Craftable Headers and Seals

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.
Swanlet

Craftable Headers and Seals

Postby Swanlet » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:49 pm

I had a few thoughts about headers and seals craftable by artists, because at the moment, I'm a little confused.

1. Why can't the seal work without a header? Not everyone has or wants one, and when I tried to use it without one, it wouldn't allow me to.

2. When a header *is applied to the seal, why does it seem to negate the @seal message? I had both an @header and an @seal on my seal object, and only the header copied. Does the seal field in the polka have to be empty, perhaps? Mine wasn't; I thought it would override, so that could have been my mistake.

3. Why, when using a header and seal object, are we still charged the one thousand silver for having a header and seal at all? I don't think people are going to pay even more to purchase a header and seal object from an artist, only to pay an additional one thousand silver in the polka. They'll just bypass the middle man and write up the header and seal themselves.

Any clarification on this would be awesome!
Temi

Re: Craftable Headers and Seals

Postby Temi » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:45 pm

I am not entirely sure how well the system has been tested. I think they should be able to work separately, and I think it wasn't supposed to charge again. May need bugged if it isn't behaving properly, but I don't have the spec on hand.
Niamh

Postby Niamh » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:07 pm

The purpose of the stationery is to sell your designs for other people to buy and apply to their alias/profile. The benefit is not having to design your own. You can buy it from an artist.

The rest are probably bugs.
Kinaed

Postby Kinaed » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:16 pm

I can confirm paying twice is a bug, as is not being able to have s header without a seal and vice versa. (If you don't have a header, it should use the default header, and if you don't have a seal, nothing should append).

Staff, please bug these items? Thanks!
Niamh

Postby Niamh » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:32 pm

Bugnoted.

Return to “General Discussion”