Quit Quotes

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.
Kinaed

Quit Quotes

Postby Kinaed » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:31 am

Help us populate the quit quotes with TI Legacy ones! Please post your quotes for inclusion here. The rules?

1) Must be IC quotes.
2) Get permission from anyone who may be offended or have equal rights over the content (ex. if you say something to Joe Schmoe, and Joe replies, get Joe's permission).

They don't need to have been really said.

Thank you!
Kinaed

Re: Quit Quotes

Postby Kinaed » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:17 am

<edited out by Kinaed - see subsequent post>

You'll see this if I think the quote posted was a bit too insulting to someone.

I know sometimes it's funny to put someone else down, especially if done cleverly, but quotes like that will not be preserved as quit quotes, and I'd rather not see them posted. I apologize if my sense for what may be overly offensive to a player is off or not - it's only my judgment - but if I think a player would be upset seeing a quote about themselves by placing myself in their shoes, I'll remove it.

Apologies for interfering.
Voxumo

Re: Quit Quotes

Postby Voxumo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:05 am

"I already enjoy being better than him. I do not need to waste my time boasting about it when I can spend that time doing things to prove it."
- Vicannia le Serre speaking in private about a Rival of hers

And another one.

"It is often the sinful who seek piety, spurred only by a selfish desire for salvation."
- Vicannia le Serre when asked about her personal disdain for the Order
Lurks the Forums

Return to “General Discussion”