Just let it go..."

Iain claps to a well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair, "Congratulations!"

A wisp of a young woman with dirty blonde hair claims to a slim girl with wispy hair and brown eyes, "The diamond is probably available at the gem shop."

Emma wonders, "DIAMOND?"

Kinaed asks of Emma, "With regards to difficult, is there anything staff can or should do to make it smoother or easier, or is it just a matter of 'rough week'?"

Emma says, "Oh no, not a Staffy thing at all -- difficult content. It's a good thing as far as narrative goes."

Misune wonders, "Gl of which guild? Because speaking from advice while gls are generally similar, it changes from guild to guild a bit"

A winsome caramel-blonde girl claims to a well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair, "You may or may not know, but there is a guildleader channel. GL"

A slim girl with wispy hair and brown eyes states, "I've just had my fill with demon slaying. Their appearance isn't anything big or world-changing anymore."

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair says, "To iain you and I will be working a lot together, because I know hell all of wha I'm doing with some of it"

Misune states, "But as a general word of advice, it can get time-consuming, a bit stressful when you are receiving upwards of 10 letters a day, and a have people barking at your back"

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair states, "I didn't know that"

Kinaed claims, "I think it's different for different people and personalities. I, for one, am usually happy to be in the center of a lot of things."

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair wonders, "Right, how do I get to that channal?"

Azarial claims, "Glt"

Misune ponders "Doesn't just GL work, or did that change azarial?"

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair states, "Order, grand inquisitor"

A tall man with long brown hair and emerald eyes asks, "Well, are we talking head GL or second GL?"

Kinaed states, "GL alone works, I think."

A winsome caramel-blonde girl nods, Ya, that's why I put GL at the end of my say =)

Misune chuckles "Ah, grand inquisitor... might as well just be a head GL as well with the amount of work that goes into that.

Iain says to a well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair, "In regards to a lot of work, don't be afraid to farm out what you can. It never hurts to spread around the RP involvement and is sometimes nice to be able to tell people barking at your back it is xxxxx's problem now"

Kinaed nods at Iain.

Kinaed states, "Anyone have anything to add to the Heartbeat? Otherwise, what would we like to discuss with regards to Player Topics? Earlier, no one had anything they wanted to add to the agenda."

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair claims, "Just know, I'm at a training center for blind skills, so my time is, limmited at best. nights and weekends are my best times"

Kinaed claims, "We can end early if people like."

Kinaed nods at a well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair.

A winsome caramel-blonde girl gets a plush flametiger kitten.

Tomas is idle.

Tomas is no longer idle.
Tomas begins to descend.

Tomas leaves down with a slow, hobbled gait.

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair states, "I think gl is for glance"

A tall man with long brown hair and emerald eyes claims, "The men with the aquiline noses have left."

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair states, "Cause its not letting me talk"

Kinaed says, "GL works."

Azarial states, "I believe takta is working on wrapping things up, but I don;t have much data on that."

Kinaed claims, "Can probably alias gl to GLT."

Azarial states, "Prolly forgot the leader flag."

Emma asks, "Hmm. Did they also use the power command when you were set up to GL?"

Emma nodnods at Az.

Kinaed questions, "Power command?"

Emma asks, "I think I have it wrong... Leader, maybe? "

Kinaed has transferred Tomas. [OOC]

Kinaed states, "No, she's not set as leader, just has the rank."

A tall man with long brown hair and emerald eyes muses, "Are you set pbulic?"

A tall man with long brown hair and emerald eyes says, "*public"

A tall man with long brown hair and emerald eyes says, "To show on the guildlist"

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair claims, "I am"

Azarial states, "You need to fill in your whois data before I can set you as leader."

Kinaed twiddles her thumbs, "So... what will we talk about, friends?"

A slim girl with wispy hair and brown eyes sneezes loudly.

A tall man with long brown hair and emerald eyes ponders.

Kinaed states, "After this meeting, I need to update my resume and get it to a recruiter."

Kinaed claims, "I wouldn't mind ending early if no one has any topics to discuss. :)"

Azarial says, "I need to get back to laundry, and see if that computer has updated itself, or if it hung. <_<"

Azarial states, "Then back to poking throwing."

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair states, "I have an issue, with medicine, not sure if takta mentioned it, but medicine, doesn't work well with screen readers"

Emma declares, "No problem with it here!"

Azarial queries, "Where at? I tweaked the pattern output; not sure what else needs it?"

Kinaed asks of Azarial, "Isn't there a screen reader mode?"

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair states, "Oh, if there is, I don't know about it"

Azarial says, "Not for treat."

Azarial says, "Turning off colour adjusts it elsewhere; I figure nedrya dind;t use treat icly."

Kinaed says to a well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair, "Basically, you have coordinates from A to Z. It doesn't matter what the pattern is."

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair questions, "How is it set now?"

A tall man with long brown hair and emerald eyes says, "Ooh a quick question myself that I didn't think to bring up when the screen reader concern is finished."

Misune muses, "What is a screen reader?"

A tall man with long brown hair and emerald eyes says, "Visually impaired players use it."

Emma states, "Reads the screen aloud to accommodate blindness."

Kinaed says to Misune, "If you have vision impairment, a screen reader will read the screen to you."

Misune says OOCly, "Oh.. ok"

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair claims, "Yes, but I can't lock in on the cordinates.. it won't locate where on a to z the wound is"

Kinaed says to a well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair, "Let's discuss offline? The fix for that might be more extensive than we can resolve in this meeting. Thank you for alerting us."

Azarial says, "If it is treated, it should be a pound sign; if it does not need treatment it sould be a dash."

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair smiles.

Kinaed says, "So basically, you can try any coordinate from A to Z. If it's already a pound or hash, it won't do anything, but no harm done."

Azarial heaves a sigh, her ears and tails drooping with her expression.

Azarial has to rescue grandpa.

Kinaed states, "Anyway, we can discuss how it works and how we can ake it work better after."

Kinaed states, "Anything else? If not, I'd like to wrap up. :)"

A tall man with long brown hair and emerald eyes wonders, "Just one. Last meeting we talked about masonry. Is that still on the table after places?"

Emma claims, "Still super excited about that prospect, personally."

Kinaed claims, "It's on the table, definitely, but I'm not certain it'll be next after places."

Kinaed claims, "Depends on how quickly I can churn the spec out. Keep poking me."

A tall man with long brown hair and emerald eyes states, "=)"

Kinaed says, "Okay... thank you, everyone, for your time today. I hope to see you all next week."

Emma waves!

Kinaed claims, "In a moment, I'll put everyone back."
Lurks the Forums

• Information