Your Experiences With Estone Are Needed!!

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Shimacatta

Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:33 am

Hey there TI'ers. Ladies. Gentlemen. In-betweens.

It's that time of the year again. Our annual fall cleaning and sprucing is in full swing! Descriptions are finding themselves updated... Helpfiles are pulled off of the shelves, dusted off, and rewritten to include the last cycle's outrageous deeds. As part of my fall sprucing, I come forward to you with a request to lay down at your feet. One for all of you who have run across Estone and come up with a memorable feeling, or moment, a thingy-thing-thing because of him.

Estone's Helpfile is populated with all sorts of sundry quotes - they call back back to events that he was a part of, to people that he made trouble with, and to the influences he has had on others. But I wrote all of them myself, and that shaves away at all of the things that he has changed by accident through the play he has been a part of, or the smaller matters that I just didn't think of, or even some of the Big Things that just didn't come to mind while I was writing!

If I've managed to strike your fancy, if you have any sort of interesting (or entirely uncouth. Or uninteresting) quote or thought that you could come up with to describe Estone- or something he has done. Or something that he may done -well. Write up a quote about your experience and post it down below!

Let's go make fun together. :)

Geras

Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:58 pm

Does getting stabbed in the leg count? :)

Gooseberry

Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:39 pm

Who is/was Estone?

Shimacatta

Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:15 pm

Geras, of course getting stabbed in the leg counts! >_> *Cooooooooough*

Gooseberry, Estone is one of the characters in the game; I probably should have specified that part. I'm sprucing up his helpfile and hoped to draw on some other folks experiences! Like Geras'. Leg stabbing. Stabby-stab-stabbing.

deskoft

Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:19 pm

"Ah that Estone le Serlok is outright disrespectful and aloof to authority. But I guess he's loyal, just stubborn as a cow. I wonder if that man will ever marry. I mourn for her already." - Lord Benjamin ab Kovar in discreet conversation with a young courtier.

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:07 pm

We also offer players lore and memorial information installed in the game for every 500 hours they achieve, so if you have something that might help Shimacatta put together Estone's memorials, that'd probably be helpful too.

• Information