Log of OOC Meeting 3/14/2015

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Tremere

Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Kinaed finishes abruptly, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics"

Kinaed muses, "Anyone want to add anything to the Agenda to ensure that we talk about it?"

Morde Graves says, "Yes, I'd like to talk about posted instructions and explanations of the plot system:)"

Kinaed nods at Morde Graves.

Kinaed claims to Morde Graves, "Noted down, I'll call on you during PLayer Topics"

A mountainous man with a russet mane sits down and rests.

Kinaed queries, "Anyone else? :)"

Kinaed says, "Okay, with no one else hopping up to say anything, let's kick off staff updates."

Kinaed states, "As usual, I don't remember much of what I did. I know I cleaned off some things on the boards, posted a few small changes to Az, such as ensuring social nobility are counted in our noble counts. Other than that, I've mainly answered player questions and processed the recommendation queue."

Kinaed states, "This coming week, I think I might revise the roles spec a bit more, then hand it over to Az for implementation."

Kinaed claims, "A lot of things are waiting for that to go in."

Kinaed has transferred Jhulie Taber. [OOC]

Morde Graves queries, "Roles?"

Kinaed gives Jhulie Taber some coins.

Jhulie Taber begins to count their money.

Aios Draiski drops a large amount of silver coins into a practical, leather belt hung with a functional coin purse.

Kinaed claims to Morde Graves, "Yes... let me see how to explain."

Jhulie Taber drops a large amount of silver coins into a large purse of black fabric, with embroidered roses on it.

Azarial has been kicking a virus in the molecular cloning enzymes.

Morde Graves drops a large amount of silver coins into a practical, leather belt hung with a functional coin purse.

Kinaed states, "Rather than having a profession, rather than having pre generated characters, we intend to set up roles. Some of them will replace guild ranks. Others will just be professions, etc. These roles will provide things, like defined guild command access, a specific income, and a description of the powers and responsibilities of the roll. When a player logs in, there will be a list of roles available that they can choose from. Some will be restricted (ie, there's only one Grand Inquisitor in the game), but others might be open to as many people as want one."

Kinaed has transferred Shasa le Dumitru. [OOC]

Kinaed gives Shasa le Dumitru some coins.

Shasa le Dumitru says OOCly, "Thanks!"

Delilah appears in swirl of fog, thunder sounding throughout the area lightning streaking through the clouds. [OOC]

Morde Graves asks, "Hmmm, does that also include tradecrafts and does that mean that you no longer need to be sponsored into a guild?"

A mountainous man with a russet mane queries, "So, a guard would actually just be a guard?"

Kinaed claims, "Guild roles will only be available to guild members, I'm afraid. Not much is going to change in how guilds work. It's just that rather than using a ranks mechanism, we'll have roles associated with a guild."

Morde Graves nods.

Kinaed claims to a mountainous man with a russet mane, "I'm not sure what you're checking or getting at to be able to answer that."

Kinaed states, "A guard would be a guard. A player can come into the game and select to be a guard. Just like now, they can come into the game and just say they are."

Kinaed says, "For roles that are fairly generic like that, it might have an income attached and maybe say what kind of guard."

A mountainous man with a russet mane states, "So like, I think the Reeves have a guard rank, but I don't think one with that rank has to do much guarding. I dunno, I think I may have just screwed up with understanding what you meant."

Kinaed says, "Guild roles will still be guild affiliated."

Takta claims, "Mostly this lets us tie different incomes and commands to different positions."

Morde Graves nods in understanding, "So it would be like a combination of the management system where you get a weekly payout due to what shop or role you are managing, its just automated without need for staff action?

Kinaed smiles, "Nothing to screw up - I'm not sure if I'm explaining things clearly as roles would be entirely new to TI. In my mind, if anyone's ever played Firan, it's a lot like logging in to select a pregen char, but instead of selecting a character with psychology, you select the role and bring your character to the role to mesh them into one."

Kinaed claims, "A lot like that. Your role will set a few things, even load equipment for you."

Kinaed claims, "So give someone the role of a GL, and it'll load their keys."

A mountainous man with a russet mane muses, "Oh so with a role comes automatically everything associated with it?"

Kinaed nods at a mountainous man with a russet mane.

A mountainous man with a russet mane says, "Got it."

Shasa le Dumitru claims, "Well, that's a nice idea"

Kinaed claims, "It's a bit of a shortcut, and it also lets us keep track of the population of things."

Kinaed questions, "From a tell: Would the auto-demotion on inactivity stand?"

Morde Graves questions, "That would be interesting and a good way to streamline things for GL management at any rate... is there a limit to how often role can change?"

Kinaed states, "The answer is yes, there will be, as there is now, a default base role for each guild of 'Retired'."

Kinaed says, "So if you go inactive, your character will be moved to that role after a period of time."

A mountainous man with a russet mane has lost link.

Temi has returned from AFK.

Kinaed says to Morde Graves, "No, I was sort of envisioning that if you met the pre-reqs, you should be able to take a role. Some roles, particularly guild ones, aren't a matter of just choosing."

Kinaed states, "Some might cost XP to purchase in chargen."

Kinaed states, "I've broken them up into a tiered system."

Kinaed states, "General roles, unique roles, guild roles."

Jhulie Taber claims, "Qp roles :D"

Kinaed says, "We control the population of, for example, nobles."

An unremarkable woman is idle.

Kinaed says to Jhulie Taber, "QP aren't intended to be a purchasing currency for roles, just XP."

Kinaed states, "QP can be exchanged for XP."

Jhulie Taber claims, "I just figured there would be super awesome limited roles that could be purchased with qp, but thats understandable >_>"

Kinaed nods at Jhulie Taber.

An unremarkable woman is no longer idle.

An unremarkable woman has returned from AFK.

Jhulie Taber queries, "Mage won't be a role, right?"

Jhulie Taber says OOCly, "Well, A limited role?"

Morde Graves queries, "Don't you need to awaken with qp?"

Kinaed states, "I need a lot of eyes on the roles spec before I give it to Az. It's a major change in gameplay, and I'm concerned that it has to feel organic and easy for players or it'll seriously muck with our pbase."

A mountainous man with a russet mane has reconnected.
Jhulie Taber says to Morde Graves, "No unless you are in chargen still"

Kinaed claims, "So I've been cautious. On the outside it needs to handle easily, etc."

Kinaed says, "So before it goes for programming, it will need a review, so there's a good chance I'll be bringing one of those spec books to one of these meetings."

Kinaed exclaims, "Okay, that covers my update, and I've taken 20 minutes. Azarial, you're up!"

Morde Graves states, "A really good write up on the forums combined with a pole with appropriate questions might help that transition into roles"

Xinoe has returned from AFK.

Azarial claims, "I've been enjoying this multi-week cold."

Kinaed comforts Azarial.

Shasa le Dumitru states, ":("

Kinaed questions to Azarial, "Is that your update then? :)"

Azarial states, "Pretty much."

Kinaed claims, "I'll add a few things - Az still has completed some code updates: The red asterix in plots now mean it was updated rather than shared, Influence costs were updated, some minor bugs resolved."

Kinaed states, "Archery is apparently done, just in testing phase now."

Morde Graves cheers Kinaed

Kinaed claims, "So we'll probably roll out ranged combat this week."

Morde Graves asks, "Crossbows!?"

Kinaed declaims to Temi, "Okay, you're up!"

Temi pontificates, "Okay!"

Temi claims, "I've been continuing to work on seasonality stuff, and nagging he other staffers for anything I'm missing on how to do RPA help."

Karrina ab Vazien begins to descend.

Azarial claims, "No, regular archery."

Karrina ab Vazien comes to a stop.

Temi claims, "So.. that's about my week."

Kinaed states, "I think no crossbows, just bows and arrows."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed declaims to Takta, "You're up!"

Takta says, "I, too, have been sick... and only now am finally getting better."

Takta says, "I had time to pound out another 15 woodworking recipes, and woodworking remains my top priority. Now that I'm able to focus again, I'll do that archery testing to get it rolled out post-haste, and also continue to hammer away on the tedium that is craft-conversion."

Takta grins.

Takta claims, "That's about it, I'm sorry to say."

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed comforts Takta.

Kinaed claims to Xinoe, "You're up."

Xinoe pontificates, "This week I logged:
4 typos fixed.
1 request finished.
3 Recommends processed.
4 Building tasks completed.
This past week I focused mostly on building and phome things. I'm planning to massively update help house, likely splitting it into two files so players aren't overloaded with too much information all at once. The newer file will focus on listing costs for things and descriptions of all the options available. I'm also working on a new approach for seeing taxes handled, and moving some properties off the real estate board. So if you've been thinking about buying a place, now's a good time! If I don't die from allergies first I should be finished with these building projects by the end of this week, and starting into IC books and papercrafting stuff. And that's my update!"

Delilah comforts Xinoe.

Kinaed exclaims to Delilah, "Your turn!"

Delilah states, "I have done the usual. Assisted with figuring out a bug or two, handling requests and typos. Added a few things to the Roster and did a few Building/Real Estate requests.. Just normal Delilah."

Kinaed states, "I love normal Delilah."

Kinaed asks, "Okay, I think that covers all of the staff. Time for the fun part of the meeting - Player Heartbeat. How has RP been this week, folks?"

Jhulie Taber says, "Nonexistant"

Kinaed muses, "Why no RP? :("

Kinaed has transferred Seamus Harper. [OOC]

Morde Graves purses his lips and asks, "With other players or with staff, I'm not sure what you mean?"

Kinaed gives Seamus Harper some coins.

Jhulie Taber claims, "No time"

An unremarkable woman states, "Quite interesting, with our Mage Killer running about and the overwhelming support for my shop. :)"

Temi says, "Anything. Are you having fun this week, is there more we can do to make sure you are, etc."

Kinaed declares to Morde Graves, "I'd hope you weren't RPing with staff, since we're OOC! :)"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Morde Graves laughs.

Jhulie Taber says, "Nursing school, clinicals, work, internships, bfs bday, no timeeeee"

Seamus Harper pontificates, "Hey all! Long time no see :)"

Morde Graves says, "I see. Well, I've been having fun most nights, and usually at least a couple of folks to run into to get scenes going"

Kinaed comforts Jhulie Taber.

Takta starts writing a note. (This is an OOC action)

Kinaed states, "I'm glad to hear that."

Takta finishes his note.

Kinaed says, "It's also good to hear that the no RP issue is really an irl time commitment thing, rather than nothing of interest going on game-side."

An unremarkable woman claims, "I'm having a hard time smooshing all my scenes into the time I have available. So that means I'm never bored."

Temi exclaims, "A good problem to have, if you're going to have a problem!"

Temi nods at an unremarkable woman.

Kinaed grins at an unremarkable woman.

Kinaed nods at Temi.

WHO

Honor Pryce is your Huckleberry.
Karrina ab Vazien more frigid than the antarctic circle.
Corlan dul Nulaam totally had his vacation.
Parvani Sankara
Ariel le Orban dul Damassande is: http://tinyurl.com/copvxfk
Jhulie Taber has lips that are moving... ;)
Tomas ab Jinosa:New http://tinyurl.com/tomasjinosa
Zaad Crook
Aios Draiski: http://i.imgur.com/TQ9RxQH.png
Sedore Andomeran - send tells for Corlan.
Mhorde Graves
Sameer de Ashimid is at work.
Shasa le Dumitru
Seamus Harper turns up the heat!
Addienna dul Bearsmit: http://tinyurl.com/addi-is-like
Thiazi Malren

[Staff] Delilah
[Staff] Kinaed thanks those who vote for TI!
[Staff] Xinoe is working on phomes and help files.
[Staff] Temi Jewel
[Staff] Azarial op Owen
[Staff] Takta le Byuldaire - Woodworking: 49/167 Recipes

System: Sat Mar 14 2015 17:37 Total People: 22
Reboot: Sat Mar 14 2015 16:47 Since Reboot: 22 Max Ever: 61

Please VOTE for TI on the links at http://ti-legacy.com

Kinaed adds another blanket to the pile ostentatiously keeping her warm.

Shasa le Dumitru raises her hand.

Kinaed cocks her head to Shasa le Dumitru.

Takta says, "I have a ton of combat testing up ahead, btw, if anybody wants to volunteer."

Morde Graves nods at Takta.

osay I would love to sometime if I have the free time.

Tomas says OOCly, "I would love to sometime if I have the free time."

Sameer de Ashimid hasn't rped this week. A lot of stress with work atm.

Seamus Harper claims, "I haven't really meant to get involved in serious RP since my schedule for rp tends to be shifty at best. But I keep stumbling into it."

Kinaed comforts Sameer de Ashimid.

Aios Draiski claims to Takta, "Glad to help with that too."

osay my schedule doesn't accomodate long rp scenes, but rounds of combat testing might be okay

Tomas says OOCly, "My schedule doesn't accomodate long rp scenes, but rounds of combat testing might be okay"

Jhulie Taber says OOCly, "Only if I get ranks in rangeddd"

Takta claims, "Okay, two helpers is probably enough - I might ask again when I'm explicitly gonna do it."

osay actually on the topic of ranged. when that goes in. will we get a chance to buy some ranks or will it be everyone starts from zero and works up slowly?

Shasa le Dumitru says, "So, i get the feeling that player heartbeat goes like this because we're all afraid to be the asshole and call each other out. if you've had a problem with shasa, siva, or sabri, tell me."

Tomas says OOCly, "Actually on the topic of ranged. when that goes in. will we get a chance to buy some ranks or will it be everyone starts from zero and works up slowly?"

Shasa le Dumitru says OOCly, "Please."

Jhulie Taber exclaims to Shasa le Dumitru, "I have a problem with all of them!"

Seamus Harper claims to Shasa le Dumitru, "I almost wanted to stab Siva this week :P"

Jhulie Taber claims to Shasa le Dumitru, "I can't rp with them and that makes me sads"

Kinaed says, "Okay, Shasa, did you have a question when you raised your hand? Tomas, I planned to let people work their way up, but I can be talked into something else."

Sameer de Ashimid agrees with Jhulie Taber.

Seamus Harper hugs Shasa le Dumitru.

Morde Graves says to Shasa le Dumitru, "No, I don't have any issues with anyone ooc."

Takta says, "I think we're just a quiet lot today. *grin*"

Seamus Harper claims, "I miss Casimir. I have no one to loathe now :("

sayto kinaed I was just thinking maybe an opportunity to buy it up to like 36 like you would something in chargen might help get it out there and such. nothing like too extreme, but enough to start making real use of it. but if we have to start from zero we do. Since I don't know how the ammunition will work it might make training from zero a bit pricy potentially
Tomas claims to Kinaed, "I was just thinking maybe an opportunity to buy it up to like 36 like you would something in chargen might help get it out there and such. nothing like too extreme, but enough to start making real use of it. but if we have to start from zero we do. Since I don't know how the ammunition will work it might make training from zero a bit pricy potentially"

Shasa le Dumitru queries, "I missed your first part, so i'm wondering if there's basically going to be a quota system to all or most roles in the game like there are with nobles or mages or children?"

Shasa le Dumitru says OOCly, "Sorry kinky, i got here late. it was something i was wanting to ask and kind of missed an opportunity for when i got here"

Kinaed nods at Tomas.

Kinaed states to Shasa le Dumitru, "Not for most roles, just some."

Shasa le Dumitru claims, "Cool. thanks."

Seamus Harper questions, "Roles?"

A mountainous man with a russet mane has lost link.

Seamus Harper feels he missed something.

Kinaed claims to Seamus Harper, "At this stage, I'd encourage you to read the log of this meeting to catch up what you missed :)"

An unremarkable woman says, "I sure could use some motivation for demon summoning, if nobody's opposed."

Takta muses, "Motivation for demon summoning?"

Kinaed says, "I think the benefits of demon summoning, like getting new rituals or spells, probably need to be stressed more. People rarely summon ut of fear of the downsides, I think."

Takta questions, "Did we discuss before that part of the problem was people don't know what the benefits are?"

Kinaed says, "Demon summoning is pretty powerful, but under utilized."

An unremarkable woman claims, "I've avoided summoning due to the risk factor of being outed."

Kinaed nods at Takta.

An unremarkable woman claims, "That, too, Takta."

Kinaed says to Takta, "Hence the line of my commenting."

Sameer de Ashimid says, "Doesn't seem that much more dangerous than regular magedom, but I'll admit that I haven't experimented with it much."

Azarial starts writing a note. (This is an OOC action)

Kinaed nods at Sameer de Ashimid.

Azarial finishes her note.

Kinaed says, "The summoning circle does have a player's name in it, but it's probably no more dangerous than being caught casting a spell - the solution is the same for both... do it somewhere private."

Seamus Harper muses, "I want to -one day- play with summoning but not on a power trade way but more of a... cryptozoological way? Does that make sensw?"

Kinaed states, "In fact, the reason summoning circles have people's names in them is because of a problem TI used to have with mages thinking it was funny to leave summoning circles all over the place in public areas."

Kinaed nods at Seamus Harper.

Sameer de Ashimid queries, "Is that needed these days, with staff acting the demons?"

Jhulie Taber pontificates to Kinaed, "Too many think that Demons are just going to be like VEISS SUMMONED ME LAST TIME! NOW YOU! YAY"

Delilah has to run.

Kinaed states to Sameer de Ashimid, "I think it's appropriate."

Delilah has left the game.

Kinaed states to Jhulie Taber, "I don't think staff would do that."

Temi nods.

An unremarkable woman says, "As long as I know I won't get outed, you guys will see demons rampaging through the streets on a monthly basis."

Kinaed states, "I sure as heck wouldn't."

Azarial says, "That'd be bad rp, really."

Takta states, "Demons WILL screw with you a bit but they're not going to openly out you for no reason."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Jhulie Taber states to Kinaed, "From what I have heard, quite a few think that would happen though"

Kinaed states, "I don't think staff would do that at all."

Azarial says, "Staff knows better than to do the stupid things."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Temi states, "Demons won't give anything for nothing for themselves, includings screwing someone else over."

Jhulie Taber states, "-I- know that"

Azarial greps out the actiontimer.

Takta grins at Temi.

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Azarial claims, "Might need a barrel of hair oil to get that kind of info."

An unremarkable woman states, "But they don't even use those. They'll be -wasting- it."

Jhulie Taber says, "But, I have heard from others that they are iffy about it"

Kinaed says, "I am happy to make it a policy that staff won't do that if it'll help."

Shasa le Dumitru trails off, "I wouldn't summon because i don't see the benefit unless it's a dire situation. like maybe during the hillbeast one of my chars would have done it..but, i mean, other than that..."

Seamus Harper needs to run.

Seamus Harper has been transferred out by Azarial. [OOC]

Jhulie Taber says, "I just want to be pretty and powerful, is that too much to ask"

Kinaed states, "If it comes up in play, like a demon summoned specifically to be asked who else has summoned it, we can deal with that on a case by case basis, but certainly, you won't see that behavior happen without very good reason from staff."

Kinaed grins at Jhulie Taber.

An unremarkable woman claims, "And I really just want to be rich."

Kinaed says, "And in a situation like that, I'd probably tell the player no on an OOC basis."

Kinaed queries, "Any other reasons people avoid summoning?"

Takta claims, "I am a cautious player, but I can't see the rewards almost ever being worth it, as Shasa said."

Sameer de Ashimid claims, "Not sure I'd feel comfortable bugging staff with my summoning."

Kinaed muses to Takta, "What do you mean?"

Azarial says, "If they;re avilable for summoning, it shouldn;t be bugging"

Takta states, "Not much is worth murder."

Kinaed asks of Sameer de Ashimid, "Why not? The game was designed to make that happen, so surely staff don't mind?"

An unremarkable woman questions, "Yeah, another reason I avoid it. Is the reward really that great?"

Takta states, "(I'm quite happy to be summoned, btw, though I appreciate being checked with beforehand to make sure I'll be around a while.)"

Kinaed says, "Ahh, that depends entirely on your point of view."

Temi nods in agreement with Takta.

Kinaed says, "I've never had a PC that killed indiscriminately. However, summoning is probably your quickest ticket to being an archmage, particularly if you want to go it alone without exposing yourself to other mages."

Morde Graves muses, "Why?"

Sameer de Ashimid claims, "It would be nice if there were rewards you could get that other mages didn't have access to."

Kinaed says to Morde Graves, "They can give out knowledge, like rituals and spells, that are hard or impossible to get without interacting with other mages."

Xinoe claims, "I think I would possibly avoid summoning as a mage because of the assumption that it's an evil act, no question. Other magic, regardless of the IC truth, a character of mine could more easily justify."

Shasa le Dumitru states, "On an ic basis, i don't see having to kill somebody, go through the ritual, take the risk of getting one thing wrong and then the demon getting loose, and then a few others things unless you're desperate or REALLY wanting power"

Takta nods at Xinoe.

Temi claims, "No issue with there being characters that would never do it"

Jhulie Taber says OOCly, "They normally don't get loose"

Kinaed trails off, "Okay, we need to move on, or we're going to seriously blow our time allotment, and I have limited time today as well as some obligations to resolve today..."

Temi says, "Just need to make sure that the characters who would be interested fel like it's worth it"

Kinaed queries to Morde Graves, "You said earlier that you wanted to talk about posted instructions and explanations of the plot system?"

Kinaed queries to Morde Graves, "Care to give us a bit more context?"

Jhulie Taber states to Kinaed, "And I have a private question for you after"

Kinaed wonders to Jhulie Taber, "No worries, send me a tell?"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Takta has created a simple wooden arrow!

Morde Graves claims, "On The plot advance template. I can kind of stumble my way around the interface but I'd really like a step by step up on the forums right under the initial post of it in the player help section. Please don't try and explain it here but do it there so it doesn't need repeating 50 more times. I like the idea of the almost offline feel of working out a problem with posts and cooperating with other people no matter if they are online or not, but the interface is a bit wonky to me. I don't understand fully what I'm supposed to be doing. Also, the feedback when the plot advances is also not clear to me. I get the notification when someone shares a plot advance and no idea what just happened after the person has posted their input."

Temi nods.

A daemon has written a new note, Edit of Plot Advancement 182 Inquisitions Apace, against Seeking Refuge, on the Plots board.

Temi states, "I'll grab it up to help with that, if it's really not clear."

Sameer de Ashimid starts writing a note. (This is an OOC action)

Morde Graves exclaims to Temi, "Great, thank you!"

Sameer de Ashimid finishes his note.

Kinaed says, "Typically, we don't put help information on the forums because we want people to be able to log in and play the game in one cohesive manner."

Kinaed claims, "I'm happy to make a post about it, but I'm concerned that our in-game documentation failed to help you understand the plot system."

Shasa le Dumitru trails off, "At least i'm not the only one confused..."

Kinaed queries, "With regards to the forums, though - please feel free to post questions about how it works or start a topic about this to help others, maybe in New Player Hints?"

Kinaed nods at Shasa le Dumitru.

Morde Graves claims to Kinaed, "Yes, I would say that is an accurate statement. I read what I could and it still isn't clear"

Azarial states, "We can adjust helpfiles from how the threads play out."

Kinaed says, "I recently jumped in with my alt and found it was dirt easy, but had been holding off for awhile."

Temi states, "I think it's one of those things that's pretty easy once you try it, but may not understand how to get started."

Kinaed questions to Morde Graves, "What isn't clear, do you know? Like, what do you feel like you don't know or understand?"

Xinoe has gone AFK.

A mountainous man with a russet mane is idle.

Sameer de Ashimid states, "My first plot I screwed up, but then got to see the results of that screw "

Kinaed claims, "I think Mhorde may have lost link and it's not showing yet."

Kinaed says, "So I'll follow up on my question later as time is almost over."

Shasa le Dumitru begins to descend.

Morde Graves claims, "When I attempt to fill out that template for example I change the title and the header section zeroes out, I change that header and the title changes. Not sure how to also tie in with the original post to keep it in the plot advance template.Then there are areas that don't behave the same, such as entering, plot advance command followed by text.. other times you enter a command followed by a text string."

Shasa le Dumitru leaves down.

Kinaed says, "Oh, okay."

Sameer de Ashimid begins to descend.

Sameer de Ashimid leaves down, with a leonine stride.

Kinaed says to Morde Graves, "Thanks for that. I'll see what I can do to clear it up. I think right now, our help system isn't well designed to explain POLCAs, and POLCAs are very complex, even though they make things simple."

Morde Graves nods and says, "Ok, thank you."

Kinaed trails off, "Well, we're out of time.... :)"

Takta has created a simple leather quiver slung over the shoulder!

Takta puts a simple wooden arrow in a simple leather quiver slung over the shoulder.

Morde Graves states, "Damn, that was a fast hour"

Kinaed claims, "It's 9:07 am for me, and I have some things I need to look at. If we missed anything this OOC Chat, please feel free to bring it to the next one or send me a tell between times."

Kinaed questions, "Sure did seem that way, didn't it?"

Kinaed pontificates, "Thanks for coming, everyone!"

Morde Graves waves.

Kinaed passes out hugs and waves happily to all.

• Information