Quit Quotes

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.
Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:31 am

Help us populate the quit quotes with TI Legacy ones! Please post your quotes for inclusion here. The rules?

1) Must be IC quotes.
2) Get permission from anyone who may be offended or have equal rights over the content (ex. if you say something to Joe Schmoe, and Joe replies, get Joe's permission).

They don't need to have been really said.

Thank you!

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:17 am

<edited out by Kinaed - see subsequent post>

You'll see this if I think the quote posted was a bit too insulting to someone.

I know sometimes it's funny to put someone else down, especially if done cleverly, but quotes like that will not be preserved as quit quotes, and I'd rather not see them posted. I apologize if my sense for what may be overly offensive to a player is off or not - it's only my judgment - but if I think a player would be upset seeing a quote about themselves by placing myself in their shoes, I'll remove it.

Apologies for interfering.

Temi

Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:59 pm

Last processed into game 08/3/19. Thanks!

LANS

Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:09 pm

"I love my bride. My bride is dead."

Sir Lans ab Durandal, torn by grief at the murder of Anteya dul Soranson at the hands of a mage

Kitty
Discord Handle: Kitty#2410

Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:34 am

She is a Prime Medicus like no other. Indeed, she is the only one. Her patience is unending, her manners impeccable. She is more delicate than nobility, and gentler than the breeze. Many men seek her attention and her love. They wish to injure each other out of jealousy, but that would only deliver the opponent to her arms. So instead, they injure themselves, willingly, smiling at the idea of the prize.

~ Sir Lans ab Durandal, words spoken while attempting to woo Prime Medicus Anteya dul Soranson

LANS

Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:18 pm

"The Knights are taught a sword fighting style that seeks incapacitation at all costs, not death. I believe I am more open minded than that."

Sir Lans ab Durandal to Dame Earl Marshall Estella ab Ciaradh.

Whateverosaur

Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:03 pm

"Did it happen? Are we all dead? Being dead hurts far more than I thought it would."

Theodora op Arcenant, after being magically burned

preposterous

Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:58 pm

"Oh dear, too well, mm? Well, I can't take it back now. Come home, and I'll fix that for you. Sorry, love."

A mage to her lover after an image sent to him telepathically caused him to crash face-first into a tree.

Buzz K[ir]ill

Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:20 pm

preposterous wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:58 pm
"Oh dear, too well, mm? Well, I can't take it back now. Come home, and I'll fix that for you. Sorry, love."

A mage to her lover after an image sent to him telepathically caused him to crash face-first into a tree.
This made me chuckle. Less the text and more the whole creating a brand new login just to post a kinky mage quit quote.

Satoshi

Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:20 pm

"Regret serves no purpose other than to remind us to do better in the future. Do not regret the things you did not do. Cherish the things you have, the things you had, and let them remind you that you--will--have them again."
-- Quiet words spoken by Aukanaii Tualani to a cherished friend.

• Information