Inquisition Art?!

Post logs, pictures, poetry and more. (Please request the permission of others before posting logs about their characters. Thank you!)

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

SuperNoob
Discord Handle: Rebecca#4454

Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:22 pm

I am one of those players who loves to commission character and world art like candy; as such, I was wondering if this playerbase has any resident artists who take commissions and hoped you guys could show me what you offer!

Along that same vein, I couldn't find a dedicated "Dump your game art here!" thread in plodding through your stuff. If there is one already, please direct me there, otherwise I will let this thread become one (if for nothing more than my own commissions)! If anyone else has game art already in existence in abundance somewhere, I'd love to see what is out there!

Thanks guys!

Marisa

Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:49 pm

Not sure if there is a thread... this one could be it, sure! I only have one. This is the Lady Marisa dul Damassande le Orban. http://tinyurl.com/gn6ov9x The player of Florense did it ages ago, but I don't think she's played TI in ages. I haven't heard of active commission-taking artists lately, but maybe there's somebody!

SuperNoob

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:46 pm

That's great! Lovely work! I love the style and angle!

Well, if any folks are out there commissioning at the moment, let me know or make a thread!

I had a portrait of my little noob made up by an artist from my other mud, so I'll stick that in here!

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:36 am

Can't say I know of any active artists on TI either, however if we are sharing commissions we've had done for characters on TI:L, here's two of mine.

The first is Kain le Destral, though it never went beyond the sketch phase as the artist would eventually just vanish.

The second is Vicannia le Serre. Only gripe I have was due to a miscommunication/Translation issue with the artist, Vicannia is far whiter than she would have been.
Lurks the Forums

Pixie

Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:07 am

This was a commissioned piece for Emma ab Kovar, painted by runesael.deviantart.com:

The_Last_Good_Dragon

Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:54 pm

It is both a testament to the artist's skill and your description that this is EXACTLY what I pictured Emma looking like! Now, commission her pregnant and unable to stand up on a slipper bath tile, please.
~~ Team Farra'n'Stuff. ~~

Cellan

Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:28 pm

Here's a commissioned portrait of one of my former characters: Cellan ab Samael, the mother of our (current) Queen, Caitrin ab Samael; one of the founders of the Samael dynasty. (by Zippora)
cellanwip5.jpg
Click to see the full-size version!

SuperNoob

Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:17 am

This is all great! More mooore MORE!

I don't I have run into these folks in my week or playing, but I just love it!

Lei
Discord Handle: Lei#3876

Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:04 am

Another by the player behind Florense: Arely ab Lassider, the Mad Baroness Seahome. Her hallmark moments were recorded here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=359
Old As Dirt

Giftherz

Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:42 pm

I have had three drawn. I will have to search for them.. The same person who did Emma's also did mine for Vivienne ab Guiscard and Maena Sturmgard but they have removed them from DA so I am not sure if I have them on a drive somewhere. This is the most recent I had done.. Kind of decided to stop doing them after it always seems I drop money to get art made and then the character dies or becomes wanted. -.-

Addienna op Marama & Hunapo le Marama - https://www.deviantart.com/art/Commissi ... -666232211
Currently loitering as:
Addienna op Marama - Always a Poet Something

• Information