To all guilds - Liaisons

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Atholos

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:13 am

So recently I heard about the idea of liaisons (special thanks to Gavin for letting me know about it and Bryne for coming up with the idea). So basically it started out as the Reeves and Knights having a liaison to transfer ideas and such but now I think it could possibly be a good idea to have a liaison for all of the guilds. It could possibly promote people being in ore guilds. If asked to be a liaison you have the option of saying no of course. As liaison one should be in both guilds. If anyone has ideas to add on or opinions for this then please do leave a reply to this topic.

~Atholos

Atholos

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:18 am

oh, and two more things. Should this become part of the game then having a liaison would require the acceptance of both guilds and then a subrank added for liaison.

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:56 pm

Seems like they could be useful for some guilds in particular, but I'd leave it in player hands. :)

Geras

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:28 am

Which poor sap gets to be the Manus-Order liaison?

Atholos

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:06 pm

Haha, I think there is an exception for that one.

wimple

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:12 pm

I'm not sure this is really something that has to be determined by the player base at large. It certainly isn't something that would (or needs to) impact all guilds - obviously, covert guilds are pretty much out, except if they liaison with each other. And not all guilds need to liaison with each other (Knights/Reeves makes more sense than Knights/Troubs).

Since this can already be done by existing commands by the player base - dual guilding and guild leaders adding appropriate ranks (if they are needed), seems like the kind of thing that is just up to the discretion of the guild leaders. I'm certainly not against it (it seems a natural position for someone who is dual guilding, in particular).

• Information