The Inquisition Wiki

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

beatrix

Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Hi!

I made my first character here back in July, but I didn't pick it seriously until very recently. That is why I am making this post.

This is just a small suggestion for the website that might be of huge help to new players (and maybe even established ones).

Problem: There's a TON of TI lore for new players to read through to get a handle on things. Due to the set-up, it can be a bit difficult for new people to grasp the setting beyond 'It's cold, people are religious, and they hate magic' and jump in with a character that fits the setting. In addition, due to the current state of things, there are a lot of broken links which can make things confusing.

Suggestion: I'd like to see a player-editable wiki on the site. Although it would take some work, there are a lot of great help files in game already that just would need to be moved over and linked properly.

This would have a lot of benefits (including some for slackers who want to read lore while on a network that blocks ports >.>) like giving players the ability to add tips in, make things more readable, expand on existing lore, etc.

It doesn't have to be the website-- I think wikia does free wikis if you wanted something off-site. But I think it is worth looking into either way. Thanks for reading :)

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:25 am

I really like this idea, and will attract Jaeela's attention to the post - she's our resident web master. Thanks!

• Information