How dangerous do you like your RP?

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

How dangerous do you like your RP?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:27 am

Edge of my seat, I could die any minute without knowing what hit me until it was all over...
17%
The danger is real, but not always imminent. I'll probably see it coming...
75%
It depends a lot on the risk/reward scenario... comments below.
8%
I'd prefer maiming or temporary negatives, and I hate to die.
No votes
I'd prefer safety and to only die when I felt I was done with my character.
No votes

Total votes: 12
Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:27 am

Give me a sense of what's important to you for how 'harsh' TI's theme can/should be!

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Note, I am using this poll to gauge how dangerous our poisons and other things will be.

Talya

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:40 am

Understanding that this game is meant to be a little more deadly than usual:
I put a lot of time and thought into a character. If she is to die, I would like to have notice, and I would like it to involve a fair bit of drama, as opposed to a quick "Off with her head!" (or "Sizzlepopburnscreamsizzlepopburnscream*) and be done with it. I'd also like to think it is something I can or could avoid with different choices. There are certain things that are an instant death sentence, ("I consign you and this city to the flames! muahahahaha!" *casts a fireball at the pregnant Queen Cellan*), but yeah, I don't mind the constant threat of death, so long as I avoid it. (Unless, of course, I might find my character's death entertaining from a storytelling standpoint! Which does happen.)

• Information