Funny TI Quotes

Post logs, pictures, poetry and more. (Please request the permission of others before posting logs about their characters. Thank you!)

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Tasker

Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:02 am

An oily black tentacle gets its mace from its belt.

A woman wearing a steel visor with an embossed central ridge below the eyes says OOCly, "Oh shit
it's packing heat"

An oily black tentacle yells, "Help! I'm being attacked!
The Knights murder a helpless tentacle.

They're evolving, watch out.

Kuzco

Thu May 30, 2019 10:59 pm

Norrig nods once, then turns for his office, "Alright, time to nap. If the Poet Knight asks, I'm working arduously."

Vee

Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:29 am

Francesca has arrived.

A portly man with jolly jowls replies to a bit of gossip, "Did you hear? Miss dul Alberti is working for a charity ball for the less well off. Isn't it wonderful to have not only the Yule Faire but a ball as well? I wonder what I should bring to donate... ". [Rumor #14]

Mister Almasi says OOCly, "*snorts* Suck-up!"

With a turn of her head, teardrop earrings of bright silver adorned with azure roses swaying with such a motion, Francesca presents the jowly gossiping man with a most winsome smile, his well-timed sucking up seemingly rewarded.

Vee

Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:18 am

Francesca has arrived.

A buxom young woman with warm brown eyes and hair scans the area, looking for somewhere to hide.

A buxom young woman with warm brown eyes and hair edges towards her chosen hiding spot.

A buxom young woman with warm brown eyes and hair reaches her position.

A buxom young woman with warm brown eyes and hair conceals herself as best as possible.

A buxom young woman with warm brown eyes and hair says OOCly, "Damn button, need to disable that"

Francesca says OOCly, "I often inspire other women to hide. It's quite all right."

A buxom young woman with warm brown eyes and hair says OOCly, "LOL"

Satoshi

Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:59 am

I submit without context:

Sir ab Durandal says OOCly, "TACTICAL WHORES"

Kuzco

Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:25 pm

Norrig says OOCly, "Damnit woman, use proper keywords for our son"
Theodora op Arcenant says OOCly, "*looks back and forth*"

LANS

Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:11 pm

A spirited, gray Charalin horse says OOCly, "I bet we'll have lots of fun together before I break your neck, Rhett."

Sparkles

Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:02 pm

Perelle says OOCly, "Do real people actually smell like pork when they burn though? Wait why the hell am I asking this?"

Buzz K[ir]ill

Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:54 pm

When you forget your phome guard is triggered by references to keyrings...
Kirill closes the upper door.
An elegant gold key, handle engraved with the letters 'HBS' turns easily in the upper door.

>get keyr satch
Kirill gets a gleaming, golden keyring of a vulpine serpentine conquest from an elegant suede satchel bearing several pockets and clasps.

A stout Vandagan sentry in a black and amethyst tabard stares at Kirill as they begin to work on the door. "Get away from there," he orders, striding over to grab Kirill by the shoulder and bodily throw them out of the club.

"And stay out!" a stout Vandagan sentry in a black and amethyst tabard's shout echoes as he boots Kirill onto the ground.
Kirill has arrived.
A stout Vandagan sentry in a black and amethyst tabard speaks up, "Lord von Dmitreva, there was an incident."
He approaches, offering up a piece of paper with a respectful bow.
A stout Vandagan sentry in a black and amethyst tabard stops using a simple report on a piece of paper.

>read paper
Kirill examines a simple report on a piece of paper.
I caught someone attempting to break into the residence. They were apprehended and tossed out onto the road.
- Xavir
Thanks, Xavir! Whatever would I do without you. ^_^

Basdes
Discord Handle: Basdes

Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:26 am

[OOC] Raspberries stares at the string tool blankly.
[OOC] Raspberries: ""a pair of gloves whose length is of precisely 59 characters" done."

• Information