Moustaches, and Other Disguise Things

Ideas that have been discussed, approved, and are awaiting implementation.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Gnomely

Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:17 am

So I was looking over crafts again, like I do, and noticed that the Chandlery craft has Wigs as a thing they can make with it. But no fake moustaches. I find this unnerving, for the Moustache is the most important thing!

In all seriousness though, what IS the 'disguise code' on the MUD like? Is it literally just the mask system? Could it be possible that we could a more expanded system to allow for like, makeup and moustaches and wigs to all work together in a nice way?

I'm thinking more like, not necessarily a craft list, though the ability to make costumes and makeup should definitely be a Bard thing, rather then Chandlery. And I'm aware the craft list would be super tiny if you removed everything. So my suggestion is to change Chandlery to a more catch-all name, since I don't think Candlestick makers made wigs. That's a barber thing, or a wigmaker thing. But also, to consider the idea, that Makeup, Wigs, Moustaches, and the like could, very much be used towards establishing some sort of more robust Disguise system.

Masks are fun, but super obvious.

Temi

Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:21 am

Check out bug board #5 - Disguises. However, right now, it's pretty just cloak hoods and masks.

Gnomely

Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:12 pm

Oh. Nice! I didn't see that!

Could we still get fake moustaches as a craft though? XD

• Information