Demon Summoning Ideas

Specifically for code or policies you would like to see implemented.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

galaxgal

Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:07 pm

Based on past OOC chats, it doesn't appear that any of the mage features discussed have been a Staff priority.

We saw brief mention of them in October, as part of a backend overhaul, but now most of the discussion has centered advertising and retention/activity tools like Event Scheduling and Quests.

That said, of course, I don't have insight into the internal process.

As a small piece of personal feedback, one of the reasons I don't heavily engage in the Mage or Order side of the game right now is because of the fact that Mages have been in limbo for a while; I haven't been able to contact any mages for live RP in the past several weeks which makes the prospect of dropping all my mages to go Inquisiting or Knighting less appealing: I know that I'd largely going to be ICly bothering false positives or incredibly weak characters.
Around sometimes. Contact: galaxgal#6174

TILViridis

Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:26 pm

I just wanted to follow up on this now that I've got some of the more turbulent parts of RL behind me.

Mage RP is near and dear to my heart, and I'm taking up a few initiatives that should hopefully help revitalize this process. Part of it is a new demon summoning spec that offloads some of staff's more time consuming involvement while not eliminating the cooler parts of the RP-centric process. The first draft of a spec was written up today, but I'll be editing this a lot in the near future.

Second is the start of a mage-involved story for the month of February. This is very near to the start, but it will involve reach out to mages both new and established - offering a mentor to the former and RP threads to both. My play time is what it is, but I'd ask any interested parties to ping me in the game pboard or on Discord for any ideas or questions about it.

I appreciate very much everyone's patience; I'm not quite as familiar as Temi is or Niamh was with many aspects of the staffing position yet, but I'm very glad to bring some much-needed love to all our Tainted children. Namaste!

• Information