For those of you who remember me asking about this during the last OOC meeting, I managed to find a mapper made for TI on the MUSHclient forums: https://www.gammon.com.au/forum/bbshowpost.php?id=14139
Unfortunately it crapped itself when I turned on xterm colors. So I took it upon myself to update the plugin to work with both color settings!
My code is at https://pastebin.com/NNJnBZnv
Simply follow these directions to install on your client:
1. Select all the page and copy it to the Clipboard
2. Open a text editor (such as Notepad) and paste the plugin into it
3. Save to disk on your PC, preferably in your plugins directory, as: Inquisition_Mapper.xml (probably at C:\Program Files (x86)\MUSHclient\worlds\plugins)
4. Go to the MUSHclient File menu -> Plugins
5. Click "Add"
6. Choose the file Inquisition_Mapper.xml (which you just saved in step 4) as a plugin
7. Click "Close"
If any other MUSHclient users have plugin requests, I may be able to help
A place to find maps, walkthroughs, and other assistance on how to play TI Legacy. Contributers will earn Quest Points in game!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests