Creative and String help

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Talya

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Hello all, first post. Many of you already have met me. I'm playing Talya le Salyndri, a Tubori novice bard. (Find her background blog here: ti-legacy.com/talya-journal).

Talya requires a new outfit, which Lady Damassande is going to help her make. But I need strings!

And creative ideas.

It's going to be all silk and suede, mostly a deep green like Talya's eyes. As a Tubori who prefers scandalous leather leggings which she's no longer allowed to wear, my instructions to the tailor were, "As close to the line of impropriety as possible, without going over."
Lady Lien suggested, as an example, the skirt should be slightly less voluminous, more form fitting, than was typical, with short slits up the side.

I know NOTHING about the fancy scripting everyone uses for making this stuff. I'm hoping some people can help me design the scripts for these clothing elements:

Hat - Talya prefers wide brimmed hats with a big feather, somewhat swashbuckling in style. Probably suede.
Scarf, purse, cloak, sleeves - not sure what I want to do with these other than green silk. Although I don't think silk is an appropriate cloak material, I don't know. Anybody have any examples?
Gloves - I think suede over silk here.
Bodice - form fitting, silken, accentuates her curves. Perhaps with an open neck below the collar, showing a tiny, tiny bit of cleavage. Not sure how to say it.
Skirt - mentioned this one above.
Slippers - I think I'd rather make these suede boots.

Any ideas? Any help writing the strings?

Talya

Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Tharin is going to help me with strings!

Also, i had an idea that instead of a scarf, i would get a wide silk green ribbon/choker with a silver clasp, wrapped about her neck.

• Information