Friendly Reminder re: IC board and OOC chat

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

wimple

Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:10 am

If you are part of a major event, particularly if you are one of the legal or religious characters, please remember to throw up a post on the IC board.

Here's a good guide: If someone is important enough to kill or punish or if some major event happens (no matter how embarrassing it might be) in public where there is a crowd, then it probably deserves a notice. If you're taking the time to end someone's life or majorly alter their character, then it deserves a post.

Not everyone plays during the same time and hours AND not everyone is involved in Church and Reeve RP. This helps let the rest of us know. It takes about ten minutes or less to throw something short and sweet together, even if it's just "So and so was executed on such and such a date." It's also just respectful to the character that was punished or is gone - at least leaves some sort of footprint behind.

Also, re: OOC board. Please remember that this is OOC. You shouldn't be discussing IC matters on it, particularly stuff from the night before. Several pages of the OOC board are saved in history. I've learned more from the OOC board lately (particularly about big events) then I have the IC board (which led to my asking for people to post things I'd missed). OOC really shouldn't work that way. :)

• Information