Its so... empty

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Bennie

Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:45 am

So, having recently begun to work as GL of the Order, one of my primary objectives is to increase RP and to try and attract new characters to the Church. I realize this is a major objective of Order GLs in the past, but I really want to take this on. I feel that the Order, frankly, has a lot to offer and that the religious side of the game deserves some attention.

Some pieces discussed in the past have been adding a sort of blessings aspect. Minor 'spell' like commands that add bonuses for people based on piety and such. This is something I am rather optimisitic about myself.

Another concept that I have been tossing about is to try and work with the Inquisition more. Developing their rank structure to get new Inquisitor types on track quicker and allowing them to be more focused on that kind of RP. However, the fact we lack a Grand Inquisitor has made this sort of difficult.

So.. What kind of things would make you want to join the Order? How would you like to see us working to make us more exciting and interesting? What kind of things make the Order unattractive that we may want to change? In the end, what do you want me, as the new GL, to know that will help me make the Church a more exciting part of the game and attract new players and characters to its fold?

Geras

Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:14 am

IMHO the lower number of Orderites is more cause you just lost two great ones (Zin and Angold) and it'll take a sec to replace them. If my two mains were to die I'd probably roll my next char as either an Orderite or a Knight personally.

• Information