Physician's Guild

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

SlyViolin

Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Hi! Pof Gwenith here.

As you all know the Physician's Guild is happening! (yay) And over the next week I'll be tweaking things here and there and hopefully have it up and running IG by Sunday. What I would like to know is your views and suggestions on what you would like to see and what you'ld not like to see. They'll be taken into account of course to shaping the guidelines of the guild.

-It will be based in the Madison Hospital, xblocks are already in place for guildmembers only access to the staffroom, storeroom and greenhouse.
-We've monopolized TREAT as a guild skill and there is also talks of HERBALISM as well.
-Based on humoural medical system.
-For the time being you will require 0 Sponsors to join, just an interview.
-I'm undecided on where we will get guild money from, I think both petition to the crown or a donation based income might work. We heal you, you buy some supplies for the hospital or donate some silver if you can afford/feel like it.
-The staff will be pretty poorly paid. However staff who are also members of other guilds with have a slight increase to their pay as well as whatever wages they earn in their second job. Hopefully this will encourage multi-guilding so the player base won't be spread so thin.

Wolfie

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Well, you know Rasim is in. We should meet up at some point to get the IC details worked out. I do love me some medical folks.

wimple

Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:06 am

You might want to think about a set base of costs/charges for being seen by a member if it's a non-code "treatment":
i.e. humoral check up 20 silver, broken bone 40 silver, bruises 10 silver, bleeding or leeching 10 silver, etc (could have a large menu of options) -- cost can be factored up/down depending on someone's rank in the guild (non-doctor vs. doctor)

Then charges for things that are code-wounds would be dependent on the number of items used to heal it (make a base cost of X per every X items) with a cushion fluffed on for characters time/skill.

• Information